• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT! Peach's Bair Trap (Vid)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Look out! It's a Trap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4sTCS7knCM

WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY

Aynways, here is some data:

The following moves knock you to the ground quickly at the following percents on average:

Fair: 0 -> 15%

Bair: 30 -> 50%

Nair: 50 -> 65%

Uair: 60 -> 70%

smaller characters fall at lower percents, I.E.(MK hits the groundr from a fresh Bair at 25%)

If you guys want to test when different characters start getting hit to the ground be my guest. I'l gladly put your data up and give you credit.

Combos:

Starting at 0%:

Dair to Nair to Bair to Bair Trap to (F-Smash, U-smash, Fair, Stitch face, or jump over your opponent and release your

turnip to U-Smash)

Also, I think it might be possible to do a float cancelled Nair on top of your opponent to make a Nair Trap

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
BTW this is NOT easy to do. Practice makes perfect

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
At least there is a steady method to practice for one-upping that little sword wielding bat-wannabe now. I'm pretty excited to get this down once I get back home this weekend. Seriously dude, I can't thank you enough for this find.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Whoa, nice find. I have to learn to do that now.

And I think that it's kind of funny how 'Bair Trap' sounds like 'Bear Trap'...but whatever.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well it HAS been discovered, though I wanted to save it vs Ally this weekend.

Guarenteed U-Smash out of this :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
I officially play claw style because of this.

Using Ledge Float Cancel to start this off is ingenious...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This has an amazing amount of potential and I'd really like to see what comes out of this.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I tried doing this before, since I knew the unsweetspotted bair and nair had lock properties, but I didn't take it to this level. I remember I said this MIGHT be possible to a friend, and he said something like "naaah that's just impossible". Maybe he was scared. >: D

Awesome find! ^^

lil cj

Smash Lord
Wow...I jus started using Peach
and this is discovered:)
I knew she was good but now....top tier material and a possible MK counter
Peach is too good!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
We mustn't get too excited yet ^^ We need to apply this to our games and see how situational it is. Perhaps niko can try this when he plays ally and give us the lowdown on how effective starting this lock is?

Also... is this a true lock?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
We mustn't get too excited yet ^^ We need to apply this to our games and see how situational it is. Perhaps niko can try this when he plays ally and give us the lowdown on how effective starting this lock is?

Also... is this a true lock?
wadda ya mean by true?

Top Bottom