• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
I'll be there, hopefully

Need to step up my game
Your game has stepped up alot. <3

*no homo*

KON! i might have missed a key in river of souls because all i got were level 4 keys so i was able to open lair of the blind ones rather than the death marshes...weird but ill figure it out i still have to go back to port of adia and get he primagen key with the leap of faith...****!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh mah lawdy, Turok 2? You guys really do like obscure games.
Cerebral bore in multiplayer was traumatizing. :<

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Your game has stepped up alot. <3

*no homo*

KON! i might have missed a key in river of souls because all i got were level 4 keys so i was able to open lair of the blind ones rather than the death marshes...weird but ill figure it out i still have to go back to port of adia and get he primagen key with the leap of faith...****!
I cant remember for sure but I think you might need the leap of faith power for lair of the blind.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What books?
Just finished The Strain--it's co-written by Guillermo del Toro. Really cool vampire epic. I'm looking for the second book.

I'm reading Two Guys Named Joe, about Joe Ranft and Joe Grant, two of the biggest if not THE biggest storytellers in Disney animation history who both passed away in 2006.

I'm gonna read How to be Like Walt Disney next. :)

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You should turn those books into movies, Zigsta.

Imagine it:

A movie about books about movies.

Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom