• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Players like you + having family there = reasons I will come back for sure.

I enjoyed hanging out with the top players. Xyro was an effing amazing host.

The other people, however, will see no friendliness from me nor will they see mercy when we play. This crap was totally uncalled for. I was confident and talked some trash...but NOWHERE NEAR TO THIS LEVEL. I was mostly joking and being lighthearted, but this is just downright mean.

The fact that you people got together like sheep to follow a child's rude post and continue to flame shows a major flaw in character. I may be cocky, but I don't jump on bandwagons and I'm not downright mean to people.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Players like you + having family there = reasons I will come back for sure.

I enjoyed hanging out with the top players. Xyro was an effing amazing host.

The other people, however, will see no friendliness from me nor will they see mercy when we play. This crap was totally uncalled for. I was confident and talked some trash...but NOWHERE NEAR TO THIS LEVEL. I was mostly joking and being lighthearted, but this is just downright mean.

The fact that you people got together like sheep to follow a child's rude post and continue to flame shows a major flaw in character. I may be cocky, but I don't jump on bandwagons and I'm not downright mean to people.
:(:(:(:(

I'm sorry your experience was so bad...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, I'm not accepting the "lol it was a joke" crap from people unless I know them well enough to know for sure it was a joke. I know a lot of them seriously dislike me and were serious. They don't have the balls to act like this in person, but I most certainly do, so I hope they look forward to being trolled in person. You guys have no idea how good of a person I am because you don't know me. The family members I saw in Texas, for instance, are not homeless because I've sent them ~$2000 of my own money the past three years. Mew2King left his Wii and all of his winnings with me because he was worried about losing it all or it getting stolen while he was in school; he trusts me that much because I'm an extremely honest person. You guys really have no idea. I just make bad first impressions. If you're fortunate enough to get over it, you'll find yourself a really good friend. Oh well.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hope they look forward to being trolled in person. You guys have no idea how good of a person I am
Amazing, man. You really wrote that one sentence after another?

I just make bad first impressions. If you're fortunate enough to get over it, you'll find yourself a really good friend. Oh well.
**** straight you do. But what you seem to not be elaborating on is the fact that instead of mentioning that and trying to settle things smoothly your first reaction is instead "so you think I'm cocky well deal with it."

I dunno, dude. Maybe it's not just your first impression but a lasting one.

CO18

Smash Hero
Nah, I'm not accepting the "lol it was a joke" crap from people unless I know them well enough to know for sure it was a joke. I know a lot of them seriously dislike me and were serious. They don't have the balls to act like this in person, but I most certainly do, so I hope they look forward to being trolled in person. You guys have no idea how good of a person I am because you don't know me. The family members I saw in Texas, for instance, are not homeless because I've sent them ~$2000 of my own money the past three years. Mew2King left his Wii and all of his winnings with me because he was worried about losing it all or it getting stolen while he was in school; he trusts me that much because I'm an extremely honest person. You guys really have no idea. I just make bad first impressions. If you're fortunate enough to get over it, you'll find yourself a really good friend. Oh well.
But you do that semi-intentionally and thats the problem and why alot of people don't like you. How can you complain about people being mean on a board when they basically aren't when thats alot of what you do on the boarads just put down people and trash talk? wtf that makes no sense at all.
You're decent IRL but honestly on the boards you're mainly an *** to people which is why you make bad impressions and why people generally don't like you. Theres a reason why its basically only you there arent many others who are disliked this much. I would feel sorry but as much crap as I see on the boards from you im not.

Like who tells a 10 year old their character sux to their face.

HEY YOUR CHARACTER SUCKS.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

honestly inui, your **** talk online kind of makes you look really dumb. I don't dislike you, in person you're pretty cool, we hung out and it was chill. Fortunately, i don't take online too seriously, but you have to understand that everything you say has a result, and for you it's mostly a negative one.

You can say you friendly **** talked, which is cool if it's true, but through the perception of everybody else you come off as just a cocky *******. Even if that isn't reality (which it's not really, like i said you're okay in person), perception takes greater grasp then the truth.

There's a phrase that I live by, and that is "Perception is Reality."

Think about it.

(i'm not bashing you in anyway either, in case this is misinterpreted, just being real with you. )

Kirbster13

Smash Cadet
Definition of arrogant from urban dictionary:

Arrogant-

When a person is led to believe that they are in some way more superior to everybody else. Pride is fine up until a point, but as soon as you believe that you are in some special way better than everybody else, you become a ****head.

That is all.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
False. I just didn't care that much. You losing meant Atomsk and I would win a lot more money, but I don't like seeing you lose in general. I typically always root for you. I just wasn't about to ignore the obvious positive of winning 60% instead of 30%.

I wasn't trying to attack you, so calm down, dude. Someone asked if you ever lost a set in teams, and I mentioned those sets.

