• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Rudy just took his lunch that he'd already packed, unpacked it, put that **** into ziploc bags, then repacked his lunch in one of those lunchboxes with the ice packs, so that he'll feel the coldness to his very bones.

Santi

Smash Lord
Ruddy................ruddy............ruddy...........ruddy....ruddy....ruddy....ruddy...ruddy...ruddy.. ruddy ..ruddy.. ruddy.. ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ok wow, I just read 10 pages of Inui's arrogant trash talking? I wasn't planning on posting anything like this but...

Inui got his lunch packed by a 10 yr old fox main scrub!

Rofl I ask you for a money match and you made some excuse about not wanting to take money from a little kid? What was that?

Later you say to my face "You know fox sucks right?" and turn back around. I replied with "Money Match?". You ignored me. Finally an hour later someone said something about you wanting to play me with your ganondorf(I didn't care about your ganon, I just wanted to MM you) I didn't understand what they were talking about so I followed them. So I come up to you say "So I heard something about a money match?" You're like "Fine".

1st match, blech, it was ok (what did you like 1 stock me?). I've seen better 14 yr old snakes.
2nd match, you got wrecked, on a neutral.
3rd match, you got wrecked, on your on cp.

Get wrecked Inui. I wouldn't have anything against you but you were so rude, like you even interrupted me having a conversation with someone else with "fox sucks". What the hell? I think I know where my character on the tier list is.

Of course, maybe you just don't get enough match up experience flying around America playing at huge tournaments, IDK.

You are in no place to be trash talking dude, you payed a little kid whos only placed in 1 big tournament to play a set with you. I'm sorry but you trying to defend yourself by saying "oh only the people who aren't good enough to beat me think I'm rude/I'm rude towards" is freakin blasphemous dude. We don't care what your post count is, if you trashtalk us, and then lose to people who've probably clocked 1/16th of the time you've been playing, then you're not welcome here.

ggs
You, sir, are my hero.

You're really ten? Your grammar and maturity seem much older.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i infinite caped dojo in a friendly wtf lol

who cares

all this hate on mk makes me sad :( I think mk makes the game fun because of his lack of restriction on movement similar to melee. Even if MK was only high tier I would prolly still main him just because of his movement ability

the fox player? i thought he was 14

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Inui, to Rudy: *shakes hand* That's ****ing bull****. I won that match. I know what I have to do now to beat you. I used to think you were good, but I was wrong. $100 money match?

@Jason... but he LOOKS 10!

Santi

Smash Lord
You don't shake the hand PhantomX
:)
you pull away at the last second and make a sour face :p

TheJerm

Smash Champion
i infinite caped dojo in a friendly wtf lol

who cares

all this hate on mk makes me sad :( I think mk makes the game fun because of his lack of restriction on movement similar to melee. Even if MK was only high tier I would prolly still main him just because of his movement ability

the fox player? i thought he was 14
They are saying you did it in tournament. But I dont think its that big of a deal.

CY

Smash Ace
holy **** good **** rudy on packing some lunch.

i now appoint you vice president of lunch packing. good ****ing game, man. PRO

Esca

Smash Champion
Ok wow, I just read 10 pages of Inui's arrogant trash talking? I wasn't planning on posting anything like this but...

Rofl I ask you for a money match and you made some excuse about not wanting to take money from a little kid? What was that?

Later you say to my face "You know fox sucks right?" and turn back around. I replied with "Money Match?". You ignored me. Finally an hour later someone said something about you wanting to play me with your ganondorf(I didn't care about your ganon, I just wanted to MM you) I didn't understand what they were talking about so I followed them. So I come up to you say "So I heard something about a money match?" You're like "Fine".

1st match, blech, it was ok (what did you like 1 stock me?). I've seen better 14 yr old snakes.

Get wrecked Inui. I wouldn't have anything against you but you were so rude, like you even interrupted me having a conversation with someone else with "fox sucks". What the hell? I think I know where my character on the tier list is.

Of course, maybe you just don't get enough match up experience flying around America playing at huge tournaments, IDK.

You are in no place to be trash talking dude, you payed a little kid whos only placed in 1 big tournament to play a set with you. I'm sorry but you trying to defend yourself by saying "oh only the people who aren't good enough to beat me think I'm rude/I'm rude towards" is freakin blasphemous dude. We don't care what your post count is, if you trashtalk us, and then lose to people who've probably clocked 1/16th of the time you've been playing, then you're not welcome here.

ggs

This will have to be quoted on every page from here on out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

ggs
dear god............................

WTF has world hobo done?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

ggs
I'm pretty sure Inui is never going to come to Texas again.
QFT

Esca

Smash Champion

ggs
omfg. Lmao.! why are you soooooo good.
Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Wow Ruddy is too good. Favorite smasher in Dallas.

Seriously wtf why are you so good!?

.... lol @ "I've seen better 14yr old snakes"
DAAAAAAAMN!

I'm sorry, I love you Inui, but you just got RAAPEED!
Ouuuuch. That was **** ruddy. Verbal ****.
What Did my EYES just SEE?
HOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

Ruddy too good!
Ruddy: a true Smash hero.
Wow, I wasn't even there and that was epic.
Holy **** @ 10 year olds with more respect AND sense than Inui LMFAO

get ***** Inui, and i'm not as nice as pierce, no love here 8-D
That was breathtaking. Inui just got his lunch packed...twice.
Rudy just took his lunch that he'd already packed, unpacked it, put that **** into ziploc bags, then repacked his lunch in one of those lunchboxes with the ice packs, so that he'll feel the coldness to his very bones.
Ruddy................ruddy............ruddy...........ruddy....ruddy....ruddy....ruddy...ruddy...ruddy.. ruddy ..ruddy.. ruddy.. ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy ruddy
You, sir, are my hero.

You're really ten? Your grammar and maturity seem much older.
Inui, to Rudy: *shakes hand* That's ****ing bull****. I won that match. I know what I have to do now to beat you. I used to think you were good, but I was wrong. $100 money match?

@Jason... but he LOOKS 10!
Wow, like an entire page of people responding to Rudy's comment.

Fox is top tier, just saying.

<3 Inui.
holy **** good **** rudy on packing some lunch.

i now appoint you vice president of lunch packing. good ****ing game, man. PRO
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape post.

Land of the Killers apparently is shortened from "Land of the Ego Killers"
LMAO @ Rudy.

Inui, get owned~
Wow i wasnt there but that post was amazing.
If i ever meet rude i want a autograph
Esca, I put a link to the post in my sig.
Follow suit, plox!?
****...i wake up and see this.

Just wow...that was above getting upsmashed...just wow...My sig says it all
ruddy im so glad i met you
Dang... Trela and Razer gonna have to surpass him in epicness if they want to be recognized by me anymore :)
dear god............................

WTF has world hobo done?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
I'm pretty sure Inui is never going to come to Texas again.
QFT
Welcome to Texas?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Nope, dallas texas, land of the killers is where he shall reside! :)

<3 Ruddy

And LMFAO @ Zac's post, i'm gonna miss inui, i thought he was fun :(

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
seiya <3 ruddy

this kid 0-deathd me in tourney lol

*waits for inuis john filled responses*

Top Bottom