• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - March 14 - Anime Spring Fest - SSBB - FREE VENUE - Registration is CAPPED!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
had fun guys :D,especially trying out my ike in tourney play for the first time
wasn't too bad,had some epic moments
lost to drk pch on the loser brackets though,ggs

hope all goes just as good next week

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Sorry I had to leave early guys. I had somewhere I had to go. Not gonna be home tonight. I'll have the results up tomorrow.

Thanks for coming, and don;t forget to come to Poly Brawl 2 next week.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
son this tourney was rly good
even though i didnt make it in time
i still pwnd alot ov people
&& im known
btw i was da person wiff
da double strap pradas [ blue ]
&& da du-rag widd da leather vest
XD
hope nex week is een better wiff moar TV'S LOL

Snakeee

Smash Master
abbreviated results + shoutouts

1. ADHD -__- ....lol Congrats. I'll get you next time sir no more ZSS for you that's for sure
2. NinjaLink - Our set was so stupid, but good stuff. And you should have had ADHD at least for that set
3. Snakeee - you used Sheik/Zelda more than ZSS you traitor!
4. D1 - Good stuff today. You're definitely still on point, and don't worry I'm sure you'll get revenge on me
5. Blackanese - Good job in teams, and nice taking that game off of NL
5. ???

Teams

1. Skeet Skeet Version 2.0 (Snakeee + Blackanese)....we didn't even use the bucket anyway >_>
2. Wes + Dire - good matches in teams. Seems the "9" was on our side for once
3. wow I forgot who was 3rd

Ryko - good matches. I can see why you're the Zelda slayer, but we went about even.
Rookie - you **** my ZSS >_>. I have to counterpick you in a match up where I have a move that kills you after it hits once o_O
Cba's brother - good games. Keep working on that Snake, you have potential
That ICs/Falco player - wow you're really good, completely unexpected. Glad to see new faces I need to look out for.
Chaos Marth - Fun set. It would have been a lot closer if you didn't get gimped :\

ADHD

Smash Hero
Good job dark pch, snakeee, I didn't get lucky against NL i don't know what you're talking about. If anything I should be annoyed bc he lived to 180 with lucario LMAO

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to the winners.

I hope Next time i get to enter.
I didnt Enter Singles cause i gave my Spot to my brother (GFE), he got 9th so it was worth it.

good stuff in doubles to Wes and Dire, Eli and his friend (dun know how to say ur name).

A good Shoutout to Penta, My doubles partner.

Also, a shoutout to the Directors (DMT, HelpR and the rest), Organized this nice. good job!

And Snakeee you used Zelda/Sheik more TRAITOR!!

Shoutout to Blackanese for being cool with us and making me lmao.

D1

Banned via Administration
Today was funnnn ^_^...and don't worry Frank I can take losses I'm just happy I'm consistently placing in the top 4 for now. I just gotta step it up and play less Melee and SF4 (not happening LMAO). Seeya tomorrow.

ADHD fun matches vs. my Shiek/Falco, it was also fun talking to ya as well. You're a cool dude most def, and rather skilled regardless if people want to acknowledge it or not. Good sh** Wyatt! XD I dunno if thats how u spell it >.>?

NL always beastin I got hype in ur set vs. ADHD god****!

Shoutout to Shadowlink, Napilopez, Dark Pch, and Hoyo as well it was mad fun chillin after teh tourney.

DJN, Leo, Blacka good sh** reppin SWAT (stfu Leo you ain't Enemy Controller). XD

Dire, Stress, Cookie, and Ryko it was awesome seeing you all as well.

DMT ROCKS <333!

Poly's so awesome and bye.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Today was funnnn ^_^...and don't worry Frank I can take losses I'm just happy I'm consistently placing in the top 4 for now. I just gotta step it up and play less Melee and SF4 (not happening LMAO). Seeya tomorrow.

ADHD fun matches vs. my Shiek/Falco, it was also fun talking to ya as well. You're a cool dude most def, and rather skilled regardless if people want to acknowledge it or not. Good sh** Wyatt! XD I dunno if thats how u spell it >.>?

NL always beastin I got hype in ur set vs. ADHD god****!

Shoutout to Shadowlink, Napilopez, Dark Pch, and Hoyo as well it was mad fun chillin after teh tourney.

DJN, Leo, Blacka good sh** reppin SWAT (stfu Leo you ain't Enemy Controller). XD

Dire, Stress, Cookie, and Ryko it was awesome seeing you all as well.

DMT ROCKS <333!

Poly's so awesome and bye.
D1! i left early D:! you didn't get to play my crappy marth or my d3 D:

CommonerCoffee

Smash Rookie
Fun tournament
DeKillSage- Stop being so beastly
ChaosMarth- Fun set(I was 4tai who used Snake) If only the second round didn't suck that bad for me.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Now that I think about it, I actually used ZSS and Sheik (occasionally with Zelda) about the same. So, whichever way you want to list that DMT. Oh and shout out to you, and the guys helping you because this was ran extremely quickly considering the small amount of set ups. Definitely looking forward to next week's tourney.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Now that I think about it, I actually used ZSS and Sheik (occasionally with Zelda) about the same. So, whichever way you want to list that DMT. Oh and shout out to you, and the guys helping you because this was ran extremely quickly considering the small amount of set ups. Definitely looking forward to next week's tourney.
how did you do against ADHD lol:)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Very fun tourney, very well run ^_^

Shout outs to D1, NL, Drk Pch, ShadowLink, Marko, and others. Had a really great time, awesome for my first tourney(Well, play and trade was my first, but that doesn't count =P)

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I'm not home right now, so I don't have my laptop and tio to upload the results...

JTails and myself were 3rd place in teams btw Snakeee...how could you forget!!! LOL We had to face GW ZSS team twice, first you and blackanese then Wes and Dire... Good experience though lol.

I'm def gonna post up the results as soon as I get home in a results thread, so you guyys can save yor massive shoutouts for there..itll be easier with the results up since you can see the entrants and whatnot..and then have no johns for forgetting ppl >_>

Don't forget to come next week guys....and I need setups..for reals...PM me!!! Full Setups TVs and Wiis will pay half venue fee if the setup is used.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
good **** blackanese and snakeee

i would say good **** to adhd but i already expected him to win this...

GFE

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts: NAPE, PENTA, CBA, CHINNEGRO = BLACKA, SNAKEE, D1, ADHD, NINJALINK, HELPER, GURU, BASIC SAUSAGE......... :)
See Yall Next Week.
i got 9th place i was playing with fever and all....

Top Bottom