• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II Results Thread

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Steve (Sup3r Cansir): what the ****? So you really are that good. I thought you were talking sooo much ****, but yeah from that one match I saw with you as MK I see you have mad skills. But next time, I want to see it for myself. And get that **** Andy to come, I want to see his Wario..
Lmao, when was I running my mouth about stuff? =P

But yeh, you didn't know I was "that" good? I did sh.t at this tourny =P. I honestly thought I wouldn't make top 20, I did so bad.
Next tourny I'll do better though. =D

Too bad I didn't get to play you.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Don't worry Steve, you will play me next time, you will. Btw, I heard you were playing some guy while talking to Michelle at the table, LOLOLL Wii remote playing is hilarious, did you still win even without seeing the television well?

btw, I cannot believe I forgot

Rion: yo sexy, sorry for forgetting you. your Zelda is too **** good, that dtilt combo is awesome! I wish you made it on but that pool wasn't easy. I hope I get to see you at future tourneys.

Bento: you look sexy in that Peach shirt! You are a funny guy, I wish we talked more. And **** man, really good peach! Hope to see you as well.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Don't worry Steve, you will play me next time, you will. Btw, I heard you were playing some guy while talking to Michelle at the table, LOLOLL Wii remote playing is hilarious, did you still win even without seeing the television well?
It was a Lv9 Snake, but yeh, I 3-stocked him with PT.

I confused the heck out of so many people.

I think BentoBox was one of them.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well, that makes more sense.

But I was playing terribly even in pools, and I still shook everyone's hand =P.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Nickcam(!): Yeah dude!!! I wish I could have saw all of your matches. you are the master of the farts. I wish you have done better cause I know you could, you have too much potential. otherwise, congrats on brackets, that's half the people homie. And thanks man, seriously, for saving my evening, you really made my day! "And you know (raises hands in disbelief) I farted..." "Ally controls the game dude!"LOLOL
LOL. After i said that i realized how stupid the sentence was. I can't wait for michelle to make wario waft shirts, ill definitely be proud to wear it. I kinda choked in the brackets but i had a pretty tough bracket and I'll do alot better in LBT if i end up goin

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Thank Yous / Shout Outs!

Percon - Rion: Nice meeting you, good zelda!
Thank you muchly~ and likewise to meeting you! Plus, thanks so much again for housing me and the other Montrealers. It was really a great stay! Thank your family for me when you can for being so welcoming and friendly. :)

Mikey7 - Rion - Screw your uptilt lol, way to rep that Zelda
Haha, do you mean her USmash? ;o Annoying multi-hit attack that's a pain in the butt to DI? And thanks~ I hope to do better with her at LBT in 2 weeks!
P.S. I actually don't remember which character you used and when I fought you. :dizzy: I'm sorry!

Fizzi - Rion - Your Zelda is too good to not have made it out of pools man :(. You'll do better next time!
Haha, thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, for LBT I'm gonna definitely try harder. I think I'm a lot more confident after that tournament at the very least. It was great having matches with you :oand King Dedede isn't so bad VS Zelda you see?! :laugh: Thank you also for taking the time to pick me up and drop me off back home. I wouldn't have been able to get to the tournament with out you! Thanks so much.

flash7 - Rion: Nice seeing you again, your Zelda is still pretty troublesome. GGs.
Is this Fox? 'Cause yeah~ we had some pretty close matches all the way through! I'd almost say it was some of the most equally sided matches I've had the whole time... always so close!

IceClimber5 - Rion: yo sexy, sorry for forgetting you. your Zelda is too **** good, that dtilt combo is awesome! I wish you made it on but that pool wasn't easy. I hope I get to see you at future tourneys.
Haha, thank you muchly. Yeah, for some reason people always get stuck in the "DTilt Storm" the first time I use it on them :laugh: but you guys are too smart to get stuck in it any time afterwards. Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in myself for not making it out of first pools, but there'll be other chances. :) I'll probably be at LBT.
P.S. This is the Ice Climbers player I fought a few friendlies with right? :x Just making sure.

WIGI - also, to the pika and zelda team we faught. good times.
That Zelda was me :o And yeah~ nice games!

And to SuperCansir and Sliq! Thanks for recording matches~ it's cool to see myself on youtube! XD

Gichan

Smash Champion
hahahaha Rion! This is Gi. I didn't want to make a new account cause of join date. PM me your email homes.

Just in case again, this is the guy who played Wario. And my account is Iceclimbers5 cause I mained ICs in melee.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
And to SuperCansir! Thanks for recording matches~ it's cool to see myself on youtube! XD
Lmao no problem man. Thank my friend Warren.

