• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not the worst idea I've ever heard, going after a weaker player D1 when a mislynch is generally available gives means at best you hit a mafia, at worst you didn't take out any of the stronger plays on the least informed lynch of the game. Do I think we should do it? Not yet, but is it a bad idea? Not entirely.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
At the current moment I'm feeling like lynching Kevin might be our best bet.
Looking at your idea of "Let's lynch someone weak and have a better D2 team!" from the outside, it sounds fantastic. Really, let's do that. Like let's get rid of a teammate of ours that could later come in as a vote for our side. Granted we don't know that they'll do that, but weak players tend to bandwagon a bit more.

Another issue with this is that I've learned hosting a lot of games, every player counts. Almost all the games I would host and play in would come DANGEROUSLY close to a loss. The only time that this didn't happen was when I was mafia (I've also never lost a mafiat. I just remembered that). Considering this holds true to the higher level of play here, every single person counts whether they're a good player or a bad one. They're an option for the mafia to nightkill instead of X awesome player. They're an extra vote, they're a chance for the endgame 50/50 choice between the mafia guy and the townie guy instead of the mafia just winning.

Your idea sounds fantastic in essence, but it's really terrible imo.
You realize nine times out of ten we're going to mislynch on SWF mafia. It sucks, its a terrible percent and its true.

So why not have a stronger day 2 team.

I'm going to push hard on anything I find suspicious day 1 from a weaker player because it will get a reaction or frankly I'll push til they're lynched. It's that simple.

You realize right now you're thinking voting for me not because you think I'm scummy, but because you don't like an idea.

I find that more suspicious then anything I've done.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Do you really find it suspicious that someone finds your play suspicious, Kevin?

@Kevin: I understand why you voted me in the first place; it's the same reason why I leaned toward ending the RVS stage and threw out an empty comment toward Chill and 2 others: to fish for reactions. Out of the 3 people I nudged, Chill has been the only one to give me a response in which he took my nudge harshly. Harshly enough that he judged my skill based a previous mafia game he barely took place in. Ironically, in that exact game I tried to metagame Tom hard by finding any crack I could find that was exposed outside of the actual game.

And now we have Chill having a vote on me due to my metagaming in a previous game that is based on metagaming in the first place. There isn't anything "weak" about the questions I've asked. If you're fishing for reactions you won't get any because there isn't any reason for you to receive one. Nothing about my play thus far is scummy.

@Hando: Which is why I question your vote on me. The only game you and I have participated in where I have been confirmed scummy is Bad Idea Mafia. The only game that I have completed besides Bad Idea Mafia and have been confirmed town is Disney Mafia which hasn't been released to the DG Public. The argument, "You're not playing normal town Omni," is a very weak one for you to pose to me since you have never seen a confirmed town Omni, Hando. Perhaps you're fishing just like Kevin is, but if this really is all you have on me (which is practically a load of bull) then you've earned yourself one big fat:

FoS: Hando

Lynching Kevin may not be a bad idea, however, I don't support lynching players based on their "weak" gameplay, but rather more on their scummy vibes. You can attempt to justify the case that lynching the weakest player will help the endgame, but destroying a potentially helpful power role can severely weaken our position. This is why I have called the current plan "silly".

I can say with confidence no one has anything of substance on me. I understand the concept of scumhunting, but the longer you (Hando, Kevin, and Chill) hover about without any real points on me the more scummy your vote will appear.

Hopefully that answers your questions and if you have more I invite them. I am still reading some very interesting observations that I have noticed, but there is nothing that stands out as a scumtell at the moment. Regardless if I get some breathing space or not, I'll definitely be down someone's throat if I notice something is off.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually after reading that post, I realize you're a threat to the town just because of your playstyle regardless of the scumtells I've picked up on you however slight they were.

I'm actually COMPLETELY fine with my vote.

In fact I'm not moving it.

You realize your pretentiousness about this game and your "scum tells" for people holding their vote on you are lofty statements for someone with so little experience.

I've been there on both sides man, I've won and I've lost, I've made brilliant plays and I've made TERRIBLE TERRIBLE plays.

But I'm never stubborn which is what you really CAN'T have in a mafia game.

To a point you have to be malleable the ability to bend and listen to reason is a town tell.

