• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 5 - "Melee Legends" Suggest Falco players now!

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam i needed to subscribe to this ... apparently i was missing a whole lot ... especially nice juicy trash talk

>=]

with me next to hax ... he doubles in power ... i'm like goku and he's gohan ... except i'm stuck at saiyan lv 2 HAHA

anyway i dont get wats going on with these crews like wat exactly is going to happen .. or should i say ... what are supposed to be the rules ?

Hax

Smash Champion
brian/hugs/spaceballs/HAB samus crew **** just got real

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Does phanna no longer play?

and is Isai considered better than the currently active Falcon Four?
Lets be honest with ourselves, regardless of whether he is or isn't better people will still demand him. He's basically on legendary status, mostly everybody loves him and want to see him play. If he was actually going and would accept playing Melee, I'm pretty sure one of the four well known Falcon mains is getting the boot. If they didn't, I'd be really surprised though I wouldn't complain.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lets be honest with ourselves, regardless of whether he is or isn't better people will still demand him. He's basically on legendary status, mostly everybody loves him and want to see him play. If he was actually going and would accept playing Melee, I'm pretty sure one of the four well known Falcon mains is getting the boot. If they didn't, I'd be really surprised though I wouldn't complain.
Yea, legendary he is. I think ppl would prob love to see him play and Id bet one of them would even step down to give him the spot.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
otto, you better mm the **** out of hax

$30 on silent wolf. any takers? sidebets lets go

edit: dammit, then i read more of the thread and otto takes the moral high road while hax continues to take **** personally... lol

k nvm

hax ur hella good but you gotta grow up dog

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Fox could add P.C.
Falco CalleW if he were to travel
Puff Soft maybe?
Sheik Lucien for sure and maybe Korean DJ
Marth I.B. and G$
Peach add Connor possibly and MacD for sure (maybe Vidjo as well).

Hax

Smash Champion
Toph i'll take the $30 sidebet in addition to the MM money

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo ... 20$ on papa aziz ... werd to big bird!

and i want hugs to pick the last samus mayb someone west coast?!?! dark mike or sumthing =P

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Yeah wacky but it's gotta be a good choice, I wouldn't see Jesse as melee legends crews materials. No offense to him at all.

DJRome

Smash Hero
honestly, the "legends" crew concept doesn't have enough "legendary" players to fill 24 roster spots

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
well i didn't mean legends literally, i just think there's gotta be a more top level samus to fill the role, Jesse isn't a top player, I mean what about Darrell? Does he still play? I know for sure he's better than Jesse.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
do you even know jesse son?

kid will **** yur **** up ***** don't get it twisted

MacD

Banned via Administration
darrell is probably the best, active WC samus besides hugs, and i think he's planning on going to apex, that is if the $400 tickets didn't scare him away

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Max I know you're mad happy I mentioned Jesse when I don't even know the kid.

OMG I want to see, like, M2K get Extender Down-Throw to Nair killed in Melee Legendary crew. My pants would erupt.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Does anyone else feel that there are enough samus/ganon [docs IC are close] to where they could be part of the crews and leave wild cards for those characters who are often never played?

Top Bottom