• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Smash" Dec. 21st

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Good luck you guys.

And one good thing that will come out of this is that by the time ihatemybrothers rolls around, I'll have replaced my lame Didy countpick with an Ice Climbers. Those dudes are little beast man, but they are hard as hell to learn.

-!-

Smash Lord
Good luck you guys.

And one good thing that will come out of this is that by the time ihatemybrothers rolls around, I'll have replaced my lame Didy countpick with an Ice Climbers. Those dudes are little beast man, but they are hard as hell to learn.
lol yea man, We'll be seeing you in ihatemybrothers ^.^ ohh and I'll be recording the most matches I can so if I'll be posting the site where you can watch them if you want ^.^

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
My friend canceled...
And now my parents aren't comfortable with me being 40 minutes away w/o my brother or that friend.
Sorry guys, I can't come.

Frames

DI
ya i sticky everything now when it happens people gonna go straight to this anyway so i make it easier it only stays up for today then unsticky later

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
DDD won, good ****.

i took second.

@EVERYONE at the tourney : i had a lot of fun with all of you guys, you are all really good and are cool people, hope you can fit me in a car so we can all go to gigs, and if not im willing to drive my car and fit some people...

@M!x: The tournament was really well organized, the amount of people wasnt as high as spected but the people who entered singles (14 - 16 dont remember) were all good. Let me know when you want to host a next tourney ill have a flyer for you. As i said before i can hook u up with those, just make sure we spread em around so we can have more people attend the tourney.
Good snake, be more gay!!! against that DDD, eventually you will beat him.

@Andrew(DDD): definittly good player, you know what you doing... i had fun and at the same time i was annoyed cuz i couldnt do ****, thats all it is... you got me bro.. you did pretty good, i gotta pick up someone else to fight DDD i know it.. but i cant seem to accept it.. i dont think ill ever will .. thats my weakness..... Other than that GG no johns.

@Chriss: Good games, your too good. It was smart of you to let your cousin go on grand finals, he beat me!!! Grrr.. haha either way... let me know when you guys are getting together for a SMASH FEST, we gotta practice for gigs. GOOD GAMES

@VIcious: good **** man, keep working on that ROB allthough we didnt win i had fun, and i think we did pretty good for not knowing eachothers play style or even at all. Good games.

GOOD **** EVERYONE

GG

-!-

Smash Lord
Doubles Bracket

1. L!X (SheikSSBM + M!Xcoatl) $104.00
Luigi/Snake

2. M.O.B. (DewDaDash + ******) $40
King DeDeDe/R.O.B.

3. RevaG (Emo^Wolf + F-18 "Blue Angel") $16
Wolf + Mr. G&W/Falco + Snake

4. Team Reem (Gordo + Volta)
Metaknight/Marth

5. We 3 Stock Your Mom (Jssn + Vicious Delicious)
Pit/R.O.B.

5. 2 Of A Kind (Ditzy + Chrono)
Kirby + Pit + Diddy Kong/Kirby

7. MS13 (Vtec + Edgar)
Mr. G&W + King DeDeDe/Kirby + Pit

7. CPU! + Chava)
Cpt. Falcon/???

Singles Bracket

01. DewDaDash (DeDeDe) $136
02. Jssn (Pit) $52
03. SheikSSBM (Luigi/Snake/Wolf/Mr. G&W) $22

04. Emo^Wolf (Wolf/Mr. G&W)
05. M!Xcoatl (Snake/Kirby)
05. ****** (R.O.B./Ike)
07. Vtec (Mr. G&W/DeDeDe)
07. Zach (Metaknight)
09. F-18 "Blue Angel" (Falco/Snake)
09. RazorG (Marth)
09. Gordo (Metaknight)
09. Vicious Delicious (DK.Lucas/R.O.B.)
13. Volta (Marth/Mr. G&W/ZSS)
13. Eric (Diddy Kong)

OK guys, I gotta thank first of all to those that actually Attended this and for those that stayed around to join Singles ^.^ (Gordo/Volt/etc...) Congratulations to DewDaDash, Jssn, And SheikSSBM on performing amazing sets at the end of the tournament (winners, loosers and Grand Grand Finals) if you can tell I actually owe some money to the winners of this Tourney..I accidently did not wrote my brothers name (Vtek) on the registration List so I did not counted him in the list but he was in the bracket, so I kept $15 which I will distribute too all of you on Thursday when everyone comes to the Smash Fest before Gigs ^.^ I'm Sorry cuz I did not notice it right away until I was finalizing the Bracket and found out the totals for each place did not match with what was distributed... so again I'm Sorry >.< but I will give you the rest to all of you ^.^

anyways I hope you guys liked my place, maybe it could of run better... maybe we should of hit 20 at least >.< but w/e it was fun overall, I had lots of fun and I'll be uploading the matches as soon as I can... I have lots to upload so please be patient ^.^

