• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II Results Thread

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
christian and michelle were high or on crack or some **** in the car haha
haha we were ****ed up from being too **** tired XD we were laughing more than you were! lol and don't worry about Gi..he is happy about the results now^^ He's excited for LBT. Oh ya! Congrats on getting 2nd.....you did great^^

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo shut up Michelle, I know you injected me with drugs. Phil, I'm going to 3-stock your MK at LBT, meh meh meh!!

Shout outs later to my sexys, I love you all (yeah love is manliness!)

I'm off too bed, ****ing tired...or is it crack again....

pastaboy

Smash Champion
hmm ill post shoutz nao.
first i wanna get the johns out of the way
norfair, i hate norfair, i never went there soo many times in my life, wulda got further in dubles if it wernt for that gay lava.

shoutz

Millar: congratz man, gunna need that vid cam soon lol. i hope you didnt quit brawl. i was lookign forward to team give it a rest.

bug: thats the first time i got the taco pizza and enjoyed it. im considerign bring up a couple of boxs with me to LTB, if you want me to i culd. a 12 slicer isnt enough LOL

toronto joe: holy crap your fox is **** good, i have a feeling il get ***** once you get more naner practice.

cyan: never got to play you but i know you have a beastly game and watch which i need to face, hopefully at LBT.

Kage: omg no wonder your a legend in these parts, your an amazing player and extremly smart, one of best ikes iv seen/played ever!

Ace: congratz on doubles and singles keep it up man,we need to have friendlies soon, although it would scar me for life. See you at LBT, you shuld pick up link, he has a nado move too lol.

JL: GG's in pools, even tho if they were only 2 stocks.thnx for not going mk. good stuff in teams.

ambrose: finally a tourny when i didnt have to face you.i usually lose when that happens, see you at LTB.

gi:dont give up on that olimar man, i have a feeling were going to feel the rath of him soon enuff.

DUD: these shirts kick ***!!! i got a peach one and i dont even main peach, o well i still love it.

Percon: Man, special thanks goes to to you for organizing this man, this tourny ment so much to me because i got to meet alot of the people you got to meet when you travel.Good job in teams man, you guys are too much. I wish i had gotten to watch more of your matchs,and give support.

Bento: your peach rly good even though i only got to play you once, you gave me run for my moneys. you and niko def got the best peach in canada, thats right, i went there.

ally: congratz on first place man, enjoyed havin ya stey over, cant wait to meet up with ya again. If you going to LTB, friendlies are a must. Playin you was like having multiple acid trips, and you were controlling them.

chet: did you play c falcon in melee, cuz ur brawl falcon is ****ing good. i was under the impressition you only played melee. glad to see you play both, very well too.

clet: hahaa you remind me of me,lol i suicide waay to much. you have an incredible wolf, keep it up, i need to practice so i can beat it. If there is gunna be a ffyf2 im def gunna go, just for friendlies though and il need to get some smoked meat.

Zaf:good games man, your game and watch is mad good does trixies iv nvr seen b4, blew my mind. lol second round is a free win for you pretty much, **** i hate norfair.

Pndmike: lololol that tatoo was tooooo funny, shulda used jiggs lol. gg's in doubles, were we supposed to have a mm, good thing we didnt, im already poor.

beunob: im reaalllly glad i didnt have to face your rob in brackets or i wulda sucided irl.

ivaneva: i think i recorder our match(il upload) where you publicly humiliated me with that pkt. nop notch strat. you got a beastly lucas. lol our matchs were pretty much super smash bros baseball.

cansir: your way too cool, i had mass fun friendlies before hand. you main a lot of characters and your are rllly good with them aswell,good job on singles and doubles...>_< hope to see you soon

wigi:i have a feelin iv met you b4,your luigi scares me, especially when i see those taunts. I can only keep up with your luigi cuz of kc's, albeit different play styles. im glad i got to have frienlies with you and hope to see you rly soon. you shuld of entered singles man, you would of crushed, regardless brampton definitly represented extremly well.

Yes! man you got my hopes up after i beat your game and watch, switching to wolf was extremly smart, your very good with him too+ 10 other chars. Hope to see you and the crew really soon, you guys were extremly fun to house. lol bomberman was way to epik. A lot of people played wolf at this tourny wtf.

