• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Place Your Bets.. The Offical Nacker>Chozen>>>>>>>Tommy Topic

hova

Smash Champion
my roommate's Robert Robot is much better than yours Chozen

come play him, i'll put the money up

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I understand that you are scared my good sir..

My presence on the stage will cause you to SD. so don't feel bad.. i'm sure there are still 12 and under tourneys you can still win <(^_^)b

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Look.. all im saying is that some people are blessed w/ natural gifts... and Chozen just happens to play ROB like he plays with Nacker's mom.. god-like precision, and LOTS of intensity... with a LARGE awareness for participant capabilities.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Also, anyone want to MM my ROB? ;)
Yes, but only on the condition that is for bizarro money, which is legal tender for debts public and private only in the event of a disastrous nuclear fallout that rips a hole in the time/space continuum and thrusts us all into a bizarro parallel universe. Oh, its also good at participating Chuck E. Cheez's.

Down?

Edit: I placed 46,000 Bizarro dollars on Chozen.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Mr Swarm.. i'll mm your ROB... but for significantly less $.. perhaps for $20... :) seeing as you are a frickin balla..

Mr Razor.. I see your bizarro dollars, and raise you some wacky rupals..

THIS gentlemen.. is going down.

orintemple

Smash Lord
You have a master chief avatar from Halo 2.

Also, anyone want to MM my ROB? ;)
Lol Master Chief XD

I would MM you OS for like... 1 dollar. When I lost it wouldn't be bad and if the heavens shined down on me that day(or hax ;)) and I won well... I could tell people I beat Overswarm :laugh:

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
lol i like how it was a joke and everyone jumped on my balls and i only said it cuz nacker is my brother so dont tell me i dont noe nything about R.O.B.

And Ice Emblen stfu u joined Feb08 with all the rest of the brawl noobs. ive had game b4 u joined this site

and master cheif is cool :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol i like how it was a joke and everyone jumped on my balls and i only said it cuz nacker is my brother so dont tell me i dont noe nything about R.O.B.

And Ice Emblen stfu u joined Feb08 with all the rest of the brawl noobs. ive had game b4 u joined this site

and master cheif is cool :laugh:
Halo 1 and Halo 3's MC is awesome. Halo 2's is not.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Mr Razor.. I see your bizarro dollars, and raise you some wacky rupals..
Fine. Though, that's quite silly of you- to raise me with that devalued, essentially 'token' money!
Feel free to add muh FC or whatknot. Ill be free sometime this weekend, im being lame and playing in like 3 online tourneys today/tomorrow. Ha. (my life is a sham...)

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
I'll totally MM rob ditto you OS for....10,000 monopoly dollars, because I'm broke beyond all hell.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I'll totally MM rob ditto you OS for....10,000 monopoly dollars, because I'm broke beyond all hell.
Darnit-- Im trying to get MM ROB dittos for Bizarro dollars. Chozen's bein silly by posting that silly FC of his. Him and his wacky rupals. Pff.

If you up the ante to 1,000,000 bizarro dollars Ryjin- Ill take the offer, even though Im not OS. >.<"

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
Darnit-- Im trying to get MM ROB dittos for Bizarro dollars. Chozen's bein silly by posting that silly FC of his. Him and his wacky rupals. Pff.

If you up the ante to 1,000,000 bizarro dollars Ryjin- Ill take the offer, even though Im not OS. >.<"
Will definitely be up for it tomorrow, but its 5am, sleep time. lol

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
So on that note..

what ROB's is the US of A fuxing w/...

EastCoast-

Chozen
Voodoo
Nacker [lol]

South-

... [whothef***knows]

MidWest-