• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II Results Thread

Percon

Smash Lord
Singles Bracket Results:

1: Ally (Snake)
2: King Ace (MK)
3: Sliq (Bow-ser! Bow-ser! Bow-ser!)
4: JL (MK)
5: WTBug (G&W)
5: Yes (G&W)
7: Judge (MK)
7: Percon (Kirby)
9: Nikok (Peach)
9: Chaotic (Lucario)
9: Fizzi (Snake)
9: Ambrose (Everyone [ICs])
13: GK
13: Mikey
13: Kage
13: Pastaboy
17: Guru
17: Ayaz
17: James
17: Pyrenight
17: Chestorr01
17: TorontoJoe
17: Super Cancer
17: IvanEVA
25: PKM
25: Izzo
25: Smash Rob
25: Ulevo
25: Nick Cam
25: Bento Box
25: Snips
25: Retlaf

Doubles Bracket:

1: Royal Crush (Percon[Kirby] + KingAce [MK])
2: Judge Yes (Judge [MK] + Yes [G&W])
3: Asian Sensation (JL [MK] + Ambrose [MK])
4: King Ace
5: I told you So
5: Wege Cancer
7: Vaughn
7: This is Pasta
9: Chet Factor
9: Slikk & Nikkok
9: The Rage
9: West Coast DI
13: Warm Apple Pie
13: Double Edge
13: (Rob)^2
13: Bills for Super Bowl
17: Delicious
17: I stole yo Lunch
17: Campbell's Soup
17: Ambrose
17: Sniff n Strike
17: Team Esroh
17: Diddiddy Diddiddy
17: Team 4560
25: Team Remote Control
25: Team Easy
25: Twin Bros
25: Pownz
25: Vandrake
25: Sexual Tension
25: Team Nikkok
25: Mirror Force
33: Top Tier
33: We're only Bi

Pools Round 2:

1: Percon
1: Chaotic
1: Fizzi
1: Chestorr01
1: Ally
1: Sliq
1: Judge
1: King Ace
9: Retlaf
9: Nikkok
9: Guru
9: WTBug
9: Nick Cam
9: Ambrose
9: Pastaboy
9: Mikey
17: Kage
17: Super Cancer
17: GK
17: James
17: Izzo
17: Yes
17: TorontoJoe
17: Ulevo
25: Pyrenight
25: PKM
25: JL
25: Snips
25: IvanEVA
25: Smash Rob
25: Ayaz
25: Bento Box
33: STK
33: High Def
33: Lbot
33: Anth0ny
33: Raidos
33: Gi
33: Ulevo
33: Cyan
41: Warchamp7
41: Zeph
41: JL
41: BHM
41: Jhim
41: Wolfblade
41: 4:00
41: Culex

Round 1 of pools was done on paper / there is a lot of people to list so I'm not posting it, unless you guys REALLY want.

I have no bracket images unfortunately.

Kudos to EVERYONE who came out and made this tournament a success. I can't stress how happy I am that this got as big as it did.

My personal shouts (There were a lot of people so I'll only list the really special ones ;) jk):

Ally: Grats on first, you're as good as ever. You're so fun to watch it's crazy. Good friendlies, too. More Falcon mirrors in the future, for sure. Maybe I should start playin' wifi...

KingAce: We rock.

Sliq: Great matches. Our set was super fun despite the anticlimactic ending. You're my favorite person ever for that player pin of yours. Also, thanks for the friendlies and talking about the stages/rules with me.

JL + Ambrose: Close team games. JL steals all the smoked meat. :( Ambrose is the coolest guy ever. He steals smoked meat too though :(

Chester: I don't think played you. Boo.

Kage: Great matches. Good Ike mirrors and good money match, too. You're a solid dude.

Bento: You're a nice dude and a great Peach. You beat my DK, which I really didn't expect. Go beat Niko now. :p

Zaf + Koka: LOL

Rion: Nice meeting you, good zelda!

Fizzi: You're super chill. Never take me to brinstar again or else... well, you know how it went! Solid DDD too. XD

Clet: Thanks for coming, too bad I didn't play you too much. Thanks for the smoked meat big time!!

Buenob: I really think you're a great player, I think the pressure just got to you. You're a great sport and a really cool guy. Grats on doubles placing. I'll hit up Ottawa sometime. Prepare yourself!

IvanEva: Hope you learned something from our PT matches. PT mirrors are the best mirrors in the game, hands down! GL in future endeavors.

Retlaf: Smart Girls Playhouse was it? I'll have to try that sometime. :p Grats on doubles placing. ggs and hope to see you again.

Orlando: You need to speak more. Thanks for coming!

GK: Great to see you again. What a beastly sheik, god. See you soon hopefully!

