• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
WOW...... THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously man........SOOOOO many people to have multiple pleasure with.
I'm gona show it to Holy (again), Ally, Swordgard (but sadly he won't be there. lol), Strombert (again), Kingkong, Darkshadow, and Mew2King (for the very first time).

SOOOOOOO HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well it varies i am just saying it only goes to the regional player

it can go to ally cause he lives in Canada just cause he visits a lot does not mean he is in USA

m2k, sadly , can not get any stipend cause he does not live in any region and moves from place to place something I explained a few times.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It looks like I'm going to be coming to this for melee. Can you put me somewhere in the pools? Somewhere preferably without any Ontario players, I play with most of them quite a bit (sans europhoria). I'd love to be in a pool with a quebec top player, since this will probably be one of the last tournaments I go to and playing one of them in tournament would be awesome 8). I understand the difficulty in putting pools together, so if this is not possible, I'll understand.

Oh yeah, please don't seed me too poorly, I'm at least half decent. An Ontario top player can confirm this.

Windrose

Smash Lord
He has come to win some canadian monopoly money

Sucks that blunted object and noob king canceled. is that pkm vodka in the pools list?

:phone:

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
yep , but he told he was working, so the chances of seeing him for Melee singles are very slight. He said he would participate in the Crews for sure though.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yeah Mew2King is confirmed. He'll most likely switch places for housing (My house probably for 1-2 day, then 1-2 day to KingKong's, then the rest at Vwins or any melee players. We'd get there at 4:10 PM sunday and he's leaving sunday at 11:00 pm from Montreal.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
well...thank to ally! the tickets has been already bought! :)

for blunted object and noobking, I confirmed that they have choke.

for pkm, I heard that he wanna participate to the crew, because he might be working until 5pm...but what he doesnt know is that the crewbattle is BEFORE the single...so i dont know what will happen with pkm

finally I think we will need an other pool ...hehe this tourney is too big! :)

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
well...thank to ally! the tickets has been already bought! :)

for blunted object and noobking, I confirmed that they have choke.

for pkm, I heard that he wanna participate to the crew, because he might be working until 5pm...but what he doesnt know is that the crewbattle is BEFORE the single...so i dont know what will happen with pkm

finally I think we will need an other pool ...hehe this tourney is too big! :)
Why the crews before the bracket? Crews are the hypest, don't people save the best for last?

And man, I was for sure putting money on NoobKing for 64. :sadassface:

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Why the crews before the bracket? Crews are the hypest, don't people save the best for last?

And man, I was for sure putting money on NoobKing for 64. :sadassface:
because most of the tourney do the crew between doubles and singles...

and because afters the singles, everybody will be tired, so the crew will be less impressive

Vwins

Smash Ace
Yeah Mew2King is confirmed. He'll most likely switch places for housing (My house probably for 1-2 day, then 1-2 day to KingKong's, then the rest at Vwins or any melee players. We'd get there at 4:10 PM sunday and he's leaving sunday at 11:00 pm from Montreal.
so when is m2k gonna stay at your place and kingkong? is it gonna be at the start of the week or towards the end because It would probably be better for me if i could house him in the start of the week since im going to house like 6 people on friday night but if you would rather house him in the beginning of the week i dont really mind housing 1 more person friday.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, crews first makes sense, as long as everyone shows up on time. ...<_<

but singles is definitely the main event at anything.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
yeah, crews first makes sense, as long as everyone shows up on time. ...<_<

but singles is definitely the main event at anything.
if someone is still in late AFTER doubles, he's really ********! ;)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
so when is m2k gonna stay at your place and kingkong? is it gonna be at the start of the week or towards the end because It would probably be better for me if i could house him in the start of the week since im going to house like 6 people on friday night but if you would rather house him in the beginning of the week i dont really mind housing 1 more person friday.
at this point i dont care what happens, If you want to house him, house him lol I'm just putting options. I wouldnt want to house him period only because it'll cost him extra money to go to my house and all. I'd rather him go to either Kingkong's house or yours, then vice versa, I wont be on computer for days from 9 am today, so talk to Kingkong about it. All I know is, I'm coming with him on the same day, 4:10pm sunday, so if anyone wants to pick him up, say it asap (Berri Uqam Bus station)

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I dont care tbh, I host people friday too, I think it will be better for me to house him friday. But u can decide. Sunday I cant pick him up cuz Ill be at otakuthon trying to find new player because there is a brawl tournament over there

Top Bottom