• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Smash" Dec. 21st

-!-

Smash Lord
M!Xcoatl Brings You A House Tourney... What Everyone Has Been Waiting For!!!
SBR Certified

Alright guys lets make this BIG!!!

Date: December 21st

Registrations for Doubles/Singles Starts at 12:00 pm to 2:00pm (Singles Registration will run till the completion of Doubles 4pm-5pm)
Be early for Custom Control Setups, and Friendlies!!!

Doubles Start at 2:00 pm
Singles will start after Doubles End (Between 4:00pm to 5:00pm)

Fees:

Door Fee: $0 Freaking Dollars!!!

Singles: $15
Doubles: $10 ($20 per Team)

100% of the Pot will go to the Winners!!!

Payout:
1st 65%
2nd 25%
3rd 10%

Food:
*Cheese Burger $6.00
*Hotdogs $2.50
*Chips $0.75
*Soda $0.75
*Bottle of Water $1.00

Singles/Doubles:
*3 stock
*7 minutes
*Double Elimination Bracket
*Best of 3 with the exception of ALL FINALS being Best of 5 (Winners, Losers and Grand Finals)
*Team Attack ON
*Life Stealing is Allowed
*Items OFF and set to NONE
*Smash Ball Off
*Damage Ratio 1.0
*In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors
*In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
*You will NOT be paired with your doubles partner in the first round.
*Don't need to say this but Grand Finals... In order to take second place you must have 2 losses. (If your in Grand Finals and haven't lost a set throughout the tourney you must be beat 2 sets to take Second)

Always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

This is the Setup for each Set of matches:
1. Each players banns a stage Out of the Counter Pick List ONLY (Neutrals can't be banned)
2. First match plays out hitting random. If the players can agree to pick a stage out of the Neutrals, then so be it as long as both sides accept or if they hit random and get a stage not appealing for both then someone can reset and go to random again for a better outcome, as long as each side agree on it... also if both players agree, the stage Striking Method can be used to start
3. Looser gets character counter pick and stage counter pick
4. No. 3 is repeated until the set is Finished

STRIKING METHOD:

-A coin is flipped.
-The one who lost, crosses out one stage of the neutrals.
-Then the other person crosses out a stage, same process is applied all the way through.
-At the end there's going to be 2 stages left, and the persona who won the coin flipped will make the choice.

*Dave's Stupid Rule: No Stage can be picked twice in a set if already been won by that player (Unless agreed upon by both players)
*Stalling is BANNED
*Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch can only be used for up to 5 Seconds before it's consider STALLING
*Chain Grabbing is ALLOWED
*ALL Infinite's are ALLOWED until 200% before it is considered stalling i.e. IC Infinite Infinite Chain Grab, DDDs Infinite Chain Grabs etc...
*Suicide killing is ALLOWED
Don't Stall, To anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge and if he decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the match (Not Set)

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is

Sudden Deaths
*In the event of sudden death, the game will be paused instantly. (Speak to the Judge/Host)
*The player who had less percent (or more stocks) before entering sudden death will win the match.
*If caused by a suicide move, such as Bowser's claw or kirby's swallow, the player that caused it wins the game.
*If stocks and percent were equal prior to entering sudden death, Then both player will have a Match in M!X's Territory with one stock and 5 minutes Time Limit
"M!X's" Territory" is my Personal Custom Stage if anyone thinks it's too Gay lol then Sudden Death WILL be played out in the stage that happen in... (there's no chance this can happen anyways >.>)
*If Time runs out, Winner will be decided first by Stock, then by Percentage... If percentage is same then the above rule applies.

