• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Place Your Bets.. The Offical Nacker>Chozen>>>>>>>Tommy Topic

T0MMY

Smash Master
Me & HugS and maybe Hitori are talking about hitting the east coast this summer.
We're more action than talk........... unlike you guys.
WC steps it up.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Me & HugS and maybe Hitori are talking about hitting the east coast this summer.
We're more action than talk........... unlike you guys.
WC steps it up.
Well sir.. Nacker and I [note the correct English which clearly WC'ers are incapable of using] are CLEARLY up for the challenge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM

No Jones Son.

EC>MW>WC>>>>>>>T0MMY

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That's true, it's hard to beat getting ***** by a large black man. And Chozen wasn't even in jail.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
where are some vids of chozen? no ones even considering me in this battle of the ROBs? nacker will vouch for me lol. hugz and tommy need to come to EC, that would be kind of amazing.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea our matches were too close. im so bad at dittos lol, in brawl and back in melee

also, i just saw some vids of chozen.... yawn.... lol jk

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
She can't cook son.. /cry

its cool though.. b/c i can /^_^

dude just make up some BS.. its highschool, and you have like a week left >_> do you honestly think your teacher is going to read that sh*t /sigh

GOTM

Smash Champion
After watching a large amount of vids... it makes me wonder if Chozen and Nacker are the ONLY ROBS that use Ftilt >_>

and it makes me glad that i don't spam Bair =0
its like u try to make it too obvious that uv never played me or watched me play :dizzy:

edit: this is chibosempai

Top Bottom