Judge!: you did extremly well for being tired and sick with allergies, i just cant imagine how good you wuld do on a normal day. Hope to see you and the crew real soon, stop by for LBT on the 22nd if you aint crushign any other MI tournies. Once again i had way to much fun housing you guys. you wouldnt happen to have an extra black controller on ya, im missin mine. btw congratz on doubles

No! I never met someone who knew that much about simpsons as you, we shulda had soem kinda simpsons trivia-off thing to see who knew more lol. Extremely fun housing you guys,

pyrnite: good job in teams man, lol mks so gay, i kinda feel bad too that you used mk lolol. congratz on good placing in singles too.

sliq: deserves the biggest shout out of all. You know your character extremly well, one of the smartest people iv seen play. keep up the **** and hopefully we will get to see more of ya at our tournies.Theres a reason why your the best bowser in the world.

niagara: you guys did extremly well, way to rep niagara and i hope we see more newcomers, i really want to see our scene grow. Josh i wish you culd of entered man, i love seeing peoples reactions when you play with your toe.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Great tournament, I had lots of fun and didn't mess up this time : D I am really happy with how the smash community is shaping up - tough competition, lots of fun, lots of hype. Ok...I'm going to try to cover everybody I played/talked to but it was so long lol, so:

Shoutouts:

Boychuck - Don't get discouraged, read up on smash a little, come back out and have lots of fun next time

Kuenzal - Nice ZSS, taking out an MK like that, hope to see you again at future tournaments

Zeph - Nice improvement, good to see you reach your goals and like I said I'm out for fun I don't care about PR : P

Zaf - Nice GaW, sorry about my jab to grab silliness lol. Nice to get to meet you...too bad you were the only Montreal player I met, you guys are lots of fun : P

Cyan - Way to **** me lol, you are such a good GaW...the fact that you didn't make brackets just shows how competitive the GTA smash scene is. You will make brackets 100% surely at LBT

Bento - Ah, my new favorite player. Seriously watching you play is just so exciting lol, pulling off ridiculous combos, racking up damage effortlessly...seriously between you and Niko I don't know what to do vs a Peach anymore lol. If only I went Falco lol

Culex - Falco dittos are bad lol, surprised you wanted one. I'm pretty surprised that I beat your GaW

Ulevo - GGs I didn't mean to insult you or anything when I was talking about your tornado usage, I was just saying thats what you did most of the match (I'm not very good at wording things). But yeah come to think of it, I probably will play like a ******* against your characters again : P even though I felt like an idiot for doing it lol.

KingAce - Jungle Japes is too much **** lol

Izzo - Falco ftw, Falco dittos...not so much

Percon - AMAZING tournament, great organization, amazing venue. Thats what I thought until you 3 stocked me LOL. No but seriously thanks for the whole tournament, I had soooo much fun.

Pyrenight - Oh man, best set of the entire tournament, your GaW is ****

Bug - Only a wt member could not play for months, come back, and place 5th at a major tournament am I right? Good stuff, we need your hype back in the community, come out to more events ur too much fun to be around

Carter - Tough break, you had the death pool lol. Don't get discouraged man your Samus and Marth are absolute ****, hope to see you at more tournaments.

Nickcam - How do we suck so bad at 2 v 1...like its a travesty lol. Sucks that Chet's DI is the most ridiculous thing ever and...that GaW is a character lol.

Chet - I didn't talk to you or anything but I saw some of your matches...some of the things you survive are incredible...a 140% fart...

Gi - Dude don't get down on yourself, look at your pool and where the people who beat you placed. I watched your matches vs Sliq on youtube, and seriously he tried to grab release you alot I don't know what you were saying when he said he tried it on JL more. You played so good vs Sliq, some of the bite combos and farts you pulled were absolutely incredible. Good stuff, trust me if you get a fair pool you'll make it into brackets hands down.

Dud - Enter the tournament next time! Get me an XL shirt when you get a Falco design and I'll buy it without thinking : P

MDK - Sorry you had to see me play my worst match lol

Wolfblade - Nice MM we had, you played very smart. Sorry for what happened to you in the tournament, but most you can do is look forward to LBT, right? I'm sure you'll do well there.