STAGES

Neutrals:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Helberd
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pirate Ship
Corneria
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium II

Everything else is BANNED

Crew Battles/Tournament:

*4 Members per Crew
*$5 per Crew member ($20 in Total per Crew) Winner Takes All
*4 Stocks Per Member
*First Stage Random, Looser Counter Picks Character then Stage and is repeated till the completion of the Battle

Judges:
1. M!Xcoatl
2. SheikSSBM 50/50
3. Jssn
4. Volta/AtTheDrive-In92 (Zach)
5. Vicious Delicious

TVs/W!!s/Games:
1. M!Xcoatl
2. VTek (TV Only)
3. SheikSSBM
4. F-18 "Blue Angel" a.k.a. Falco
5. Jssn
6. Jssn
7. Vicious Delicious (W!! /Game)

ATTENDANCE LIST:
01. M!Xcoatl
02. SheikSSBM 50/50 (Working on getting the day off)
03. Emo^Wolf
04: VTek
05. F-18 "Blue Angel" a.k.a Falco
06: RazorG
07: Vampiro
08. Gato
09. SlashDaSmash
10. Edgar 50/50
11. Zach (Not Volta)
12. DewDaDash
13. ******
14. Jssn (Jason)
15. <-Go-> (DAN)
16. Ade-1 (Adhemir)
17. Volta
18. Gordo
19. CRASHiC
20. Phil
21. Chrono
22. Vampiro
23. ihatemybrother
24. Jordan
25. CPU!
26. Chava
27. Marcos
28. Lely Kid
29. Vicious Delicious
30. TY
31. Andres
32. B 2 Da Ryan
33. Jory
No Limit!!!

ESTIMATED SINGLES
Pot So Far: $495
Payout So Far: 1st $321.75 2nd $131.25 3rd $49.50
Open To Suggestions!!!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman

Can't wait for this.... im trying to get more people than the ones allready told me were going... ill let you know when they confirm ...

-!-

Smash Lord

Can't wait for this.... im trying to get more people than the ones allready told me were going... ill let you know when they confirm ...
lol you still awake o.O Thanks ^.^ I strongly think we can hit 30 O.O

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
lol you still awake o.O Thanks ^.^ I strongly think we can hit 30 O.O
Yea, im still awake i got my last final tomrrow, so i got to study.. i was just taking a break, maybe we willl that will be really good, try to post the flyers everywhere, the mall, go to gamestop and ask em if you can leave a couple of them there, up here people from gamestop are cool an let us do that...

Leave them everywhere, and give em to friends that go to school...

Anyways gotta go back to stuying..

EVERYONE SHOW UP FOR THIS ***!NG TOURNAMENT !!!! is gona b the ****.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea, im still awake i got my last final tomrrow, so i got to study.. i was just taking a break, maybe we willl that will be really good, try to post the flyers everywhere, the mall, go to gamestop and ask em if you can leave a couple of them there, up here people from gamestop are cool an let us do that...

Leave them everywhere, and give em to friends that go to school...

Anyways gotta go back to stuying..

EVERYONE SHOW UP FOR THIS ***!NG TOURNAMENT !!!! is gona b the ****.
lol Yea, I'll distribute them all over the place... didn't thought of posting it on GameStop but I'll give it a shot ^.^

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINAL TOMORROW!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Neutrals:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Helberd
Luigi's Mansion
Pirate Ship
Corneria
Pokémon Stadium (Melee)
your counterpick list needs some work....Corneria should be banned and probably a few other levels should be added...just sayin'

also...infinite ledge capeing is very easy to get around I get knocked out of it half the time

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
ill definately go to thiss im ppratners with emo^wolf and Razorg

but chaingrabing falco and wolff are going to **** in teams!!! were not going to let no GAy Metaknight Players Take any of the prizessss! RevaG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and Banneed lylat for neutralss ITSSSS SUCHHH A BADD STAGEEE. im=ll probably wont goo if lylat is thereeee thats how bad its suks!!!! just bann it it would make things simplerr.
this tourney will Be BAdAsssss
Por Vidaaaaa
and this also goes to any other fake falco usersss outt therrr
DONT FXCKING TRY ME!!!!!!!
and for the fake wolfssssssss Emo^wolf will be the one to take youuu downnnnnn!!!!
play times is overrr
bxtch! lol
later dawgs

