• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks a lot to Scar for hosting a great tourney as usual. Very helpful and made the tournament very fun =D.

Thanks to Pakman for helping me and Vanz out with transportation and stuff. Even though we couldn't catch the bus I appreciate the help :bee:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, Scar, excellent tournament.

Chibo, thanks for helping me get set up for recording. I've gotta play around with the audio. I'll have to check out your guide. :D

Mango, I'll play you one day! *shakes fist* I was the guy in the blue family guy shirt w/ sweatpants and long hair.

I dunno if I'm going to put up any of the matches I recorded since they weren't overly important. I'm just going to put up me vs Spam since he ***** me. T_T

Watching the finals match of teams was amazing. Hax$ just went beast and couldn't be controlled. Grab equaled death, it waas soooo cool.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Was that your laptop in the corner?

you should upload some of my matches if you can, or atleast send them to me. even the ones where I got ***** since I need to see what I did wrong, thatd be awesome if you could

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Did you take it out of the gc when you did this? Or why was it taken out in the first place? I'm just confused why anyone would take a disc out of a system at a tournament for any reason. =\ =\ i'm so upset. Also my little bother plays smash a lot now and having 2 discs was very useful. For being able to practice other places while he has one at home. And now I only have 1. And 1 i keep at treble's. .. bleh.

Edit :

Sorry to bother the tournament thread with this. Back to the good stuff.

Tournament was GREAT. I had a ton of fun like at all spoc's. My only gripe is that by the time singles rolled around I was tired and not playing good. Its my fault for being on little schedule and playing way too many friendlies but whatever.

Amount of setups was great, climate control was awesome. Wawa was as always awesome. Real fun stuff. Thanks for hosting scar.
Im not sure who took the disc out of the cube cuz im not the 1 who changed them. also how will i know its version 1 eggm? cuz if its the disc that came out when melee 1st came out i have like 2 or 3 friends who still have theres if i remeber right. so give 2 days an i will pm u

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Scar-Electrifying tourney man! Awesome time! My friend Rich and I had a lot of fun. Best venue i've EVER been in, place is perfect. When's the next one!? p.s. D-Throw>SH Dair>LOL>GG :laugh:

Spawn-dude, my bad for sucking those last 2 games against m$ and trade. I think we could have ***** if we stuck to our game plan better, but it's all good. We ***** enough at this tournament anyways :bee:

Wife-Good sh*t taking out Kage!

Vanz-Good sh*t beating Kage in pools!

Kage-WTF MAN?! I thought you got enough Peach training from Vwins amirite?! Warrior Spirit man! Ahhh, you'll get 'em next time!

Cyrain-good pools match! Almost had you game 3! Next time I won't fail! GG's :)

Mango-WWJD..."CAMP!" LOL You are one cool dude mang. Straight up. You look so east coast too, it's weird! Like you're from Jersey or NY or somethin. And with your DI it's hard to believe you're not from here! :laugh: Nice takedown yet again! As long as you keep playin(don't poon out like M2K) we'll just have to keep training!

Rest of Canada-Qu'est-ce que c'est?! You guys are unbelievably good! Keep it up! Never give up!

DJNintendo-good sh*t against PKM, dude's maddd good. What's in the drink son!?

G-Money-"I don't even know y'all" LOL too funny man! You are crazy good. Your Marth just entrances me, like a deer in head lights.

Jfox-good games, nice playing/meeting you. LoL at you asking about my name, good stuff. Look forward to playing you again.

WOZ-you played Melee! OMG WTF!? Good too see you again! I was so frustrated after our first game, i just played so bad. Next i won't miss darnit! Keep coming to these bro!

Jman-you campy muthafuka! LOL Good sh*t against Vwins dude! You were roastin some marshmallows and singin' Kumbaya! Keep training so we take out this Mango character for once!

Alukard- "Bam look like a canadian model yo!...but he aint nothin on our model Chewman!" LOL <3 Alukard! Good thing you came through homie, your presence really helped out Jesus in his time of need! Good ***** sh*t!