Special thanks to all the Judges, those that brought TVs, SheikSSBM for recording the matches, Jssn, Emo^Wol, F-18 "Blue Angel" (My Apprentice lol) (My brother for beating me in a official Tournament lol (I'm Proud of him) and I'm sorry for those starters that got a hard bracket but I was expecting 30+ people and half just backed out >.< but hey at least you stayed for the practice and hopefully it help you all ^.<

I'm gonna try to stay true to my main and do what I have to do to win against any character *points at DDD*, so thanks Jssn for telling me what to do even though I didn't wanted to play that Style, but hey... you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

+++M!Xcoatl+++
+++L!X+++
+++Total Decimation Crew+++
Por Vida​

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Gratz on second, Jssn. I thought we did well on teams, we should do it again sometime. We were too close on that last match...
Also, lol @ my Olimar getting gimped 4 times in a 3-stock match. God ****, D3 >_<

Nice job with the tourney in general, Johnny. I'll try to get you my $15 when I see you next time. Are you sure you want to make the smashfest on Thursday? Because that's Christmas; I don't think you'll get too many people, myself included.

Either way, had fun. Nice job to everyone who came down!

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Doubles Bracket

Luigi/Snake

King DeDeDe/R.O.B.

Metaknight/Marth

Pit/R.O.B.

7. MS13 (Vtec + Edgar)

7. CPU! + Chava)
Cpt. Falcon/???

Singles Bracket

02. Jssn (Pit) $52

05. ****** (R.O.B./Ike)
07. Zach (Metaknight)
09. RazorG (Marth)
09. Gordo (Metaknight)
13. Eric (Diddy Kong)

OK guys, I gotta thank first of all to those that actually Attended this and for those that stayed around to join Singles ^.^ (Gordo/Volt/etc...) Congratulations to DewDaDash, Jssn, And SheikSSBM on performing amazing sets at the end of the tournament (winners, loosers and Grand Grand Finals) if you can tell I actually owe some money to the winners of this Tourney..I accidently did not wrote my brothers name (Vtek) on the registration List so I did not counted him in the list but he was in the bracket, so I kept $15 which I will distribute too all of you on Thursday when everyone comes to the Smash Fest before Gigs ^.^ I'm Sorry cuz I did not notice it right away until I was finalizing the Bracket and found out the totals for each place did not match with what was distributed... so again I'm Sorry >.< but I will give you the rest to all of you ^.^

anyways I hope you guys liked my place, maybe it could of run better... maybe we should of hit 20 at least >.< but w/e it was fun overall, I had lots of fun and I'll be uploading the matches as soon as I can... I have lots to upload so please be patient ^.^

Special thanks to all the Judges, those that brought TVs, SheikSSBM for recording the matches, Jssn, Emo^Wol, F-18 "Blue Angel" (My Apprentice lol) (My brother for beating me in a official Tournament lol (I'm Proud of him) and I'm sorry for those starters that got a hard bracket but I was expecting 30+ people and half just backed out >.< but hey at least you stayed for the practice and hopefully it help you all ^.<

I'm gonna try to stay true to my main and do what I have to do to win against any character *points at DDD*, so thanks Jssn for telling me what to do even though I didn't wanted to play that Style, but hey... you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

+++M!Xcoatl+++
+++L!X+++
Por Vida​
thanks for throwing a great tourney M!X, sorry i wasn't really playing my best, andrew and I have been haven't been getting along much lately and as a result Team Reem has been disbanded along with our friendship etc., so next time you see me i'll be less stressed and with a new 2v2 partner (or i'll be the guy who has to partner up with the extra player or lv.9 cpu xD) anyway i had a lot of fun!

@Emo Wolf

haha i'm done talking **** for now man, good job at the tourney! xD

-!-

Smash Lord
Nice job with the tourney in general, Johnny. I'll try to get you my $15 when I see you next time. Are you sure you want to make the smashfest on Thursday? Because that's Christmas; I don't think you'll get too many people, myself included.