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Yea dude, the guy above talkin about couter stages is right, update your counterstage list, Corneria should be banned. THe ceiling is way to low, and also theres alot of player who have infinites in that small area all the way to the right. Consider these as counter picks

Castle Seige
Norfair
Battleship Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Great Sea ( Pirate Ship)
Luigi’s Mansion
Delfino Plaza

And for people crying about lylat, ugh... if you dont wanna come for because of 1 stage, then dont.. its seriouslly not big of a deal. Try to learn how to play in different stages Lylat isnt that bad, its not a great stage but it is still a neutral. You can't just get rid of it, its a Neutral Legal Stage.

If you start banning Neutral stages, you are gona move on and bann metaknight, then you are going to bann chain grabs, then you are gona bann edge camping... and then you are going to bann spamming the same move.. You are gona keep banning until you are able to be good at this game???

Thats y Lylat should stay as neutral. Once you are pair up with your oponent, you may ask him if he doesnt want lylat in random for the 1st match if he agrees then w/e is up to you two.

At the end the 2 players playing the match have the last say, but as a tournament rule LYLAT should stay LEGAL neutral stage.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
I took a few parts from the actual thread and i wanted to know a few things about the rules, since i dont think they should be there.

Infinite capping is BANNED - - How do you infinite Camp????

Stalling is BANNED - - by that what do you mean??? metaknights stalling the edge with shadow loop? "Scooping"?

Chain Grabbing is ALLOWED

ALL Infinites are ALLOWED until 200% before it is considered stalling i.e. IC Infinite Chain Grab, DDDs Infinite Chain Grabs etc. - - - If IC climbers can infinite you till 200% he should be playing mELLEE!!!!!

Suicide killing is ALLOWED - - - - as long as it is not the last stock and if he suicides kills with you, that means the one who provoked the suicide loses.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Delfino Plaza

And for people crying about lylat, ugh... if you dont wanna come for because of 1 stage, then dont.. its seriouslly not big of a deal. Try to learn how to play in different stages Lylat isnt that bad, its not a great stage but it is still a neutral. You can't just get rid of it, its a Neutral Legal Stage.

If you start banning Neutral stages, you are gona move on and bann metaknight, then you are going to bann chain grabs, then you are gona bann edge camping... and then you are going to bann spamming the same move.. You are gona keep banning until you are able to be good at this game???

Thats y Lylat should stay as neutral. Once you are pair up with your oponent, you may ask him if he doesnt want lylat in random for the 1st match if he agrees then w/e is up to you two.

At the end the 2 players playing the match have the last say, but as a tournament rule LYLAT should stay LEGAL neutral stage.
wereee nott wyninng about lylatt your getting everything missundertood. the animation on lylat is soo badd.. and recoviring back on stage is harder cuz its alwayss moving. un less you have like a really good recovery like robb but for other charecters you can die bedouse your recovery means you have to hit the edge exactly. well definately be at the tourne and if you dnt want to bann it donttt but dnt make it sound like were fxcking winingg. you gotaa understand.. if its acutuial neutral stageees were doing FD, smashvill and batllefield is as neutral as it gets. and yea maybe MK is gay and chingrabiing too. i FXcking hate chaingrabs cuz its rediculous but your taking it to the extreeme saying were gooing to start banning all of that. a goood matchhhh should be at a stage thats simple. it dont get more simepler then fd, and smashvill. battlefield,
dONT CONFUSE
MY POST

-!-

Smash Lord
I took a few parts from the actual thread and i wanted to know a few things about the rules, since i don't think they should be there.

Infinite capping is BANNED - - How do you infinite Camp????

Stalling is BANNED - - by that what do you mean??? metaknights stalling the edge with shadow loop? "Scooping"?

Chain Grabbing is ALLOWED

ALL Infinites are ALLOWED until 200% before it is considered stalling i.e. IC Infinite Chain Grab, DDDs Infinite Chain Grabs etc. - - - If IC climbers can infinite you till 200% he should be playing mELLEE!!!!!