Zoso-is RI. lol, good showing at this mang. Always brightens my tourney to see your face;)

CT-not too bad guys, we're gettin there. Let's keep it up!

Kid drawing Hentai and blasting bad music- I don't like you...very much. :mad:

Girl with the PHATTTT AAZZZ in the crepe store- No. Thank you. ;)

Dude puking his guts out on the sidewalk right next to where we parked and being taken away by an ambulance blocking traffic- thanks for the hold up. hope you made the fraternity. :psycho:

This thing was off the hook!

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I didn't say bye to most people. Had to get the heck out. And to all the people who crushed me: I don't know what to say. Shoutouts can be hard in that situation...

jman - You're too good. I loved the way you used my Doc to show off your tech skill in pools to Spawn. Good work beating Canada too.

scar - Your sets were awesome to watch. Great, great, great tourney. Thanks for keeping melee alive. Hope you didn't get in any trouble for us staying in the venue way too long. And thanks as usual for the reassurance when Rin and I get lost driving pretty much anywhere.

dj nintendo - Bowser vs. Marth. BOWSER WINS! Can't wait for the recordings of that set, since I only saw the end. Thanks for bringing all the antioxidant DJ DI drinks. I LOVE orange juice. Your matches are so fun to watch because you always come back on your last stock. Did that DI class ever happen? If so, I missed it. Such is life.

spawn - Thanks for not chain grabbing my Ness. :laugh: Pretty bad luck getting matched up against you twice.

pakman - Thanks again for telling us where the free parking starts. It was a semi long walk, but it was worth it for the money. Also, I've never seen your Yoshi before. I watched when you played him vs. Lite. Pretty **** good Yoshi.

jfox - I didn't play you. Hope you really enjoyed this tourney though.

deff -Excellent placement. I gotta be honest. I'm thinking of quitting Doc for some high tier. I'm gonna work on some of things we talked about and we'll see I suppose. The friendlies we played were awesome. Link vs. Mewtwo was cool. You inspire me to really beef up my tech skill.

vex - Smash 64 didn't happen. It would have been a possibility after the Brawl + tourney if we hadn't gotten kicked out of the venue... Oh well. I might take your advice and drop Doc. But I don't know if my love of winning is strong than my love of Doc.

what - I imagine you're the guy with the tablet. If not, this shoutout is meant for that guy with the tablet. Teams with you/rin/sk47(?) were fun. Doc vs. Ganon is one of my favorite matchups.

shakugan - We played some matches. I was some random Doc. Yeah, that's it.

kcs/Kasumi/me (See signature) - Will he really drop Doc? Find out at the next melee tourney!

rin - I still feel bad about the ride home. I thought there were gonna be fewer matches which stemmed from me not understanding the bracket as well as I thought I did. We ended up staying much later than I thought we did. Glad you like the scene though.

chibo - We didn't play at all, but I watched your Samus/Game and Watch MM with Vanz, and a few of your other matches. Your missile cancelling on Pokemon Stadium is awesome.

sneak -We played some matches. I must've won one for Vex to find out. You're fun to play. Hope to see you again.

prog - You're hilarious. Rin and I teams against you and Vex, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you're hilarious.

sk47 - Call me when you're free I suppose. I forgot if we were supposed to call you on the weekend or after summer break. Let me know.

Rogue Pit: I am SO glad you finally saw me lose some matches. It seems everytime you watch me play I'm winning by a large margin, but I'm not good. I lose all the time. :(

.Com (At least, I think it was you): Your commentary in the Jman set that happened before everyone got kicked out was legendary.

G$: We played. I lost. Also, I think you're the guy who borrowed my 2B artist pencil numerous times. I still don't claim to be some kind of Michelangelo.

Normally I shout out everyone I played... And I usually REMEMBER everyone I played. But there's this one Marth player I played a few games with, and forgot who he was. That sucks. Sorry dude, whoever you are. If you played a Doc with a black show me your moves shirt, and you're not listed here, sorry to you too.