Chaotic: You really tore up pools and brackets, eh? You're full of awesome. See 'ya round.

Voidious/Mattdude: Thanks sooo much for coming! I don't believe I played either of you, though... :(

Michigan dudes: Awesome. Judge, you're a cool dude. Yes, GGs, grats on beating me, I'll get you next time! No, you're equally awseome (but don't you usually team with yes?) US players are cool dudes all around.

MDK: Sorry dude :( At least you learned grab -> dair, right? more stuff next time

Ulevo: Nice meeting you, you have bigger muscles than I thought. GGs! Hope you liked the PT experience. :)

Bug: WTF? Lol, jk, I saw you're snake play and I like it. I'll be playin' you next time.

GI: You're really getting better, dude. Keep it up!

Mikey: GGs, you're good, I know you'll go far, next time especially.

Niagara: We repped great! Special shouts to Pasta (my god you're got good) and Niko who both did tremendously well. Kevin and Ayaz did well too. Fail to Miller for no-show (jk but not really, make sure you come next time)

If there's anyone I missed, tell me!

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
**** yeah, epic tourney everybody. You rock for hosting this shiz percon, ill edit in my shoutouts in a few minutes.

Percon - You pwn for hosting this, hopefully we can play a few matches some time, so I can get owned by your Kirby =D

Mikey - I told you, you have an excellent chance of PR or at least Up and coming after this tourney. Solid performance and thanks again for helping me improve so much and reach my goal of gettin into the second round of pools.

Super Cansir - Nice job reppin the Dirty B, 17th in Singles and 5th in doubles is a lot to be proud of for sure man.

Wigi - Same **** as above, p.s. Sexy controller

Zaf - GaW dittos next time, my PT isnt ready yet.

Tipz - Get a new main lol

NikoK - Hopefully we can have a set when im playing well, my GaW isnt normally combo vid material I promise =(. On the bright side, my squirtle was doing really **** well against you so thats a good sign for the future for me.

Chaotic - Thanks for ****** me with Lucario XD

Toronto Joe - Dude your fox is way too ****...

Kuenzel - Your ZSS vs Zaf's MK was pretty sweet, learn to tech the GaW dthrow and you will avoid some of the GaW ****.

PKM - Nice Marth, you were pretty **** good with the constant pressure, we had a close set, and a fun set in doubles earlier in the day as well, Pictochat > Me.

Team 4560 - Our set was so **** close, too funny with the GaW Pit dittoness =D

Everyone Else - Thanks for making this tourney rock, and see you guys at LBT or Nikos December Tourney!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Amazing tourney. :D Grats again to Ally for winning it all.

Here's mah shoutouts (copy pasted from the original OiN2 topic):

Ally - **** moar, lol. Too bad we didn't get our $1 Melee MM. :p Or even Brawl friendlies. You were always busy. Anyways, congratulations on winning this thing and nice meeting you. See ya at LBT (Let's Brawl Toronto)

BentoBox - Ahhh, the guy who kicked me outta the 2nd round of pools. Heh. Your Peach is toooo good.

Mikey - Your Falco is amazing, as well as your Snake. GGs man. Hope to see you at LBT.

Toronto Joe - Best Fox in Canada? olol. Offline friendlies every week, son. We got farther than we thought in doubles. Thanks for the ride there.

Niko_K - We didn't get to have Brawl friendlies, but it was sure nice meeting you. :D You coming to LBT?

KAGE - Omg, you're tooooo good at Melee. Brawl too.

KingAce - I can't believe I beat you MK on RC. :p The Pool game we had was tooooo close. If I beat you there, I would've made it in. Grats on getting 2nd.

Bug - Blah, I wanted to play you. :p But you had to get beer.

Percon - Amazing tourney, man. It was nice meeting you and playing you in pools.

That other guy in my 2nd round of Pool who gave me your e-mail - Add me on MSN, foo! Amazing Snake you have der, we gotta play online.

Holy - You weren't here, but I'll see you at LBT. And we MUST have Brawl friendlies and not be busy all day, unlike someone. >_>

WIGI - Lol, only played you at the very start of this tourney, but it was nice meeting you. Sexy controller you have.

That dude that plays GunZ - Add me on AIM: SmshStephen

Stephen/Steven - Dood, nice "i pwn n00bs" shirt from PP. I got the same one, except yours is gold, I was the guy wearing the red one. Guess what, my name is Stephen too! lololol

Sorry if I missed anyone, I have bad memory. :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Best tournament I've attended to date. Hope everyone could come back during december for my tournament hosted at the same venue (hopefully).

Shoutouts:

Ally: Definitely a revolutionary snake. I had a great time playing against you and I was oh so close to taking a match from you. You really know how to mess with ones head. GG.

Sliq: Great teaming with you and congrats on 3rd in singles. You're bowser is deadly. Next time we are definitely winning pools, random mistakes from both of us.

Yes: Nice meeting you guys! You have a great Wolf! I beat your G&W though ;), no matchup johns either xD. Hope to see more of you at future tournaments. Im coming to ann arbor sometime.

BentoBox: You've got a great peach. It really is something else. Had a great time hanging out with you and playing dittos. We now own the best shirts in the world, let it be known.

Judge: Ow MK spam kills my confidence :(. Great games though, you caught me off guard. Hopefully we can play in a tournament set again when you aren't so dead so I can really see how diverse your playstyle is. See ya soon.

Kage: Awesome time playing melee with you. Your ganon disgusts me. Also I hope you liked the weed :p I definitely need to come up to Montreal and hangout there for a while. It'll be a lot of fun. Too bad we didnt get to friendly.

Chester: You're also too much **** at melee. Stop ****** so hard. You also have a ridiculous C.Falcon in brawl. Too crazy of DI for me. Hope you enjoyed the weed and I cant wait to play you again.

Chaotic: Intense pools set dude! It was so tight it was unbelievable. Though you managed to take it this time, we still tied for a healthy 9th place. Great games.

Fizzi: Had a ton of fun playing you in our not so serious crew battle. Though I was taking it seriously and you seemed to as well so the match was pretty tense. Friendlys and breakfast the next day were also great. See ya soon!

GK: Great singles match! It came right down to the wire and I was definitely under the impression that was the end for me. I had some crazy kills and you did as well. Pit is difficult!

Ayaz: Great **** man. I really wish we got that epic combo on video. Your C.Falcon is also ****. WTF is with people randomly being good with falcon. Maybe I just suck against him? Great games.

Toronto Joe: Fantastic Fox! That is all I can say. You caught me off guard. Hopefully we play at LBT in a tournament set :)

Cyan: Sorry about not playing you. I'll definitely catch some matches with you at LBT.

IvanEva: Sorry for procrastinating! I can't believe we didnt get a match in. Sorry about that.

***** and ****: Great matches in pools. Youre snake really caught me in a slump. Thanks for coming down :). Thanks for driving everyone as well!

Ulevo: Had a great time finally getting some talk about smash in person. Had a great time playing with you dude. Guess you need to learn how to handle the most unorthodox character in the game. GG. Embrace your mom.

Buenob: You have a fantastic R.O.B. Probably my favorite playstyle with R.O.B that I've seen to date. I love how you mix up between offensive and projectile spamming so ridiculously smooth.

Retlaf: Hanging out with you is always a blast. Had a fun time chilling and we definitely need to play more in the future. Awesome yoshi and GnW!

If Im missing you tell me!

Epic Tourney :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol our team name should probably be spelt using the wya we acualy spell our names

so. WiGi CANS1R lol

uhm great tourney, surprised myself in doubles, slightly disapointed feel leikw e could have gone much farther. next time. ive just started incorperatitng alot of bufering into my game my luigi is alot faster now.

look out kc.

shouts:

uhm didn't play many of you but the memorable ones

KC- holy crap your luigi is a beast. but il win eventually. those dittos were fun.
Pasta- i think your such an amazing player and yoru so entertaining to watch.
cansir- your a good partner. lul
T.O joe- yeah your pretty good i sopose =p
everyone in doubles good games.

to everyone i taunt spiked (i think theres almost 7 of you)

don't feel to bad. i do it alot =P =P

can't wait til the next one i can come to =]

Cyan_

Smash Lord
to everyone i taunt spiked (i think theres almost 7 of you)

don't feel to bad. i do it alot =P =P

can't wait til the next one i can come to =]
Haha, I was the first one you taunt spiked. We played at the very beginning when the venue opened.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
hmm 9th in doubles, not that bad :\

your still gay for using MK Kevin :p

GJ KC, we will do alot better next time. I have to stop getting you killed.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Shotouts now because homework is ghey.

Niko: Didn't get an interview you stoner! Your Peach is getting better, and I was getting worse.
Toronto Joe: Good job man! Fox **** ftw!
Cyan: Apparently people were talking about you the same way they were talking about Joe! =\ Good job!
Warchamp7: Great to finally meet you =P. Come out to more events if you want to improve =D.
Zeph: Lololololol Frigate Orpheon is my new counterpick against you.
Tips: Try playing different characters and play people outside of your group of friends. You do really well, but then you lose your momentum, it's weird.
Pastaboy: Super fast Diddy. Jesus.
Ace: Great job in teams and stuff, but I heard you Tornado spammed in singles =P.
Percon: Amazing Kirby, I bet you didn't know I main Kirby as well =P.
Pyrenight: Good stuff in doubles with Pasta, nice Falco.
ChaoticKen: I'm still miffed about the turn around of our matches, but I'll get over it when I beat you next time =P.
Yes!: Stupid decision of mine picking Distant Planet. If I knew you were going GaW I wouldn't have =P. GaW can camp hard by going under the stage, which is what I found out =P. Nice job getting fifth!
Ally: Great job winning. You play Snake skillfully instead of like some Ftilting noob. GJ.
Judge: Nice DK against Ally's Snake =P Too bad you didn't make it all that far.
PKM: I didn't mean to say you were Soft, I thought PKM was someone else =P. Great Marth, really tense set.