Your arrogance and pretentiousness comes off to me as scum, as someone who thinks they can remain in the forefront without a scratch.

Well at this point you're my lynch target.

Also you don't know why I voted you, but I'm giving you just a little taste now, its not a reaction vote its an I think your scum, and if you're not you're only harmful to us.

Chaco was just because I wanted a strong endgame team, but at this point I'll take the scummy weaker player over just a newer player any day.

Omni

BRoomer
God the level that you DON'T understand this game is infuriating.
Inform me. I'm sure I'm capable of understanding if you explain the level you're seeking.

And have more respect and at least make a decent response to my nicely, written essay I typed up just for you. <3 <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also again just like Blazer your reason for lynching me makes no sense, you say you want to vote based on scumminess but your only tell on me has been you don't like my plan. That's a blatant contradiction.

Omni

BRoomer
Actually after reading that post, I realize you're a threat to the town just because of your playstyle regardless of the scumtells I've picked up on you however slight they were.

I'm actually COMPLETELY fine with my vote.

In fact I'm not moving it.

You realize your pretentiousness about this game and your "scum tells" for people holding their vote on you are lofty statements for someone with so little experience.

I've been there on both sides man, I've won and I've lost, I've made brilliant plays and I've made TERRIBLE TERRIBLE plays.

But I'm never stubborn which is what you really CAN'T have in a mafia game.

To a point you have to be malleable the ability to bend and listen to reason is a town tell.

Your arrogance and pretentiousness comes off to me as scum, as someone who thinks they can remain in the forefront without a scratch.

Well at this point you're my lynch target.

Also you don't know why I voted you, but I'm giving you just a little taste now, its not a reaction vote its an I think your scum, and if you're not you're only harmful to us.

Chaco was just because I wanted a strong endgame team, but at this point I'll take the scummy weaker player over just a newer player any day.
Very weak, Kevin. Ninja'd previous, btw.

You never answered any of my points directly nor have you made any that is worth understanding. My "arrogance" is just confidence yet I know there is a lot for me to learn. You are the one that isn't really explaining very well what your point is.

So far you're just ignoring me and calling me arrogant at this point. I still don't see any points made on me thus far of anything of substance so I find it strange that you're on the bandwagon.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My entire point revolves around this quote.

nor have you made any that is worth understanding.
You're a detriment to town because you choose what to argue. You know who else picks and chooses what to argue and speak upon.

Mafia members.

Because they don't want to slip-up.

Face it Omni you're just

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're throwing out scumtells that are laughably obvious btw, you're getting into a huge rather pointless engagement with another member not about anything game specific which thrusts you into the spotlight meanwhile you're trying to throw out suspicions on other people yet you have yet to use your vote. A popular strategy of Mafia is to lean on people but never be out in the forefront.

Honestly you're either the scummiest townie ever, or just scum.

I prefer the second one but again either way you're a detriment.

Omni

BRoomer
At first I thought you were just kidding but now you're being extremely strange, Kevin.

You're a detriment to town because you choose what to argue. You know who else picks and chooses what to argue and speak upon.
I haven't ignored any arguments or claims made to me at this point. What are you saying?

Hopefully that answers your questions and if you have more I invite them.
Futhermore, you completely ignored every point that I brought up in that previous post and responded with, "You're stupid," pretty much. I think it is safe to say that it is you who is choosing to pick what you to argue at this point.

And at this point I think it's safe to say that having a conversation with you isn't happening since you can't seem to address the points that I've made. Really, if you are town Kevin then you're exhibiting horrible play. You need to slow down and recollect yourself. If you're mafia attempting to bandwagon vote me then kudos if you successfully pull it off without looking like an asshat tomorrow.

Omni

BRoomer
You're throwing out scumtells that are laughably obvious btw, you're getting into a huge rather pointless engagement with another member not about anything game specific which thrusts you into the spotlight meanwhile you're trying to throw out suspicions on other people yet you have yet to use your vote
It is funny that you choose to accept my "scumtell" for engaging in an argument with another member about something not related to this game when Chill was the one to bring up an argument supported by a fact that stood outside this game in the first place.

Seriously, Kevin. What is your MO?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
At first I thought you were just kidding but now you're being extremely strange, Kevin.