Edit: Since I'm here. How did only one person get 49th? I would've expected several people to be tied for it or something, but I don't really understand the brackets.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts.

mango-Your too cool bro see ya at the next tourney. Your Falcon was just to fast :(

vwins-I didnt get to play you but i heard you were giving people a beat down good stuff bro

scar- Like always good tourney Scar. We didnt get to play :( see ya next time

wife- I wanted to play u so bad but we didnt have anytime its cool stuff happens. Next time i see u i demand a money match

dj nintendo-I drank DJ's and i was too good

vanz-I had mad fun playing with you bro. Bring back that Y.Link hes too good not to be played. That was a great set u played vs Wife

jfox-It sucks that your quitting bro cuz u were pretty good have fun with whatever you going to do.

ultimascout-Our set in pools was lots of fun lol

deff-I hate doctor Mario im coming for u next time

woz-We didnt play each other in melee but it was good playing you in SF4

chibo-Our set came down to the wire. Great games i never played a campy Sheik but no johns good stuff

ame-it was good seeing you again bro lol the Meatball sub was just too good

Shoutouts to everyone else i played or met in someway shape and form

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Hax

Smash Champion
scar you're the best.. upload my vids n!ggah. there better be a spoc 8

mango is the 3rd little rascal <3333

LITTLE RASCALS AT GENESIS

no venue fee = ****

Beat

Smash Ace
Shout-outs in order of singles 'cause that's how I roll.

scar - I owe you 5 bucks. Come over this week. Thanks for Smashal Poctasy VII and the ensuing desire to travel for Melee again.
wife - I saw you for like a second, but Scar likes you, so cool beans.
cactus - You and I didn't talk about you as much as we usually do. Next time.
eggm - Sorry that **** happened with your disk. Good to see you again.
hax - Watching you play made me happy I don't main Samus anymore.
vanz and teczero - We didn't play at all even though I haven't seen NJ smashers in months. I'm mad at myself.
pakman - You're my favorite.
trademark - PHANTOM KNEE AT +100%?! You're cool with me man. Come back any time.
lolmaster - lol
ultimascout - I still haven't seen your Link
deff - My absolute new favorite player to play against. Never stop being flashy. If I magically get better with Falcon I'm going to force you to team with me.
woz - Robot dinosaurs
canismash - I'm sorry we had to play a set on a microwave
vex - I cheered for you inside, I swear.
shakugan - No shout-out for me? Fine, next time I'll knee you harder.
chibo - Sorry I didn't enter B+, I was tired and hungry. Tiredandhungryjohns.
talwind - **** YOUR TINY *** PIKACHU. I'M GONNA STOMP YOU. <3
sneak - Glad to see you again man. Come back over soon.
ame -
prog - <3<3<3 Come over and play Melee with me all day and bring anyone from Temple. And maybe get drunk with us. All of you.
beat - Good ****, man. You seemed to learn a lot about Falcon at the tournament. Also, have you lost weight?
rabbt - Blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain...

Edit: Kasumi (I ALWAYS FORGET THAT YOU'RE KCS!) - Always good to see you man. Don't sweat that Deff's all slippery and speedy. My boy Roykid's all brains and he ***** the balls off me.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Looks like shoutouts are going here.

0: the crepe girl - ****.

1: mango - the true Dr. Hank McCoy. Dude is beast, plain and simple. If you never believed this before, you need to convert right now. For I have witnessed, and I believe. "You might as well wear a short skirt and no panties because you're looking to get *****."

2: jman - I don't know what that was in teams. You just went crazy there man, I've never seen Milk Duds do that before. Way to decimate my apartment.
3: vwins - Great stuff man. Stayed at my apartment and we didn't even get to play, haha. But congrats. I don't know what's up in that French CAnadian water, but I might need to mix that with some DJs.
4: scar - "My favorite two people are playing right now." "I'm not playing." "Two of my favorite people are playing right now." Get ***** semantically. Good stuff man, see what happens when you let Alukard hijack the tournament out of nowhere? One day, all of us are going to get Qdoba before a tourney and do some salsa combos, extra sour cream con queso without guacamole.

