• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

Riddle

Smash Lord
Vote: ______ (McFox)

You can't even read his name. Why would I trust him? And we all know parasect is much better than paras.

Nobody rolefish/namefish pl0x.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah Blazer, from a town perspective it seems like it would help, but unless someone is super-accurate in their predictions, I can't see it helping us much. Just keep your speculations to yourself, and play the game normally, keeping track of whether you were right or not. Throwing your ideas out there may subliminally influence the way people think, and not for the better. For instance:

Cloud = town
Sephiroth = mafia

isn't necessarily true. It seems like it should be true, but it's not necessarily the case. What if Sephiroth is independent? What if Cloud is? What if Vincent sucks because he's a gay vampire (That's right, right? It's been a while since I've consumed any FF7 media)(Also lol, get it? Sucks? Gay vampire?? Haha!) ? And either way, we don't want to give the mafia any ideas on town powers.
How dare ye insult Vincent!

Vote: Mcfox
Jk
Unvote: Mcfox

Now then I see where you all are coming from, but honestly name claims have hardly ever worked in games I've been in in the past. Lots of "I'M TOWNIE X" Doesn't realy do much for your case. Then again I played with a group of drones almost, who would unify their votes and be impossible to dissuade.

If you guys don't like the idea though, feel free not to do it. I'll not either I suppose.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, name claims are just generally bad. It just gives mafia a better idea who to kill. Instead of relying on flavor speculation, it hardly ever works.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
isn't necessarily true. It seems like it should be true, but it's not necessarily the case. What if Sephiroth is independent? What if Cloud is? What if Vincent sucks because he's a gay vampire (That's right, right? It's been a while since I've consumed any FF7 media)(Also lol, get it? Sucks? Gay vampire?? Haha!) ?
I like to see you say this to a bunch of female vincent fans. You will be torn to SHREDS XD

Vote: ______ (McFox)

You can't even read his name. Why would I trust him? And we all know parasect is much better than paras.

Nobody rolefish/namefish pl0x.
wtf no. Paras are pretty good, but everyone knows Raichu is too good lol

also Gloom > Paras' and their evolution state :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heh, at least Vincent doesn't sparkle.

And Rockin, you mean Parasect?

Omis

my friends were skinny
I hate RVS.
Vote: Blazer
His idea is horrible as we have all stated. It only makes it easier for the mafia if we get into a nameclaim battle/

yay for actually getting to play in a mafia for once!

Blazer

Smash Ace
I hate RVS.
Vote: Blazer
His idea is horrible as we have all stated. It only makes it easier for the mafia if we get into a nameclaim battle/

yay for actually getting to play in a mafia for once!
I never said do a nameclaim, dang. I said list characters from the games and what roles you think they could have.
It avoided the whole "Joke vote" stage of things.
And I said I wouldn't do it since you all were against it.

<_< Here we go. Game=starting lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I never said do a nameclaim, dang. I said list characters from the games and what roles you think they could have.
It avoided the whole "Joke vote" stage of things.
And I said I wouldn't do it since you all were against it.

<_< Here we go. Game=starting lol.
Well, if we do that then later when someone needs to claim, it gives them less credibility because we already "figured everything out".

Also, I messed up my last vote. I forgot to unvote, but I'm reverting it anyways.
Unvote
Vote: Macman

Blazer

Smash Ace
Well, if we do that then later when someone needs to claim, it gives them less credibility because we already "figured everything out".

Also, I messed up my last vote. I forgot to unvote, but I'm reverting it anyways.
Unvote
Vote: Macman
Yeah like I said I get where you guys are coming from, I've played the game a lot I know. I'm still a bit used to playing with drones though.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Macman, if you post all caps in this game again for no reason. I think I might have to kill you.

Vote:Macman
Handorin said:
Plus, he is haten' on Pikachu

Vote: McFox
Hando votes macman right after someone (Chaco? KevinM?) and then McFox right after me. I know its RVS, but seriously try to avoid to much bw'ing.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hando votes macman right after someone (Chaco? KevinM?) and then McFox right after me. I know its RVS, but seriously try to avoid to much bw'ing.
Mentos and I posted it at the exact same time. I wasn't bandwagoning there. I didn't even know you voted for mcfox either, and I don't care at this point. Two votes isn't even a bandwagon. Come back later.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So dar we have accomplished very little today we need to go and scumhunt.

Obviously, Handorin is mafia. Why hasn't anyone voted on him yet? Vote: Handorin

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
why discourage bandwagons day 1? it's easier to glean info from them than people who have 1 vote on them or anything like that. so keep em coming

unvote omni vote omis

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yeah, because someone might get lynched at the beginning of Day 1 with 3 votes. You're overeacting and throwing unnecessary suspicions Handos way.

Where's the vote count? :mad:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“I don't care what your names are. Once this job's over... I'm outta here.”

1st vote count:
Macman (2): Mentos, Handorin
Chaco (2): Chill, Macman
KevinM (2): Chaco, Junglefever
Blazer (1): Omis
Handorin (1): Ronike
Omis (1): Marshy

Not voting (6): Blazer, McFox, Rockin, Omni, Riddle, KevinM

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
isee u through u all i see through you all!

enough fo this rvs lets get to business son. how many of you people are trying o tget up in the slums and mess with us, huih? u cant take us we got this. you see what happened at the end of disc 3 of ff7? sephiroth you're going down im telling u dont evne try to do your special move what was it called the thign where u summon a meteor? DONT DO IT DONT DO IT

i think we hsould find out who the abd guys are and lynch them IMMEDAITELY lets goes!

Riddle

Smash Lord
I wasn't really suspicious of Hando, I was just trying to stirup some discussion. Btw PKOH I have my vote on McFox.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“The planet's full of Mako energy. People here use it everyday. It's the life blood of this planet. But Shin-Ra keeps suckin' the blood out with these weird machines.”

2nd vote count:
Omni (3): KevinM, Blazer, Chill
Macman (2): Mentos, Handorin
KevinM (2): Chaco, Junglefever
Chaco (1):Macman
Blazer (1): Omis
Handorin (1): Ronike
Omis (1): Marshy
McFox (1): Riddle

Not voting (3): McFox, Rockin, Omni

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I have 3 votes on me already?

Poop. I'm too hungover to care right now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
There's nothing wrong with wagons. I hate it when people thinks there is. They are great pressure mechanisms and allow you to get good reads on people.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Nah there's nothing wrong with them, but it can hurt things just as much as it helps. I've won games as a mafia leader cause of joke wagons. Just gotta be careful with them.
And I really don't think a joke wagon is gonna pressure anyone.

Btw, as a mafia, I have an undefeated streak of like 5-0 lol.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Junglefever has the fewest posts out of people actually playing. Once to vote for Kev for his obvious fishing, and once to say that we should lynch Sephiroth (technically he said we should lynch the one-winged angel, but isn't Cloud also a one-winged angel?

)

Vote: junglefever

Top Bottom