Everyone go watch the videos and comment and rate and stuff. Warren's hands got tired at times and he wasn't paying attention, so at some parts there's a black bar (it's not really that annoying) and other times it's like half the screen, but the majority of it is good recording. =D Go comment and rate!

Also, 3 more vids coming. The set vs Pasta and Pyrenight.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Ohh! I see I see. I remember you Gi. :o

I'll probably be at LBT too! So we'll probably meet each other again. Can't wait!

Mad Matt

Smash Rookie
This was my first large tournament and I had a blast, despite getting crushed in the first round of pools. :) I was struck by how efficiently the tourney was run, and everyone I met was very friendly.

Percon - thank you for hosting this. You're a class act and a super nice guy. I really enjoyed watching your Kirby, as well. It inspired me to keep trying to master the character.

Ulevo, Bug, MDK - Not sure if you guys remember me but it was nice to meet you all and play some friendlies in the back corner. I'll never forgive myself for neglecting to save a demo of that match with MDK. :)

IvanEva - Great to meet you and worth the $5 for a chance to play against you. I've never seen such a brtual Lucas!

Warren - Nice to meet you and good friendlies sessions.

1st Round Pool - You guys kicked my butt but it was a great learning experience. Bento you play one ferocious Peach.

Bills for Super Bowl - Go Bills!

Last but not least thanks to Voidious for introducing me to competitive Smash. I had no idea the game could be taken so such a high level. I know I'm forgetting some people but good games everyone. Hope to see you all at future tournaments!

G U R U

Smash Lord
ugh 17th sux

Anyways... I'm lazy and not gonna make shoutouts to everyone, but I will say it was an awesome tournament Percon. The shirts were a nice touch too ;)

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
So one of my friends who currently resides in Toronto messages me and asks if I was ask a smash bros tourney over the weekend by chance

Turns out someone she knows mentioned to her that he had met a guy from Fort Erie. I ask if she knows his gamer name. Shes like "Umm...Wolf? and I just say "Wait, Wolfblade? You gotta be ****ting me..." and shes like "YES!"

Small ****ing world eh XD

buenob

Smash Lord
I hate to ask, but can someone upload any videos of me playing? (JAG // rob)... I've had a bunch of matches recorded but none of them have ever made their way online lol

Bug~

Smash Ace
Bug: You are some sort of funny.

i dont understand this :p

mannn..this is the funnest tournament ive ever been too..for some reason i feel like doing shoutoutz again!

Ulevo

Smash Master
Ulevo: I could have said some rude ****, but I've had misinterpreted situations before (ex. Raynex). I do not remember any moment at the tourney where I dissed you or hurt you or anything. if it was about the casual at the end of the tourney, I did not say anything rude, I said, "It's okay, I gotta help my girlfriend anyways". That guy who asked you is from Montreal, you can play me in two weeks but you may not play him, so I hope you did not hear anything else, I didn't insult. Sucks to see something insulting from a guy I wanted to rematch since GOML. but if you said that cause of my behaviour, then all I could say is "Go **** yourself, you don't know my life, you don't even try to understand me".
Nope, you didn't misinterpret anything. I think you're a childish, pathetic, immature, stuck up, cocky, self conscious individual who couldn't play Brawl to save his life.

Now that we understand where each other is coming from, and you realize that I am not going to disrespect you, I personally think you were giving excuses when you left. Do not misunderstand me though, I could care less if you left, this is merely my assumption. You do what you feel like.

Anyway, before you set out to meet those so called "standards" you mentioned, I suggest you screw your head on properly before the next tournament. No man learned how to run before they walked, regardless of how motivated they happen to be.

lol fully charged tipper'd shield breaker collision was just too good :laugh:

As for our matches, I was playing pretty crap too, especially with MK. I mean, I must have ran into dancing blade like 100 times :laugh: Not sure what I was trying to do there, but whatever. Fun stuff.

I wish I could have stayed longer. I most definitely will stay all fucking day at LBT. You're coming right?
I most certainly plan to. You better come too.