I haven't ignored any arguments or claims made to me at this point. What are you saying?

You've stated on numerous occasions that you were going to ignore something.

Futhermore, you completely ignored every point that I brought up in that previous post and responded with, "You're stupid," pretty much. I think it is safe to say that it is you who is choosing to pick what you to argue at this point.

You haven't brought up any points directed at me at this point. In fact you're mainly on the defensive and not making any sense. While I continue to provide new points to pressure you, you keep saying my entire argument revolves around me saying "you're stupid" I've provided a lot more then that.

And at this point I think it's safe to say that having a conversation with you isn't happening since you can't seem to address the points that I've made. Really, if you are town Kevin then you're exhibiting horrible play. You need to slow down and recollect yourself. If you're mafia attempting to bandwagon vote me then kudos if you successfully pull it off without looking like an asshat tomorrow.
This is a blatant appeal to emotion and it also shows some terrible logic. If if you're townie its terrible play, if you're mafia its brilliant, again you don't have the experience to say any of this because quite frankly you suck **** at this game currently. Welcome to being new, its just like smash you don't start off being a Chu Dat or a M2K son, gotta work at it. I'm not worried about looking like an asshat, I'm worried about revealing you for the scumtells you're throwing out left and right in your feeble attempt to write off my accusations.
/bolded

Seriously this whole "you're stupid" card you seem to have me playing is false, I've argued with facts at this point but you're ignoring the scumtell posts and getting made when I've called your play poor. I don't know what you're attempting here but it certainly isn't the greatest of play strategies.

It is funny that you choose to accept my "scumtell" for engaging in an argument with another member about something not related to this game when Chill was the one to bring up an argument supported by a fact that stood outside this game in the first place.

Seriously, Kevin. What is your MO?
Again does anyone realize what you're trying to say here.

"Accepting" a scumtell, what the hell does that even mean?

You could have dropped it, and just said yeah i ****ed up and tried to scum hunt. Instead you brought an argument out on a personal level not related to the game. Hence no risk, hence you're in the forefront without actually playing, you following or should I hold your other hand too sweetie.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
One last thing, you keep mentioning me ignoring points, but you're not making any.

You haven't addressed anything directly towards me besides the fact that I've called you stupid. And dismissed my play as weak.

Omni

BRoomer
You're giving me a headache. I never said I was amazing at this game. Where is this M2K and Chu reference coming from?

"God the level that you DON'T understand this game is infuriating. " was the response I received from the post I made to address all the points given to me at that point.

I haven't dismissed your play as weak. I still think it is weak, but I am still addressing it.

Name one time that I have said anything about ignoring anyone's statement.

I can say this: This whole argument between you and I started once I said I'm keeping an eye on you. Immediately after you jumped on the "Omni Bandwagon Train". Did I scare you? Are you attempting to remove the suspicion from yourself and place it on me? The strange part is that I only said I was keeping an eye on you, but you jumped at me on the basis of being on the "Omni Train" thus voting me. I considered it you trying to pressure vote me, but you quickly switched your tempo and now it seems like you're desperately trying to pin something on me that doesn't exist. Did saying that I have my eye on you really make you that nervous? OMGUS to the extreme if my suspicions on you made you jump so much.

I am not saying that you don't have any valid points against me, Kevin. However, I do think you are pressing me a bit too hard based on the responses that I have exhibited. I don't think I have given any impression that I am scum and have been very open to hearing what people think about me and the given situation.

I would rather at this point that this argument between the two of us end and allow everyone else to voice their opinion on it. You're attempting to bully me by waving around the "I'm a Veteran; You're New and Suck at This Game" but as I said before I've never claimed that I'm amazing. I think I am perceptive and have a good nose for odd play.

You do seem really tense, Kevin. Hm.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Omni said:
I don't care to join the recent argument about removing potential weak links.
There's your evidence for ignoring statements. Maybe not ignoring but sure as hell refusing to comment on.

I've pointed it out before but apparently yet again though I've pointed out in numerous posts now you're playing the "All you say is I suck card"

You also use my initial response as a blanket saying thats how I addressed your entire post, but I backed it up right afterwards with an actual post. You tend to ignore that fact for some reason.