I was really disappointed in my performance. I was failing in pools I shouldn't have failed in, and my dad came right at the start of brackets and was b.tching to leave, so I played even more sh.tty. I'm not blaming anyone but myself though. Top 20 is still good, I'll do better at LBT though.

Anyone else, just tell me!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I reaaaallly want to see the brackets for this.
Also PR peeps get at me! We need to do the update thats been 2 months in the making.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
too much to say................

If anyone remembers me I was the brown kid who was baked half the time in giant tiger clothes and wearing 3D glasses

peacy this was fun

C-falcon 17th FTW

PND

Smash Champion
***** and ****: Great matches in pools. Youre snake really caught me in a slump. Thanks for coming down :). Thanks for driving everyone as well!
I don't think you realize how hilarious I find the underlined part to be. From now on, that's totally what PND Stands for. :chuckle: Next time I'll see ya in brackets, and we'll see how ya hold up with 3 stocks (hint: be scurred homey) Come to Ottawa again for some epic times. Maybe I won't bail on ya to go see The Dark Knight this time. (No promises though. If it's still playing by the time you come up, all bets are off)

Kage / Chet: Great chilling with you guys. The reason I put you together? Well, I'm not sure which one of you was sleeping with your feet to my head, but I think I figured out why you guys are so good. You L-Cancel your stomps in your sleep :laugh: You guys are awesome. "Just like sex!"

Wolfblade: God****. Your Lucario has def gotten better since ToS. He's just a brick wall of defense that my Jiggs can't get through. **** move on banning Frigate though, after I "CPed" it. Yeah, if you couldn't tell, I pretty much abandoned the Jiggs competitively for chances of winning (Snake) so next time I see ya we'll have some friendlies with our other characters. And by that, I mean next MM you'll be the *****. HYPE

Ulevo: Good friendlies in the morning, awesome dude. Big thanks for the MK warmup beforehand. We had some good Brawl discussion. We'll definitely chill if we see eachother again. And man, your pecs are like the size of my head. :chuckle:

Toronto Joe: Holy ****ing fox. I haven't faced a Fox anywhere near your level before. I definitely learned a lot from our matches, specifically about Fox's approaches and safety zones. Next time I see ya (in grand finals, obviously :p) I'll have a way to beat ya. No, not Pikachu.

Pastaboy / Pyrenight: Man that last doubles match was heart stoppingly close. Pastaboy, you got a solid Diddy, but your Jiggz will always be second to mine. <3 Pyrenight, solid Falco. I went to find you for some Falco dittos later, but didn't see you around. :(

Switchblade: Man, we had some sweet friendlies. Snake shielddeath combo for the win? Haha, hope to see you again man. Keep up with the ROB.

Percon: Thanks for hosting. Sweet times. I don't think I had many / any matches with you, though. Next time.

AvariceX: Gave ya shouts on AiB. See below. You're an awesome dude though. And your Wii loves me (I didn't lose a match on the Wii that had your name on it)

To everyone at Max's the morning after: Sorry I was so stupid and quiet. I was mad tired and not looking forward to the 9 hour drive ahead of me. (7 hours to get to Ottawa, 1 driving AROUND Ottawa, and another hour to get back to my house) I really wanted to get some matches in, but my brain was in meltdown.

To everyone I was supposed to have friendlies with: Man, sorry I missed you guys. I was in and out of the venue all day shuttling players around, I didn't have time to find ya guys.

Anyone I missed: obvsly ur not importent lulz. j/k If I missed ya, Lemme know eh?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I already typed up an enormous blog post on AiB about this tourney ( http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=5861 ) but it's so long that I would only expect the borderline insane to actually read the whole thing, so I'll do all my shoutouts here:

First off I'll say outright that I did embarrassingly bad, and early in the day I started doubting my own credentials as a competitive gamer, but I broke out of that mindset now, so I'll do better at LBT; no johns :). A lot of my shoutouts are probably going to sound pretty weird coming from someone who won 0 tourney games all day, but here goes.

Ally: I don't think I need to tell you how **** your Snake is, but you deserve it anyway. When you said we could cancel the MM I honestly didn't want to but I was speechless because my butt hurt so bad ><. I need to actually play my Ness against you sometime lol. Congrats on the win.

MDK: You were the one responsible for breaking me out of the sh***y mood I was in and I greatly appreciate that. The MM games were mad close even if you did win 2-0 so that immediately cheered me up, and during our friendlies I finally got back into Brawl mode when I managed to take a game from you. I know I already said this at the tourney but I really appreciate all the advice as well as the games. I know what you mean by competitive gaming taking determination and willpower; I used to play Starcraft and DotA competitively; but when you do as bad as I did on Saturday it's really hard not to start having doubts. Anyway, like I said I'm not thinking like that anymore, and ever since those games I've been telling myself I will get at least top 16 at LBT, so I just hope everyone is ready to see a Ness in top 16 :).

Niko_K: Man how have I been at 2 of the same tournaments as you, talked to you all day at both, and still have yet to play against you? We really need to get some friendlies in at LBT. You are awesome, and you are double awesome for giving us directions when the QEW ramp was closed.

KingAce: I didn't actually play against you, and the only time I actually talked to you was when we came back after the tourney to ask for directions. Even though I probably did worse than everyone else at the tourney, I know that I know the abstract elements of the game very well, even if I don't have the best tech-skill or mind-games to put it all to good use right now, so I just hope you seriously consider what I said to you after the tournament: Snake is too good on SV, if you just learn all of the cp stages for the tough matchups you will probably be unstoppable. I did however forget to mention something: I would never even consider fighting Snake on a TV with no sound, the 'click' and 'NOW!' of a C4 are way too important not to hear. Still, good work getting 2nd and 1st in doubles. edit: Just clearing this up, even with all I'm saying here I want to make it very clear that I have a lot of respect for you.

PNDMike: I already talked to you on AiB but again sorry we didn't get our friendlies in... maybe at LBT.

Wolfblade: Great MM. When I took the first game from you I figured that would set the mood for the day, unfortunately consistency wasn't with me as I didn't win a single game. That Fox of yours is beastly, I totally was not expecting that, and maybe next time I'll bust out the "spikey things" for the lulz.

Bug: Our pools matches were intense, but honestly you would have ***** me a lot harder if you made more use of the bucket. You have no idea though how much I appreciated the "Your Ness is really good" comment after our games. I really needed that after how poorly I was doing, and it made me realize I need to stop screwing around with top tiers like MK just because they are top tier and instead stick to my main.

GI: Just like Bug, you really boosted my confidence. I was down and out most of the day but to know that I made enough of an impression with my Ness at GOML1 for you to remember me by appearance having only seen me once several months ago and then for you to insist that "Your Ness is awesome" just felt really good. Thanks again for the vote of confidence and thanks for making me realize how much better I know the odd stuff about the game than most people (as mentioned in my KingAce shoutout); anything you need to about Brawl at future tourneys just ask and I should be able to answer it.

TheDUD: I watched a few of your Ness games against the girl playing ZSS, I think your Ness has potential but you need to avoid some traps when playing him; like stay away from the fsmash, it's rarely useful. Don't avoid it like the plague, but be conservative with it...anyway we should get some games in at the next tourney and I'll teach you some Ness tricks.

Sliq: You were by far the most entertaining player to watch to me, and I really hope you show up at more tourneys around here in the future. You totally earned that cheer of "Bowser! Bowser! Bowser!" that echoed through the entire room at the end of the day.

I almost forgot to mention that even though I did terribly, I had more fun playing Brawl on Saturday than ever, thanks for a great tournament and especially great friendlies everyone.

If I forgot you I'm really sorry but just tell me and I'll add a shoutout for you, but that just about wraps it up so I'll see you all at LBT.... where my Ness will be in top 16.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Ally- Good stuff, next time im bringing entire michigan and youre gonna faillllll

sliq- good ish man, next time i know youve got 2nd place locked

judge- no allergy johns lawl

yes- omfg 5th??? dont come to MI tourneys anymore im scared now T.T

no!- didnt hear anything about you lol

anther- you lost to a lucas HAHA SCRUB

everyone else- nice try

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Thanks again percon for hosting and for the table! Hopefully I can sell shirts at Niko's tourney and hopefully I will enter this time -_- Niko, I need Peach training XD

Matt and everyone who gave me company at my table...thanks a lot guys I would have died of boredom if it wasn't for you! Dejana your Zamus owns now keep it up and ggs. Thanks to everyone who bought and or liked my shirts...I will try to get more designs printed soon!

Avarice...thanks for the shout^^ oh man you saw those matches?! I was playing really bad then lol ...I'll see you at LBT and hopefully we can have some Ness dittos.

