• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Maybe... depends on how much I have at the time. Also I am bringing a spectator along with my two "crew members," he might participate in some friendlies, but that is about it.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm down for any MMs...

Link Zelda GW are my low tiers...

high tiers I'm confident with are Fox, CF, Marth, and Sheik

go go. somebody play me

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@Bane: in case you don't know, people are willing to sleep on the floor. That allows you to house as much people as you have floor space. ;)

btw, I'm working Saturday but am off Friday. Therefore I'll be at the smash fest (most likely) but not attend the tourney.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
@Bane: in case you don't know, people are willing to sleep on the floor. That allows you to house as much people as you have floor space. ;)

btw, I'm working Saturday but am off Friday. Therefore I'll be at the smash fest (most likely) but not attend the tourney.

soooooo ur not gonna be at the tournament?=(

can u make me that sig yet?:chuckle:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well tomorrow will be the first free day I've had in a while...

but I intend to spend it smashing! ^_^

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
I would normally do MM but considering I recently quit my job and its 20 bucks just to get in and into ONE of the tournys..I'll pass on the MMs...so I'm just going to 1v1, 2v2, and friendlies.

This is going to be fun. x.x haha. I havent actually been anxious about a smash tourny in like..forever.

Oh and...yes A51 has 2 copies of smash, but only one works. So..BRING SMASH if you have it.

-Aqua :luigi:

vZakat

Half Genie
So I'm 100% going now and I want a few MM's. Queen $1 MM vs shiek. Rock $1 MM vs Ganon. Should be fun, can't wait.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Falco ditto $1 dollar ;)

And for everyone else I only have about $5 to spare and one is going to shiz :p

High Tier: Marth, Falco
Mid Tier: CF, Yoshi, Samus
Low Tier: Pikachu, Mewtwo, Doc

OK, some things I'd like confirmed...

Entry fees go as follows right???

Door fee= 5 bucks
Singles = 15 bucks
Doubles = 10 bucks per teammate (20 per team)

OK, now how early can we arrive???

I know it starts at 2 PM or whatever, but I'd like to get to the venue early if possible...how early is it open???

:colorful:
I thought singles are $10. Hmm if it is $15 then I cant MM shiz :( Sorry Shiz...um friendlies?

Also...I'll bring my copy of smash too! ^_^
WE NEED MORE COPIES :p

OFFICIAL LIST!!!
*LIVE*

Coming: 25
Zaromo
SaintAnger
ZorakBane (aka Bane)
Gray Fox
lime_backwards
Mankosuki
Supamak
Noucles
Hulk
L_W 48
Aaron
Aqua
Big freddy
Rohins
OneMrBean
Neo
Phanna
C@$h
Monk/Honkey/Banana
QDVS
DaShizWiz
Rockcrock
Fenrir
Derf
vZakat
Pritch (maybe +few)
CmRoddy

Maybe: 11
DogySamich (GA Player)
Col Bol (if crew comes with him)
Hozart
HyperTheHedgehog
HarrietTheGuy
CKRikou
The Dark Shinobi (my student :p)
General Traag
Lenca
Dewdadash
Shiekssbm

If ALL would come then total smasher would be: 36
If ALL + Newbies come then approx. smashers would be: 40 - 45 (random approximation)

ACCESSORIES LIST

SMASH: 5
A51
Zaromo
Lime_backwards
vZakat
CmRoddy

Wiis: 2
A51
A51

Gamecubes: 5
A51
Rohins
C@$h
vZakat
CmRoddy

TVs: 7
A51
A51 (projector) (High Def tested, Fenrir approved)
Rohins (small tv)
C@$h (maybe)
CmRoddy
vZakat

END RESULT: Consoles= 7; Smash= 5; TVs= 7
Consoles and TVS are EVEN! Smash and Consoles are NOT EVEN! (suggestion: 2 more smash copies)

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the update :)

I didn't add your TV because you didn't sound too confident there and in my experience even the slightest doubt leads to a no show :/

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Ok here's the dealio.