Also, again this is where I bring up your arrogance again, you say my argument came from you saying you were going to be suspicious of me, after I had already voted you. You didn't scare me, this is not why I'm pressuring you, I don't think how a lone person who didn't even PLACE A VOTE on me could scare me. You're arrogance blinds you to how dumb your posts really sound. So basically in conclusion this whole theory right here.

Omni said:
I can say this: This whole argument between you and I started once I said I'm keeping an eye on you. Immediately after you jumped on the "Omni Bandwagon Train". Did I scare you? Are you attempting to remove the suspicion from yourself and place it on me? The strange part is that I only said I was keeping an eye on you, but you jumped at me on the basis of being on the "Omni Train" thus voting me. I considered it you trying to pressure vote me, but you quickly switched your tempo and now it seems like you're desperately trying to pin something on me that doesn't exist. Did saying that I have my eye on you really make you that nervous? OMGUS to the extreme if my suspicions on you made you jump so much.
Is wrong.

Sorry for you wasting your time typing it.

And of course you would want this argument to end, it must be stressful for scum to keep having to answer to a townie. You had no problems arguing with Chill when it wasn't about the game, hell the only reason you stopped was because the Mod stepped in. When it comes down to the game you want it to stop.

My tempo has never switched btw, I was full on ready to lynch you the moment i stepped on this Omni Train, just because you're now fully getting pressured doesn't mean i'm desperate, it means I've actually felt like kicking this train into gear.

Omni said:
Send a message via AIM to Omni

You're giving me a headache. I never said I was amazing at this game. Where is this M2K and Chu reference coming from?

"God the level that you DON'T understand this game is infuriating. " was the response I received from the post I made to address all the points given to me at that point.

I haven't dismissed your play as weak. I still think it is weak, but I am still addressing it.

Name one time that I have said anything about ignoring anyone's statement.

I am not saying that you don't have any valid points against me, Kevin. However, I do think you are pressing me a bit too hard based on the responses that I have exhibited. I don't think I have given any impression that I am scum and have been very open to hearing what people think about me and the given situation.
Break this down while I'm here.

My points have been that you're scummy so why would you admit to them being valid?

Also I have brought up numerous times that you've had no points brought directly to me, so instead of bringing any up, you dropped the subject all together and went with, a new angle of me being desperate. And how am I pressing you to hard, that's mafia bro.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have class in a few minutes, but a few quick notes:

- Omni asserts that he never claimed to be amazing at the game, yet he also claims that "no one in the game could possibly have ANYTHING" on him. Contradictory. Also reflective of an overconfident mafiat who is trying to deter suspicions by being a "fearless, free from blame" townie. It's a powerful mental appeal in some cases, but it is MUCH to early in the game. Definitely a huge scum tell.

- As Kevin has pointed out, though Omni accuses Kevin of picking and choosing the points to debate, he himself is guilty of selectively continuing the debate along the lines he prefers. He also has expressed his desire to END the discussion, and accuses Kevin of pressuring him "too hard." What happened to that aura of confidence you had earlier? You can't take the heat and want to get out of the fire now? Typical mafia breakdown.

- Omni's attempts to be the "diplomat" in a debate that really has no reason to be personal, and constant simplification of Kevin's points to "you're stupid/bad at the game" attacks screams to me that he's trying to make an emotional appeal to look like the "good guy" in the argument. If you're right, prove it through your logic, not by trying to making the other guy LOOK bad.

- Overall I've noticed a trend of attitude shift from one that is ready to take on any challenge, and one the feels like he shouldn't be bothered by kevin's attacks, or has no need to take them seriously. This indicates to me that Omni is scum cracking under pressure, to put it simply.

Vote: Omni

More specifics to come later but I feel that this is certainly deserved atm.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm not cracking under any pressure. Kevin is barking up the wrong tree and I'm more annoyed by it than anything.

I'm not going to take the extra effort to keep repeating myself. My original arguments have still been ignored up to this point so I don't see why I should keep addressing more.

