• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 5 - "Melee Legends" Suggest Falco players now!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
you just like beating him don't you

don't think mango wants to play yu. he might be afraid of losing again

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So is this going to devolve into regionals with the best of each character? Does that mean I would play for South or West?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yes but i **** them:p
so does everyone else in friendlies i dont give a ****

notice how they rarely lose in tourney

and ur ganon seems 2 lose all the time?

havent seen ur ganon in a nationals finals

or even quarters for that matter

while my secondaries make it pretttttty far in bracket

Linguini

Smash Master
so does everyone else in friendlies i dont give a ****

notice how they rarely lose in tourney

and ur ganon seems 2 lose all the time?

havent seen ur ganon in a nationals finals

or even quarters for that matter

while my secondaries make it pretttttty far in bracket
you seem to have me mistaken for someone who actually gives a fvck!

256th at genesis =/= top 4 foxes

also you lost to a 13 year old falcon that couldnt techchase at the time

so youre not on the crew battle

u mad?
1. i didnt mean it was whack because i wasnt on it, i thought it was whack becase certain people werent listed for certain characters, and i only thought that because i only read your post and not the previous ones, so i thought it was just a list of who was best with each character, including peoples secondaries. you would have known that if you read my post after that. at first i thought this was just the tourney thread lol.

2. i only got last because i forfeit, i didnt place that much lower than you at the last major tournament i didnt forfeit at (pound 4)

3. i ***** you when i used my main, who i would be using in the crew battle if i were to compete. you say 13 year old like that makes a difference. plus that was over 2 years ago.

whats your point?

EDIT: after looking at the pound results, you were only one placing higher than me >_>

learn 2 **** talk

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I will be very upset if all of you are not present for this crew battle. This **** talk is beautiful. That's what crews are all about LOL

Hax

Smash Champion
1. i didnt mean it was whack because i wasnt on it, i thought it was whack becase certain people werent listed for certain characters, and i only thought that because i only read your post and not the previous ones, so i thought it was just a list of who was best with each character, including peoples secondaries. you would have known that if you read my post after that. at first i thought this was just the tourney thread lol.

oh ok. obviously people like mango/m2k wouldve counted for numerous characters if that were the case.. it should've been pretty obvious. the only people i forgot are pc (fox) and pp (falco) and then my list is more or less the top players in melee right now.

2. i only got last because i forfeit, i didnt place that much lower than you at the last major tournament i didnt forfeit at (pound 4)

no johns

3. i ***** you when i used my main, who i would be using in the crew battle if i were to compete. you say 13 year old like that makes a difference. plus that was over 2 years ago.

then why didn't you stay your main? lmfao @ you boasting about beating me 1 game in a set. and age definitely makes a difference lol.

EDIT: after looking at the pound results, you were only one placing higher than me >_>

$100 mm?
good thing they changed the amount of crews from 8 to 4 otherwise there would've been filler like you playing

like i said, didnt really read any posts before yours, so it wasnt very obvious what you meant exactly when all i read was "lets list the best players for each character" and then the list. like i said, i thought this was the actual tourney thread lol.

im not johning, im just telling you why i placed bad and then gave an example of a tournament i actually competed in.

because i wanted to try and beat you with shiek lol. you say "then why didnt you stay your main" as if youre contradicting that i ***** you. and when i say *****, i usually only mean had the lead the whole match and at least 2 stocked fyi. LOL im not bragging, you were trying to make me look worse by using that as an example when it wasnt entirely relevant so i was merely contradicting what you said. experience makes a difference, age doesnt really matter as long as you know how the game works and your hands function properly.

i would never mm anyone for that much, especially someone whos arguably better than i am. im not saying im better than you or anything lol.

LOL @ me being filler. didnt you lose to eggm a few weeks ago? pretty sure i beat him at pound. not trying to brag at all, just saying, what does that say about you? and no im not suggesting that makes me better than you, that was just an example as to why your statement is flawed. just thougt id clarify that for you since according to your rebuttal you need a little more clarification.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
like i said, didnt really read any posts before yours, so it wasnt very obvious what you meant exactly when all i read was "lets list the best players for each character" and then the list. like i said, i thought this was the actual tourney thread lol.

im not johning, im just telling you why i placed bad and they gave an example of a tournament i actually competed in.

because i wanted to try and beat you with shiek lol. you say "then why didnt you stay your main" as if youre contradicting that i ***** you. and when i say *****, i usually only mean had the lead the whole match fyi. LOL im not bragging, you were trying to make me look worse by using that as an example when it wasnt entirely relevant so i was merely contradicting what you said. experience makes a difference, age doesnt really matter as long as you know how the game works and your hands function properly.

i would never mm anyone for that much, especially someone whos arguably better than i am. im not saying im better than you or anything lol.

