• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i just need someone from new orleans to get my bathing suit from greg and give it to tura. can SOMEONE do that for me?

Esca

Smash Champion
On another note, what's the best thing to watch during a psychedelic trip? Totally 100% hypothetical question.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hands down, no questions asked. DO IT.

Also, I need a partner for LasT, anyone wanna team with a bad Pit? Or mm a bad Pit?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Flyo, put some money aside from LasT money matches. Who do you want to call out?
I'll mm anyone from anywhere who's willing as usual as long as it's at least $5. Add that to the thread

and add a date + time to the actual thread

D

Deleted member

ill mm anyone from houston for infinity dollars. also ill mm any panhandlers, or alabamians, including chad and iori for 5$.

also wtf melee tournament saturday at ci? since when has ci had melee? im off work im goin. get at me nola.

BSP

Smash Legend
Get a thread started for LaST and I will bug any state bordering us + all of our region about it

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hands down, no questions asked. DO IT.

Also, I need a partner for LasT, anyone wanna team with a bad Pit? Or mm a bad Pit?
I'm callin out Texas. I'm a no name that doesn't even play brawl anymore but imma put that **** down on texas.

:phone:
^this

Omg I swear if ESAM comes to this

I'm calling him out too as a fellow Pika. Not for an MM, just for him to show cause there's a Pika main that wants to learn. Lawl
My Pika's better than ESAM's unless he comes to this and proves otherwise then it remains true.

I'll MM mankosuki, ram, rice and those guys. also mike g, vanz and armada 3 out of 5, lets go.
eet's Peach is better than Armada's Peach unless he comes to this and proves otherwise.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I get one more graphic tee.

Mr salty or the thundercats shirt?

Pictures for reference.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I was leaning toward thundercats cause it's cheaper. So we can match!!

Plus Savon has salty. Thundercats it is then.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
@Taylor, we had a Melee set-up at the last CI and we've never really had a Melee tourney at CI, but seeing as LasT is next month, we might as well have it to get ppl ready.

D

Deleted member

for CI, are both tournaments starting at noon or will melee start later?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Eric I have your phone. It was under my seat on vibrate. I was gonna call you, but I can't, because I have your phone.

BSP

Smash Legend
ok I posted the link to last in some other regional threads.

Would it be a good idea to see if top players can make it first so we can put their names in the title?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
4155 Essen Ln. Apt 68, first row of the second building.

Edit: That's for Eric. If anyone else reads this and decides to steal something, don't bother. There's nothing here to take.

Top Bottom