JL - I had no idea you were playing Sliq I thought you were playing Ally when I was talking about the grenade fart cancel tech lol, my bad.

C let - Nice use of down b in doubles, too bad we didn't get to play singles or anything.

Rion - Screw your uptilt lol, way to rep that Zelda

PERSON WHO TRIED TO PLANK ME - Yes, someone tried, I won't say who, all I can say is LOL. Thank goodness i got a CG off and never lost the lead again is all I can say. If you want to say who you are its fine by me, but lol. I'm not going to complain about it, I just had a good laugh to myself when I went home and really thought about it.

Sorry if I forgot anyone...I talked to and played lots of people

J.L

Smash Ace
i just wanna take this time to apologize to everyone for having to resort to MK. I feel so guilty!!! lol

shout outs later

btw I did use wario quite a few times so you should change it to (mk/wario)

Also, did I really come 41st in pools? Im pretty sure I came out first in my pool :S

Bug~

Smash Ace
hahaha ye her :p

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo k calm down lol...ill be waiting ;)

are you guys coming to LBT?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
hahaha ye her :p

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo k calm down lol...ill be waiting ;)

are you guys coming to LBT?
Yes, last time I checked with Ally it is the plan! We're going to talk with Zaf and the montreal crew to see if we can all go together. Huh having winning my tourney in Montréal(PGL), I think I'm finally ready to attack myself to other foreign countries. :laugh: Looking forward to meeting all of you. :)

zaf

Smash Lord
Shout out times sons!

Firstly, Max : thanks so much for housing all of us. Great host, great house and thank your parents again for helping us find our way.

JL: **** your mk, i almost had him 3 times! but none the less nice to see you again

ACE: fireball =]

ambrose: didnt get to play you or speak with you much, sorry bout that

Nate/minus: i didnt see you, you must of been really busy =[

Mikey7: i'll get you next time, nice falco. You grab and laser like a pimp son

Zeph: get a new name =P, i got so confused when they announced names lol

judge: good games man, you did a good job for being so burned out

SLIQ: thanks a lot for the new controller shell, and for signing it lol. awesome bowser. I wish i played it with my gaw but i was depressed haha. NEXT TIME!

toronto joe: **** fox wtf

Pastaboy: i hate ur diddy, wtf is with all those **** naner combos. I shoulda had ya with my **** and watch. NEXT TIME!

bug: teach me gaw lol, ill get to chat with you more soon!

NIKO: sexy mofo, you better still be coming to montreal soon. i needa get your msn addy son

Ulevo: thanks for the marth dittos. you seemed really tired all day though =P

ALLY : you are **** my boy, great job repping 514. keep it up, only a few more tourneys till you are #1 in smash

Chesterr01: dude wtf...you let me down.... <3

bento: how bout no scott

fizzi: good job on placing so well. =]

kage: warrior spirit, never give up!

koka: =]<3

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am uploading the videos as fast as I can. My up rate is crap. I will try to go to my friends house and use his high speed :p

Avg video is 100MB. My up speed is on avg 18KBs. So if my math is right

100MB x 1024 = 102400KB
102400KB\18KB\s= 5688.88s
5688.88\60= 94mins

.__.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
Great tournament! Good fun and I'm very glad that I went. Great games, people, and a nice breakfast in the morning.

Percon: Nice to formally meet you and thank you for letting me crash at your place. I hope that I can make it to Niagara again some day to play you guys. Come on down to Ottawa one day. Also, thanks for the Pokémon Trainer training. It helped me come to the decision of dropping him for Marth as my secondary.

Mini-Percon: You're like your brother, only smaller. Thanks for the apple.

The scrubby Marth who called me a ***got in pool 1: Pressing the 'R' or 'L' button every now and then will help you deal with my PK Fire "spamming". Please read through the following: http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/

Ambrose: It's always a great feeling when you see something new in a game you think you've seen everything in. That weird footstool jump chain grab was debilitating in so many ways. It was nice to finally meet you.