LOL @ me being filler. didnt you lose to eggm a few weeks ago? pretty sure i beat him at pound. not trying to brag at all, just saying, what does that say about you? and no im not suggesting that makes me better than you, that was just an example as to why your statement is flawed. just thougt id clarify that for you since according to your rebuttal you need a little more clarification.

Hax

Smash Champion
well rather than flying to california just to forfeit and switching to secondaries in the middle of a tourney set to see how well you can do with them i'd actually try at more tournies, as you did at pound 4. but with all due respect nobody is gonna judge you off one decent tourney placement; plank got 9th at pound and he still isn't viewed as a top sheik. plus i'd say 13th at pound was bad for me; had i beaten armada i probably would've beaten plank to get at least 7th. you're still known as the extremely technical fox with no mindgames; 1 tourney obv didn't change that

idc if you ***** me game 2 or not, i won the set and i know i would **** you if we were to play right now

me losing to eggm was my first tourney in 2 months when it had happened, and we technically went even since i knocked him into losers, then he knocked me out in loser's finals. 2 weeks later i ***** him and won the tourney.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
256th at genesis =/= top 4 foxes

also you lost to a 13 year old falcon that couldnt techchase at the time

so youre not on the crew battle

u mad?
colbol not even entering genesis/pound = top 4 foxes how?

man you come off as a douchebag and your age makes it even worse my god

Bob Money

Smash Ace
You could put I.B. and Diakosnusswhqjdeh ( forget the spelling) or Falcomist in for Marth. Filling up the last two spots.

Tink

Smash Hero
i like the idea! only thing that will suck is MW will probably be the only region without a member in this :/(m2k doesnt count).....MW needs to step it up!

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I don't really know who's coming, but assuming everyone is coming

Marth: m2k, strawhat, hbk, ib/falcomist/jesiah
Fox: jman, lucky, colbol, pc/zgetto/remen
Sheik: amsah, kirbykaze, overtriforce, tope/dazwa
Peach: armarda, pink shinobi, cort

colbol not even entering genesis/pound = top 4 foxes how?

man you come off as a douchebag and your age makes it even worse my god
:confused:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would've and will still always beat u in tourney hax. u will see next time we play...u wont beat me in tourney ever, so get outa hereeee

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I like how in Hax's List, PP wasn't on the Falco list yet Lambchops was... Aziz, tell me how that makes sense.

Edit: And LoZR for Top Foxes even though he's not gonna be here.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
My thoughts of who would be good list of people to pick assuming it's top 4 for each character:

Fox:
Jman
PC Chris
Lucky
Col Bol

Falco:
DaShizWiz
Dr. PP
Zhu
Lambchops/Axe/Mango (if he chooses to play for Falco)

Jigglypuff:
Mango
Hungrybox
Darc
King/Vanz (he plays Puff right?)

Sheik:
Amsah
KDJ
Tope
Overtriforce/M2K (if he chooses to play Sheik)

Marth:
M2K
Falcomist
HBK
Taj/G$/Azen and Ken (if they'd actually come)

Peach:
Armada
Cort
Pink Shinobi
Mac D

Falcon:
Darkrain
SS
Hax
Scar
Isai (if he was willing to play, over one of the above four)

For the random slots:

(Samus) Hugo, Alukard, spaceballs guy, DJ Nintendo
(Ice Climbers) Fly, Wobbles, Chu Dat, Trail
(Ganon) Kage, Linguini, Rock, Chad
(Pikachu) Axe
(Mewtwo) Taj
(Doc Mario) Bob Money, Waffles, Shroom, DJ Nintendo
(Luigi) Ka Master

I'll just leave it at that because there's so many talented lower tiered character players out there like Germ with Link and so on, that it's just annoying trying to remember them all on a whim.

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
I will be very upset if all of you are not present for this crew battle. This **** talk is beautiful. That's what crews are all about LOL
I was wondering why you let all of this go on before i realized you planned for this from the beginning, its quite amusing.
Having crews with the top X of Y character spawns flamewars second to none except bull**** melee vs brawl flamewars, and thats what makes it so fun!

Isai is not considered better than the currently active final four, but by nature of being Isai, he is better than all four of them put together.

Do wildcards have to be a different character than the other 7, or can they be the same character? I understand its stated in the rules that no crew can have more than one of the same character, but it would make it easier for the fox/falco/falcon mains since there are more than 4 amazing of each if some wildcards could be the same character.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
arc and diakonos need to be seriously considered for marth, both being pretty overlooked. that is of course assuming that i can convince arc to come :D

Top Bottom