• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
fun tourney wish more people would have shown but then it would have been even hotter

dtorr you almost had me you're getting a lot more consistent just dont get desperate keep your cool and youll do fine.

Garbanzo i wouldnt have beaten you with any of my other chars and my falco barely did. I know youll give me a better game next time but i dont want you to lol.

Action B- is so nastee man the best captain falcon in the world you just gotta keep goin to tourneys man get that exp.

Kyon- best peach in the world who doesnt play melee at all! too good man i told you man i cant mess around with you or youll wreck me.

Nasty- is sick lol the last falcon combo was ridiculous. I will camp you all day son lol

Dark Sonic- You are fun to play

Dop- You are fun to play too

Pengie- is nastee

Come to the next one and see yall at the next tourney

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
hahaha and dat ***** nasty too!! reppin da ganon
Lol. Yo n!gga why didnt you come, **** was fun. You need to start ****** with yo fox some more lol.

Nasty- is sick lol the last falcon combo was ridiculous. I will camp you all day son lol
Lol ya that **** was crazy! Yo your Link is mad good and dont worry ill find my way around the camp fire lol

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
when's the next wato's approximationally approximated date?
I'mma not have to deal with college app.s anymore, meaning smash tourney's!!

vericz

Smash Champion
Do people enjoy the taste of feet? I've seen this kind of post 1000's of times from 100's of people. Get real.
I actually havent played the game in months but decided to watch and I played ONE game and still dont understand how it can be enjoyable/fun. I'll keep saying it lol cause i REALLY dislike that game.

anyways, thank for teaming with me kyon, your BAD!!!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

HungryBox - Thanx for hosting yet another great WATO Tourny, can't wait til the next one. Good **** winning Melee dubs and singles
uuaa - your Fox is amazing as always, keep gettin nastee
HRnut & GDX - Our GF was fun.
Kyon - Our sets were too good, especially our singles set.
Zoro - GGs, I will continue to practice
Fearless - Good **** on our MM.
Draco - GGs in our friendlies, I hate Yoshi v. Olimar
hiROI - We didn't get to play =[
Sensei - GGs, I know the Mario matchup too well thanks to Mars.
Action B@stard - I need to play you more
F-Zero - Thanks for the tips on Falco MU
Dop - i enjoyed facing you in singles
Pengie - your Falco keeps getting better
Garbanzo - your Fox keeps getting NASTEEEEE
Neku - No ROB =[. GGs by the way

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm thinking of eventually going to one of these, actually. It doesn't seem to be really popular with the people from SFL, though...

:069:

Zoro

Smash Champion
This should be melee only
lets focus on that brawl already has a million tourneys plus we treat them like dirt and start brawl doubles at like 8 pm its a waste of space tvs time and some of the hacked music bothers me

• we really don't need to attract brawlers since they wont join melee anyway
  • no more of this 5 dollar stuff nobody wants to travel just to get gas money back. Sometimes 2nd or 3rd isnt even worth a trip from UCF let alone miami. The only people that will complain about this are the CFL cheapskates that only want the exp. I feel for you im poorer than u trust me but we need attendance.

• make it a legit tournament so good people will actually want to come to a house tourney a million miles away from them. we need to get the interest of people like linguini, shiz, gainesville, melbourne, apopka, uber, phanna and ga.etc etc if this is going to be the temporary or permanent cfl replacement for gigs it needs to have the same attraction as gigs. A place where EVERYBODY is gonna show up to and everyone knows it.

• i say 15 put that as my vote unless the day of NOBODY shows and its just Orlando locals then id do a 5 if everyone agreed
  • Gigs is just as hot as Hungry's house so no johns actually i think its cooler than gigs ( at least downstairs)
  • Bring setups people we had like 3 melee setups last time I brought 1 and 1 was Hungry's and 1 was action b's that's sad.
  • Poinciana location might not be the best for this series u may want to make it a completely different tournament series. It wont attract as many people and poinciana isn't easily accessible.
  • You and maybe alot of people may disagree but this is just what I think!! The way you have door fee is stupid right now and doesnt work since nobody pays it. If people come in but DONT enter any tournaments charge five dollars door fee for them. If you enter any event there is no door fee. The way you have it now makes it better to just show up and not pay a dime then to actually pay for anything. With this limited space and tvs we cant just have people showing up without entering, no door fee is enticing people to do that. Put somebody in charge of keeping track of whos payed for what and who needs to pay door fee.
Unrelated but I think FL gaming is also a potential candidate for gigs replacement but i haven't seen it grow in popularity much so i don't know if it'll still attract the same crowd gigs did. I think if we leave the gap from gigs alone it will really hurt the scene at least here in cfl.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
dang son

Zoro has to say alot lol ;)

WATO is good but we must make it bigger....and only melee...think of all those melee players who dont come just cuz there is brawl at the tourny...think..think... -echoes away-

some brawl players are cool and i surely tolerate them but i really hate that game... not toon link though lol...but that DOESNT MATTER!!! wat matters is that WATO should be melee only....done!

ok not really...

hbox..we r teaming for this correct?

- uuaa

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't agree more with zoro and uuaa...it's been brawl all over the place.
ESPECIALLY on august! There was NO melee what so ever, except that you had to travel
to carajo land to play it. I mean the last TWO months are sooo bad, is like Melee
no longer exists. Also, I was thinking of going down to Inetz to slap them out of
retirement and bring melee tourneys.

Zoro

Smash Champion
This should be stickied since its the only melee tourney in fl for the month of nov.
you should really do a vote to see who'd rather do 10 or 15

Top Bottom