5: wife - Thought you'd bring out the surprise Falco somewhere, but you didn't. Good actually getting to play you like 4 times over 3 days. And thanks for not taking my TV to Maryland.
5: dj nintendo - Way to pick up cactus' phone and confuse the hell out of me. Nice work man, but I think I might need a carton of orange pineapple DJs. If they don't make that, I'll need you to write a letter. They'll understand.

7: cactus - you never took mango to qdoba, did you. anyway, thanks for opening up your house to so many people over the week and stuff.
7: bam - Glad your car didn't get towed. For anyone who doesn't know, Canada pulled up to my apartment in North Philly blasting "I'm On A Boat." Madness. We played like .76 matches, but I picked up some stuff from you and appreciate your tips.

9: eggm - I should have played you instead of eating Taco Bell because I've been regretting the Mexican Pizza, 2 soft tacos, 1 chalupa and 1 gordita since everyone left my apartment. At least we got some teams in, right? RIGHT?
9: hax - Summary of any Hax match:

Hax $, Hax Murder, Hax Military, Hax Maniac, kid is in the hospital permanently, he's just that **** sick. We didn't play this time around, but **** my TV and guitar hero.
9: kage - Scar: I'll give you a choice, Lolmaster or Kage. Me: I'll take Kage. Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You beat the Patty Mayonaise out of me man. Good matches, and anyone from my apartment will forever fear double Ganon when the Warrior's spirit is in one of them.
9: pkm - Quebec is just too **** good. Your marth wields a ginsu blade, cutting through falcos, pepsi cans and then through tomatoes. Beast.
13: tope - Chinese food. Razors. Condoms. Batteries. Dutch Masters. Coming back to watch Cyrain watching bull riding.
13: vanz - Tatsunoko was a tatsunogo. We never play. At least we played some teams.
13: zoso - I don't know you. You should be ashamed of yourself, not tracking down the magnanimous prog, the man who sneezed on a piece of paper and created the Goosebumps series.
13: spam - Way to **** me in friendlies like 1800 times. But it was really good seeing you again, even if you had (and probably still have no idea who I am).
17: pest - oh cana****.
17: spawn - We didn't play, but I saw you like 3 times and we didn't say anything to each other.
17: pakman - thanks for the ride. and thanks for driving with your windows down.
17: g$ - I just want to see you at like random points in history yelling ****. Fox should pick it up as a sitcom.
17: cyrain - We eventually got food, but we didn't play this time. Sorry about like the 3 feet of room on the floor.
17: jfox - Michael jfox, your last tourney went by and we didn't play. Anyway man, I know what its like, I'm going through the same thing, and considering the same. Keep in touch though.
17: trademark - Good teams set. Not much more to say, unfortunately.
17: lolmaster - That place is so shady, we are never going back there again. See what you can do about the xbox 180.

25: ultimascout - i haven't seen your link, but i have seen you without a hat. You will never have that privilege of seeing me without one.
25: deff - I am glad to see someone out here repping doc. Good stuff.
25: woz - Woz is a beast at SFIV.
25: mike$ - good set in teams
25: canismash -

25: vex - rock>scissors. You're still playing like this is 1938.
25: thumbs -

25: awsmsean - nice stuff in pools, next time we play i'll have to distract you with my words of wisdom.
33: chred - Was awesome hanging out with you, you are a beast driver, and you are afraid of men who want to cook their own food instead of waiting for beef lo mein.
33: what - wat.
33: shakugan - good set in pools. I hate that stage too. Maybe you are a lion.

33: kcs - keep working hard man. I have faith in you. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you.
33: chewman - see zoso.
33: rin - We played in teams. Good stuff you and Kasumi, its just that when I'm commentating a match I become Jim Ross, John Madden and Reggie Miller all in one. When I'm not, I'm just Bill Wennington, sitting on the bench.
33: chibo - remember. I choked you on this day.
33: lite - our team combos are amazing. knee to pk thunder to knee. We will destroy any water type that steps into our gym.
33: milos - spongebob.
33: talwind -

33: sneak - see zoso.
33: ame - good set in teams.
33: prog -

33: beat - We are never playing Donkey Konga again.

33: sk47 - see zoso
33: rich - see zoso
49: rabbt - your video was hilarious. soon enough you will be immortalized in one of my posts.
??: Alukard - dude came out of nowhere with the love. good seeing you.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
4: scar ($35.00) - Too good man. I haven't played you in a long time but I expected to get ***** anyways. Keep hosting tournaments your ****. You should put up our set so I can see what I could've done (even though you make the match seem hopeless, lol) why are you so good at nairing

5: dj nintendo ($10.00) - DJ!! My favorite smasher. Way to **** pkm with bowser and make my day again. lol at bowser dthrow pickup line

7: cactus - I liked that set vs Kage

9: eggm - Your too good :) Nice pool matches + friendlies. Never forget that gimp lol

9: hax - ***** doubles

9: kage - Canada rapesss

13: vanz - We didn't play :(

17: pest - Hey good games, your surprisingly good. Very aggresive falco

17: spawn - We had nice matches even though you ***** me :p good sheik

17: g$ - Good to see you again

17: jfox - it was nice talking to you dude. we should play if the opportunity comes up

25: deff - Way to rep doc :)

25: mike$ - Good matches man.. you scared me with your leet camping skills. Nice fox and you ***** alot of my stocks.

25: canismash - thanks for the compliment. Your pretty good at beating me haha, we need to play more.

25: vex - VEXXX. Your awesome man. We didn't get to play but good times going to wawa

33: shakugan - Keep training man. I think you had a good shot at beating me if it werent for being a little too predictable with your turnips. Nice matches though :)

33: kcs - Docs unite! Don't quit doc D: if you do main ness lol your ness *****

33: chibo - Nice seeing you man.

33: lite - Best brother ever

33: ame - Dude your awesome man, I was surprised you made it.

33: beat - Good captain! hilariously fun matches with you.
The rest of easton smash: I'm sorry you couldn't come :( car johns