Well I DID 3 stock his falco and then beat his MK on distant planet. He was really mad, to the point where he wouldnt shake my hand after the match.
Niko, your hands didn't deserve to shake the residue of filth mine had. I was not mad, more or less astonished that I could really do that poorly. Mind you, choosing Falco against you simply because it worked on Bento was a mistake, but I didn't envision it going that badly. In either case, it was of no disrespect towards you. I'll shake anyones hand regardless of how badly I'm beaten as long as I know I did everything I could to win. That wasn't the case. Next time I have a match with you, I can guarantee a hand shake. :)

Bug said:
Bug: You are some sort of funny.

i dont understand this :p
Your faces you were making while playing Ally. I was ready to have a heart attack. :laugh:

Bug~

Smash Ace
ooo haha..ye i like to joke around alot, im just a silly goose canadian. DEF MORE FRIENDLIES NEXT TIME ULEVO..AT LBT!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I did mild shout outs before... but I'll do more later.

One for now though.
KC... dude, we didn't have a Link ditto??? Are we that detached from each other?
Yo, perfect counter pick with Distant Planet btw. Normally I woulda had no problem, but I think you knew I wasn't gonna use my Lucario during that match outa furstration.

Link Ditto right off the bat next time I see you.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I just realized I forgot a few things...

Some highlights of this tournament for me:
1. MDK's commentary; man it's such a shame you can't really hear it over all the screaming (**** you bug lol) in the finals videos - next time I'll make sure to bust out my camera during finals and keep the camera right beside you lol... wait no, I'll make someone else do it because I'll be playing in the finals :D

2. Wolfblade's Lucario taunt in-sync with the victory screen after his MM, that was hilarious.

3. 1st - Snake, 2nd - MK, 3rd - BOWSER

Also could someone (probably Percon I guess) please upload the results to AiB? I want those tourney badges XD.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
since i was brought to this tournament because of zaf and clet, i should do some proper shoutouts

percon: that was an S class tournament. I'll say S class because I know that the next one will be an SS class tournament. we didn't get to play, maybe next time. thank your parents for all that they did, it was much appreciated from all of us.

wolfblade: lol i hope that playing kage and me in melee wasn't too discouraging. you have to play with people and think about some strats, grab more, know your options, etc. nice time in front of niko's, you had me laughing a bunch.

niko: philace couldn't have said it better, you failed dude. :( but at least you redeemed yourself at the end of the night, then you made it even better by being "a pretty cool guy" like some would say. awesome peach, we'll get more games in next time, falcon vs peach =P.

JL: I barely saw you at all man lol hope you enjoyed the smoked meat

Ulevo: you were pretty good from what i saw at max's, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the game, it was nice to see you play. hope you had fun!

4:00: you have a really good wolf, i bet you were caught off guard by samus in round 2, and don't worry about round 3, i think the char i used is much better than people think! hope you get even better for next time.

bento: lol, elef absolutely cannot believe you lost to kage. i told him kage has gotten better and it what fashion, but this reflects how much you have improved recently. people expect you to beat some people cuz your peach is awesome. keep it up, and your kirby/dk are looking good.

PKM: you are not pkmvodka. you aren't even aware of his existence. interesting.

torontojoe: I haven't seen your fox, I am rather intrigued, i heard you were beastly *holds chin in dramatic fashion*

ambrose: nice playing against sliq, you totally were playing your best right? :urg: anyway, way to scare the hell out of everyone whenever you play this game. **** your paintball, next time you should save time for partying after tournaments.

James: you're a smart player, you have great fakeouts with your lucario, i was really absorbed by our matches. hope you had a good time, say hi to your friends.

kage: ok you beat me in that honor set. good melee games at niko, and good stuff showing ike can beast just like any other char. see ya soon.

fizzi: i hate you. but, il faut rendre à césar ce qui appartient à césar. good job at the tournament, i hope you are happy with your placement, very well done. don't stop playing dedede, and good stuff with snake. represent.

judge: i hate myself for losing that set. i hate lady luck for making two 1st seeds face each other 1st round. i was expecting to play a 4th seeder, and when i heard i was facing your mk, i was really not looking forward to it. good job though on winning against my samus/marth, you have skills, wonder how'd you'd do with 100% health bar.

WTBug: i never play mk usually =/ like, ever. i was just scared cuz i never was counterpicked on rainbow cruise, and i already have trouble zoning gaw, so i got scared and sold my wang to play mk lol. Your gaw is pretty good though, you have lots of skills.

Sliq: sweet bowser, didn't get to play you but it was the first time I had seen a bowser doing some pwnage. good ****.