So? It proves I can **** with other characters.

I currently wreck with Snake as well as MK.

I wanted to use Dedede. So? You lost.

I'm astronomically better than those people you mentioned as a player. Them being better with any character in the game would shock me due to that gap. Those people wouldn't have been able to fight Mew2King and Omni with Pit at all.

I'm sorry that you took offense to a fact about your character and that I used a character I knew I wouldn't beat a decent Fox with and let you delude yourself. I will remove your doubts next time I see you and threestock you with Meta Knight.

Also, you never wrecked me at all. Both games you won were basically last hit.

This is why I don't like MMing randoms. They take it way too seriously and think they're awesome if they manage to win. It was for one effing dollar. If you want to really play me, don't make me playing a boring game for 10 minutes for only a dollar.

I'm obviously coming back. I already said I like competition, have family there, and actually like the top players. Texas stuffed my wallet in teams, and I'm sure that will happen again, especially if I have Atomsk, lol. Atomsk and I make a better team than Mew2King and I, imo.

I also have to come back and **** everyone to make up for my fail in singles. All of this hate will only make doing that even more satisfying, because I know it's going to happen. My drive to win > almost everyone else's. I'm also better than the people that beat me and better than every single person that's trash talking to me. The actual good players aren't being jerks.

Wow, he's still lying about that?

First game, he ***** me first stock, and then I made a massive comeback and brought it to last stock ~65%.

Second game, I twostocked him on Delfino Plaza.

Third game, he twostocked me at about 120%.

Hylian, if you continue to lie, I can't possibly respect you anymore. You beat my Meta Knight, but lost to my Snake in an MM the day before. Stop lying.

Sigh. I really hate this community. If I wasn't making such a massive profit off of this game, I don't think I'd deal with the horrible people.
What the ****? Have you seen me say one word about beating you here? I went on the livestream and said I almost 3 stocked you first game, but then you played really well and brought it to last stock, beat me second round, then I 2 stocked you last round. I'm sorry if so many people dislike you and like to spread rumors and **** but I haven't said **** about it. I was happy I beat you, and told my friends in person, and that was it.

Also, I thought I beat you with low % first game, but I have bad memory so *shrugs*.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Don't worry hylian inui states assumptions rather then facts cause ruddy basically jv 2 him the last game of there mm and him stating that DSF didn't use MK to advance (which was false). If you're going to state something, state facts please Inui. ANYWAYS inui if I was you I would stop trying to defend yourself here cause for every post you make you're going to get 4 pages of ****.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I may be cocky, but I don't jump on bandwagons and I'm not downright mean to people.
watches as he fades into the horizon

on the metaknight bandwagon

shoutouts

out of state:

Steeler: dude! i totally meant to talk to you and get more friendlies in sense we hadn't played sense ohsnap! <3

M2k: good stuff, once again you've taken all of our hard earned money ;_;

Inui: Trash talking is all fine and fun, but you take it too far which is why people take offense, especially when you talk about how great you are but had some mediocre results at this tournament, not ONE other person did that this tournament. I'm not calling you out, i'm just saying we're all in this hobby together and we should all work on bettering the community other than shun everyone else that isn't on "your level" thats why cali ***** :)

Lee Martin: BABY!!!! I LOOOOVEEE you maan. I can't wait to go to LA again and hang out, let us know when the next tournament is!

Pierre/Cyphus: we didn't really hang out too much aside from the car :D but you guys are awesome

r0ni: MOTHER ****ING PIMP STATUS!!!! when you get back from space lets chill, lulz

Lain: at first i wasn't sure what you would be like considering i heard you were a douche lulz. but you are ONE BAD*** MOTHER ****ER!!! seriously you make me wanna go to your region now and participate in some tournaments out there! I hope everyone out there is as chill as you! you are the ****ing MAN!

DSF: fun seeing you again man this weekend was too good, also you left your jacket in my upstairs living room, ill bring it up next month with me

Tyrant: holy **** dude, i know we barely met at wcsl but **** you are one of my favorite smashers! can't wait to hang out again

Junk in the trunk: I'm glad you enjoyed texas! next time we hang out maybe you'll be moving up to junk in the back seat :)

Mike Haze: sup brah? hanging out with you for the last week was waaayyyy too good, I hope you're not tired of it though cause you'll be seeing way more of furbs in the future! lol

All cali guys: **** this weekend was way too fun and again i want to thank you guys for coming up, not only helping me take my game even further with the massive amount of games we played at my house but also for
Teaching me how to freestyle (Haze)
Teaching me how to play monopoly (Junk,DSF)
teaching me how to WTFBBQPWN!!?!?!?! MINDGAMES!!! in my first game of monopoly (tyrant)
as well as the other various fun activities, i can't wait till next month now!! :)

Texas peeps

Xyro: DIAHREA REMIX FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
good job on running a very smooth tournament! I had a lot of fun at it, even if i didn't do too hot :)

Bwett: once agian thanks for beasting with yoshi, one of us had to do it! :)

Fogo: he's magic baby

Santi: He's santi baby

Dojo: He's dojooooooo baby. good **** this tournament! :)

Roy: Good job this tournament! ****** with marth all day! especially sense I'm the only practice you get, which honestly isn't much :p

Trazan: Too good man, I enjoyed hanging out with you and talking about other fighters, you're a way chill dude, but then again im sure everyone knows that already lol.

