• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project BlazBrawl Consoliditation Topic. - Project Ragna has resumed, Tager Next.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
Ragna Red Costume Texture

Yeah, I tried. I'm still waiting for feedback from Ryko. If the color scheme works, then I'll start adding in other details to the texture.

Here's the original post

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Arakune would be hard as hell... Olimar makes sense because of the "bugs" but there's no real way to alter how the Pikmin act with PSA...
It would probably be easier to have all of his bugs be like effect bugs... in terms of behavior it would work best but I dunno... I'm just thinking out loud.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
For day one of this topic, a **** ton really got done. Amazing texture work guys and nice to see marth 175 come out with a sweet release for jin.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
I'm seeing some nice textures :D.

Hey about the Jin texture: If you could, I think it would be better for you to fix Marth's hair a bit to look a bit more like Jin. As in, may be thin the hair in the back by making the bottom part transparent so it's a bit shorter like Jin's or something...

But good job, I like it :).

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Hey about Jin's Side Smash, isn't it too strong and broken? I mean it does good damage plus is freezes and has range =/

I totally like Ragno now even though i don't know the actual guy XDD, never heard of this game before, but i really like him, good job making him. :D I also like Jin just the Side Smash..

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
I finished my Jin texture.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oynzymn00hz/Fitmarth00.pcs

Enjoy and comment I guess.

Also I will post a video of 4.0 sometime tomorrow onto Youtube.
wow very nice work indeed :D, but i like droughbois version of the boots, maybe for a later version you could fix that

on another note ill upload a fixed version of 4.0 later tonight to fix the accidently overpowered fair, nair and side smash, hmm but now that i think of it i only increased the damage of these attacks slightly not the kbg nor the bkb, seems damage also affects these two thing, interesting

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Awesome, thanks Marth175, i'm gonna try it out right now :D I havetrouble fighting CPU lvl 9 when they're playing Jin XDD. Too much ice *_*

I still like the character though, i really do ;)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Awesome, thanks Marth175, i'm gonna try it out right now :D I havetrouble fighting CPU lvl 9 when they're playing Jin XDD. Too much ice *_*

I still like the character though, i really do ;)

EDIT: Wth i accidently Double Posted, it said i had to wait 30 secs but it already posted it -_-; Delete thish please D=

TreK

Is "that guy"
Shame on me.
I didn't think the slipheed gauge for Rachel would be that hard... I really don't know how to do...
Do you guys want the .pac I have right now ?
Actual progress -> doesn't freezes anymore. I messed up so the dark orbs in her back are fire orbs in front of her atm, but this is minor mistake and it will be fixed after everything else is fixed. also, they don't last forever like I want them to.
I didn't get the wind part to work. I moved the whole stuff from standing to nair because if you press the d pad during your standing animation you taunt. Genius, heh ?

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Jin 4.1

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ofnwy5cyhzm

This will probably be the last update for a while. Im really happy of how this move turned out.

- (4.1) New counter animation, this move is very powerful, has superb kbg,bkb and damage, some of you may be thinking this sounds very broken, but believe me it aint, this move comes with an iincredible 200frame cool down, which is very deadly if used incorrectly but if used correctly is an incredbly flashy kill move

Zephron

Smash Ace
I noticed in one of Jin's victory poses, the screen flashes and goes crazy.
I can't describe it all that well, but it appears you only edited one victory pose so yeah, fix that one.

Also I might fix the hair but that's just a little too small of a thing to double over and fix it atm.

@ Marth175

I kind of liked his too but I noticed the insignia was so much larger on Jin's boot and it reached down a lot more.
So I kind of did what I did.

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
i believe what looks flashy is the effect i created to make it look like he covered the screen with ice, might chaange it and make a better one later on

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
o.o im gonna try this out, thanks ^^

Too bad i can't hear any sounds of Jin since i got a PAL wii, which sucks. But at least i can play :D

Btw i really like how you changed the Shield Breaker, it's soo much more effective now i really like it a lot.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Okay 4.1 jin is pretty much perfect. Marth175 this is a superb character. I'd say make the ending animation to counter end slightly earlier since making him stand there for so long. I get the point of it but you can make it punishable within reason without him standing there like a goon for a second and a half. Also, you need to increase the invincibility frames after an aerial counter, zelda's jab stuffs the move completely because he cant swing beforre he's hit again. Make the invincibility on aerial counter exist until a frame or 2 before or after the actual hitbox comes out. Otherwise I really love the new counter.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Jin has trouble with killing actually XDD It's what makes him balanced, since he has a lot other aspects where he's good at. He can combo like crazy with all those Freeze things. I like him :p But Ragno is also very good i like it how he stands still. Can you do a different standing animation with Jin aswell?

Zephron

Smash Ace
I'm going to put up a video of both Rachel and Jin in a couple of minutes. Hang tight.

Just showing off their movesets.

There is sound, Chileno :3

Bad audio at times, but yes, sound. :D

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Just watched the video of Rachel's moveset nice job so far, two things though.

One, is it possible to make her turnips stay on the floor and if they are touched they get stunned (kinded like ZZS's gun stun) I think this would really add to the Rachel theme its close to the frog she has. Problem is we have to regulate how many can be out, and also making sure she doesn't pull any other items out, unless we want her to, but what they should do its something entirely different.

Two, make toad also give the stun effect, it reminds me of the move where here umbrella turns into a chair and electrifies.

Zephron

Smash Ace
the video was excellent but you forgot to include all of his remix moves and aerial special

Forgot:
- A-> X or Y(jump) - sekkajin
- A-> B (special)
- Aerial B
- B -> A
- down tilt -> B (special)

(I added annotations for all the moves btw)

Jin's aerial B looked and acted mostly the same so I left it out just through forgetfulness. Sorry.

I can add whatever you want to the description of the left out moves.

Also I hate it when you guys add extra moves like Down tilt B. I fail at doing those. Eh...

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
wow i like Rachel, i really do :D Awesome sounds though. I can't hear them during playing myself though because of my stupid PAL wii blergh i hate it XDDD. Anyway, the texture download of Rachel wasn't working but i really want it, can someone reupload it or something or is it still in developement?

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Hey Ryko, if you wanna take over shishigami sheik in my name then I'll let you. Just gimme a notice er sumthin.

I barely have time to work on her sadly v_v I wanted to add bang drop but haven't gotten to it yet.

Zephron

Smash Ace
<_< @ Ryko telling me the link was fine

I made Rachel and Jin so obviously I can re-upload it. And yes they're fully complete.
Except for Jin's hair, I guess.

Here's the Rachel texture: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bjgryroyozj/fitpeach01.pcs

Tell me if that works.

I'll start working on V-13 Zelda (Is that okay? We're done discussing about that?) and I suggest you guys start thinking about Taokaka Lucario.

Top Bottom