• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I don't see why KP would be in Nova at all over break but who knows. I'll see if I can get a hold of him and maybe just maybe I'll show up saturday if I get home early enough.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
No one at CP is good, so most people are probably not worried about them attending. :troll:
I mean ... I don't care at all how good they are ... I'd just like to have people at CP playing now that we're gone ... it's kinda depressing that none of them are going to ROM

Also these kinds of posts do nothing to persuade newer players to come, even if you aren't being serious

CTL17

Smash Lord
It's quite unfortunate that the (then) underclassmen aren't as into the game as we were. They definitely aren't motivated enough to go to tourneys outside of CP. Have we offered them rides to go to Max's or other local tourneys (wait, what other local tourneys?) Metro isn't very appealing to some. Alex and Koji seem to be the most frequent players (and Tom would be if he wasn't a typical CS procrastinator), perhaps CP's future relies on them.

I know 2 people from Reston, I think it was, and told them about this thread. 1 of them responded so at least 1 of them's subscribed to this thread. They're really new and have a lot to learn. They play Falco and Jigglypuff

Bones0

Smash Legend
I mean ... I don't care at all how good they are ... I'd just like to have people at CP playing now that we're gone ... it's kinda depressing that none of them are going to ROM

Also these kinds of posts do nothing to persuade newer players to come, even if you aren't being serious
It's quite unfortunate that the (then) underclassmen aren't as into the game as we were. They definitely aren't motivated enough to go to tourneys outside of CP. Have we offered them rides to go to Max's or other local tourneys (wait, what other local tourneys?) Metro isn't very appealing to some. Alex and Koji seem to be the most frequent players (and Tom would be if he wasn't a typical CS procrastinator), perhaps CP's future relies on them.
I guess I wasn't clear. I was talking about you two. :troll:

Top Bottom