• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Smash" Dec. 21st

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Are allmost all of you guys mexicans??

And how long do you think it will take me to get to your place from...

Pine Ridge and Airport????
pine ridge and airport to M!X's place should take 25 minutes if you're quick!!!

take pine ridge all the way down and then turn left on collier BLVD (951), then right on golden gate BLVD, then go all the way down and turn left on everglades BLVD , then turn right on 18th AVE NE

-!-

Smash Lord
Haha, alot of kids lie to the teacher about speaking Spanish and take the easy A in an easy class. Its funny when they slip up and use a phrase or tense we weren't supposed to have learned yet.
lol true true.. but I was offended when I kinda got forced to be in Spanish 1 being Mexican and all, untill i demanded to be bump me up or something.. then I didn't do well when I was in Spanish for Spanish Speakers lol maybe I should of stayed quite and taken the easy way hehehe I actually had to try in that Spanish class >.>

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
lol true true.. but I was offended when I kinda got forced to be in Spanish 1 being Mexican and all, untill i demanded to be bump me up or something.. then I didn't do well when I was in Spanish for Spanish Speakers lol maybe I should of stayed quite and taken the easy way hehehe I actually had to try in that Spanish class >.>
it's funny cuz my 1st language is spanish too, and i thought i was going for an easy A when i signed up for AP SPANISH, but then i realized i didnt know ****, all my tests i ended up copying of this white girl, who was really nice to let me copy.

-!-

Smash Lord
it's funny cuz my 1st language is spanish too, and i thought i was going for an easy A when i signed up for AP SPANISH, but then i realized i didnt know ****, all my tests i ended up copying of this white girl, who was really nice to let me copy.
crap you had AP too O.O lol but I'm glad in the end I had decent grade and all... kida learned some new stuff that i forgot already hahaha

*thumbs up*

Oh, I can bring a Wii and game too if you guys need it over there...
yea VD, that would be cool... i have two tvs but only one w!!/game >.< so if you can bring it.. it'll be cool ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea, I can do same as Vicious if another TV is brought. Might take awhile on only 2.
nah i got 6 tvs, but only 5 setups... two tvs are mine but i only have a w!! so with VD we can have up to 6 setups so the only prob now is figuring where to put all those tvs >.>

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
nah i got 6 tvs, but only 5 setups... two tvs are mine but i only have a w!! so with VD we can have up to 6 setups so the only prob now is figuring where to put all those tvs >.>
Are you counting my T.V and my wii for this?

or do i still need to bring em?

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Falco! I remember the last time we 2v2'd you guys, Andrew and I tried to super launch Emo Wolf, but we couldn't :/ so we just ko'd him xD
wowww brooo you tryingg mee mann!!! thiss time 2v2 will be differentt butt call me out in a one vone where it really matterssss!! lol last time i faced you i wanted to upsmashh you but nooo i spikedd youu to death!! lol soo wolfff will be the one to takee you downnn!!! XD
so launchh me if you can thiss timeee im readyy to take you guysss dowwn lol

-!-

Smash Lord
Are you counting my T.V and my wii for this?

or do i still need to bring em?
yea with both your tvs and the rest are 6 total.. you have two w!!s/game right??? if you only have one w!!/game then yea ihatemybrothers w!! will be accepted ^.^ let me know ^.^

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
wowww brooo you tryingg mee mann!!! thiss time 2v2 will be differentt butt call me out in a one vone where it really matterssss!! lol last time i faced you i wanted to upsmashh you but nooo i spikedd youu to death!! lol soo wolfff will be the one to takee you downnn!!! XD
so launchh me if you can thiss timeee im readyy to take you guysss dowwn lol
If we play, it'll be IC dittos xD

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

My rides ditched out on me. They don't want to drive to Naples, "Just to get their *** kicked"

So go ahead and mark them off the list.

Now, who is headed down to naples through Lee Country? I REALLY need to go to this and I REALLY need a ride. I'll pay and what not, but I've got to find a way to get here. And just in case I can't be there, I'm sorry.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice

My rides ditched out on me. They don't want to drive to Naples, "Just to get their *** kicked"

Now, who is headed down to naples through Lee Country? I REALLY need to go to this and I REALLY need a ride. I'll pay and what not, but I've got to find a way to get here. And just in case I can't be there, I'm sorry.
biggest dissapointment since Sonic Unleashed xD

-!-

Smash Lord

ahhh you have to be kidding me >.< **** but yea maybe Jssn can give you a ride if you say it's on the way... if he doesn;t reply I can call him or something ^.^ but you have to come man o.O you just have to... this is getting big I wouldn't be surprise if we hit 40 players O.O

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Maybe Jssn can give me a ride. Its right on the way.
where do you live, and yea ill pick you up.