Anther

Smash Champion
Good shiz ally! I thought it was a Peach? I'm just a lil confused I guess.
I think I wanna come to the next canada tourney, looks like it was great times =].

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok ill start

Niko K - i wont forget the turnip combo you did to me lol XD great peach

PND Mike - very cool guy, shame we had teh death bracket, great snake and thanks for the smash discussion and the positive review of my fox!

Pyrenight - sweet *** falco, i didnt really talk to you after pools but you seemed nice enough to deserve a shout

Cansir - it was great to finally meet you, fat people are deceptively quick lolol

Wigi - your controller is so **** ****

Judge - once again it was great to meet ya, shame about u feeling under the weather but im glad you made the trip with Yes!

Yes - thanks for calling me "that fox guy"

Warchamp - fun friendlies and hope to see ya at the next one!

Cyan - i drove you and we got 7th in doubles even though we never did played 2v2 before OiN

Ayaz - lol you were stoned and made 17th with C-Falcon good lawd

GK - thanks for the friendlies, you most likely dont remember me though XD

Ally- you were busy all day so we couldnt falcon ditto or MM, i hope at toronto we can finally play offline........Ally and Holy for 08'!

the two brothers - you were the coolest people there imo, and really a pleasure to be around

there are many more but i know some dont have an account on smashboards so i wont bother making my post even longer....if im forgetting anyone ill make sure to edit my post

at LBT im going straight for Mks throat!:p

WIGI

Smash Champion
i think i should try making a name for myself by winning instead of having a nice controler. lol =P

also, to the pika and zelda team we faught. good times.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Cross-posted and slightly expanded

Percon - Event was AWESOME, thus by association, you are awesome. Your Kirby surprised me man, pretty impressive

Toronto Joe - Kick *** fox dude, I hope we meet up again

Wigi - Your controller is totally awesome, shame we never got to do crews

SuperCancer - Hyper Herpes, Mega AIDS, Almighty Gonorrhea <-- Real shoutout.
But seriously, was cool meeting you man, you really made this tournament awesome for me. Made me feel welcome and acted like we've been buddies for ages. Mega thanks man.

NilkoK - WHY DIDN'T YOU COME FIRST HMM? O rite metaknights olol But dude, was cool meeting you, you gotta win first next time okay? We also gotta friendly sometime XD

Pyrenight - Nice Falco, wish you had used him in both of our Pools 2 matches rather than GHEYm and Watch

Ally - My god you ****, friendlies were fun too. Sorry bout the cypher grab lol

KingAce - B B B B B B B, also grenade crits for over 9000 XD

Cyan - I don't think I got a chance to play you D:

YeS - **** you and your Ice Climbers D:

Sliq - Way to be man, Bowser for the win. I wanna see you beating on Ally next time round

AvariceX - I don't think I ran into you but I had some hilarious matches on your Wii with Wolfblade

And finally

Wolfblade is my new favorite person because he is awesome. and sexy. and awesomely sexy. and sexily awesome.
Note: All comments regarding Wolf's sexiness are strictly platonic.

Squirtle! XD

KingAce

Smash Ace
shoutzz

percon - too good, well continue to dominate doubles =D. tough luck in singles though, Yes! is a REALLY good player so dont feel too bad about it

cyan - **** your game and watch is too good man, my mk couldnt take it no johns at all! see u at lbt ;)

ally - ill beat u someday.... -.- good **** on winning again though

gk - mm again at lbt if u go good job on ur placing without any top tier chars tho

judge - dam u were tired as hell but o well hopefully u come to LBT it shud b a lot of fun too

pastaboy - wtf i didnt get to play u all day lol, you comin on nov 22nd?

yes - fun matches in doubles, and goooooodddd **** for beating out ambrose and percon in singles, your wolf and gaw are really good. maybe well get to play again someday in michigan

avaricex - didnt get to really play/talk to you throughout the whole tourny until it was like over lol. regardless i saw some of your matches and it seems like yu understand the game well enough, youll do a lot better at LBT

gi - stop getting pissed man u still went to 2nd round of pools and u had the death pool with sliq and ambrose in it. any other pool and you probably would have made it out so dont be mad and ill see you come top 8 at toronto =)

"c"let - thanks a lot for the smoked meat man i didnt get a chance to pay you =(. well come to the next montreal tournament forsure and ill repay you back then. also saw you play, you guys all improved a lot since FFYF

zaf - i think you got bracket ***** LOL but yeah that fireball was good haha :p see ya in another tourny again soon?

