• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
brad plays ganon now

luke said he's gonna go all mario / young link next tourney (and you can quote me, he shall fail doing so), and aside from that, he's all fox in tourney

and I've never seen carl play sheik in tourney

also john (from calgary) doesn't even play anymore so yeah...we need more sheiks lol

P.S. The Lethbridge guys were super tight. We talked for a long time, in fact they were the first ones there on Brawl day and they were talking about how they would come up to any major future tourneys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you use sheik carl?

From the top of my head, I can think of Brad, Stevo and John. Those are the only ones i'm pretty sure.

So far, I haven't had too much trouble vs sheik with peach :X inb4 "i'll make you hate sheik"

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Characters from ADAT2

Marth 8 Mains, 3 Halves, 1 Third
Falco 4 Mains, 1 Half, 1 Third
Peach 4 Mains
Fox 2 Mains, 3 Halves, 1 Third
Jigglypuff 2 Mains, 1 Half
Pikachu 2 Mains
Samus 2 Mains
Falcon 2 Mains
Ganondorf 2 Mains
Link 1 Main, 1 Half
Luigi 1 Main
Roy 1 Main
Bowser 1 Half
DK 1 Half
Sheik ZERO

Also Brawl only had one DDD in Singles that placed 25th.

I 'spose I'm not a true Albertan though. :lol:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Characters from ADAT2

Marth 8 Mains, 3 Halves, 1 Third
Falco 4 Mains, 1 Half, 1 Third
Peach 4 Mains
Fox 2 Mains, 3 Halves, 1 Third
Jigglypuff 2 Mains, 1 Half
Pikachu 2 Mains
Samus 2 Mains
Falcon 2 Mains
Ganondorf 2 Mains
Link 1 Main, 1 Half
Luigi 1 Main
Roy 1 Main
Bowser 1 Half
Dk 1 Half
Sheik ZERO
lol where are you getting this? results thread?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol marthberta remains marthberta I guess.

wtf is this. 14 people who used either marth, fox or falco and i played 1 in tourney. T_T

lol 4 peaches.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol marthberta remains marthberta I guess.

wtf is this. 14 people who used either marth, fox or falco and i played 1 in tourney. T_T

lol 4 peaches.
that's not true at all, you put down incorrect mains for certain things

like, I used jiggs against carl and pkm and you didn't mention that, and I didn't use marth at all in singles (only vs t-block in pools) and you put me down as marth. fail.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
brad plays ganon now

luke said he's gonna go all mario / young link next tourney (and you can quote me, he shall fail doing so), and aside from that, he's all fox in tourney

and I've never seen carl play sheik in tourney

also john (from calgary) doesn't even play anymore so yeah...we need more sheiks lol

P.S. The Lethbridge guys were super tight. We talked for a long time, in fact they were the first ones there on Brawl day and they were talking about how they would come up to any major future tourneys.
Pfftttt! You won't be saying that when the results thread has y.link in top 3!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Luke will still win. His Mario is pretty good, so is his Y.Link. imo.

lol Jim. If you really want to
lose money

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Lack of sheiks is a good thing, that being said, pretty much anyone in the top half of the melee PR (lets see off the top of my head, Carl, Levi, Myself, Probably Sid, Steve, Mike, etc) Could ALL play sheik and still place about the same as we do in tournaments.

I'd probably place better

Lol Tyler... Don't get too overconfident, seriously. You forget I have counter-picks, bans and stage strikes on my side.
Luke you're the worst when it comes to overconfident, seriously you make an *** of yourself.

P.S: Stage strikes don't exits in meree, *******.

wtf stop replying so fast. pretty sure your diddy ***** my G&W on yoshi's one time wut
nop

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Lol Tyler... Don't get too overconfident, seriously. You forget I have counter-picks, bans and stage strikes on my side.
No stage strikes, this ain't Brawl, but we'll see. I think I got over my side B suicides (last Thursday, I didn't side B suicide at all) so I dunno what I'd ban. =)

I'd probably place better
no lol, your ganon is good but your sheik is uh...idk, luke doesn't play sheik and his sheik is better than yours

that being said, I'd take a matchup vs ganon over any matchup vs sheik any day

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
No stage strikes, this ain't Brawl, but we'll see. I think I got over my side B suicides (last Thursday, I didn't side B suicide at all) so I dunno what I'd ban. =)

no lol, your ganon is good but your sheik is uh...idk, luke doesn't play sheik and his sheik is better than yours

that being said, I'd take a matchup vs ganon over any matchup vs sheik any day
Brawl players are wusses, whats the point of random?

lol you can keep thinking that. You've really never played at all.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Guys did I tell you I beat Raynex?

I beat Raynex so bad I JV 5'd him, Raynex didn't even hit me.

Raynex sucks

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'd pitch in for Diddy & Olimar, but I've decided to give Wario a try in the top tier game to join my Dedede. We could use some of that too.

All Sonic shiat aside. ...andmkcopouts.coughcough.

Oh, and Jake; at ADAT, I actually used all Sonic, and only Meta Knight for one match in the set against DTP; then it was back to Sonic for the last match of that. The only time that Dedede saw the light of day during that tourney was in Doubles with MurdaMoe.

... ****. Why am I still up. lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad, you're definitely the most overconfident person on this thread, and probably have the most ego problems I've ever seen, but I won't go into that. Also, I am pretty sure stage strikes are in melee, it's just that no one ever does that, because I am pretty sure at Pound4 there's stage striking in the ruleset.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
@melee:

and the funny thing is guys, i was planning to get a secondary or maybe tertiary sheik.

i need a gay character to back up my falco.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Brad, you're definitely the most overconfident person on this thread, and probably have the most ego problems I've ever seen, but I won't go into that. Also, I am pretty sure stage strikes are in melee, it's just that no one ever does that, because I am pretty sure at Pound4 there's stage striking in the ruleset.
At Pound 4, they're taking a vote on whether to do random pick or stage striking that they took from Brawl, but it doesn't really matter considering you can do anything if your opponent agrees to it

@melee:

and the funny thing is guys, i was planning to get a secondary or maybe tertiary sheik.

i need a gay character to back up my falco.
Marth is a better char to back up Falco's bad matchups (ie: jiggs, peach, and somewhat marth), but fox also works even better vs those 3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah, but if you're opponent doesn't agree to it then....

And believe me I'll be abusing the rules to fullest extent every time.

Ahh great, now I get to comeback from school to see Brad try to troll me again =D.

Top Bottom