Suicide killing is ALLOWED - - - - as long as it is not the last stock and if he suicides kills with you, that means the one who provoked the suicide loses.
ok, about Infinite capping I mean the Down B of MetaKnight not "Camping"... I forgot how you do it but yea it wouldn't be fair for an MK to be gone for like a minute right?

and by Stalling yea it can be MKs shadow loop in the a edge, Gliding under the stage back and forth, Fox's Shine off the stage so on...

Chain Grabs are allowed, some characters can be infinite sadly specially when were talking about IC chain grabs so after the "chain graber" inflicts enough percentage for a kill he/she should kill, pass that will be consider Stalling... besides I doubt that there's any good IC that can even reach it's infinite to 200% with out messing up, same goes for DDDs and so on... If lots of people start demanding for Infinites to be banned then I'll consider it

Chain Grab, some people don't like that but as far as I know no one banns Chain Grab so maybe I shouldn't of put it there since it's ovious chain grabs are allowed (Falcos, IC, DDDs etc...)

about the Suicide kills, I haven't heard of anyone making a Rule if a SD kill causes the match the one that provoked it looses... So I'm leaving it as it is... if anyone wins the match by a SD kill then the player that caused it wins the match i.e. Kirbys swallow, DDDs swallow, Bowser's Claw etc... the previous characters will win the match in such event

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh and btw, Emo^Wolf if you want me to bann Lylat with more demand I could but then it wouldn't be fair to others so instead I'll just put it as a counter... and if such event happens I would have to move Yoshis Island as a Counter at the same time for the sorta same reason... some Like Yoshi's and hate Lylat and it's the other way too... I love Lylat, and I'm ok with Yoshi's... but because of the ghost things on the sides, those rising plattforms out of nowhere, I've been dealt damaged from 20% to like 90 thanks to those things... it wasn't a kill but it was a big advantage to my opponent taking that I was wining by one stock so it kinda was even out...

Also all the Neutrals are not really Neutrals imo, some characters are gonna have an advantage over the others right at the Start... well as long as each players knows the advantages of that stage for his/her character... so that's why I have that bann rule after the first match... also if at the start of the match if both players don't like the Random Stage that was chosen, if both sides agree, You could Reset and go to Random again for a more appealing Starter Stage

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
DO this, keep all neutral 5 stages and apply...

STRIKING METHOD:

-a coin is flipped.
-the one who lost, crosses out one stage of the neutrals.
-then the other person crossess out a stage, same process is applied all the way thourgh.
-At the end thres going to be 2 stages left, and the persona who won the coin flipped will make the choice.

It is usually SMASH VILLE the one left off.. i duuno why, for some reason it is smashville the one left xD. since people bann lylat, then yoshis, and then its a gamble between the other 3 stages.

Consider this.

-!-

Smash Lord
DO this, keep all neutral 5 stages and apply...

STRIKING METHOD:

-a coin is flipped.
-the one who lost, crosses out one stage of the neutrals.
-then the other person crossess out a stage, same process is applied all the way thourgh.
-At the end thres going to be 2 stages left, and the persona who won the coin flipped will make the choice.

It is usually SMASH VILLE the one left off.. i duuno why, for some reason it is smashville the one left xD. since people bann lylat, then yoshis, and then its a gamble between the other 3 stages.

Consider this.
never heard of this, but I'll think about it... Thanks!!!

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Sounds great! I hope I can get this day off from work. M!X and I will be taking teams for sure. Pot is looking good so far, I'd really like to get this up to 30 people.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
let's just keep it simple guys, you don't want to incorporate so many rules that a player or players will forget one then start to john after a loss because of it, lylat and yoshi's island can go either way, make the neutrals un-ban-able (i'm pretty sure that's the rule anyway) or you could make yoshi's island and lylat neutrals but also ban-able sorry for all the hyphens lol!

and like i said before ReVaG, Team Reem > ReVaG xD

haha can't wait to play you guys again!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
let's just keep it simple guys, you don't want to incorporate so many rules that a player or players will forget one then start to john after a loss because of it, lylat and yoshi's island can go either way, make the neutrals un-ban-able (i'm pretty sure that's the rule anyway) or you could make yoshi's island and lylat neutrals but also ban-able sorry for all the hyphens lol!

