• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Place Your Bets.. The Offical Nacker>Chozen>>>>>>>Tommy Topic

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Lol i guess even though rob has like 2-3 killing moves at the most in teams i just keep stock and rack up damage if your able to kill some people it would be great while i just sit in the background and charge my lazorsersars

T0MMY

Smash Master
Meh Chozen ive almost beat his ROB twice -_- to close also GO OS and finally the only thing the WC smashers could do is win a match 2 at most =P
At least west coast doesn't have people like Chozen. I like how he said nobody reads my guides and I keep hearing people talk about Stutter Stepping. You know, the technique I developed and put in my R.O.B. guide.
I'll stick to west coast where I can have more fun at competitions like Capitol Brawl.
Like I said, so far you're all talk. Play us west coast R.O.B.s first. But I guess it's better to say your region is too good and never play than end up losing, right?

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Meh i cant say that i dont talk but when i do its for ****s n giggles nothing serious the whole point of this thread was basically for bragging rights and trash talk between me and chozen and whoever else wanted to join and im sorry i cant travel to the west coast only 16 (almost 17 =D) and have no way to get over there i dont own brawl so i cant play you online so for now yes im just being sarcastic *** hole who does it for ****s n giggles

Edit: Chozen change the title from Chozen>Nacker to Nacker>Chozen and i say we change it depending on who wins from the previous tourny =D

T0MMY

Smash Master
Oh, I see... well, I'll try to make it to east coast to rep WC R.O.B.
See you then, or whenever you're old enough to travel.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
No Johns Tommy. I'm old enough to travel.. but unless we're playing for a large amount of money, it is CLEARLY not worth my time OR money. I actually have a job, a finance', and rent to pay... so for those adults out there that play smash we can't really donate that much of our time to the game. Like Nacker, I too do not own a Wii... then again.. i personally find Wi-Fi to be garbage and quite laggy, so I'd probably JV 4 Stock you anywho.

You speak of StutterStepping... great find >_>

When I post my ROB tech video up, you'll probably learn that I'm like the WES of ROB son. I'll stop my hover, throw my Gyro but keep hold of it, and cancel the lag of my Dair before you can even learn to hover NeutralAirs.

Btw.. my region is too good.

We have the best MK in the World [Forte].

We have the best Mario in the World [Boss].

We have the best Azen in the World [Azen].

We have the best Shiek in the World [KDJ].

We have the best Snake/Fox/DDD in the World [Chillin].

We have the best Pit in the World [Yo].

We have the best Wolf in the World [Candy].

And we have like 6 amazing ROBs in our area...

You talk alot of sh*t for someone that would obviously go 0-2 drop in ANY of our MLG level Md/Va tourneys. Anyone that can hit top ten at one of these... probably means you're a pro.

Go back to "Capitol Brawl" and camp with uncharged lazers some more... btw, they miss you @ Gamefaqs.

T0MMY

Smash Master
No Johns Tommy. I'm old enough to travel.. but unless we're playing for a large amount of money, it is CLEARLY not worth my time OR money.
What happened to "No Johns"?
What's a large amount of money? Come to the OMG this summer, there's going to be $1,000 up for prizes.
If you're as good as you say you are you should take that first place no problem.

i personally find Wi-Fi to be garbage and quite laggy, so I'd probably JV 4 Stock you anywho.
I love how you back down from everything AND THEN say you'd just win at everything.

Your "region" is like... what the entire east coast?
I'd like to see how Boss compares to Eggz, Forte to SideFX, Chillin to DSF, Candy to Germ.
I also enjoyed seeing how there was an opinionated take on the ROBs.
Your make a lot of big talk, but you certainly can't back any of it up, you have to say there are good players somewhere within 1,000 miles of you. I'm not impressed.

You talk alot of sh*t for someone that would obviously go 0-2 drop in ANY of our MLG level Md/Va tourneys. Anyone that can hit top ten at one of these... probably means you're a pro.
Trust me, the amount I talk ain't nothin' compared to you. All I've done was stand up to your "west coast sucks" attitude and I'm met with more empty claims. It's great, I can keep playing you like this forever. Your talk is like your mom: big and cheap.