Ally: Wow, you're so powerful the TV screen itself was being destroyed by your presence. That being said, I did manage to take one stock off of you in round two. Sure, you probably weren't even looking at that point but it still happened. If Scorpion can beat up Superman, I can one day take TWO stocks off of you!

KingAce:
Sirlin said:
When a player radiates a sense of total dominance at a game, I call this a "fear aura." The most unlikely of pale, white computer geeks can strike fear into the hearts of other gamers when they discover that he is, in fact, "PhatDan09" or whatever name is known to dominate tournaments.
This just about sums up how I felt. THE KingAce!? Oh ****.... After that three second **** I decided to buy a Metaknight Crossing T-Shirt (thanks to the girl who made/sold them) to remind myself of that crushing defeat.

Retlaf: It's a shame that us two Ottawa guys had to fight but that's just the way it goes. And hey, what a fight it was! However, as always, your Game and Watch will never beat my Lucas! :laugh: By the way, good job on drums on the way home. Band Brothers rocks, no?

Pastaboy: Round one was murder and round two was uneventful but round three was the single best match I've ever played. It took too long for me to begin adapting but the battle itself was like one huge lesson for me. Seven minutes just weren't enough. :) GGs.

Matt: Thanks for the $5 American (although I lost it later on to GK). You were nice and friendly so I hope to see you again for a rematch.

GK: Great games man! Great three money matches! You're, like, my Smash rival now! Our matches were extremely intense with tons of pokes and weaving in and out. I have a feeling that they were probably super boring to watch but man, playing them was intense! Lucas vs. Game and Watch battles are always interesting.

Wolfblade: Good money match.

Bug: Nice to meet you, you're fun to talk to (and funny during the finals). Nice money match and I hope to have another next time we meet.

Niko: You're the best, bud! Get yo' *** over to Ottawa again! Oh, and bring those cushions. :laugh: The housing was very much appreciated.

PNDMike: You're the coolest guy I know. Without you there wouldn't have been an Ottawa presence in Niagara!

Good games everybody!

EDIT: Avarice? Huh? There was a Ness player there!? That sucks, I really love doing Lucas vs. Ness. Had I known I would have sought him out.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Well this was my second tourney and my first tourney after i moved on from being a complete noob. It was a blast. Long car ride, but really worth it. I'm so glad I went there and not to PGL.

Shoutouts:

JL/Ambrose/KingAce - Glad I got to talk to you guys while you ravaged percon's house ate some smoked meat. It was nice meeting you guys and I'm glad I got to play JL and I'm looking forward to playing you other two :p.

Voidious - Dude... I'm so sorry about that first pool, that's really **** luck dude. It's even worse since anthony had to go... you shoulda gotten his spot. You're too good to not have made it past first pools.

Niko - You're really cool man. Sucks we didn't play more, having some Peach experience definitely helped me in that crew battle :p.

Percon - Thanks so much for eveything man, and same to your parents. You're awesome, your parents are awesome, your tournament was awesome. You're also way too good. You were supposed to stay Link so I could fight you with DDD in our MM lol!

Percon's Brother - Good foosball games man :). Keep playing smash, you got someone amazing to practice with!

Buenob - You're a cool guy. I had fun playing your ROB, playing non-campy ROB's is always a good time :p.

GK - Lol... in the same pool with me twice. Good games, don't go DK if you don't play DK :p. You're sheik is good, I like that you switch to Zelda to get the kill.

Ally - Too good man.

Zaf - Shut up scott

Rion - Your Zelda is too good to not have made it out of pools man :(. You'll do better next time!

Bento - I think we need to work on our teamwork a bit or something for teams lol.

Chet/Kage - Sucks what happened to us in brackets, good games guys. I'm still pissed you guys didn't let me play brawl in the car while I was driving.