Seiya: <, man i've been so busy and tired lately we never get to play, and when we do im exhausted. I love you though man :)

Beaumont: I love all you guys, even if CY is a hoooo :p, and MAJOR PROPS TO ESCA!!! you did really **** well in pools! i was really impressed!!!

Arruto: Hey gg's in pools they were really close which surprised me considering the only stages we got to play on were fantastic ike stages. Sorry if you felt like you were getting planked, but you really knew how to shut down my approach which i guess is what bwett taught you, don't worry though Edge cancelled eggs can only be used about 3 times before yoshi needs to get back on the stage. You're ike is way too **** good though, you need to teach me some things because i wanted to use ike before the game came out and he is afterall my favorite FE lord (i mean come on he killed a god!) :) good **** on reppin him!

Max (stiltz bro): you are way too chill a dude max! we need to hang out more next time i go to bay town we'll hang out, and we need to play more l4d!!!

Stiltz: Man this weekend was epic, and you helped make it like that (no homo), but seriously i had a lot of fun hanging out with you again, hitting up the events, playing puzzle games, attending that yaoi thing for lulz (not to mention seeing one of my co-workers from target coming out of the yaoi room, lol i knew he was gay) and ****ing watch justin wong and his partner get their *** BEAT AND PERFECTED BY A ZANGIEF VS THEIR RUFUS/SAGAT!!!! was too epic. we really need to hang out more man. also needle **** ftw

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What the ****? Have you seen me say one word about beating you here? I went on the livestream and said I almost 3 stocked you first game, but then you played really well and brought it to last stock, beat me second round, then I 2 stocked you last round. I'm sorry if so many people dislike you and like to spread rumors and **** but I haven't said **** about it. I was happy I beat you, and told my friends in person, and that was it.

Also, I thought I beat you with low % first game, but I have bad memory so *shrugs*.
Someone just claimed that you said you twostocked me twice. That makes it seem like you 2-0'd me and just ***** me. I've been seeing stuff like that all over the place.

DallasPhat said:
Don't worry hylian inui states assumptions rather then facts

BMX

Smash Lord
Man, why is Inui hated this badly?

Let the guy trash talk. It's all good. That's Brawl. Tell you guys what. Spend 20 minutes with Kawaii Poyo and you will change that perspective. lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Man, why is Inui hated this badly?

Let the guy trash talk. It's all good. That's Brawl. Tell you guys what. Spend 20 minutes with Kawaii Poyo and you will change that perspective. lol
Likely 'cause he doesn't let anyone know he's joking (which in itself is suspect) until after they've torn into everything he's said fifteen times over.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I love it when people fight after the biggest HOBO of all time............it kinda takes the spark away from it all.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Facepalm as many time as you want Inui but I can name 3 times in this whobo thread alone where you made assumptions buddy. STATE ****in facts please and maybe people won't be so harsh on you man. Reason people are being so mean is because you're not stating what really happened so of course people are going to ****ing pick that out.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Way to toot your own horn there, buddy. If you were really as you describe, it would speak for itself. Also, even if the circumstances you describe are as true as you say, it comes across as a cry for attention or some sort of need for people to otherwise praise you. Who cares what other people think of you? If they like you, great. If not, oh well, but there is no reason to make a deal out of it or fight about it. Let's leave it at that.

shlike

Smash Ace
SHOUT OUTS!!!

1: M2K quit foot stooling me :'(
4: Lee Martin you suck for not buying me that samus painting
9: Ultimate razer you rainbow rap*ed me lol
13: Hylian I still love you even though you're bad at math
13: Dphat= you're hilarious
13: Dmg EPIC FALCON DITTOS
17: Inui LOL OWNED BY RUDDY
17: UtdZac EPIC HAX PAX
17: Santi= great tl dudez
17: Kosmos= shion + kosmos = luv forever
17: Mike Haze mm next time around :p
25: Rockettrainer you sir are a badass
25: bwett KNEE OF DESTRUCTION
33: Kashakunaki You made me carry your bag you jerk
33: Xyro ZSS < SAMUS :p
33: Cyphus UP B HACKS
33: phantomx one of the coolest people up there but by far the worst wario :p
33: Dekar I went to africa to cure my aids recently....
33: Esca fun friendlies man
33: Rudy I didn't get a chance to play you but you ROFLMAOPWNED inui and for that I respect you massively
49: Phoenix Alpha JAPES FTL :'(
49: Vash YOU SUCK BRO
49: Hyro you wrecked me in pools D:
49: Broly ROFL
65: Shlike DUDE YOU ARE SOOO AWESOME BEST ZSS IN THE WORLD
65: Amdilex <33333
65: Cake it was gay how rainbow killed you you're a great olimar man i look forward to playing you in the future
65: seiya PLAY GUITAR SO WE CAN START A BRAWL COVER BAND
71-140: pools

