• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
The question is: do you want a ride or not when everyone else has said no?

I'm not going to say 'Yes' right now because then you won't look for someone else that could possibly be closer to you/on your way. I come from the Springs, mate.
I don't think you understood me.

By that post I meant for you to PM me your number, so I have it just in case. I know you're from the Springs, it's in your location, and it's generous of you to even offer.

I mean if it's THAT big of a deal that I send you a PM first to get your number, I'll do that.

ADHD won't get screwed over for winning a big tourney this time. More power to the kid.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you understood me.

By that post I meant for you to PM me your number, so I have it just in case. I know you're from the Springs, it's in your location, and it's generous of you to even offer.

I mean if it's THAT big of a deal that I send you a PM first to get your number, I'll do that.

ADHD won't get screwed over for winning a big tourney this time. More power to the kid.
Ah yeah, misinterpretation happened there :) I'll send you one.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
^
Why must you troll me so!? :0

But yeah, he's a nerd, but he's m2k.

edit: lolmeno that's my favorite, too!

And "Go ADHD"

You're so dumb, Manny.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Try just quoting Golden Glove, BEES. Otherwise it doesn't show.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Jeez lol I am gone for 7 minutes and people are all telling me to change it.
Tis done now.

EDIT: Also I only have one account r3d d09. Also were you at Ranbat 1?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I only have one.

Utah needs to, like, buy a car and push it to CO if they have to. Vegas needs to feed on more money, apparently.
They live in Vegas! You know....Vegas baby! One of them must have those mad gamblin skillz. Vegas is a town of money!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
OH RITE

Is Vegas still coming? "Feed on more money," wha?

r3d d09

Smash Master
I have four accounts, one of which isn't known to CO yet. OMG!!!

I really like . . . though.
lol. wow.

Jeez lol I am gone for 7 minutes and people are all telling me to change it.
Tis done now.

EDIT: Also I only have one account r3d d09. Also were you at Ranbat 1?
Uhm, the one that utah went to. lol.

I only have one.

Utah needs to, like, buy a car and push it to CO if they have to. Vegas needs to feed on more money, apparently.
I am trying to sell my car and get something basically just for OoS. Vegas. lol.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm very well known for how kind I am. i may seem like a jerk, but really. I'm uber nice... sometimes too nice >.< haha. I lose to newbs in tournies so they come to more. xD

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
Originally Posted by InterimOfZeal
*sucks dekar's ****, like kirbs hasn't been doing her job*

Seriously dude your a **** face. your worthless, and judging from the picture of you im assuming you have never had your "meat ridden". so before you call someone out consider that viewing the ridding that Dekar was being given is probably as close as you will ever come. Enjoy your miserable life.

yours truly- JT

Underload

Lazy

Seriously dude your a **** face. your worthless, and judging from the picture of you im assuming you have never had your "meat ridden". so before you call someone out consider that viewing the ridding that Dekar was being given is probably as close as you will ever come. Enjoy your miserable life.

yours truly- JT
What a gentleman

Note that this compliment was sarcastic, while the other one was sincere, unless r3d d09 is pulling my leg.

Bees!

Smash Ace

yours truly- JT
I hope you aren't talking about his avatar. Because that isn't InterimOfZeal thats DeliciousDave and DeliciousDave is Delicious.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sorry colorado :(

I was in Winterpark at a Ski Resort, but the Internet they had there was TERRIBLE. This is my first time getting online since like thursday.

Sorry I couldn;t play any of you guys

Top Bottom