Wolfblade - Some funny stuff playing those friendlies with you lol.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I wasn't aware people were secretly talking about my physique. What's even worse is Ace thought I'd be some fat guy with glasses. :laugh:

MDK: Man, seriously, between you, and the car rides there/back, you made my weekend. Best friendlies ever, and for once during the entire tournament, I forgot I was actually competing and got to play like myself. It was nice, and I always love talking with you. Good stuff man, we need to hang out again real soon. " Don't do it! " :laugh:

Ace: I'm glad to have finally met you. You're a real nice guy, and I'd love to pair with you in doubles. It felt good to use Marth against a high level Meta Knight too aside from Rays. I might neglect Meta Knight training from now on, I have a Peach to murder. And don't let me catch you going Wario/Falco again. :p I hope to see you again soon Phil. :)

Niko: I am at a loss for words. You're the only individual I can't even wrap my head around fighting. I'll take Ally over you any day. You're harder to fight then last time, too. I need to get actual friendlies with you next time, we didn't even play each other outside of the bracket match. I can't say good games because they really were terrible on my end, and there was no excuse. No johns included. You're a fantastic player though, and by far the best Peach main. You have my respect man, and I plan to take you out next tourney. Thank you for putting up housing for me, and I loved hanging out with you. :)

Ally: You're something different. I don't know what it is about you. You're an immaculate player however, that is for certain. I loved watching you play, and I only regret that others were hogging the chances to play you. I didn't want to annoy you more then everyone else had. It was fun while it lasted though. You need to play M2K, that's all I have to say. I hope to see you in the next tournament.

Percon: You hosted an amazing tournament, and for that I am grateful. Venue was good, food was okay, organization was smooth, and players were fantastic. Doesn't get much better. You need to host in the future. I love your PK Trainer and Kirby, keep it up. :)

Bug: You are some sort of funny. Watching you fight Ally was just killer. We need some more matches next time.

Mikey7: Honestly, I only have an assumption as to who you are. You may be that person I played in doubles with Phil and later in 2nd round of Pools with Falco. If that's the case, the main reason I spammed Tornado is because I knew you're Dedede and your partners DK wouldn't be able to take advantage of it. Had you been anyone else, I wouldn't have risked it. It's about playing to win, right? I only regret I tripped in our match when I went for the spike. Still, we both did what we had to do. Good games.

Judge: You looked tired man. Still a good Meta Knight. I need to play you more, I think there are some things I could pick up from your play style. Congrats on your placement.

PNDMike: You must have a small head. :p It was good playing you and meeting your crew. Glad we got some friendlies in before the tourney. Good stuff man.

Pasta: Man, you PM before the tourney, ask me if I'm coming... And we don't even see each other the entire tournament? What is this? We have to play some friendlies next time. I'll need some Diddy practice, and I'm sure you're the person to go to for that. :)

Anthony: I'm glad I finally got to have some solid matches with you. Those Marth dittos were epic. You're Meta Knight is very unrefined though. I mostly found my Marth losing stock because of mistakes I made rather than your Meta Knight just pulling in wins. Keep at it though. You're Marths good stuff. It's too bad you couldn't stay longer. I hope to see you next time. :)

Jhin: It was fun having you as a doulbles partner. You need some more experience, but that's okay. It was your first tourney, and you got some good matches in I would assume. Keep at it and I hope to see you soon. Car rides were Top Tier material. :laugh:

Switch: Man, it was nice to meet you. You're just as lazy and unmotivated as I am, it's great! It's too bad you didn't play all that much. Come to think of it, I don't we played each other at all... Melee or Brawl. Meh. Fun stuff hanging out though. :)

Sliq: It was great having you come up from Michigan. The Bowser, Ike, Ganon, and Wolf are awesome. I loved the playstyle. Your DK needs to watch out for Dancing Blade though... :chuckle: I hope to see you again soon, keep repping the lower Tier.

WolfBlade: You. Are. My. Hero. I love you man, really. Best weekend ever because of you. Car rides were absolutely hilarious, I wish I had a camera. The Sushi was fantastic too, and friendlies made it sweeter. You're a down to earth kinda guy, and I like that. It's too bad about your pool matches, don't sweat it. You're a great player and we all know it. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next time we meet. Straight to Hell man. :)

If anyone complains about WolfBlade, they're either johning, or they're just gay. Twenty Eight.

/thread

Props to anyone else at the tournament, and anyone I may have forgotten. My memory is usually that bad. The tourney was awesome, the people were even better, and I had a fantastic time. I'll definitely try to get my rear to the next tourney soon.

Oh, yeah, one more thing...

