• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Place Your Bets.. The Offical Nacker>Chozen>>>>>>>Tommy Topic

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
So on that note..

what ROB's is the US of A fuxing w/...

EastCoast-

Chozen
Voodoo
Nacker [lol]

South-

... [whothef***knows]

MidWest-

OverSwarm
NoOneElseMatters

WestCoast-

Hugs

gg.

EC FTW.
How come im always last ? lol atleast you mentioned me

Meh theres this other R.O.B named Karn from NC i think he got 5th at the last c3 hes good also

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm a ROB mainer in the South.. Don't really post much, just kind of read what you guys say for the most part. I've won a few dinky online tournies, but nothing big. I have no vids up.. No live tounies for brawl yet either. D'oh.. THough, there's a tourney on the 27th and the 10th. I plan to win both. I might stand a chance at the one on the 27th cause Lee isn't going, but the 10th one Iunno. Oh yeah. Lee is the guy that won the GameStop nationals. Born and raised in Louisiana. Woo. Sorry, felt like pluggin one of my good friends.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lee is rather sexy. I have this awesome pictue of his hair, from about a year ago, on my phone. I'm gonna be trying to go to INNsomnia this year. Couldn't go last year cause mom's a B, but I'm heading off to college so I should be able to go. : )

The 52" TV he got is rather smexy, I must say. Smash has some visual lag on it which sucks, but meh.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
i has a question...what are johns¿
o_o

and on a side note I guess I'm the best (and probably only) Mexican ROB mainer there is... My ROB gots a sombrero and a mustache XP

Sudai

Stuff here
Johns are excuses for losing, though Chozen said "Jones" which are completely different. Jones are when you you impregnate a woman without having intercourse.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I liked how it went from Cozen vs Nacker to who cares? To West Coast R.O.B.s = the best.
You MW/EC players are so short-sighted.

West Coast R.O.B.s: me, Hitori, Hugs, and Yagi
I'm pretty sure any one of us would destroy any East Coast or Midwest R.O.B. players.

Crew Battle MM?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I liked how it went from Cozen vs Nacker to who cares? To West Coast R.O.B.s = the best.

I'm pretty sure any one of us would destroy any East Coast or Midwest R.O.B. players.

Crew Battle MM?

I'm pretty sure west coast ROBs are behind the times.

I am ROB.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord

Crew Battle MM?
i will say to this what i said to chozen when he challenged me well thats cute =P

EC > MW > canada > random pre school > Wc smashers

Overswarm

is laughing at you
EC=MW> canada > random preschool > WC

Fixed

Edit: i beat chozen in tourny on sat so no johns
I need to travel to the EC.

What is a big tournament you guys are gonna be having? I'm leaving on the 15th of May for Ireland and won't be back until June, but I'm planning on visiting the EC. I want to see your guys' ROBs. I want more ROB ditto practice too!

Admittedly, I failed at a ROB ditto this last weekend. I still WON the ROB ditto... but I didn't win as convincingly as all the other times I played the guy. Everyone has their off games, but I am still deeply saddened by my lack of ownage. I will have to polish my robotic operating buddy.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Critical Hit 3

Right here, this is gonna be THE md/va tourney of the summer (July 5th btw), guaranteed $3000 pot. I'm sure you probably know lots of md/va smashers but if you need a place to stay, I live 20 minutes away from the place. Heck I'd even pick you up from the airport just for the chance to have you kick my *** in smash.

Wow my nose feels really brown right now...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wow, what a horrible time for a tournament. That's, ya know, the whole 4th of july weekend. o_O

Overswarm

is laughing at you
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I wanna go :(

But I got this 4th of july shin dig and I see all my family and friends and a cute little lady and all that good stuff

plus we watch **** explode

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you guys do manage to show up that would be cool to get some matches and record them the ROB v ROB video section needs an update
If ****ing Hugs is going, I may just end up skipping my 4th of july party. Friends, families, and cute girls be ****ed. THERE BE ROBUTS TO BE SEEN.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Hmm.. 3grand, just to go and beat Azen THIS time, instead of just taking him to game 3...

I'm down.

^_^

ps- Nacker.. i sware to god.. if you're in my bracket im going to hurt Travis...

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
i mean.. last time i played Azen he barely won game 1.. i 2 stocked him game 2.. and game three [both at high percent] i ran out of gas >_>

how bout you nacker..

*injects salt directly into your brain*

ps- OS.. the Midwest is not afraid of any Coast b/c they can't even see who they're playing against w/ all that camping yall do >_L

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i mean.. last time i played Azen he barely won game 1.. i 2 stocked him game 2.. and game three [both at high percent] i ran out of gas >_>

how bout you nacker..

*injects salt directly into your brain*

ps- OS.. the Midwest is not afraid of any Coast b/c they can't even see who they're playing against w/ all that camping yall do >_L
I'm going to do my best to be sponsored by a sleeping bag manufacturer.

Top Bottom