bento - falco > peach lmao good **** in our pools though i think your peach is better than nikos peach :O:O

fizzi - lol i didnt get to see your snake play but i heard good things about it and how you were wrecking pools so thats really good to see montreal players improve so much. also.. JL is an animal LOL

chet - niko is fail eh? i should find the quote where he says "NO ONE BRING ANYTHING, IM BRINGING IT"
..... FAIL

niko - you faillll hard man haha jokes you placed really well.. 9th/80 ! with peach.. **** thats really good lol

sliq - ggz nado is abusable vs bowser so i guess i had to use it to win =/

jl - LOL u animal stop stealin everyones smoked meat hahahahaha ill see u in 2 weeks

ambrose - thanks a lot for the ride man. i think you could of done a lot better, oh well next time at LBT you will do better. christian and michelle were high or on crack or some **** in the car haha but i guess well see eachother in doubles grand finals at LBT ;)

fun tourny guys everyone goto LBT!!
p.s i need a doubles partner... percon cant go =(

Matt07

Smash Master
Dang, this looked like a pretty sweet tournament :). Hopefully I can make it out too one.

Just wondering, did someone already post the results on Ankoku's Character Rankings thread?

PND

Smash Champion
Hey KingAce? No shoutouts for the random Ottawa player that gotcha in pools? :chuckle: j/k

Ottawa hype! 613SMASH!

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL sorry i cant remember everyone in the 80 man tourny >.<
yea man your fox was REALLY good it took my mk out!

Bug~

Smash Ace
Wii Troopers Bug Shoutouts ROFL

percon - great hosting man, wonderful venue, amazing tournament. Yes, we def gotta play next time more. Hope you make another tourney soon :) awesome kirby. you still make me laugh!

ally - thanks for all the matches, cool guy. I WAS SO CLOSE ****IT! I am never forgetting my 15 second edgeguard to take a quick first stock off u :p yo man, come to more tournaments..wheres your glasses haha. crazy snake, not even human!

gk - i help you get to the brackets and you knock me into losers :p loser! ggs man, your shiek is really good. Nice placing and hope to see you next time.

judge - crack fiend! ggs man, i know you were tired and bla bla bla (insert johns) lol jp :p but ggs and nice talking to you, ill see you at LBT for that rematch.

pastaboy - we have to play still man! that taco pizza omg..i had an orgasm..nice chillin wit u again, ill see you at LBT! your diddy got insanely better.

yes! - chill person..didnt get to play you but i heard you got a bomb GW, hope to see you in future tournaments! cant believe you barely made it out of first pools cause me too man! i barely squeaked thru by 1 point and we both got 5th! baaaallliiinnnnn

avaricex - ye man, you do have a good ness and you should stick to him..hes a great character! hope to see you come out more man

gi - good to see you again buddy, your wario keeps getting better..you fvcking beat sliq and JL couldnt! amazing. you did fairly well as well..keep it up!

zaf - i saw your gw and its good man, keep it up! didnt talk to you much..hopefully it will be different for next time

bento - i dont think i even saw u once! i heard you have an amazing peach..better than nikos so props even tho niko sucks :p def gotta play you next time.

chet - WHY MK! lol its ok, you gotta do wat you gotta do, nice talkin/playin with you. hope to see you come out more!

niko - that sesh def got us that far! gotta do it again at LBT haha..nice playing, your peach sucks :p

sliq - crazy bowser, crazy player period. I hope we can get that MM in next time :p

jl - F@GGOT lol

ambrose - nice job man..toobad you lost to sliq, we need to play next time friendlies man! WE HAVENT PLAYED EACHOTHER IN FOREVER!

Allys mom - thanks for all your compliments lol, it was nice talking to you. I saw your GW in doubles and it was good, you should try singles next time..i think u would get to brackets for sure. hope to see you come out more :)

pyro - thanks for the ride man, i know you didnt do as well as you hoped but theres always next time..i gotta play this TL of yours next time!

WiGi - I want to PLAY YOUR LUIGI! next time for sure.

michelle - sick t-shirts but im more about brands :p they were sick tho cept for that ****ty MK one. Hope you had good business, ill c u at next tourney with GI

kingace - mah man still reppin that nado! sickkkkkkk! WARIO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! LMAO YOUR A JOKER! we gotta play next time. chillin dude. lets run **** at LBT!

chaotic - **** lucario man, that first game was way too close. f-smash SP is too good :p thanks for the controller too! thats prolly wat made me go far haha. hope to play you again soon!

mikey - wow 13th, awesome job man, really..thats awesome..your improving so much everytime i see you! ggs man.

ivanEVA - ggs man, that MM was fun and close! awesome lucas. nice playin / chattin with u!

ulevo - next time man we will play tons of friendlies! good to see you again.

james - man oh man, had to play me twice in the tournament. your lucario is bomb tho and ur a smart player. good job in the tourney, hope to see you again in future tournaments.