Gi: Grow up. Seriously. :ohwell:

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I uploaded some teams vids of WiGi and I vs:
"C"Let and Rion
KingAce and Percon
BentoBox and Fizzi

The best set IMO with Pasta and Pyrenight should be up soon. I need to cut it up since it's just one 13 minute vid.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Special thanks to Niko and Max for housing us Ottawa guys. <3.

Max: I can be very quiet person some/most of the time. Next time we'll have to have more friendlies/mms. Come to Ottawa some time. Also your parents are like some of the nicest people I have ever met. Great tournament!

Niko: Melee is too good, you got alot better since I played you last time in Ottawa. GGs.

SwitchBlade: Good melee matches.

Ulevo: Nice Marth we'll have to ditto next time.

Ben/Andrew: Good **** in doubles. Beating a double MK is quite the accomplishment.

Harold: My bad, forgive me?

PNDMike: You are truly awesome. Thanks for driving us.

Bento: Ill have to learn to play against peach for next time. GGs.

Rion: Nice seeing you again, your Zelda is still pretty troublesome. GGs.

Fizzi: Good Games, you still got some way to go to get to Ally level :p.

Zaf: Good Marth Dittos. Thx for the meat.

Clet: Thx for the meat as well!

Kage: Great Melee matches.

Chet: Nice to play you in Melee. You truly are ****, ill have to try not to get 3/4 stocked next time.

Cyan: Good melee matches, you shined me so many times ><

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ulevo said:
Niko: I am at a loss for words. You're the only individual I can't even wrap my head around fighting. I'll take Ally over you any day. You're harder to fight then last time, too. I need to get actual friendlies with you next time, we didn't even play each other outside of the bracket match. I can't say good games because they really were terrible on my end, and there was no excuse. No johns included. You're a fantastic player though, and by far the best Peach main. You have my respect man, and I plan to take you out next tourney. Thank you for putting up housing for me, and I loved hanging out with you
This is by far the most flattering thing any smasher has ever told me. Though you can't be serious of rather playing Ally over myself can you?

Thanks for the awesome though, you're welcome back at my place anytime, see you at LBT!

KC18

Smash Journeyman
hmmm...there's too much to say, and i am really lazy and shotties are present at the moment so....GG's to everyone!

ally is a cyborg as we all know

max good job hosting this, it was very organized. and great performance in the tourney man, we need to fight more often!

WIGI good friendlies, ur tough to fight, and next time i'm sure it's gonna be even tougher. (sick controller BTW) AND....CRAZY REVERSE TAUNT SPIKE, I'M GONNA SAY YOU WON THAT FIGHT CUZ OF THAT LOL.

and rob i'm surpised we didn't have a link ditto at pirate ship, WTH? lol. Close fight in pools man, and good job in the tourney.

JARRED good stuff, you destroyed at the tourney, you better be on the PR lol.

Kevin you fail lol....no meat knights allowed.

and i am now way too lazy to continue, thanks to everyone for coming out, seriously. Hope everyone had a good time!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i 4got to shout out pasta! amazing diddy man maybe even too good O_O, i hope to get more diddy practice at LBT, assuming i can afford it

Ulevo

Smash Master
ulevo lol if your going to LBT, we have to have friendlies, i know who too look for now-the most jacked guy in the room.
Ah come on, I'm not that big. :laugh: :dizzy:

This is by far the most flattering thing any smasher has ever told me. Though you can't be serious of rather playing Ally over myself can you?

Thanks for the awesome though, you're welcome back at my place anytime, see you at LBT!
Pfft. I played Ally, and I know how to fight Snake to some extent. He beat me simply by being the better player, even though I had an idea on how to win. I have NO IDEA AT ALL on what to do while fighting your Peach. Everything that should work just doesn't. I'd rather jump in a meat grinder. I'm not sure what it is. I thought that it may have been lack of Peach experience, but I was fine while fighting Bento Box. I don't get it. I'm going to research into this though, and rectify my mistakes. You're my main focal point of practice until I win, any Meta Knight is hardly a concern.

ohh totally forgot

Rob totally owns for being able to shellshift and taunt at the same time

I don't care, you win the entire tournament for that
YES! He told me about that. That is total win. :chuckle:

By the way, thanks for mind gaming me into making me believe you main Snake. It won't happen next time. :lick:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Cyan: Good melee matches, you shined me so many times ><

Oh, that was you? The dude with glasses and didn't talk that much? :p

Fun Melee games, shine spiking is too good. I'll be sure to bring a copy of Melee, since I forgot to bring it at OiN2. D:

Since we're about the same skill level (you're a lil better :p), we must play. Chester and Kage are overpowered, lol. You're coming to LBT, right?

