• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Simpsons Mafia || GAME OVER! Who lived hap-diddly-aply every after?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I asked that question mainly because you were like [These obviously aren't direct quotes and I'm sorry if I misrepresent what your posts were] "Yo Ramaru, I'm not gunna vote Macattack yet, but I can see where you're coming from" and then when asked if you at least agree with Ran "I can agree with you Ran" and then something like "Ran, make a case on Mac when you can". So, it lead to this question, were you waiting for Ranmaru to make a case on Macman before you decided to vote him or not?

(This is all from like page 4 [40ppp] if anyone was wondering)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
WHEN MACMAN

:mad088:
WHAT. :O

I asked that question mainly because you were like [These obviously aren't direct quotes and I'm sorry if I misrepresent what your posts were] "Yo Ramaru, I'm not gunna vote Macattack yet, but I can see where you're coming from" and then when asked if you at least agree with Ran "I can agree with you Ran" and then something like "Ran, make a case on Mac when you can". So, it lead to this question, were you waiting for Ranmaru to make a case on Macman before you decided to vote him or not?

(This is all from like page 4 [40ppp] if anyone was wondering)
You're pretty damn spot-on, lol. Yeah, I was waiting for ran on that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ran, explain your vinyl town read
He has been pro-active (in comparison to his scum games), in which he asks questions and gives statements (which may be confusing or brief) of suspicion. This game he read so town to me I thought he was the FBI Investigator.

His reactions to my questions were and are garbage.
Tell me, how does smugness = scum?

And hell, what does "went far" mean?
I think he means you were least townie in his eyes, since Mac asked him to list people from most to least town.

@Summoner: Why did you initially claim VT again? What exactly made you come out?

That's it for now. I'll nap for now. : D

Mac, tell me your opinion on Vinyl. Also how is your read on DH progressing.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
idk how i feel about vinyl. i had him as town early on but im not so sure now

idk about DH either, I want to reread the thread

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I didn't initially claim VT. I was trying to say that I was thinking about claiming VT since FBI claims mean nothing at this point but I thought of something that it would be useful for. I can't say what it is though.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Tell me, how does smugness = scum?
Smugness was part of what made him scum over dumbtown. What I thought was initially scummy was that his initial reaction reeked (Instead of actually answering the question, he just tried a push on me) and it all went downhill from there

Also, he tried to OMGUS me an try and back it up with the fact that "I asked him a question." That's terrible.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
the posts are only a minute apart, don't you think it could have been a ninja?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
He said "bad question, DH." He could have only been talking about the questions that I had asked him.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Oh wait, I see what you're talking about.

So he then decides to pull a vote on me when I'm asking him questions? That's still awful.

Hell, his reasoning is still piss-poor and his reaction was still terrible, even if my vote was a ninja.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

"I'm really sorry... I kind of traded your soul to the guy at the comic book store. But look! I got some cool pogs, Alf pogs!
Remember Alf? He's back... in pog form."

With 7 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Vote Count
Vinyl :b:: Dark Horse
Dark Horse :b:: Vinyl

Not Voting (5)
Ranmaru
Яagnarock
Badwolf28738
SummonerAU
Macman

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vinyl, you also asked BW to make a case on Macman at around the same time you were asking Ran to, why were you so eager for there to be a case on Macman anyway? Also, what exactly prompted your vote on DH?

Dark Horse, do you seen any links between Vinyl and another player that suggest they're scum together? If you see multiple links, which one do you think is most likely?

