• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Alright im out to do some **** and I wont be back to around 9 tonight so I will see whoevers going to Bane's tonight there....and I'll see the rest of you guys tomorrow at the tourny!

-Aqua :luigi:

And I live about 5 minutes from Bane so if he doesn't get back to you just grab my number and write it in.

813 359 3306.
Its my cell, and if I don't pick up and you hear a weird voicemail..dont worry..its still me. Lol just leave a msg and let me know who you are and i'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I should probably be on the maybe list rather than the confirmed one, since if no one else from jacksonville wants to come I'm not entirely sure that I'll end up going. I'll still try to make it, but no guarantees.

EDIT: Looks like I won't be able to make it after all - no one else from jacksonville was gonna come and I have stuff that I should be getting done in preparation for moving out of my dorm next week. Too bad, as this is my last chance at a central fl tournament before moving back to the panhandle. Oh well, gl to everyone attending.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Aw that sucks pritch, was lookin forward to playin with ya.

Manko didnt show up at Banes house last night. Suckeddd and I dont have your number (the old one I got didnt work) so I had no way of getting a hold of you...Blah anyways..see you all at the tourny!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Turned out there was a smash fest here in Tampa last night with Rohins, Phanna, Derf, Noucles, SupaMak, HarrietteTheGuy, Hulk, and Aaron. So I just went to that one instead, sorry.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Here are the results for the Doubles Tournament:

1st. God Tier Winings - $120
2nd. Thunderskull 2 Winings - $40
3rd. Derf Melee Winings - $20
4th. Dew Da Sheik
5th. HOSTESS!
6th. Mobile Camper
7th. In The Game
8th. Garbage Men
9th. Sword Recital

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Just got my azz kicked by Fenrir. Hopefully I'll do well in the losers bracket. :/

Wow I suck...I lost again in both 1st matches (winners and losers)...lost to bean this time...oh this is my worst performance yet :(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, don't worry bout it man. And to keep everyone guessing.

SWFL, CFL are owning this tournament.

BTW, Hulk pwns.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
1st. DaShizWiz Winnings: $231.00
2nd. Fenrir Winnings: $66.00
3rd. Sheik SSBM Winnings: $33.00
4th. QVDS
5th. Rock Crock
6th. Bane
7th. Phanna
8th. Dew
9th. Hulk
10th. HTH
11th. Derf
12th. Andy
13th. Monk
14th. Bean
15th. Gray Fox
16th. Harriett The Guy
17th. CmRoddy
18th. Zaromo
19th. Rohins
20th vZakat
21st. Freddy
22nd. L1M3

The results for Twilight Showdown 3 Singles.

Congrats to DaShizWiz. Awesome playing. I want to thank everyone for coming. This was definately the best and funnest tournament I've had so far. See you guys at the next one.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Very fun tournament. Thanks for holding it SaintAnger.

Edit: Can't wait for the videos.

huLk

Smash Cadet
whattttt 9th...i wish i played this **** game...first baby

haha...it was fun...look forward to my next one

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
this was a fun tournament. good stuff to everyone that i played against.
Shoutouts:

ShizWiz: good stuff on getting 1st. fun friendlies.
Fenrir: good stuff on getting 2nd. also very fun friendlies.
Derf: loved playing against you. fun stuff.
Phanna: love the Samus. great stuff.
Rohins: i'm coming for your Samus! nice playing dude.
QDVS: it was nice seeing you again. good stuff in the tourney.
Rock: playing w/ you and Q is always fun. great stuff.
vZakat: hope you had fun at your last FL tourney for a while. great playing.

to everyone i played in friendlies: good games to all.

hopefully i will be able to make the next one, but no promises.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I love how Fenrir was a man. And we went all FD. And wtf @ your Link? Good stuff.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
yeah this tournament was hands down the best tournament I have went to so far...but then again the only tournaments I have gone to were Cutting Edge Clearwater and those were only good when people showed up =/ I'll probably see you all at the next one and hopefully I will be at some higher level and not get 3 or 4 stocked by half the people there.

Also good matches Rock Crock and Hulk...even though I lost they were still good now I know I probably should play ganon against a better ganon player...peace

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
This was a very fun tournament guys. Shiz you are one bad *** fox!

I didn't play in the one v ones but I did get in some friendlies.. (not many though. =[ )

But it was still really fun. Atleast I got to meet a lot of you and hopefully the next TS will be even bigger!

I was going to go over to Bane's last night after the tournament but I got extremely sick (go me) and ended up going to sleep. Lol. Fun times.

Some crazy crazyyy pros there last night. Can't wait to play again. Nice meeting all you guys, tho, freals.

And fun *** friendlies as usual Rohins! Hostess!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
TS3 was by far the sickest and best TS yet and hopefully 4 will be even better!

Shouts!