Scar

#HarveyDent
SCAR SHOUTOUTS

1: mango - thanks for coming to EC dude, you really are way too good at the game and i learned a ton from playing you. few things made me happier than you saying that you were pissed off at everyone hahahahaha
2: jman - dude i played my *** off against you and you still won really solidly. you have just always been better at the game than i am, and i keep getting better. don't stop or i'm going to **** you.
3: vwins - awesome seeing you play man, your peach is really ****. wish i could have played you in singles.
4: darkrain - thanks for lending me your strength
5: wife - SUIT UP, BABY
5: dj nintendo - way to rep the minibosses dude, you played like a champ, love your crazy *** low tiers
7: cactus - you're the 5th best player in the world
7: bam - only got to see you play but i was really impressed, we'll have to MM at genesis
9: eggm - eggm thanks again for bringing setups and making SPOC awesome, sorry about your 1.0 but we'll work it out, if i have it anywhere ill hook you up
9: hax - best falcon ever. wayyyy too smart, i'm going to watch/steal all your **** over the next week.
9: kage - ganondorf
9: pkm - heard a ton about you and i was really really impressed with how you played. your marth is the real deal. wish i got some matches in with you but i def didn't want to play you in tourney haha.
13: tope - good **** dude sorry you feel like you squandered and it would have been fun to have housed you but such is life. hope i see you soon.
13: vanz - good **** as always, sorry captain falcon is a jerk, glad i didn't have to play you lol
13: zoso - much love man, sorry you didnt play as well as you wanted to but thanks for the $10 lolololol
13: spam - great set, im happy i took it in the end but as always it just as easily could have gone either way. jk i ***** you you blow
17: pest - nice to meet you and yeah we didnt get to play either but i hope you had a good time etc
17: spawn - sorry i couldnt help with the livestream/recording etc, i was wayy too busy. glad you had fun.
17: pakman - blue lazer is the best team in the world. once we learn how to play fox/sheik we will be unstoppable.
17: g$ - funniest man ever. good **** in teams, you picked up on a lot of the wife trixies really quickly, you're too smart and im jealous of your marth.
17: cyrain - lol sorry you were so messed up in pools, regardless youre still incredible at the game and i personally wish you cared about singles more b/c you would ****
17: jfox - youre coming to spoc viii
17: trademark - thanks for driving out bro, sorry there was so much trouble w/ housing
17: lolmaster - your commentary blows, thanks for coming out i would have been pissed if you hadn't
25: ultimascout - yeah you were tired as balls weren't you haha. whatever bro good to see you and you need to visit me during the week, ya?
25: deff - fun set bro, your doc is sweet, sorry the matchup is such balls haha but from a neutral point you really knew how to work it. thanks for coming btw i know your dad has to drive like 4 years to get there but i'm always really happy you guys come.
25: woz - WOZ thanks for entering man i know everyone was so excited to see you and catch up with you, not to mention poker must have been mad fun. lots of TSA love.
25: mike$ - good **** on making it out to this, and i hope the CT housing wasnt bad
25: canismash - dont quit you scrub get better
25: vex - we didnt get to moneymatch =/ **** took way long
25: thumbs - good to see you as always, fun times with that 1/2 of a falcon ditto, lol @ falcon kick being a kill move
25: awsmsean - thanks for driving out bro, it was good to see you, we didnt get to play at all but im pretty sure i caught a few matches of your luigi doing crazy ****, good times
33: chred - youre not scar. lol good to see you and hopefully we can get down to SoVa this weekend???
33: what - good to see you darren, hope you had fun, good **** on fb wall posts lol
33: shakugan - yeah we didn't get to play but you know me @ spoc, busy as hell. good **** thx for coming out
33: kcs - yo dude no prob with the driving directions, thanks for coming as always
33: chewman - i love you
33: rin - barely saw you, if you come to the next SPOC we should get some friendlies in
33: chibo - if you can gimp kage you can gimp anyone in the world. more DSO melee man, i had a ton of fun and we could def get more people to go, it could even be a free tourney don'tcha think?
33: lite - my boy LITE! dj wore the lite tag all day, keep it up and its always good to see you
33: milos - thanks for keeping wendell under control for everyone haha, keep working on your CF, watch vids and ask questions on the boards and figure out why things work, you'll get better in no time
33: talwind - MITRIIII! i didn't think i'd see much ToS for melee lol but whatever the crew belongs to you anyways
33: sneak - every time i see you i remember crews at FCD
33: ame - good **** on like our first tourney set ever. there are a ton of vids but ill get to it eventually.
33: prog - you have the best posts of all time. dont stop coming to SPOC and remember the kindness i extended to you when i allowed you to enter singles post-last-call
33: beat - good to see you back man, we need to do some intense training if youre serious about the game now and forget about the $5, it was worth it to get you some tourney exp
33: sk47 - schaaaaaaaa good to see you as always bro, we didnt get to play any matches either but whatever, i heard a ton of USA stories about you haha, it was as if we hung out.
33: rich - i didnt really get to talk to you either haha but thanks for coming to SPOC and if you can make it to the next one sit me down and we should play some friendlies
49: rabbt - spencer you are the best ever, a thank you so maach a for to playing my game

to all the scrubs who didn't enter singles: no johns. hailey that means you, we should play friendlies sometime tho

about vids: i'll put them up eventually

mogwai: good ****

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Looks like shoutouts are going here.

0: the crepe girl - ****.

1: mango - the true Dr. Hank McCoy. Dude is beast, plain and simple. If you never believed this before, you need to convert right now. For I have witnessed, and I believe. "You might as well wear a short skirt and no panties because you're looking to get *****."

