• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count

Smash Champion
LOL @nobody believing me earlier when I said ADHD won.

Apparently the thing about him playing SK92 next was inaccurate but that came straight outta his mouth.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by SynikaL
Where players competing in both games forced to switch back and forth between games during the brackets?

-Kimo

Yeah, they were. What's wrong with going back and forth? If you have a chance at placing high in both tourneys, then you've proven that you can switch between games easily and successfully.
Why are you crafting assumptions? Thanks for the info.

And it's really not that black and white.

-Kimo

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Mango should go YLink and camp like there's no tomorrow to run the clock down, otherwise the game's in the bag for Armada.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That's funny because when I was watching Mango vs Darkrain falcon dittos at E-52, Dark was 2 and 3 stocking him the entire time.
Nah. You didn't watch as many as I did. I wouldn't want to admit Mangos Falcon was as good as Darkrains unless it was true. In their only true counterpicked official set, Mango won 3-1. Dark will tell you himself they traded all weekend.

tekkie

Smash Master
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.
Seriously, why must brawl players have to deal with melee layers like they're ****ing children?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Falcon, Falco, or Jiggs (IMO) are Mango's best chances against Armada.

They're his best characters, it seems, or the ones he seems to have most confidence with in tournament.

I don't think his last set with Armada warrants a switch, his Falco did fine. It could have very well gone either way so if he just steps it up a bit, he could take it. Of course, Armada could do the same and win again too; can't rule that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom