• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Announcement!!!!!!!

The winner of the Clan member of the month award, by a LANDSLIDE, is.......

ULTIMA NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

He here-by wins 50 clan points!!!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys! My new pc is up and running!

Cangrats Ultima!I also joined your site. Hey is there any way we could become mods and stuff. Anyways great job!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Announcement!!!!!!!

The winner of the Clan member of the month award, by a LANDSLIDE, is.......

ULTIMA NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

He here-by wins 50 clan points!!!!
I won? By a landslide? :crazy: Wow. I would like to thank Jesus, and everyone who voted for me. :chuckle:

Death

Smash Lord
Hey congrats Ultima! I knew you would win cuz you were practically the only one worth winning what with the making the banners and all... Congrats again! And WOOT! I got an anonymus donation which gets my gil to 1430. I am now the 7th richest person.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Spacing out is cool... anyways congrats again ultima, you deserve it.

I have a question that I know I should be PMing about but nobody is online now. Can Ultima win again next time, or is he out of the next vote?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Originally posted by sonicshift
I doubt you'll lose it...
This is exactly my point. The votes probably wont change. Therefore the Clan Member of the Month monthly voting would be pointless.

Also, I want to change my Avatar... again. Majora's mask just don't cut it. Those of you that play the forum games have an idea of my kind of personality... any suggestions?

Death

Smash Lord
I don't know Ace. Maybe something light and fast. I'm not who you should ask cuz I prefer dark things.

Death

Smash Lord
I like to known as Death or the Dark One. It fits my personality altough i'm very active and talkative.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Well Death it seems me and you have alot in common. I originally was gonna just have my name be Shadow but it was taken so yea. But being dark is cool...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
wut kind of avatar should i have? i couldnt make up my mind so i got the Squall one. i must say though i wanted a selphie one....and creature can a gif work as a sprite? cuz i know a site that has FFX, FFVII, FFVIII stuff on it. and they like have animated gifs. (i dont know but htey do move.)

EDIT: i had an idea where we could donate gil to clan members on theri b-day or soemthin like that.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Back to Firebrick, guys!

Anyway, (to the person who does the Clan Member of the Month) if (sorry, when) we get the battle system up, do you think that we should start up a MVP Award or something? Or just how much one leveled up in one month?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
We should hold monthly clan awards for a bunch of different titles! Like best stats, highest level, most improved (Money-wise and stat-wise)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature I'm still waiting to here about my membership. I want to know before the battling starts.

Death

Smash Lord
I made double post a few days ago. It's not that much of a deal. I just clicked on Post twice. I wonder it didn't let me delete. :confused:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
its okay as long as you let the leaders know i dont think they will care cuz ive been grounded before too.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Stopsign
Creature I'm still waiting to here about my membership. I want to know before the battling starts.
I do not think Creature will be around soon, because they haven't been on recently and I think he/she got the "sasser" virus going around. Thats just what I think, though...

soroush123

Smash Lord
1st of all, Ultima cannot win again. The stats idea is good...

Is Creature a He or a She, how would I know, I think he's a guy.

Looks around, Twilight Zone themesong plays.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Creature is a guy everyone!

I think our biggest clan competition is going to be with The Aeons, TAOW, and The Phantoms.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
Creature is a guy everyone!

I think our biggest clan competition is going to be with The Aeons, TAOW, and The Phantoms.
The Aeons is the biggest clam (yes, clam again) so far. From what I see, besides us, TAOW is pretty active. Maybe the Phantoms, too. I dunno. Some of the clams may have vets, so that may be something to look out for...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
they have a lot of like smash lords nad smash apprentices and htey were high ranking in the last one so they will probably be good comp. but as long as were smart and only battle who we can win (this wont happen for a while cuz were all at lv 1 and almost anybody can be anybody) we sghould be fine. and by the way i KNOW for a FACT that creature is a guy.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sorry I've been gone so long. My Wireless satellite freaked out.

Yes I am a guy.

I hope to be able to update the memlist with the new members and sprites sometime today, although I may not get to it until tomorrow.

Cloudkid, about the sprite. For it to be a sprite it has to be in the neighborhood of 100X50 pixels. The size can be checked in the properties menu.

Top Bottom