I'm guessing there's been no posts since it's the weekend :\

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Dark Horse, do you seen any links between Vinyl and another player that suggest they're scum together? If you see multiple links, which one do you think is most likely?
One that I've been looking at is badwolf/vinyl (Vinyl has said that, though badwolf has been acting obvscum, he's leaning town; The fact that vinyl put badwolf up before saying that macman has been townier (I also get the feeling that vinyl's not confident in his badwolf read. Odd choice to put up for two towniest). The only problem is that I'm not sure how their early interaction D1 makes sense if they're both scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I've been ignoring this but decided I really wouldn't mind a Vinyl. lynch today, I disagree with Badwolf/Vinyl. being a team for their interaction earlier on however. I'm waiting on Ranmaru to respond also.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Just letting you all know that I've been pretty busy this weekend and have an exam today, so I'm going to be pretty lax with prods and vote counts for a little while.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, you also asked BW to make a case on Macman at around the same time you were asking Ran to, why were you so eager for there to be a case on Macman anyway? Also, what exactly prompted your vote on DH?
Same thing; I had to make sure if I should really vote Mac.

His lack of playstyle, reading, and his turnabout.

Where did this come from?
I already stated before I'll look onto him. And he did now is just off.
Reminder that when he voted me before, he said his vote was serious and then decided to continue on due to lack of convincement, yet he says that I had a town lean for not paying attention to the vote.

Look what he did:

Gave attention to my opinion and asks me question at the start of D2, lacked thoughts and questioning to more than one at the time he starts on D2. I can tell that he should've said something more than just hanging around after D1.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Reminder that when he voted me before, he said his vote was serious and then decided to continue on due to lack of convincement, yet he says that I had a town lean for not paying attention to the vote.
"Decided to continue on?" I eventually switched to macman, and revisited you after your posts today. I'm not sure what part of that is continuing on.

Gave attention to my opinion and asks me question at the start of D2, lacked thoughts and questioning to more than one at the time he starts on D2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9xyZn1dmw4

I have no idea what you mean by "lacked thoughts and questioning to more than one"

#HBC | ѕoup

Vandy, I think no deadlines is just gonna cause your game to go inactive more.

I'll be making a decision soon.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Vandy, I think no deadlines is just gonna cause your game to go inactive more.
Deadlines don't do anything because a No Lynch just resets the situation.

I could impose a rule like "whoever has the most votes at the end of the deadline is lynched" or randomize if there are ties but I don't like those types of rules. And it's probably bad modding to just arbitrarily add new rules.

So I think I'll just prod/replace/modkill as necessary.

#HBC | ѕoup

I like the rule you suggested but if you feel you have to do prods/modkills I guess that works.

Vote: Vinyl.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
"Decided to continue on?" I eventually switched to macman, and revisited you after your posts today. I'm not sure what part of that is continuing on.
Switching to Macman.

I have no idea what you mean by "lacked thoughts and questioning to more than one"
I'm saying you just directly answered me without even seeing what else was there to talk about.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Macman, tell me again why you have a townread on Soup.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Badwolf, I want to hear your thoughts on the recent pages.

Vand, I might need to replace out in a week, I have a lot of stuff coming up uni wise. Just letting you know now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea ive been lazy. wanted to reread the thread like monday or tuesday

but procrastination... etc

ill get on my game soon

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cmon guys.

This is the direction I want to go:

Vote: DH

Mac, tell me why you read Soup as town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, don't lose focus. I think there is more of a chance DH is scum than Vinyl.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mod: Please replace Summoner since he says he will be busy with uni

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Hey ran, respond to my rebuttal in 689 and respond to everything else I said about vinyl that wasn't smugness (Hint: There's more)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
might be in a week why do you want me replaced so quickly? I'm only worried about it since I'll be away for 3 days but I'll still have internet access.

I'd also like you to address DH's posts about Vinyl, Ranmaru. Do you agree or disgree with them and why etc. How do Vinyl's reactions on the last page modify your read on him, if at all? I didn't get your D1 read of him, he was basically posting while not saying much and that's why I had him set up for an investigate, I believe you had his chime ins as part of his town meta or something?

DH, did you ever mention who you think is partnered with Vinyl?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You said you would possibly be needed to be replaced due to uni. Don't expect me to know about your situation if you only say 'uni'. I am trying to get the ball rolling.

I will get to that. But while I do that, I want you to tell me why you read soup as town.

Top Bottom