• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project BlazBrawl Consoliditation Topic. - Project Ragna has resumed, Tager Next.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Iight cool. What I wanted to use as a base for the grab was bowser's side-B. But i didnt know where to go from there lol

Zephron

Smash Ace
I think ZSS would make a better Noel but.......its up to yall
True, but ZSS has a ponytail and... a big bust which Litchi also has.

Though no other character really uses guns besides space animals. Male space animals for that matter.

Sheik has no guns so idk how you guys are going to make her. I mean seriously. Custom Models I want.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Welll yeah I see your point. Wish Brawl had more females >_> Lyn would've made a great Litchi and ZSS would've made a great Noel. Model hacking....come forth!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
on another note ill upload a fixed version of 4.0 later tonight to fix the accidently overpowered fair, nair and side smash, hmm but now that i think of it i only increased the damage of these attacks slightly not the kbg nor the bkb, seems damage also affects these two thing, interesting
Just wanted to drop in and say that damage and growth are inherently tied together in this game, and is the reason stale moves reduce knockback in vbrawl. Growth*damage = true growth, so if you want to compensate the knockback, you'll need to use the formula:

New growth = old growth*old damage / new damage

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Also, just some input.

If you use Lucario for Hakumen instead of Taotaka, would it be possible to give Lucario a sword?

Or, if you guys are still gonna use DDD for Hakumen, would it be possible to change DDD's hammer into a sword? May be swap the hammer with a beam sword (that way he already has animations for a beam sword) or something...

Or would it be possible to make the head of DDD's hammer transparent so that he's holding a stick, which looks closer to Hakumen's word? Or may be make it transparent and make the stick longer/bigger?

Just some ideas.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I really like the jin moveset.

Only critique I have is that his taunt attack is a little OP.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Ike should be Hakumen.
But Ragna is Ike...

Actually Ike deserves to be Ragna, and with size modifiers I think you can make Link Hakumen. With textures make his hat look like hair, then use codes to make his hat really long, and make his shield invisible and make his sword bigger. There. Hakumen.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Just watched the video of Rachel's moveset nice job so far, two things though.

One, is it possible to make her turnips stay on the floor and if they are touched they get stunned (kinded like ZZS's gun stun) I think this would really add to the Rachel theme its close to the frog she has. Problem is we have to regulate how many can be out, and also making sure she doesn't pull any other items out, unless we want her to, but what they should do its something entirely different.

Two, make toad also give the stun effect, it reminds me of the move where here umbrella turns into a chair and electrifies.
dunno how to do any of that stuff. item stuff editing is impossible, and anything where i litter the ground with items is overpowered in general.

i can't find the neutral B hitbox, so i can't edit it to stun >.>

next release adds something to (grounded) side b, takes away the aerial turnips because they didn't work, and improves on most hitboxes. i guess.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

True, but ZSS has a ponytail and... a big bust which Litchi also has.

Though no other character really uses guns besides space animals. Male space animals for that matter.

Sheik has no guns so idk how you guys are going to make her. I mean seriously. Custom Models I want.
Use PSA to have any move (like a taunt or something) spawn a ray gun or super scope, and work from there.
It's the best you could really do, and you can't edit the actual ray gun/super scope with PSA yet, but I'm sure with some creativity it would work out fairly well considering.

Zephron

Smash Ace
If you could make it so they look like they're always holding it like how Rachel is always holding her umbrella, then I suppose it would look really cool.

Plus you can edit how items look at least so the guns will look like noel's rifle.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
okay....which moves did you get so far?
Well all the moves related to bang are on the 1st and 2nd post links i put up.