Smash at my house tonight,

Who's coming
Bane
Neo
Aqua
Cash
Mankosuki
Hariettheguy
CKRikou

and there is plenty of floor space. But we have a party here tomorrow afternoon, so we're gonna need to be out by 11, which is a perfect time to get food/head to the venue

See you guys after nine maybe closer to 9:30.. Give me time to get off work and go home.

Oh dashiz ill MM your falco.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
turns out that i will be coming to this. and i will be bringing a cube, a copy of smash, and a tv. see you all there.

edit: and vZakat will be taking a tv also, so the number of tvs and cubes should be even.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the update :)

All we need is 2 more copies of smash and one more TV and I think we can survive of 7 TVs.

Before anyone posts about bring-ins...please look at the list first so that way we don't have people bringing in extras because we were short a copy or something. "Try" to make it an "even" list.

END RESULT: Consoles= 7; Smash= 5; TVs= 6
Consoles and TVS are NOT EVEN! Smash and Consoles are NOT EVEN! (suggestion: 2 more smash copies and 1 more TV)
I made it easy for ya with color guidance :p

What it "should" look like...

END RESULT: Consoles= 7; Smash= 7; TVs= 7
Consoles and TVS are EVEN! Smash and Consoles are EVEN! (no suggestion required)

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Ok so the list right now is 7 consoles, 5 smashes (keeping in mind that only ONE of the ones at A51 works.) and 6 tvs?

I MIGHT be able to snatch smash from my little cousin for a day haha..but I can't make any promises. And make sure we have 7 memory cards. Whats on them doesnt matter..but we need them at least to copy over..Please dont forget that haha.

I donno exactly what time I'll be getting to Bane's tonight but I'm definately coming. How late is this ish running tonight Bane? 5-6? Lol..cuz its friday night so as usual I will probably be out and about. Let me know.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
SMASH: 5
A51
Zaromo
Lime_backwards
vZakat
CmRoddy
I know they have two copies and that only "one" works. If they both worked then I would've but "2" A51's. lol you can see the example on the "TV" section.

TVs: 6
A51

Rohins (small tv)
C@$h (maybe)
CmRoddy
Don't worry...I'm keeping good track of things ;)

Hmm...if I ever get a premium membership (if I win it cuz I got no money for the internet) I would make my rank instead of "Smash Journeyman" it would be "Smash Organizer" or "Smash Assistant" Because I think I work too much on the list :p lol

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna be carpooling w/ vZakat and Fenrir. and i can assure you guys that vZakat will be bringing a tv as well along w/ his copy of smash and his cube.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Ok thank for the update. I like your confidence there :p Anywho...we are almost even! The TV's and Cubes are good (if you includes wii)

2 more copies? anyone?

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
I MIGHT be able to get one from my cousin. but I'm not sure. so yea. I donno who else has a copy. Unfortunately...I use to have one, but I donated it (along with my cube) to Wired..and when he shut it down, the sonofab1tch just gave it away or something. -_- Tonights gon be fun though.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna try and bring another copy of smash w/ me besides the other one i am bringing. cause i actually have to buy another one anyways. i'm hoping i can find one at ebgames.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You supposedly don't need it, but I'm bringing cube plus smash. Roddy...I'll swing by at noon if that's cool with you guys...I'd like some friendlies with people this time.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok guys, SheikSSBM is cmoing with us now. So thats 4 people, I don't know about DewDaDash yet.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Luigi is low-tier right?.... I still don't know who to secondary against Fox...Sheik..Marth..etc.

Doc?
Mario?
Ice Climbers?

I can't figure it out =\

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK so right now we are having 4 to 5 people coming up with us (counting me)!!!

So Bane would it be ok if you house us 5???

As Manko and shiz said we don't mind if its cramped/sleeping on the floor, we just need SOMEWHERE to stay...if you still can't house us all then that's fine, but could anyone else house Saturday night???

:colorful:

Top Bottom