2: jman - I don't know what that was in teams. You just went crazy there man, I've never seen Milk Duds do that before. Way to decimate my apartment.
3: vwins - Great stuff man. Stayed at my apartment and we didn't even get to play, haha. But congrats. I don't know what's up in that French CAnadian water, but I might need to mix that with some DJs.
4: scar - "My favorite two people are playing right now." "I'm not playing." "Two of my favorite people are playing right now." Get ***** semantically. Good stuff man, see what happens when you let Alukard hijack the tournament out of nowhere? One day, all of us are going to get Qdoba before a tourney and do some salsa combos, extra sour cream con queso without guacamole.

5: wife - Thought you'd bring out the surprise Falco somewhere, but you didn't. Good actually getting to play you like 4 times over 3 days. And thanks for not taking my TV to Maryland.
5: dj nintendo - Way to pick up cactus' phone and confuse the hell out of me. Nice work man, but I think I might need a carton of orange pineapple DJs. If they don't make that, I'll need you to write a letter. They'll understand.

7: cactus - you never took mango to qdoba, did you. anyway, thanks for opening up your house to so many people over the week and stuff.
7: bam - Glad your car didn't get towed. For anyone who doesn't know, Canada pulled up to my apartment in North Philly blasting "I'm On A Boat." Madness. We played like .76 matches, but I picked up some stuff from you and appreciate your tips.

9: eggm - I should have played you instead of eating Taco Bell because I've been regretting the Mexican Pizza, 2 soft tacos, 1 chalupa and 1 gordita since everyone left my apartment. At least we got some teams in, right? RIGHT?
9: hax - Summary of any Hax match:

Hax $, Hax Murder, Hax Military, Hax Maniac, kid is in the hospital permanently, he's just that **** sick. We didn't play this time around, but **** my TV and guitar hero.
9: kage - Scar: I'll give you a choice, Lolmaster or Kage. Me: I'll take Kage. Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You beat the Patty Mayonaise out of me man. Good matches, and anyone from my apartment will forever fear double Ganon when the Warrior's spirit is in one of them.
9: pkm - Quebec is just too **** good. Your marth wields a ginsu blade, cutting through falcos, pepsi cans and then through tomatoes. Beast.
13: tope - Chinese food. Razors. Condoms. Batteries. Dutch Masters. Coming back to watch Cyrain watching bull riding.
13: vanz - Tatsunoko was a tatsunogo. We never play. At least we played some teams.
13: zoso - I don't know you. You should be ashamed of yourself, not tracking down the magnanimous prog, the man who sneezed on a piece of paper and created the Goosebumps series.
13: spam - Way to **** me in friendlies like 1800 times. But it was really good seeing you again, even if you had (and probably still have no idea who I am).
17: pest - oh cana****.
17: spawn - We didn't play, but I saw you like 3 times and we didn't say anything to each other.
17: pakman - thanks for the ride. and thanks for driving with your windows down.
17: g$ - I just want to see you at like random points in history yelling ****. Fox should pick it up as a sitcom.
17: cyrain - We eventually got food, but we didn't play this time. Sorry about like the 3 feet of room on the floor.
17: jfox - Michael jfox, your last tourney went by and we didn't play. Anyway man, I know what its like, I'm going through the same thing, and considering the same. Keep in touch though.
17: trademark - Good teams set. Not much more to say, unfortunately.
17: lolmaster - That place is so shady, we are never going back there again. See what you can do about the xbox 180.

25: ultimascout - i haven't seen your link, but i have seen you without a hat. You will never have that privilege of seeing me without one.
25: deff - I am glad to see someone out here repping doc. Good stuff.
25: woz - Woz is a beast at SFIV.
25: mike$ - good set in teams
25: canismash -

25: vex - rock>scissors. You're still playing like this is 1938.
25: thumbs -

25: awsmsean - nice stuff in pools, next time we play i'll have to distract you with my words of wisdom.
33: chred - Was awesome hanging out with you, you are a beast driver, and you are afraid of men who want to cook their own food instead of waiting for beef lo mein.
33: what - wat.
33: shakugan - good set in pools. I hate that stage too. Maybe you are a lion.