KingPhil: more like purple fail m i rite? anyway, too bad we didn't get to chill after the tournament, next time we'll plan it properly :p and niko fails

Ally: t'es trop bon. you are good, consistent, and at least 2 years ahead of everyone when it comes to snake. we're all proud of you. become good at melee lol.

zaf: you're an *******. too bad the pools got to ya, i was expecting you to do well. sorry for letting you down, i didn't live up to the expectations. i hope you had fun though, thanks for allowing me to come to this

clet: again, you and zaf are the reason why i made it, so thank you very much. we were in the same pool again! lol next tournament you'll probably have a solid secondary, so i'll help you work on that.

koka: it was fun to see you again, dejana. you have a good zero suit samus, use bair more, it's a great aerial. next time i won't miss the crunkfest =p talk to you on msn

pndmike: man i was not sober at niko's xD. you guys are a lot of fun, you have a lot of funny lines. you should definitely come and chill in montreal.

buenob: it was cool to reminisce about the cave lol. awesome rob, the skills show. we'll probably see each other in a near future. peace

retlaf: retlaf backwards is falter. we should have gotten more games in, curly.

zen: play more melee lol don't forget those fox tips i gave you, and don't let the stuff i tell you scare you too much. :p

the end

p.s.: if I forgot you, i didn't mean it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol my wario? XD

good **** to team brampton placing 5th and steven placing 17th
you guys do me proud
we also just "do you" in general.
=P

2. Wolfblade's Lucario taunt in-sync with the victory screen after his MM, that was hilarious.
lmao i remember that, it was right before the team semis xDsooooo funny=]
PKM: you are not pkmvodka. you aren't even aware of his existence. interesting.

yeah i listed him as PKM Vodka in my combo video by mistake lol,, i just asumed he was the same guy.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Ulevo: you were pretty good from what i saw at max's, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the game, it was nice to see you play. hope you had fun!
I'm trying to remember who you are, but I can't. You didn't play me, did you?

Also, I forgot my shout outs to Bento. Awesome Peach, very good. You could probably develop a real solid game if you learned to edge guard properly.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah bento one thing o noticed baout your peach, although it was in doubles so i unnno.. you didn't seem to do any of those really annoying right at your head level floated dairs. most peole ahte those, do mroe of them. lol

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was pmkvodka

Not that I dont get the confusion but still, just observing

In any case PKM is supposed to be PoKe Master because he played jiggs/pikachu in Melee.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I just realized I forgot a few things...

Some highlights of this tournament for me:
1. MDK's commentary; man it's such a shame you can't really hear it over all the screaming (**** you bug lol) in the finals videos - next time I'll make sure to bust out my camera during finals and keep the camera right beside you lol... wait no, I'll make someone else do it because I'll be playing in the finals :D

3. 1st - Snake, 2nd - MK, 3rd - BOWSER

Also could someone (probably Percon I guess) please upload the results to AiB? I want those tourney badges XD.
IRL taunts are my specialty. Not only am I known as a pokemon master, but I'm wildly considered Canada's best and fastest taunter.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Great stuff, guys, I really hope I can make it to the next one!

Percon - What a great tourney, man, thanks for having us. The venue was great, the tourney was well run, Christina's pizza was quite good, and everyone was cool and fun to be around. It was just great. Next time we'll have to get some friendlies in!

Mattdude - Was awesome making the trip with ya, bro, and thanks for hosting me for the weekend. ;) I think your Kirby powers like doubled this weekend.

Fizzi - Thanks for your comments man, I appreciate it. I was extremely frustrated by the situation at the time, but I mostly got over it and still had a great time the rest of the day. Good games and congrats on your 9th place, that rocks.

Ulevo - It was nice meeting you and thanks for all the training (read: beatings) you gave me in friendlies.

Warren and Wigi - Nice meeting you both, and I quite enjoyed our friendly session during round 2 pools. Fear Teh Random! :-)

GK - Good games, I just did not have what it would've taken to beat you. Hopefully we can get a rematch some time when I've improved a bit.

MDK - Really nice meeting you, man, wish we could've chilled and played friendlies more. Your Meta Knight is pretty scary. I should've saved some replays. :-)

Zephramrill / ??? - I couldn't remember your team name, but very nice matches indeed. :-) Pit / G&W is an awesome team, IMO. Man, I started freaking a bit after sharing that stock and then immediately getting hit by 3 cannon balls - such a close set! Was nice meeting you both, see you next time.

Anth0ny - Good games, sucks you had to leave. :(

Ally - You are ridiculously good, it was great watching you play. I want to see Ally vs M2K. Congrats on winning!

KingAce - Congrats on 2nd, it was cool watching you play.

Sliq - Really enjoyed watching your amazing Bowser. Congrats on taking 3rd.

Top Bottom