@M!x: yo i might end up bringing only 1 tv and only 1 wii, so if anyone else helps out that will be awesome.... my friend who was gona bring the tv and wii is not coming anymore... but he is 50/50 so i dunno.. im gona force him to go.

-!-

Smash Lord
where do you live, and yea ill pick you up.

@M!x: yo i might end up bringing only 1 tv and only 1 wii, so if anyone else helps out that will be awesome.... my friend who was gona bring the tv and wii is not coming anymore... but he is 50/50 so i dunno.. im gona force him to go.
crap >.< so if he doesn't come then it's just you and one more friend right??? >.< ahhh well there should be a few people coming in out of nowhere, so the turn out should be fine ^.^ maybe we wont hit 40, but having a 36 or so will be perfect for a first time and out of nowhere hehehe

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
36 x $15 = 540

1st (65%) = 351
2nd (25%) = 135
3rd (10%) = 54

That will be a really nice pot... = )

@mix try to get another tv, and wii just in case. so we have a back up.. or someone plesase bring a tv and a wii and you can leave it in your car if we dont need it.. but if we do we can use it.. that way things run more smoothly. =)

-!-

Smash Lord
hey ihatemybrother, can you bring your W!!/Game with you just in case??? and if anyone out there can bring a tv??? we have 5 tvs/w!!s/games and two of the tvs are HD, but I have component cables so it won't lag... but in case someone just doesn't want to use either of them then having 4 regular tvs will be great ^.^ I may be able to provide another tv, possibly but I'm not too sure btw, any Crew out there that wants to battle????

Everyone must COME!!!!!!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
hey guys, food/prices are up on the first post...

it's almost here ^.^ can't wait for this!!!! tomorrow I'll be arranging everything the most I can, clean and stuff >.> but yea I'm thinking the turnout should end up around 30ish... everyone should come early for lots of friendlies and to get warm up for doubles, if anyone doesn't have a partner for double you could always find someone that's in the same situation... so come early to test everyone, to get tested etc... as early as 12pm, all the judges are welcome starting at 10 to set up tvs, and discuss on brackets and chill ^.^ etc.... this should run really smooth since we will be having at least 5 stations set up, and if we get another tv then that's 6!!!

@CRASHiC
if I had a car I would go and get you myself but I don't >.< maybe you could tell your friends to give you a ride here, they don't have to enter as long as you give them some gas money it should be alright??? if there where more smashers around that area attending this, I'm sure someone could go there since the trip will be for more then one smasher >.< hopefully something can be done, it will suck if you can't make it to this ahhhh this is gonna be big and missing it will really suck >.<

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
YO im leaving right now to NAPLES IS GONA take me 7 hours... ill c u guys on sunday.. or maybe saturday i dunno.....

Cant wait for this tourney!!!!!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Okay, here is the deal. I've ranked up another Brawler. He wants to come. He also needs a ride. we will pay for gas plus some if needed.

Pretty reasonable prices man.

-!-

Smash Lord
Okay, here is the deal. I've ranked up another Brawler. He wants to come. He also needs a ride. we will pay for gas plus some if needed.

Pretty reasonable prices man.
hey you live like an hour away right??? I think I may be able to find someone to go and pick you guys up... how much would you guys be able to pay??? I'll have to call him tomorrow (Saturday) and see if he'll want to do it first of all... and if he does, if he'll do it by how much you guys can afford... that's the only thing I can think off... I don't think anyone coming to this will be going through you're place >.< if you can find someone else to come.. would help be more convenient plus it will help the turnout hehehe but yea let just let me know, and I'll call this guy.. hopefully he doesn't has anything to do so he can make this trip if he wants too ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord
How about 20 dollars? is that fine?
ok, I talk with the guy and he doesn't want to drive a total of 4 hours+ >.< I asked my brother but he wants to stay and practice in the morning cuz hes joining it... sorry but they just don't want to make the trip... this sucks I dunno anything that can help now... did ya tried asking your friends that where orig. coming to see if they can give you a ride here??? like I said they don't have to enter, but maybe they can do friendlies and get some experience... they won't be joining so maybe that will be ok with them... other then that I dunno who else would help you out man >.<

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey M!X, Did Chris get the day off?
yea he did, they had a pre-schedule thing on Friday but he said they most of the time change it.... but this time it stayed so I'll be teaming with him sorry >.< there's this MK guy that we hang around with, he's looking for a partner too.... hes good... there should be a few other people on the day you can try out to see who would be best to team with

Top Bottom