Niko, you too. Melee friendlies.

And anyone else that wants to play Melee, that doesn't mind playing with a scrub.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Anthony: I'm glad I finally got to have some solid matches with you. Those Marth dittos were epic. You're Meta Knight is very unrefined though. I mostly found my Marth losing stock because of mistakes I made rather than your Meta Knight just pulling in wins. Keep at it though. You're Marths good stuff. It's too bad you couldn't stay longer. I hope to see you next time. :)
lol fully charged tipper'd shield breaker collision was just too good :laugh:

As for our matches, I was playing pretty crap too, especially with MK. I mean, I must have ran into dancing blade like 100 times :laugh: Not sure what I was trying to do there, but whatever. Fun stuff.

I wish I could have stayed longer. I most definitely will stay all fucking day at LBT. You're coming right?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Ulevo said:
Niko: I am at a loss for words. You're the only individual I can't even wrap my head around fighting. I'll take Ally over you any day. You're harder to fight then last time, too. I need to get actual friendlies with you next time, we didn't even play each other outside of the bracket match. I can't say good games because they really were terrible on my end, and there was no excuse. No johns included. You're a fantastic player though, and by far the best Peach main. You have my respect man, and I plan to take you out next tourney. Thank you for putting up housing for me, and I loved hanging out with you
Man, I saw those matches, you were not happy about it at all :S

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I DID 3 stock his falco and then beat his MK on distant planet. He was really mad, to the point where he wouldnt shake my hand after the match.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I uploaded some teams vids of WiGi and I vs:
"C"Let and Rion
KingAce and Percon
BentoBox and Fizzi

The best set IMO with Pasta and Pyrenight should be up soon. I need to cut it up since it's just one 13 minute vid.
So I just realized that I forgot to give a link. =D

www.youtube.com/shockandterror

Well I DID 3 stock his falco and then beat his MK on distant planet. He was really mad, to the point where he wouldnt shake my hand after the match.
Wow, burn.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Shoutouts homies!!

Max: Wow man, this tournament was too good. It was sooo well organized, food was great, awesome service, and venue rocked! It's great to see how you switched your main to Kirby(although it has been for awhile it still surprises me) and see it own in action. Sucks that you are not coming to LBT.

Luc: Dude you own, I had such a good time playing doubles, you give me no pressure and that counterpick to Frigate Orpheon was a great ideam this is why I ask you and get your opinions for matches. We play as a team, although we always seem to lose I still think we played great! I see you get bored when you are there, next time just swing by Michelle and I at the table, we can always chat.

KC, Jarred, Nate, Kev: !!!! it was after that I realized I didn't get to hang out with you guys at all! That's BALLS! Next time tell me when you guys are heading out, I'll tag along, you guys are just too cool. Always getting better, always owning.

Rob (Wolfblade): What the hell? We got OWNED! That was one ridiculous pool. your Fox is too good now man, your Lucario has got to watch out, Fox might just kick his ***. thanks for the ecourgament during friendlies and I gotta say my matches with you were pretty **** exciting.

Niko: hey there sexy! You owned it up with 9th place huh, doing so with one of Michelle's shirts to, you were a great investment, lolol. anyways mman, I hope everything goes well with the move back, don't **** around, but keep owning while you are at it.

Bug: **** you! LOLOL, you *******, maybe i should do the same and not play then comeback and own for some odd reason. Oh I forgot, I'm not a WII TROOPER! lol.

Carter: Man, I missed out on your matches again, I have yet to see you play that pwnage Samus that I keep hearing about. hope you come to LBT maybe then I'll get to play you myself.

MDK: you fail! Next time join up.