Go back to "Capitol Brawl" and camp with uncharged lazers some more... btw, they miss you @ Gamefaqs.
They miss me at Gamefaqs? I guess you would know, you must post a lot of big-talk there as well. LOL

I'm flattered I'm important enough to get my name put in the title of this topic. That was my goal from the start. It didn't take much effort at all Thanks ^_^

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
So on a completely different topic Who has the #1 ROB i vote me >.>

p.s my post is Mostly sarcasm but i would like to see some people to actually think about it and post some thoughts also if you can back it up with tourny results and what not

Edit: no flame wars -_- even though in the end it will end up that way

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll vote for me because I won a giant online tournament. ONLINE. That's the best showcase of skill ever, right? Right?

Anyways, I think there should be a lil contest...

How about all us ROB mains upload 3 videos of us against GOOD opponents (that means no matches that don't go down to the last stock!) from TOURNAMENT / Moneymatch play?

I'd like to see Hugs' ROB, I'm excited about seeing it in action :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I have big technical problem johnz, can't really output video nor could I upload it if I had a file to upload.
Still, I'll try to find something someone recorded and then find a way to upload it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
no johns from anyone!

Go to a tournament and someone will have a digital camera, then you money match someone good. >=(

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
When I post my ROB tech video up, you'll probably learn that I'm like the WES of ROB son. I'll stop my hover, throw my Gyro but keep hold of it, and cancel the lag of my Dair before you can even learn to hover NeutralAirs.

We have the best MK in the World [Forte].

We have the best Mario in the World [Boss].

We have the best Azen in the World [Azen].

We have the best Shiek in the World [KDJ].

We have the best Snake/Fox/DDD in the World [Chillin].

We have the best Pit in the World [Yo].

We have the best Wolf in the World [Candy].

And we have like 6 amazing ROBs in our area...
You're like the WES of ROB? That's funny, cuz I'm like the HugS of ROB.

Anyways, if we're going to do this flaming thing without real results to back us up, then if we go by reputation, WC still wins.

Cuz, well... I'm HugS and you're not.
Overswarm can win without being HugS though. He's good in my book.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm likes how is held seperately from the internal ranking system of ROB users. There is everyone else and Overswarm.

Overswarm also likes that the ROB community has the most drive; we're gonna get competitive with each other, and we're gonna be out for blood.

Overswarm also likes speaking in third person from time to time.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
hey chozenone do u play online at all. I want to play a good rob, n i know overswarm doesnt. I apreciate ur skills a lot, i hope to get reallty good at rob
Or any other good rob players wanna play? Can we have a thread dedicated to setting up Rob matches? I think i'm really good, like maybe top 30 robs on smashboards. Oh n for the region war a few comments above- MIDWEST = BEST at brawl atleast.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Whoa whoa whoa.

There are 30 ROB players?

I would play online, but I'm at home... don't think I have the internet for it here. :(

I saw your request, but that was at the end of the school year. More important things afoot then :)

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I was wondering if there are any ROB mainers from the South? also Id LOVE to play anyone online...but my Wii is confiscated at the moment :'(

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
Whoa whoa whoa.

There are 30 ROB players?

I would play online, but I'm at home... don't think I have the internet for it here. :(

I saw your request, but that was at the end of the school year. More important things afoot then :)
30s an estimate. Just from browsin boards n such. Id love to play u sometime. I'll send u a message in near future for some matches if u dont mind.( a lil closer to summer from now)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm at home for summer. I haven't tried wifi yet... going to be going to Ireland on Thursday for two weeks. After that, we'll see.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Meh i cant wait until i get a copy of brawl >.> so i can play some good peoples and what not

Edit: I think im definatly in the top 2 ROBS the title should read Nacker > Overswarm > other robs ( obvious sarcasm is obvious)

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Sorry my good sirs... I do not own a wii [lol @ myself and Nacker] or do i play on Wi-Fi...

Hugs.. son don't be jealous of the EC/MW... i mean.. i'd be embarressed too if Gimpyfish and ManaCloud resided on my coast as well.

Nacker is a large and jolly black man... he's like the BigC of the EC <33

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
And chozen is that trashtalker white guy lol

Chozen should do some massive trash talk for me when i play in tourny or MMs i thought my ego was big but when i met this guy it was surely dwarfed even after i beat him >.> obviously his Trash talk is top tier

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
I'd put my money on Chozen, assuming I had money.
To sexy for your circuits?

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
ill buy u a wii and a month of internet chozen so that u can own me. while lagging extremely bad. Then i will slowly get better

Sudai

Stuff here
Just because Pikachu does better in a few matchups doesn't mean Pika's better than ROB. I play both. I enjoy Pikachu more, but ROB is just so much better at handling **** that a lot of characters can throw at him than Pikachu.

Top Bottom