Shiz: INSANE space animals! Very good friendlies, and thanks for the pointers (even though I only asked for one :p I shouldve asked more)

Fenrir: I LOVE our 1st match. Sick mindgames with that G&W! Also my "loud attitude" drew a crowd :p I'll be more quiet next time...good stuff

Aqua: Good games with you and Bane. Sick stuff.

Bane: Do ya need more Marth practice? If I had known I would've friendlied in a Marth or two :/ Your still a sick player though ;)

Everyone else: Good games and I hope to match ya all again soon! ^_^

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
TS3 was by far the sickest and best TS yet and hopefully 4 will be even better!

Shouts!

Shiz: INSANE space animals! Very good friendlies, and thanks for the pointers (even though I only asked for one :p I shouldve asked more)

Fenrir: I LOVE our 1st match. Sick mindgames with that G&W! Also my "loud attitude" drew a crowd :p I'll be more quiet next time...good stuff

Aqua: Good games with you and Bane. Sick stuff.

Bane: Do ya need more Marth practice? If I had known I would've friendlied in a Marth or two :/ Your still a sick player though ;)

Everyone else: Good games and I hope to match ya all again soon! ^_^
im gonna beat u soon enuf bro.ill be on that shout out list u see.=D

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
im gonna beat u soon enuf bro.ill be on that shout out list u see.=D
Good games bro! Sorry I forgot about ya :embarrass

Good basic tech and combo skills but it does you no good unless you make that first hit. If you live close to me then hit me up via PM and I'll help ya with that. Mindgames ;)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
FALCON YES!

Rohins: Thanks for housing the smashfest. Sry for losing ur keys for a couple minutes :p

Phanna: Stop watching fire boar p0rn and play smash! "Im so bad at this game" LOL

Derf: youre one of the most badass and unlucky guys ive ever met. thx for the "mean shiek remedy" tho ; )

Bane: your lvl 9 hammer will never get me! GAHAHA!

Fenrir: That last knee made my other stocks worth it.

Rock: Your ganon gave me a reluctant boner our first match...Sweet.

Queen: I BEAT QUEEEEN!

Shiz: I wished you shiz'd on me some more; it builds character.

Grayfox and apprentice: Youve trained him well. His controller sounds are intimidating.

Bean and CMRoddy: nice friendlies!

Saintanger: Thanks soooo much for organizing this tournament!!! I pray this event will spark flames more passionate than those from CF's crotch. YES! Tampa is ON THE MAP!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
FALCON YES!

Rohins: Thanks for housing the smashfest. Sry for losing ur keys for a couple minutes :p

Phanna: Stop watching fire boar p0rn and play smash! "Im so bad at this game" LOL

Derf: youre one of the most badass and unlucky guys ive ever met. thx for the "mean shiek remedy" tho ; )

Bane: your lvl 9 hammer will never get me! GAHAHA!

Fenrir: That last knee made my other stocks worth it.

Rock: Your ganon gave me a reluctant boner our first match...Sweet.

Queen: I BEAT QUEEEEN!

Shiz: I wished you shiz'd on me some more; it builds character.

Grayfox and apprentice: Youve trained him well. His controller sounds are intimidating.

Bean and CMRoddy: nice friendlies!

Saintanger: Thanks soooo much for organizing this tournament!!! I pray this event will spark flames more passionate than those from CF's crotch. YES! Tampa is ON THE MAP!
Very nice! I don't think I even played against queen. Hmm I've seen his godly fox in vids...oh well maybe next time I'll get him. Good job guy! :D

Hmm we all want some shiz :laugh: but you know what? Our Falco ditto was quite surprising. I was expecting to be 4 stocked but I got 2 of his stocks! The 3rd one doesn't count due to "intentional" suicide (walking off FD).

Shiz you want a rematch in TS5? I might not be able to show up to TS4 because I have a coworker who is getting married and she invited me to her reception party on the same day (May 26th).

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Good games bro! Sorry I forgot about ya :embarrass

Good basic tech and combo skills but it does you no good unless you make that first hit. If you live close to me then hit me up via PM and I'll help ya with that. Mindgames ;)
sureeee.i just sent u a pm but maybe u didnt get it yet.O.o

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man the best part of the actual smashing for me was my hacked gamecube doing the error screen so many times and ESPECIALLY (for whoever missed it, it was amazing) the FOUR ceiling glitch spikes I got, in a row, with Marth's f-smash on phanna!!!

LMAO!!!

Oh and Denny's afterwords was too good..."yeah we rode bikes..."

hahaha

:colorful:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, Deny's was too good. Lol at that one gay black guy.

Edit: Anyone know if Phannas ok? Was his ride back safe? I havn't seen him talk for a while since the tournament..... unless he's working on the vids or something.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Oh ok, thats cool. Just wondering cause I havn't seen him post in a while

Top Bottom