MDK - gg man, enter singles man! LOL @ us laughing so hard at kingace on the ride back. too funny. more commentary next time and more screaming from me woohoo lol

nickcam - made it thru pools atleast..ye man, i did awesome! maybe everyone needs to take breaks cept ally cause hes not human.

wolfblade - ****ty day for you man, very unfortunate

Wii Troopers - WOW WTF, OVER 9000 BETTER THAN ALLY..you guys are way too good. Always placing first.

if i forgot anyone at all, jus say something and ill give u a shoutout..you cant forget im not ally with a computer mind.

GG

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ally, if you dont win that 7500$ bucks for that online tourney I'll be disappointed in you and your brother!

Also, your brother is very good. ***** us all at PGL.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lol it's way better than pyroloserkid IMO you should switch to it
I would, but I don't want to lose my join date and stuff. People are going to disrespect me more than they already do =P.
Which is why I made sig with the name instead.
SuperCancer - Hyper Herpes, Mega AIDS, Almighty Gonorrhea <-- Real shoutout.
But seriously, was cool meeting you man, you really made this tournament awesome for me. Made me feel welcome and acted like we've been buddies for ages. Mega thanks man.
Thanks man, I just wish we could've chilled more. I kept losing sight of you when I wanted to have friendlies and stuff, and when I found you I'd have to play a match.
Get me on msn! aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

shoutz coming soon
Lol +1.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Whoever has the team video of Sliq + NikoK vs JL and Ambrose that would be nice to get up. Double MK is hella hard to beat. xD

Details of the next tournament being held mid december should be out tomorrow.

buenob

Smash Lord
I gotta say that was a blast! Everything about this tournament screamed success, good job Percon on a great experience (seriously that venue was kickass)

sliq - thanks for the friendlies... I learned a lot about where I was being predictable

JL/brose - next time we'll get you in doubles... next time!

brose - **** your chainthrow! there's nothing more frustrating than losing control of your character while you slowly get beaten down by 2 kids in parka's..

wolfblade - while you totally punked me in our MM, I'm glad I showed up to play during the crew battle... next time we're at the same tourney, MM's will be had for sure!

fizzi - awesome snake/d3 playing, you were on fire in pools... great friendlies afterwards too, hope to see you at a tourney soon

guru - good MK man, good matches, and I think we're 1-1 in sets against eachother... hope to get the chance to pull ahead soon :)

lawlbot - you are the definition of man-tier... 2nd pools vs JL was a great time to watch

ally - I guess I have to MM you just to get a chance to play you... I hope to get to soon... your reaction time is astounding, and you use them to mindgames people so well... as always a pleasure to watch

percon - I know I already said it but great times! If you need a place to stay in ottawa I got ya covered.

michigan players - congrats on the 2nd place in teams, though next time I plan on winning... good times, and goof troop is definitely obscure enough that no one would get the reference :)

retlaf - you're terrible! quit playing now! as always a pleasure teaming with you :) maybe if SWR had teams I'd play that game

Koka - I forget your actual name, but great zamus! I look forward to playing it again

GK - sick pit! good games, I really enjoyed them

nikko - great matches and thanks a bunch for hosting us and making sure we were always in the right place... good partying :)

to all : thanks for making this one of the best tournaments (of any game) I've ever been to. Lots of fun, so much so that I'm already looking forward to the next

nickcam

Smash Ace
All i gotta say is sick tournament. Shoutouts:

Mikey: I new u would do better this time lol. Thanks for all the falco practice it really helped me out big time. And next time if we team up for doubles we'll be alot better at 2 vs 1 .... I hope lol

Carter: Thanks for the ride man. Ur samus is **** and it sound slike u made a ton of money in mm. I gotta start doing some of those.

MDK: To pro lol. The only guy who goes to a brawl tournament to not play brawl and still makes tons of money of mm. That kingace "I got this" comment will be talked about for years lol

Ally: Your a beast. I never knew nade cancels Fart.

Bug: How the hell did u get 5th lol. Good job especially if u are tellign the truth that u havent brawled in 2 months. Ur screaming during finals was hillarious.

GI: You had definitely the toughest pool in the tourny for the second round and u still got some wins. Thanks for the support in my last matches. We gotta figure out the game and watch wario matchup lol

kingace: Why wario dude? Everyone is still trying to figure that one out man. Good job placing second.

Yes!: I knew you were good the first time i played u in pools but we had a really tight set in brackets. Good job beating brose and percon.

Chester: mad DI. 100% 3/4 fart and u lived....

JL: U've gone to the evil side. Ur wario is **** dude u shouldve used him more. I was totally expecting you to use him against ace and when u didnt i was disapointed. O well i guess u were going easy on him lol.

Ambrose: With ur IC chain grabs ull definitely be winnign tourneys soon enough.. that is tourneys that ally doesnt go to lol.

Top Bottom