I honestly don't see what you guys see in terms of me being scummy since from my perspective I'm just defending myself as town. It'll just be funny once I'm lynched, flip town, and you're sitting here Day 2 without any progress at all.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Wow this is just getting aggravating at how scummy Omni seems. Firstly, I dont think he has actually debated anything game related that was worthwhile. In his hissy fit with Chill he didnt seem to say anything game related and just argued against Chill's character. When that was brought up, Omni says the only reason he got heated up was because Chill was "riding his ***". Then Kevin through a slight poke at which Omni flares up once more. And again nothing seriously game related is brought up. And once more Omni got upset because Kevin was "attacking" him. Overall, Omni's play style is plain aggravating. He gets way to emotional and heated which proves to me that he is cracking to some extent. Plus it annoys me when people use personal arguments. In addendum (I <3 adding words) Omni is just plain throwing out baseless accusations of Kevin ignoring things while he himself is ignoring or being lazy
unvote vote Omni

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Again as I've stated like 8 times, he says I keep ignoring points of his, but he has not yet brought up something directly to my attention that I've skipped over.

Omni

BRoomer
Still don't see where I'm cracking or losing my composure. I've been pretty nonchalant/assholish this entire game. Since we're headed in this direction:

I'm Aerith Gainsborough, the town helper. One night, I can protect myself and 2 others I decide to include in my party and protect them from night kills. It's called Great Gospel. I also have some other useless move called Gift from a Lift Stream that lets me leave a flower by someone during the start of the Day.

Any CC's?

Chaco

Never Logs In
As crappy as I thought Kevin's idea was at first, it makes better sense now. Anyways, I'll basically be reiterating points, now that everyone's said their worth. (I've been swamped with school work and can only post for a few seconds, and that's been in LoD) Now, first off I was in the game with Omni and Chill, and I'm gonna have to agree with what Chill said in a way. Then, I do not like how how the constant argument of leaving points out keeps being brought up. Drop it already. I haven't seen him really miss much of anything. And that was after two reads. Kevin's strategy worked really well and Omni's breaking somewhat. I'll post more in a bit, I've gotta go run somewhere real quick.

In the meantime, before I vote or anything, i want to know the count, Tom: Vote count please.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
A role claim with like three votes on you.. are you serious.. why not bother trying to refute points instead of just saying "Stop saying I'm bad at this game, and stop playing the you're so good card"

Riddle

Smash Lord
Can we get a vote count?

I generally agree with the reasons for Omni's scumminess but I dont want to seem like a bandwagoner =/.

Handorin

Smash Hero
A role claim with like three votes on you.. are you serious.. why not bother trying to refute points instead of just saying "Stop saying I'm bad at this game, and stop playing the you're so good card"
Actually, he was at 5 votes, which is L-3.

I could spend time talking about what I think is different about him and blablabla, but others have already said it. Despite me only being in a few games, I think it is safe to say that Omni is playing quite different, despite what convorsations he might have been involved in.

I don't think he claim was the smartest thing to do, but with that type of role, I can't keep a vote on him right now without feeling guilty later if he dies. There won't be any CCs either, no point in asking. Since it isn't a standard role game, you can basically fabricate any cool little role with a name and be good to go. So unless you just say "I'm cop" most claims will be pretty believable.

Unvote: Omni

Omni

BRoomer

More like 5.

And it's hard for me to refuse the points when I simply don't agree with them. Everyone has been telling me that I'm "cracking under pressure" but I've been pretty calm since the beginning. More than anything, I was annoyed with Chill leaving his vote on me based on metagaming and annoyed with Kevin jumping on the bandwagon and making accusations I don't agree with. I couldn't agree with them because they were wrong from my point of view, however, if you're good enough you can push and force frustration out of me making me "seem" scummy. Instead of being a frustrated scum, I'm a frustrated town. Yet the act of me exhibiting "frustration" is a scumtell? I don't get it.

My points toward Chill were ignored. The fact that Chill engaged the conversation that started between the two of us was ignored.

My point that Hando has never seen a confirmed town Omni was ignored.

Then you tell me I'm avoiding questions after I post, "Feel free to ask me questions."

Then I'm told I'm breaking down when my character really hasn't changed.

I have been refuting your points, Kevin, and you've just kept pushing. I'm being myself, but myself to you is scummy.

I do care and I want to win this game. Not much to do when I'm put up against a wall from the get go for reasons I believe were silly in the first place except tell the truth, which is what I did.