Vorgy :((((

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
if m2k left his shirt in my car, i'd sell it on ebay as

"PROFESSIONAL SMASH BROS T-SHIRT. BUY AND YOU WILL PLAY LIKE A CHAMP, GUARANTEED."

and then under it a subtitle

"Look and smell like a champ too! :)"

furbzzzzzzzzz we totally should have played. i'll get my revenge next time!!

m2k thanks for the friendlies by the way, i had way too much fun losing to the best player in the world. my favorite quotes:

(steeler rock smashes)

m2k: what do i do about that move??

i was like WTF this is m2k saying this, but you just shielded it every time and threw me off stage anyway. MINDGAME i tell you. :(

also

m2k: "OH WAIT i can just camp the ledge until you are tired and can't kill me haha!"

steeler: "M2K IS AFRAID OF MY SQUIRTLE HE HAS TO RESORT TO CAMPING OUT SQUIRTLE'S STAMINA"

seriously though, ggs. looking forward to playing you again.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:
65: Poptart - get 2-0'd by junk my metaknight isn't even good. next time shake my hand no matter how mad u are. and i wasn't crying about it on livestream it was funny as hell that you did 136 ledge grabs and still couldn't beat me in a game and you kept doing it even when you were winning.
honestly?
i hope your joking
I was ****** you the first game, and ******* around a lot.
then I planked and got DQ'ed. at any point I could've gotten back on and finished the game out, but I dunno what happened. I kinda zoned out I guess.

then the second game I Sd'ed.
I really didn't feel like playing anymore to be honest.

but yeah, I would have shaken your hand if you had actually beaten me, but IMHO, a DQ and an SD isn't a legitimate win.
that's why I just unplugged my controller and walked off.
if you actually beat me, then I'll shake your hand, or if it was a good set.
but it wasn't.

i mean, if you want to play an actual set vs my main thats cool, but when I put my cursor on meta and you just go straight to meta, it's kinda sad. you could've at least gone game one as marth. :/

like, if you're joking then whatever what I just said doesn't matter, but whatever. you could at least somewhat tell the truth, but it's the internet, whatever.

I didn't get many shoutouts. It's ok, I still haven't done mine. I promise I'll post them soon enough, maybe after midnight tonight when I don't have a project due anymore.

<3 everyone.
Zac, you are too cool.
I can't wait to hang out/play more games at the next tournament.
srsly, one of the nicest smashers.
and thx for the meta/G&W advice.
I'll practice a little and maybe give you some trouble next time.

<3 Utdzac

Also, inui is really concerned with the internet, and his e-peen, and gets his feelings hurt, and is a troll, and CARES TOO ****ING MUCH ABOUT THIS GAME. also, he don't know **** about texas. we're ****ing legit, and we hold our own.
you can't give one of us **** without taking ten more truckloads of what your giving us. we're ****ing texas, you mess with us, we'll trample your ***.

DOBLE IKE

But you do that semi-intentionally and thats the problem and why alot of people don't like you. How can you complain about people being mean on a board when they basically aren't when thats alot of what you do on the boarads just put down people and trash talk? wtf that makes no sense at all.
You're decent IRL but honestly on the boards you're mainly an *** to people which is why you make bad impressions and why people generally don't like you. Theres a reason why its basically only you there arent many others who are disliked this much. I would feel sorry but as much crap as I see on the boards from you im not.

Like who tells a 10 year old their character sux to their face.

HEY YOUR CHARACTER SUCKS.
LOLOLOLOL

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'd like to note that I think Texas's top players are all extremely good, extremely awesome, and extremely sexy. I enjoyed playing with and spending time with players like Dojo, Santi, Infinity, Hylian, etc.

Why is it that the players underneath them in skill must be so hostile and talk so much trash to me? Is it because you lack the skill to beat me while they can just take me on evenly or beat me?

I didn't find Texas overall to be really hospitable at all. Just the top players and a few others. I'm going to come back because I have family in Texas, but the atmosphere I dealt with during teams and the first day on the livestream (when I playing badly; I beat TheJerm twice in MMs the second day, twostocking him several times, for instance) was really annoying and disrespectful.
I asked for a friendly and you gave me a flat out no and just went to talk to m2k :(

Top Bottom