Nickcam(!): Yeah dude!!! I wish I could have saw all of your matches. you are the master of the farts. I wish you have done better cause I know you could, you have too much potential. otherwise, congrats on brackets, that's half the people homie. And thanks man, seriously, for saving my evening, you really made my day! "And you know (raises hands in disbelief) I farted..." "Ally controls the game dude!"LOLOL

Mikey: I still hate your sexy ***! lolol, but that match between you and Kex was ****ING EPIC! Too good, I was too excited, I may have been a distraction but that match was all skill and calculated. You are too good. Nice chats homes, you're a funny dude. And thakns for always keeping me updated about the tourney, it must have been a headache for me always asking you, "So what's going on?"

AvariceX: Homie! Good to see you got there and enjoyed yourself. I know the feeling especially to put standards on yourself and not meet them which leads to feeling like ****. You are still good, keep it up. good times at the shirt table!

BHM: thanks for suporting my girlfriend's shirts and talking to us for a bit at the table. Good to see you have a great personality, and you are too funny! Btw, that G&W is ****! Holy ****, keep it up.

The Entertainer: LOLOL, you are magic! Where the **** are all those things! I know you have a bunch of secret pockets within your pockets. Good stuff wiht the announcing, you are awesome at it, I hope you do it again at Niko's tourney.

Dejana: You FAIL! You posess no magic, I exposed it, lolol. Thanks for hanging out with Michelle and saving her from death of bordom. You better play more Gears, that game OWNS! But so doea Rainbow Six Vegas

Matt: Same to you for keeping Michelle entertained. And dude, I did not get to hear your lecture on Zelda history, gotta hear it, some interesting things! Next time catch me before the tourney for some real matches, lol.

Steve (Sup3r Cansir): what the ****? So you really are that good. I thought you were talking sooo much ****, but yeah from that one match I saw with you as MK I see you have mad skills. But next time, I want to see it for myself. And get that **** Andy to come, I want to see his Wario.

Sliq: Holy ****! those matches were a lot of fun. you gave me some interesting suprises, Samus on Brinstar! And ike on lylat Cruise, next time I'll find a a counterpick you don't have an answer for, lol. I must have shaked your hand a million times, but your Bowser just OWNS! thanks for the advice on Bowser, and I'll try out the Jungle Japes counterpick for him.

kingAce: you are gay! next time stick with MK, but it was still good to see that you don't worry on experimenting and that you were very determined to find an answer. Good attempt, but it was still humiliating, LOLOLOL

JL: You faaaaiiillll! MK?! oh well, it was great to see that you were still using Wario though. but the biggest disappointment by far was you not going Wario against Phil! what the ****! but I do see that you need an answer cause Wario keeps getting owned by gay **** and now we have to worry about so many matchups.

Ambrose: Thanks for everything. As usual, you are of great help. thanks for the ride and support. most of my skill and preparation for this tournament is due to you, and I'll still keep nagging at you for practice and advice. btw. next time you better win!

I know I'm going to fail and forget people, sorry if I did. Everyone there was awesome. If I was angry and downed and you seem to be affected by it (Ulevo) do remember that I set high standards for myself, especially when people keep lying to you saying you are good, and I fail miserably and get owned and have to face it. I practice a lot and try hard and I'm still not that good, try to put yourself in my shoes. I try to quit this game, but the people are too awesome to walk away from, and I like the competitive feeling.

And before I go

Dud: YOU FAIL! We must double Michelle! Stop flopping out on me, lol. thanks for the support, I wonder how you haven't killed me yet, lool. Btw, my house owns yours in Animal Crossing now, don't be hatin.

Ulevo: I could have said some rude ****, but I've had misinterpreted situations before (ex. Raynex). I do not remember any moment at the tourney where I dissed you or hurt you or anything. if it was about the casual at the end of the tourney, I did not say anything rude, I said, "It's okay, I gotta help my girlfriend anyways". That guy who asked you is from Montreal, you can play me in two weeks but you may not play him, so I hope you did not hear anything else, I didn't insult. Sucks to see something insulting from a guy I wanted to rematch since GOML. but if you said that cause of my behaviour, then all I could say is "Go **** yourself, you don't know my life, you don't even try to understand me"

But if that is not the case, then let's play some crazy casuals or tourney matches at LBT.

Top Bottom