• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
That would make for WAYYY too many officials. We already have 4. And we might add more later...

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
That would make for WAYYY too many officials. We already have 4. And we might add more later...
On the first post, Creature mentions a counsil of bout 5 members ([Edit: no wait I don't see a limit there]) if he gets bout 20 members. We just need this to grow a little more, then we can get it started? Maybe clan election?

BTW, Creature, will the Leader and Co-Leader be in the cousil (what about Banker (we don't even have a bank any more, do we?) and Banner Maker?)? Way too many parenthesis in there; makes it confusing...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well we dont want TOO many officials but maybe we can apply "jobs" for the ranks instead. Like an Errand Runner actually runs errands for the clan leaders and stuff and like soldiers do battling when the clan leader asks them and stuff. just a thought.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Maybe we could get officers for each rank (Soldier has an officer commanding Soldiers, ER officer for ERs, etc.). Except that those who are new, ex. Rookies would have a Rookie officer, so I don't quite see that being the best (no offense to Rookies).

I like the idea of squads (divide the clan into groups of bout 5 members each) and have a leader for each squad, but this seems to take away from the purpose of being in the same clan.

I think the best way to go about clam officials is to have the counsil thing that Creature was talking about hoping to get (in first post under Co-Leader section). Other than Clan Leader and Co-Leader, it might work to have 1 counsil member for every 5 clan members. They might be elected by clan members or chosen by the Prime/Co Leaders? They might not have much privlage (sp?) other than the cool sounding rank, cool respect from clam (hehe, that's twice) members, possibly a banner (or not), and probably a better say in what goes on in the clan...

Oh, well, I saw a lot of talk (not much really) about clan officials, so I thought I'd add some more 2 cents.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I sort of agree with sonic shift about the officers for each rank in the first part of his post. Of course I know I am not yet a official member.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
The council will probably be all of the officers, and the two senior members (the two people with the most points)

Ultima, do you feel up to doing another banner? We are going to need Legionairre soon.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I am like the idea of having a CO for each rank but it would probaly be more useful when we have more people.

Also when is the clan member or the month announced?

Did everyone vote yet?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey everyone... I am really sorry I haven't been able to post for the past couple of days. Been away. And my DAD is getting very stingy about his work PC.

Man... a lot has been going on around here.

I think were are getting too much into detail with the rankings and stuff. We don't have enough people to actually do some of the things posted earlier.

Hello new members! I think we should really consider putting a lid on the number of members about now. It is staring to become too much to manage. And were is lightning snake, I haven't seen him for a very long time.

Soroush, I can't put you down that you recrouted my unless I know your name.

Thats about it for now guys. Hope to get on agian soon... but who knows when that'll happen!

P.S. If I don't respond to something immidiatly, it is because I haven't signed on. I usually respond to anything knew as soon as I get the chance.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Okey doky
let me know if something comes up. And by some miracle i actully DO make the clan, Creature_85 or another officer, plz E-mail me.

and can all of the clan mambers give me a time frame of when they are on. (eastern Time plz (-5:00))

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
And by some miracle i actully DO make the clan, Creature_85 or another officer, plz E-mail me. and can all of the clan mambers give me a time frame of when they are on. (eastern Time plz (-5:00))
Trust me all you have to do is stay active for a week and youll get in. i was a noob when i joined and you arent a noob so i dont think you have to worry about not getting in. ;) Anywayz i think that im on Monday thru friday from 8:30-8:38. (computers class before it starts) and like 9 somethin. on the weekends im on from like 3-8 sometimes but now im grounded and am having to use only school computers. :mad:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Creature_85
The council will probably be all of the officers, and the two senior members (the two people with the most points)
Sounds good to me. I like that idea.

Hey, Creature, you're on the Store's top ten people for gil! Sorry, I just noticed that. For anyone else, sorry if I missed you...

Hey, check out the new color!

BTW, I look forward to seeing the results of the CMMA.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I just wanted to let you know that I might not be on the next couple of days because I am busy working on my new forum.

Death

Smash Lord
You get gil by posting in thr RPG style. I'm back, I was busy the last few days...Well, Ive been on the top 10 for quite a while now...

Creature_85

Smash Lord
You get 1 gil for every time you post, and 2 gil for starting a new thread. You get ten gil for a refferal, and then you can bet on the outcome of each battle.

Death

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
whats a referral?
I think it's something like guessing who will win an RPG battle?
Whoa. I never knew you gained gil when in classic and smash blue style. They look way better.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Creature_85
A refferal is when you tell someone else about SWF, and then they list you as their refferer.
Hehe, I thought that was when you reffered some post to the moderator because of spam (etc.). But, that doesn't make sense, does it?

BTW, I have made some pretty pointless or stupid topics just to get gil, and some of the ones (most notably: Caffine in Pool Room) did really well. It was a legit question to start out the thread (BTW, I did want to know the answer to it), and it's still going. Make sure that you think that a lot of people will answer to it. Just don't make it spam ;). You get 1 gil for every post you get in one of your threads methinks. BTW, I'm sure Creature's getting tons of gil for this topic...

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Oh yea, I forgot about that. But I think it is only 1 gil per every five or so posts in your topic, because I have a few popular topics.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Okay, I know a lot of you have questions. But instead of posting about them, just PM somebody. It takes up less bandwidth. Also most of the questions have been answered before, in previous posts. There is also a guide post on the site somewhere to help with those kind of questions.

I don't mean to nag, but I don't like to see questions that don't really need to be answered.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Ultima, HOLLY CRAP THAT'S BETTER THAN MINE!! I just made one, still finishing off, I'm going to make a SSBM RPG on it. You are amazing with skins and sigs man!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i like the idea ultima so i joined. ill join soroushs pretty soon too but i only had time ofr one and i was already on this page so.... anywayz i read your rules ultima nad i see no word forum games cuz they are meant to raise your post count. so post count doesnt matter on your forums? just wonderin.

Death

Smash Lord
I joined. Great work with the background and stuff. :)
EDIT: Oops! I pressed post twice. But now it won't let me delete it.:confused:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah its really good but you need more avatars ultima. and how do you get your own custom avatar on your forum ultima or this one?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
yah its really good but you need more avatars ultima. and how do you get your own custom avatar on your forum ultima or this one?
You can either upload one from your computer or enter the URL for one. On this forum, you have to be a paying member or mod to get a custom avatar.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
The moderating seem a little weird though. There are three admins, but only one mod. Are you going to make more mods?

Top Bottom