33: kcs - keep working hard man. I have faith in you. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you.
33: chewman - see zoso.
33: rin - We played in teams. Good stuff you and Kasumi, its just that when I'm commentating a match I become Jim Ross, John Madden and Reggie Miller all in one. When I'm not, I'm just Bill Wennington, sitting on the bench.
33: chibo - remember. I choked you on this day.
33: lite - our team combos are amazing. knee to pk thunder to knee. We will destroy any water type that steps into our gym.
33: milos - spongebob.
33: talwind -

33: sneak - see zoso.
33: ame - good set in teams.
33: prog -

33: beat - We are never playing Donkey Konga again.

33: sk47 - see zoso
33: rich - see zoso
49: rabbt - your video was hilarious. soon enough you will be immortalized in one of my posts.
??: Alukard - dude came out of nowhere with the love. good seeing you.
OMG WTF LMAOOOOOOO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

prog

33: prog - you have the best posts of all time. dont stop coming to SPOC and remember the kindness i extended to you when i allowed you to enter singles post-last-call
1. Nah, I don't, Arrogant has me in tears, and I've added some of his stuff to my file cabinet.
2. Me? Stop coming to SPOC? Is there going to be another SPOC before graduation? If there is, good. If not...me and G$ in the same car? ****. **** **** **** **** ****.
3. Yeah, thanks for letting me do that, I was planning on hanging back and playing friendlies/talking to everyone, but something happened and I wanted to get on the battlefield. Before we both graduate, you train me in Melee, I'll teach you how to dunk.

prog

LOL

Oh yea we definitely need to play.

And like I can't use any johns? Not even money johns?

Prog - Me and you **** too much in doubles friendlies. =D
El Teczero con El Prog? ¿Donde esta la policia? I don't know man, we just have a mental link.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Tope&Cyrain- thanks for the ride, you guys are hilarious. Tope's Falco is definitely the best
Chred- It's alright about teams, we just gotta practice more and not mess up so much. Team friendlies with the Canadians was too much fun.
Prog- YOU DA MAN and lmfao @ your post, I almost thought it was one of Arrogants. Thanks for the housing, I can't believe we had to fight in tourny again LOL and it went down the exact same way too. But you got me to third game this time :) Fox Falco is too much fun
Scar- GREAT tourny man, don't stop playing and hosting Melee tournies. Next time end our match with a scar jump Falon kick :p
Wife- dude your set with Kage was amazing, I couldn't believe you beat him. Great stuff man, and the match of you and Jman on Mute City was so close, I wish you hadn't suicided at the end :(
Milos- good hanging out with you. Great tourny set lol at Scar's reaction when you told him I beat you 1 minute after they announced we had to play haha
PKM- holy **** your Marth's spacing is amazing, and great use of the forward b WTF no Marth does that over here haha
Kage- nice team friendlies at Prog's. You and PKM double Ganon ****** the double Falcon team was ****ing insane. You guys like 0 to deathed both of them with team combos in about 5 seconds. And wtf @ your mm with Cyrain. You grabbed him and he died, twice. The warrior is too good.
Bam- your Falco is spectacular. You ***** me so hard in pools, the combos just didn't stop!
Spamerer- finally got to play you lol your Falco is ****. Great set vs Scar, very close and intense
Techzero- you're gay, we'll see who's the best at Otakon! Good stuff in friendlies, wish you had entered singles.
Vanz- thanks for clearing up the best M2k story LOL still gotta PM it to me though. Double Falcon in teams was so much fun too
Hax- our match are always so much fun lol you're definitely the best Falcon main ever. Little Rascals are way too good. Your triple knee in teams had the whole ****ing room going crazy
Jman- haha you're hilarious. I loved when you were losing in a tourny set and you scooted your chair about 3 feet closer to the tv in an instant and started ****** LOL
Spawn- great seeing you again man. You're Sheik is still gay as ****. IT was fun playing you and Chewman in team friendlies.
LOLMaster- THUMBSWAAAAAAAYDOWN haha great seeing you again Wendell. Commentary with you and Milos was awesome.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Every match Hax does is a combo video... or at least in teams.

Top Bottom