You can ban neutrals, since after you win or lose, you are going to have a bann, the neutral stage can be one of them.

And the striking method is only for 1st round, after the 1st round, the stages are reset and you both bann one stage only.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
You can ban neutrals, since after you win or lose, you are going to have a bann, the neutral stage can be one of them.

And the striking method is only for 1st round, after the 1st round, the stages are reset and you both bann one stage only.
so you're going to get to ban a stage, plus your opponent loses the stage they won on? so up to two neutrals can be banned after the first game? is this what you're saying, if i'm interpreting this incorrectly please give me a rundown of exactly how this plays out while incorporating dave's stupid rule, thanks :)

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
so you're going to get to ban a stage, plus your opponent loses the stage they won on? so up to two neutrals can be banned after the first game? is this what you're saying, if i'm interpreting this incorrectly please give me a rundown of exactly how this plays out while incorporating dave's stupid rule, thanks :)
ok this is how it goes:

The match starts:

Player A vs Player B:
-lets pretend Player A won 1st round, then Player B Won 2nd round, and at the end Player A won the 3rd round.

Player A = the winner.
-----------------------------
1st = You both pick your characters, if by any chance your oponent counterpicks your character after u selected, and you dont feel confortable; you can ask for a judge. You will both whisper the 1st character you are both going to start with to this judge, and he will make sure you both use that character for the 1st round.

2nd= once you both have your character you go RANDOM ( It should b only between the 5 neutral stages), and if you dont want to hit RANDOM, you can do the STRIKING SYSTEM, which i previouslly xplained on a previous post.

3rd = the match is over and "Player A" won. Once they are back on the character screen again, they will both bann one stage. ( IF you lost the previous match, dont bann the stage you lost on, because this is were David's stupid rule is applied, and your oponent wont be able to bring you back to a stage were he previouslly won.)

4th= after you both bann the stage, "PLAYER B" will chose the stage that he wants to go to, since he lost the previous match.

5th= Now that "Player B" seleceted the stage. Player A will chose his character 1st. and right after Player A chosses his character PLAYER B chooses his.

Second round starts, and PLAYER B wins this time

6th= There is no more banning at this point, Player A will chose a map he wants to go to, but he cannot go to a map that he has previouslly won on, or that has being banned by him or his oponent.

7th= Once the stage is seleceted by Player A, Player B will chose his character, and right after that Player A will chose last.

Third Round Starts

8th = Player A won, Player B sucked.

Thats how it goes step by step, if you still didnt get it... just read it again, and if not read it again.

JSSN

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
@ Jssn
alright i understand, it's the same way we did it at nicky's tourney, i thought you were saying that there's a ban after each round, but that's not the case so woot

-!-

Smash Lord
Ehh, No promises Zach...Torre has a tendency to flake out of smash tournaments.
Crap I hope he can come in the end ^.^ and I'm glad you'll be coming to this

Hmmm I was thinking about this and then I noticed...it was on a sunday so no dice broski
I was interested when you first posted on you coming but >.< well maybe in the future ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord

Zach let me know you're exact opinion on the ruloes, I think I did a decent job on them, some things should be obvious to players but I put them down just in case

The L!X will be ****** that day that's for sure hehehe

also I was thinking to have the setup like this:

1. each players banns a stage (5 Neutrals Can't be banned)
2. first match plays out hitting random, but if players agree to stage then its acceptable or if they get a stage not appealing then it can be reset and tried again for a better outcome as long as they both agree on it
3. looser gets character counter pick and stage counter pick
4. Nom. 3 is repeated if the set goes to the third match

this is simple and a good setup imo, but yea give your opinion and go from there, so post cuz i want more then one answer to change anything... Post Away!!!

