• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - March 14 - Anime Spring Fest - SSBB - FREE VENUE - Registration is CAPPED!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i really hope papa DMT just puts any sort of venue fee (like even $5 as i said b4) so no1 will be disappointed. im afraid of going there (even early) to find out theres already so many people on line xD, as well as any problems that might occur on line (ex. ill give u blah blah blah, if u let me go ahead of u, and such)

once again though, if space is the problem which y the cap is needed ten thats understandable. if not, im sure every1 would be fine with a $5 venue fee lol

GuruKid

Smash Ace
god guru your so positive about everything <_<
I is a positive kind of guy.

*gives Guru some doritos and coke(literally) and asks for spot in camp*
Make it the Ranch-flavored Doritos, and you can have a spot. :)

i really hope papa DMT just puts any sort of venue fee (like even $5 as i said b4) so no1 will be disappointed. im afraid of going there (even early) to find out theres already so many people on line xD, as well as any problems that might occur on line (ex. ill give u blah blah blah, if u let me go ahead of u, and such)
Who knows, on that line we may even see some real-life brawls happen!

Not trying to be mean or anything, but yeah, I also would not mind paying a bit extra if that fee helps... err.. "prevent" what may be a LONG waiting line.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I don't even think that many people will show to this. its not that big xD but What about those who are bringing set-ups? my crew is bringing 2 wii's and my recording set-up. Do i still have to wait in a line if that happens? ;w; :087:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
exactly why this tournament is gonna suck just make it 5$ venue fee so everyone can come. capping tournaments is like back in the 90's

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

It still keeps those people going there away from here xD

Hopefully snakeee comes to this instead tho D:
ill agree with u on that 1 sir :] *high 5*
but i dont think they wouldve came anyway. they want more money in teh pot :\
and snakeee reminds me of am italian mafia gang boss person guy thing :] hes cool

edit: oh there he is now xD and sure papa snakeee

EventsInfo

Smash Rookie
Springfest is free to all and is run by PAS.

The gym is paid for and all tournament money must be distributed to the winners.

There is to be no pocketing of money, there is no venue fee for any of the events.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Anybody cuts in front of me, I'll have to rock smash some heads.

Which brings me to ask... MMs, anyone? Could be standard or random-character MMs. Up to fye dollah.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Anybody cuts in front of me, I'll have to rock smash some heads.

Which brings me to ask... MMs, anyone? Could be standard or random-character MMs. Up to fye dollah.
Ok if you want.

I'll do any MM's against my Zelda, Sheik, Marth, or of course ZSS.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm making the hell sure I'm like the first person there so I don't get f0cked over by the ruh-tarded but unable to bypass registration cap.

Btw if anyone's interested I'm doing MM's w/ my MK, DDD, Snake, Falco, Peach, Marth, Fox, and Wolf.

If I'm in the mood I'll probably throw my Lucario and Jiggz in the mix.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
dumb tournament good luck to whoever goes and for the 33rd guy sucks to be you.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
No TVs will be allowed into the building, so please noone bother bringing one. Wiis you can bring if you want, but there's a chance I might not need them. Also, since there's no venue fee, and I'm not about to discount from the pot, there will be no financial incentive to bringing a Wii+Brawl...but nice people exist right?

Whoever EventInfo w.e is, PM me first before trying to display authority in my thread.

PS. I will need setups, TVs included for March 21st PolyBrawl 2. Please PM me with what you can bring to that one.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good Idea

This Is An Suggestion For The Tournament Host Why Dont You Guys Make It A 64man Tournament Because I Am 1 Billion Percent Sure That More Than 32 People Going To Show Up.
I Tell You One Thing If I Am Number Mr. 33 On The List To Sign Up Whom Ever Is Number 32 Better Knuckle Up Cause I Am Aiming To Do The Ol Switch-a-roo To Him/her/cat/dog Doesnt Matter.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I will have limited setups..very limited..and cannot accept TVs into the school building. I want these tourneys to finish..and not last the entire day. It is NOT the main event. Seriously guys, there's a full blown expensive UNcapped tourney exactly 1 week after this at the same venue....

That should satisfy everyone.

March 14th..have fun..make MMs and friendlies and enjoy urself
March 21st.. show everyone your l33t brawl skillz0rz and win some big $

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I just found out about this a couple hours ago from Basic Sausage and we're teaming. So yeah, I'm definitely going.

Tacostames101

Smash Rookie
hey i have a question. my crew is going to be at this tournament but I can't make it there in time for doubles but i want to enter singles and will be there for that. Can I give the money to my crewmates and they pay for my spot at registration and I show up for singles? If worse came to worse it'd be more money in the pot and a bi for someone.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll bring my Wii and Brawl.

@ Snakee: 3 dollahs, against your ZSS. That cool?

So... you won't be coming, Anti? :ohwell:
i planned on coming but im not coming all the way from long island to be the 33rd guy.

i want to team with ADHD too. man why dont they just make it a 50 man cap atleast be logical 32 man is dumb

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
anti, i live fairly close to this and was one of the first few people there last week. If you'd like, I can save you a spot, then drop out, then you take my spot for the low low price of 3 dollerz. :3

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol me and anti live in long island. Gayyy lolz. Well i'm coming from laguardia college since i have sat prep so im right next to the 7 train line. i think i wont make it to the tourney at all, but ill be going beastin on MMs. Gurukid? XD!!!

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
I'm looking for someone to team up with me in Doubles.

I'm a decent Toon Link player and it's my first time doing Doubles tournament.
Anyone care to team up with me?

I'm looking for players who are good with these Characters

Marth
Metaknight
Ike
Diddy
Dedede
Falco

Anyone would be fine, but I'd perfer players with these characters,
Don't ask, I just work well with these characters.

D1

Banned via Administration
**** no one wants to MM me...

...remember all the whack placements I used to earn before Viridian 2?

Yeah...I'm still that whack! I didn't do good at Gimped! XD MM me!

I'm whack! MM my Snake at least someone XD.

Top Bottom