Either way, had fun. Nice job to everyone who came down!
Yea the thing is that I work pretty much everyday except Thursday so yea I myself can only get that day of practice before the big day "GIGS" I think the rest of the crew might just do it on wed. or Friday not sure... ChuDat might come so it should be worth coming I think if it's just for a while ^.^ but thanks and yea pay me when ever you can no worries here, I'm just glad you came and managed to play teams as well ^.^

thanks for throwing a great tourney M!X, sorry i wasn't really playing my best, andrew and I have been haven't been getting along much lately and as a result Team Reem has been disbanded along with our friendship etc., so next time you see me i'll be less stressed and with a new 2v2 partner (or i'll be the guy who has to partner up with the extra player or lv.9 cpu xD) anyway i had a lot of fun!

@Emo Wolf

Thank you Volta ^.^ and I'm sorry to hear that Team Reem is gone >.< that really sucks, I dunno what happen but if things can get fixed that there's nothing else to do I guess... but yea man I' looking forward for when ever we meet again in another tourney ^.^ maybe TekLounge can give us a better deal without being... the way they are >.> not much hopes I guess but I'm willing to throw another Tourney eventually and on a good date that most people can attend with out any holidays near so people are in FL. but anyways I'll start uploading Videos as soon as I can, since I have to get the Videos from Chris first of all... but yea there where some really good matches and for the first time, I used someone other then Snake in a tourney... so that should be fun to see hehehe Thank you all again for coming ^.^

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

@Emo Wolf

sorry to hearr that about you and dreww hopeefully thingss get better but yea mannn im looking forward to playing you againnnn just like ive saidd beforeee wait for the matchh thennn talkk shxtt lol ill givee you the link to youtubeee brooo!! lol GG

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Doubles Bracket

Luigi/Snake

King DeDeDe/R.O.B.

Metaknight/Marth

Pit/R.O.B.

7. MS13 (Vtec + Edgar)

7. CPU! + Chava)
Cpt. Falcon/???

Singles Bracket

02. Jssn (Pit) $52

05. ****** (R.O.B./Ike)
07. Zach (Metaknight)
09. RazorG (Marth)
09. Gordo (Metaknight)
13. Eric (Diddy Kong)

+++M!Xcoatl+++
+++L!X+++
Por Vida​

first i want to say congrtatsss Dewdadassh cuzz i cann finally tell you ve earn my respect mann. your grabing tacticss lol but DDD is an extremely good playerr and hes made me p[proudd! lol but everyone did a really good job at the tournament. alot of us had something up our sleeves specially me finally taking out my game and watch on deww close matchs but hey theres always next time :D and vtec dedede good shxt and chris and everyonee madee me proudd mannn the lixxx and RevaG!!!! now Noone can talk shxtttt the turnout wasnt as much as we expectedd but i still had a good time and good matchsss and againn deww youve earn my respect mannn great matchss i had with you.. i also wished i coulda of faced jssn! im sure it woulda of been a good match!

well congrats on dew for taking firs the lix and everyone that came to tthe tournament and jssn for placing second. good job everyoneeeeeeeeeeee
and

RevaGGGGGGGGG
Porrr viidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
M!X let me know when the vids are up... or who ever is uploading them.. send me the link to your youtube account.

jssn

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yo great tournament johnny, that ran really well. It was mad fun and I had a blast. Thanks to everyone who came and made that tourney awesome

Johnny: Great tourney man, everything ran smooth for your 1st tourney with setups and all of that. Great matches we had in the tourney. Pulling out that kirby was unexpected lol but that was good man. Your also the only one who stayed TRUE to their main and I respect that man good ****

JSSN: great matches we had in the grand finals man. That was my 1st time playing pit in a tourney and I didn't know wtf to expect. Your a great pit and chillin with you with the crew at steak and shake was too good.

EmoGame&Watch: LOL WTF MAN G&W OUTTA NOWHERE MAN WTF!!!!!! nah but real talk, good ****. You did what you had to do and it came down to the wire, good **** man

falco: **** man our set was pretty close 1st match, you surprised me bro. You improved a lot and thats awesome man.

guerro: **** man!! I didn't know you had a dedede, that was tight man. I gotta take you under my wing and you'll be my waddle dee that ill turn into a gordo haha.

andrew/zach: I didn't get the chance to play your meta knight/zss. maybe next time we can get that match in.

chris/richy: Good Job at the tourney.

on a side note, steak and Shake was too good after the tourney.

edit* oh yea and 1 more thing, the vids will be uploaded soon. They're here and chris got back from work not too long ago so we'll try to get them up sometime today probally.

Top Bottom