Burning Fist
Smash Attacks = Bang's Drive attacks (First frame invicibility)
Dair = The last hit of bang's "Bang drop"
Dash Attack = Pheonix Fist (except this one's a dash attack since she kinda needs a dash attack and the sword dash attack animation fit perfectly)

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
i believe that jin is done for now, unless any new ideas pop up which i dont doubt, so i believe i wanna take on the hakumen link project

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Dunno if you ever played with PW's old Ganon's Sword code but it would basically behave like that. The code had it so Ganon's Dtaunt spawned a beam sword in Ganon's hand but with Ganon's sword textured over it. He had it there the whole match, and it behaved like a regular Beam Sword but looked like Ganon's sword :p

Create an item texture like Noel's gun basically. Nice thing is that now we have PSA to give an actual moveset revolving around the gun, unlike the old Ganon's sword code which only had the actual Beam Sword moves (Fsmash, Ftilt, and etc.)

Yingyay

Smash Ace
@Ying

Okay....Have you tried making his Furinkazan doable yet?
To no avail, but I do have an idea. I dont exactly know how to change speed using codes but It's possible to change her attack strength so maybe I'll make it like that and take out her invisibility mode.

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
@Marth175

Can you make his Final Smash into Arctic Dungeon?
it might be possible but i tried editing his final smash once and it is hell, because for some reason it goes from animation 1 to animation 2 to animation 3 of the final smash, no matter how many wait frames i put on the command he would always try to go to the next animation on frame 1 and it looked wrong and unnatural, for example id have to find 3 animations that i can combine together to look like a natural slash animation the attack on the other hand is actually easy but ill look into it

roninlast

Smash Cadet
it might be possible but i tried editing his final smash once and it is hell, because for some reason it goes from animation 1 to animation 2 to animation 3 of the final smash, no matter how many wait frames i put on the command he would always try to go to the next animation on frame 1 and it looked wrong and unnatural, for example id have to find 3 animations that i can combine together to look like a natural slash animation the attack on the other hand is actually easy but ill look into it
How about this, Make Animation 1 where Marth steps back and Animation 2 he stabs the ground and animation 3 he sheathes his sword. The 3 main animations of Arctic Dungeon

roninlast

Smash Cadet
To no avail, but I do have an idea. I dont exactly know how to change speed using codes but It's possible to change her attack strength so maybe I'll make it like that and take out her invisibility mode.
That might work, make it one of her taunts to help even more

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
How about this, Make Animation 1 where Marth steps back and Animation 2 he stabs the ground and animation 3 he sheathes his sword. The 3 main animations of Arctic Dungeon
Marth never stabs the ground in any animations last time I remember.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Use the animation from Ike's Eruption or have his sword upside down like when he is sheathing it thanks to the Jin Marth Marth175 made

You can't use animation from another character on Marth <_<

Also I think you could use Marth's "Sleeping" animation but it'd look choppy.
He is stabbing the ground somewhat though.

roninlast

Smash Cadet

You can't use animation from another character on Marth <_<

Also I think you could use Marth's "Sleeping" animation but it'd look choppy.
He is stabbing the ground somewhat though.
That could actually work. Nice idea Zephron

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
i think i have an idea for jins final smash, wont be easy but might as well give it a shot

TsuKiyoMe

Smash Journeyman
Not like it matters terribly much but here's a heads up on the Litchi Progress:

Texture: 95% (I don't think I'll get it to 100%. I feel satisfied with what I have now, even if it has some graphical problems)
Throws: 100%
Aerials: 80%
Jabs & Tilts: 0%
Smashes: 0%
B-Moves: 0%

roninlast

Smash Cadet
Not like it matters terribly much but here's a heads up on the Litchi Progress:

Texture: 95% (I don't think I'll get it to 100%. I feel satisfied with what I have now, even if it has some graphical problems)
Throws: 100%
Aerials: 80%
Jabs & Tilts: 0%
Smashes: 0%
B-Moves: 0%
Awesome ^^

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey guys? have you heard that they already made blazblue? The entire appeal of a character like jin is him fighting a character like samus, which would never happen in smash. Just like the entire appeal of Smash64 was to see link and mario fight, which would never happen in either of their games.

Top Bottom