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Zach let me know you're exact opinion on the ruloes, I think I did a decent job on them, some things should be obvious to players but I put them down just in case

The L!X will be ****** that day that's for sure hehehe

also I was thinking to have the setup like this:

1. each players banns a stage (5 Neutrals Can't be banned)
2. first match plays out hitting random, but if players agree to stage then its acceptable or if they get a stage not appealing then it can be reset and tried again for a better outcome as long as they both agree on it
3. looser gets character counter pick and stage counter pick
4. Nom. 3 is repeated if the set goes to the third match

this is simple and a good setup imo, but yea give your opinion and go from there, so post cuz i want more then one answer to change anything... Post Away!!!

That's a great set up M!X, I approve :D also, i'm neutral on whether you keep corneria or not but i believe your stage list is good, no rainbow cruise and dumb yet "legal" cps is the way to go imo, and you've done that.

only one thing...Team Reem is going to take 2v2 all the way this time, I do have the master of 2v1's on my team after all :D

also, have you messaged heromystic? I'd love for him and his friends to come down for this one, they're a good group to have at tourneys!

-!-

Smash Lord
That's a great set up M!X, I approve :D also, i'm neutral on whether you keep corneria or not but i believe your stage list is good, no rainbow cruise and dumb yet "legal" cps is the way to go imo, and you've done that.

only one thing...Team Reem is going to take 2v2 all the way this time, I do have the master of 2v1's on my team after all :D

also, have you messaged heromystic? I'd love for him and his friends to come down for this one, they're a good group to have at tourneys!
Alright man thanks for approving, anyone out there that sees something could be changed speak out

Also Team Reem, You haven't seen the Undefeated L!X play all out so I wouldn't count us out to take the win... We **** in Doubles and I'll be uploading a video that proves so or we could just wait and see hehehe plus, I'm consider to be the best in the crew in a 1 vs. 2 situation so well see what's what on the big day o.O

btw I sended a message to Heroe Mystic and I hope they both can come ^.^

C'mon guys sign up o.O

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Alright man thanks for approving, anyone out there that sees something could be changed speak out

Also Team Reem, You haven't seen the Undefeated L!X play all out so I wouldn't count us out to take the win... We **** in Doubles and I'll be uploading a video that proves so or we could just wait and see hehehe plus, I'm consider to be the best in the crew in a 1 vs. 2 situation so well see what's what on the big day o.O

btw I sended a message to Heroe Mystic and I hope they both can come ^.^

C'mon guys sign up o.O
if i remember correctly though, andrew beat you at the last tourney xD

haha i'm calling you out on behalf of my partner!

naa man it should be a good time i'm excited

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'd like to say that my two friends really suck, but hey! They are my rides, so consider them less contenders and more contributors to the pot. Also, I'd like to hear why Sky is not on the counterstage list.

-!-

Smash Lord
if i remember correctly though, andrew beat you at the last tourney xD

haha i'm calling you out on behalf of my partner!

naa man it should be a good time i'm excited
WoW, Double WOW!!! how are you gonna be like that towards me o.O if I'm correct, didn't I beat him like 5 or 6 time prior to the last time we fought... not to mention it was his first time beating me in a Tourney actually... not to brag man but that's how it is lol I won't make any Johns as to why I lost for the first time on the last TL Tourney... however I will give him Props for getting better, he wasn't as easy to read as before so that was a big help for him...

I'd like to say that my two friends really suck, but hey! They are my rides, so consider them less contenders and more contributors to the pot. Also, I'd like to hear why Sky is not on the counterstage list.
Well on all the tournaments I've been to I have never seen it in the Counter Stage list so that's one reason I didn't put it on, plus no one else has said anything about it... I would like to hear what people have to say about adding any stages, so the more I hear about a certain stage to be added the more chance I'll do it so speak up please ^.^ also same goes for removing a stage and so on, but I should add that the 5 Neutrals will be left untouch!!!

