• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Just a correction, I can't vote due to the fact that I can see who's winning. Also, votes will be ananymous (poor spelling). But an update, I have recieved 4 votes, from Shadow, Kyoober, Sonicshift, and Cloudkid.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Also, votes will be ananymous (poor spelling).
Its anonymous just so you know. ;)

and is my sig too big too? cuz i can take out the If it isnt a link part.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
apo, nothing as of yet.

Cloudkid, take out everything from "if" to "bunch"

Guys, I found a cool site: www.newgrounds.com
There is some nasty stuff on there, but it rates every movie. For the good stuff, go to the flash portal, and look at the top 50 list. My favorites are Bitey of Brackenwood, There she is!, The Return of Ganondorf, The matrix has you, and Super Mario reloaded. Also check out the battlefield series.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
That site is awesome and it is perfect to bide your time during school. The Tonberry and Catuar video is really funny.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys, hows it goin. Sorry I haven't been here for a while!

Ultims thanks for the banner it is great!

Also I like the idea of the clan member of the month idea! But once you win shouldn't you not qualify for the next vote! If everyone likes the person they vote for chances are that they will vote for them next time and the votes will be the same! I'll send my vote now.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Can I join or am I to late. I don't like some clans, and others I can't join because of post requirements. I am new but I will be loyal to the clan if you let me into the clan. Your clan looks organized and tough that is why I want to join.

Death

Smash Lord
Oh hey Stopsign. I think you can join but its up to Creature 85 to let you join. Keep yur post average up though. ;)EDIT: What is with this voting? What is it? And what is this tourney? I checked that page but it didnt explain anything. Any clarification? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
we vote for who we think was the clan member of the month by PMing Soroush. the winner gets 30 clan points. and no voting for soroush or creature cuz the points wont affect them.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Thanks Death I'm glad to know I'll probably able to join. I just started here at Smash Boards that is why I don't have many posts.

Death

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Stopsign
Thanks Death I'm glad to know I'll probably able to join. I just started here at Smash Boards that is why I don't have many posts.
Hey no problem. Um, do we have to tell you the reason why we chosse that particular member?

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Death, It is just a clan tournament for when the rpg starts. There is probaly some kind of prize for the winner.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I just signed up for AIM screen name because I don't have AOL and I heard you guys where probably going to set up a chatroom to talk about stuff.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
Are there still any open slots for this clan? or did i come to late?

Plz let me know now, should i stay or should i go?
Please stay. There are too many nOObs in this clan. >_>

Death

Smash Lord
And what n00bs might those be? n00bs is with a 0 not an O BTW. Are you talking about Smash n00bs?

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Sure i'll stay

but is OK with the head ppl here?

and do i have to do anything to my profile to be cosidered a mamber of this clan?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
You can stay MnR. I have added you to the membership pending list. It would be appreciated if you would put us as your clan in your profile.

This goes to all new members: I need you to tell me what you want as a sprite to represent you in the memberlist. It can be your favorite VG character, or a custom sprite. Make sure that if it is obscure, you tell me where I can find it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey stopsign what is your AIM screenname? mine is BlackDog12289. put it in your profile too.

I also have started to notice we are getting pretty high in clan members now. If all the membership pending people get in we will have quite a bit. i think we will have either as much or more as the Aeons but im not sure....Anyway i was wondering should we have a limit on how many people are allowed in the clan. so we can at least all know each other and stuff. i dont know what hte limit would be though...but then again its up ot the leaders. this is jsut a thought that i was thinking about.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
all the information is on the first page of this thread. and now you can get extra points by winning Clan Member of the Month awards. (30 points)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
hey stopsign what is your AIM screenname? mine is BlackDog12289. put it in your profile too.

I also have started to notice we are getting pretty high in clan members now. If all the membership pending people get in we will have quite a bit. i think we will have either as much or more as the Aeons but im not sure....Anyway i was wondering should we have a limit on how many people are allowed in the clan. so we can at least all know each other and stuff. i dont know what hte limit would be though...but then again its up ot the leaders. this is jsut a thought that i was thinking about.
I dont think we shoud.I think we should let anyone jon the ckan and everyone.

Oh and noobs is compleatky different the newbie.Being called a NOOB can ofend people.Plus i dont see people spam ing all over the place from our clan.A NOOB just spams alot.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I think u should put a cap on members, unless of course you p[lan on managing 100+ members Daily

then again i'm not sure i have a say inthis....

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Um help!PLease.I hope i am not breaing any rules by posting this but doessome one know A 150kg block of iron at 100 degrees C is placed on a 20kg block of ice at 0 degrees C. What is the final temperate of the combination in C? Show calculations.

PLesae somone answer this who knows..I dont want guesses though.JUst an answer.MAnbye and alomost answer.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Kyoober
Um help!PLease.I hope i am not breaing any rules by posting this but doessome one know A 150kg block of iron at 100 degrees C is placed on a 20kg block of ice at 0 degrees C. What is the final temperate of the combination in C? Show calculations.

PLesae somone answer this who knows..I dont want guesses though.JUst an answer.MAnbye and alomost answer.
Why? Homework or something? Sorry, if I had a calc. I'd try it for you...

Anyway, I haven't posted in like two days. *SoSh sees everyones' shocked faces.*

I think a good limit on clan size would be about 20-25 members. It would be a pretty big size compared to some of the others (unless you're looking at the Aeons), but wouldn't be impossible to manage.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
we have room, just 12 members and 4 pending
not large

One more thing, when r the leaders (creature mainly) on? in terms of eastern time (-5:00)

and UM to you i have one question
WHY?:confused:

Top Bottom