Omni

BRoomer
Since it isn't a standard role game, you can basically fabricate any cool little role with a name and be good to go.
Well, it would difficult to fabricate and get away with being Aerith when she's a main character in Final Fantasy VII. The fact that she is involved in this game makes a lot of sense. What's interesting is that my role sucks if I'm Doc since I thought Doc's could protect every night. Luckily for you guys I'm not that powerful.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Fact is, you still shouldn't have claimed until like 6 votes. And I agree with Hando. This is a 15 person game from 3 games and a movie. FF7 has a ton of characters.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, it would difficult to fabricate and get away with being Aerith when she's a main character in Final Fantasy VII. The fact that she is involved in this game makes a lot of sense. What's interesting is that my role sucks if I'm Doc since I thought Doc's could protect every night. Luckily for you guys I'm not that powerful.
I was talking about in a general sense. I've never played FF either, so I wouldn't know who was the main characters (except for a few names).

Also, I've been in Spiderman (I thought?) with you, BIM, and I am watching you play in Megaman, not to mention I hear a lot about Broom games from Tom since we talk a lot about the game.

Omni

BRoomer
Fact is, you still shouldn't have claimed until like 6 votes. And I agree with Hando. This is a 15 person game from 3 games and a movie. FF7 has a ton of characters.
Nah. I was definitely headed there. Given a few more votes I would have had to claim, and I'll away for a while this evening. Didn't want to come back only to have already been lynched since the pace that votes were being placed on me was becoming rapid.

Aerith is definitely in this game. Cloud is definitely in this game. It's minor metagaming, but if you understand the concept of all 3-4 series you can easily piece at least 4-5 characters that have to be in the game. Aerith is one of them.

Not to mention it would be ballsy to fabricate an important main character and not someone who's just a random side character.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Omni's not in BRoom. The game Chill was mentioning was a staffer game. Omni was also not in Spidey.

Omni

BRoomer
Also, I've been in Spiderman (I thought?) with you, BIM, and I am watching you play in Megaman, not to mention I hear a lot about Broom games from Tom since we talk a lot about the game.
I wasn't a part of Spiderman. I am not a confirmed townie in Megaman. And there has only been one Broom game that I participated in.

Based off those three speculations, it would be impossible for you to know how a town Omni plays.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wasn't a part of Spiderman. I am not a confirmed townie in Megaman. And there has only been one Broom game that I participated in.

Based off those three speculations, it would be impossible for you to know how a town Omni plays.
Ok, that one Broom game I heard you played in.

Also, you are playing different in this game than Megaman no matter what alignment you are. The matter of the fact is that it's different and more scummy in general.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Not to mention it would be ballsy to fabricate an important main character and not someone who's just a random side character.
Oh also, I don't like when you asked for people to CC. I doubt if anyone ("Besides you") would CC you on D1 a few days in. Just not that smart. (Yes, I know BIM. I'm dumb for that.)

Omni

BRoomer
Also, you are playing different in this game than Megaman no matter what alignment you are. The matter of the fact is that it's different and more scummy in general.
If I was Mafia in Megaman, then my play here should exhibit that I'm leaning toward more of a town play. Vice versa. Etc. etc.

This is why I said your vote on me was very weak. Basically, your basis of voting me was based on what you may have heard from Tom from another game that you didn't participate in nor could you even view. So far, both you and Chill have done more metagaming than anyone else here and have flunked majorly hard for it.

I don't buy your reasoning for voting me as of now. I see it as a possible bandwagon vote since your reasoning wasn't very good at all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If I was Mafia in Megaman, then my play here should exhibit that I'm leaning toward more of a town play. Vice versa. Etc. etc.

This is why I said your vote on me was very weak. Basically, your basis of voting me was based on what you may have heard from Tom from another game that you didn't participate in nor could you even view. So far, both you and Chill have done more metagaming than anyone else here and have flunked majorly hard for it.

I don't buy your reasoning for voting me as of now. I see it as a possible bandwagon vote since your reasoning wasn't very good at all.
I have never denied it being strong, I knew it wasn't a solid reason. I have stated and/or implied this.

I was the second person to vote you (after people unvoted you). That is not a bandwagon at all, if anything I helped start one.

Also, I unvoted you in case you didn't see.

Top Bottom