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Uhm, shouldn't Lylat be a counter?
I guess its in the Starter/Counter category but that still means it got over 50% majority to be a counter. It just wasn't 66% majority so its not a bonified counter.

-!-

Smash Lord
Uhm, shouldn't Lylat be a counter?
I guess its in the Starter/Counter category but that still means it got over 50% majority to be a counter. It just wasn't 66% majority so its not a bonified counter.
Lylat can work as a counter perfectly but my mind is set for it to stay on the Neutral list, if by some chance I end up moving it as a counter I'll be moving Yoshis Island as well... people complain about Lylats edges and so on... Yoshis has those two ghost platforms things on each side that is Random... so if one is moved the other goes there as well and we will be left with only 3 starters instead of 5... so everyone is free to keep giving opinions about Lylat, the more suggestion for it to be moved the most likely it will be moved... and again Yoshis will go there as well

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
WoW, Double WOW!!! how are you gonna be like that towards me o.O if I'm correct, didn't I beat him like 5 or 6 time prior to the last time we fought... not to mention it was his first time beating me in a Tourney actually... not to brag man but that's how it is lol I won't make any Johns as to why I lost for the first time on the last TL Tourney... however I will give him Props for getting better, he wasn't as easy to read as before so that was a big help for him...
i'm just messing around lol, you guys are a sick team, and i haven't played with andrew in so long because of his wrestling so we'll probably only have a day or two to really practice till this tourney, i can tell you one thing though man, we have one of the sickest looking team combos, it's hard to do, but if we can pull it off it's amazing

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Grr.. my teammate is no longer going, any good DDD, SNAKEs that wanna team up? i got a descent PIt.

By da way if you team up with me, we will win!!! I am just really lucky, our oponents will SD bout twice in a match, thats how lucky i am.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Grr.. my teammate is no longer going, any good DDD, SNAKEs that wanna team up? i got a descent PIt.

By da way if you team up with me, we will win!!! I am just really lucky, our oponents will SD bout twice in a match, thats how lucky i am.

You can try asking DewDaDash, he's usually one of the only one's from M!X's crew who doesn't have a partner, although he's probably going to team up with ****** (richy) if sheikssbm (chris) comes. Btw he's a D3.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Well if i Don't find anyone before the 21st im pretty sure theres gona b someone that wants to play, but doesnt have a teammate so ill team up with him.

Either way tell everyone, and their moms about this tournament..... Pretty sure its gona be alot of fun. I really cant wait for this.

-!-

Smash Lord
i'm just messing around lol, you guys are a sick team, and i haven't played with andrew in so long because of his wrestling so we'll probably only have a day or two to really practice till this tourney, i can tell you one thing though man, we have one of the sickest looking team combos, it's hard to do, but if we can pull it off it's amazing
yera I know man lol me too, though I want to see this sick combo of you two o.O and the days you guys get to practice... you better do it all the way and try to get as good as you guys are or more...

You can try asking DewDaDash, he's usually one of the only one's from M!X's crew who doesn't have a partner, although he's probably going to team up with ****** (richy) if sheikssbm (chris) comes. Btw he's a D3.
Since both DewDaDash and ****** will be coming, They will Team up for sure... I doubt Richy would ditch DewDaDash to team up with me in case SheikSSBM can't go...

by da way if you team up with me, we will win!!! I am just really lucky, our oponents will SD bout twice in a match, thats how lucky i am.
In such Event SheikSSBM can't come to this, I prob won't be having any partner since everyone in my crew is pretty much taken... I was gonna ask Vicious Delicious if he would want to team up but he can't go sadly >.< so in such event, maybe me and you can team up??? I want SheikSSBM to come to this cuz he is my Original Partner and we usually **** *thinking of uploading a video* so with him we Deff. could win Doubles... so if he doesn't come then I'll gladly team up with you, as long as you havne't found anyone yet ^.^

Top Bottom