• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - March 14 - Anime Spring Fest - SSBB - FREE VENUE - Registration is CAPPED!

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
**** no one wants to MM me...

...remember all the whack placements I used to earn before Viridian 2?

Yeah...I'm still that whack! I didn't do good at Gimped! XD MM me!

I'm whack! MM my Snake at least someone XD.
ill mm. just loan me some moniez plix

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

Come on D1. You know i'll play you for some dough that's only if your willing not to use mk,d3, falco and 3 stocking my *** =[. Literally lol. I'll take on your snake with Mario bros...

GuruKid

Smash Ace
lol me and anti live in long island. Gayyy lolz. Well i'm coming from laguardia college since i have sat prep so im right next to the 7 train line. i think i wont make it to the tourney at all, but ill be going beastin on MMs. Gurukid? XD!!!
Didn't we already organize a $2 MM a while ago, through AiB?

I'm down for MMing your Snake, D1. :) Fo' tree dollah!

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Hmmmm...

so like, if I don't make it into the 1st 32, I can do 5 two dorrah MMs, or more, if I win some.... ok, not sounding like as much of a trap as the other plan I had for tomorrow.

Edit: I'll get at you for 2 dorrah D1. Your Snake vs. My Sawnik?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why do I get the feeling the morning is gonna look so ugly for joining. I really wanna enter singles and make up for how poorly I been doing in tournaments.

Snakeee

Smash Master
"Prizes

Singles
1st Place - 70%
2nd Place - 30%
3rd Place - 10%
4th Place - Free venue entry to PolyBrawl 2 - (will only pay pot)"

That's 110% dmt lol

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Your snake vs my d3? $1 ? <33333D1

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I MM u blackanese.

DDD vs DK. lol jk. But yeah, I'm just looking to get good competitive fights and whatnot, gain experience and such.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ok Skip save me a spot and i'll give you 3$ becuz im going to be bored tomorrow anyways

cba

Smash Master
Hey guys, Any1 MM?
im not pro, i want them as friendlys..

D1 mm vs your Marth???
(my bro told me youre beast)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone Wants To Mm My Wack Sonic Cause I Am Wack At Brawl And Wack Wack Wack And I Have A Wack 5 Dollar Bill To Give So Who Wants To Take A Wack At My Wack Sonic? 5 Bux In A Wack Mm.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
DAYUMS mad people MM D1 right after he said that shiz lmfao

any1 wanna MM me? anywhere from $1-$5

(dont worry im not gonna go metadick or some shiz)

imma be using wolf, lucario and dk 4 the MMs ._.

(they all get chain grabbed btw lmfaoo)

Lucario vs my meta?

Or wolf vs my dedede?

Sorry guys i'm playing gay now <3

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
ok Skip save me a spot and i'll give you 3$ becuz im going to be bored tomorrow anyways
kk will do. just make sure you come before singles start..yea i know..hustlin 15 yr old kids for 3 dollars..what can i say im broke rofl.

heck, i might be up for some MM's tomorrow. >_> if i win, i can enter next week, if i lose, i cant enter. :3 I'll MM your DK with Falcon blackoknees.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Il MM your Snake d1 . But I cant go , not gonna risk that weird 32 man cap thing.

cba

Smash Master
LMAO...
HOW much?
2 dallah?

I havent played lucario in the longest and I lack MK experience...
If im not comfortable, ZSS vs MK?

Btw, Registration is capped for TOURNEY that means 'extra' ppl can come and spectate but not participate...right?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
LMAO...
HOW much?
2 dallah?

I havent played lucario in the longest and I lack MK experience...
If im not comfortable, ZSS vs MK?

Btw, Registration is capped for TOURNEY that means 'extra' ppl can come and spectate but not participate...right?

$2 is fine and and i hate facing ZSS but maybe.

and yeah spectators are unlimited

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Anyone Wants To Mm My Wack Sonic Cause I Am Wack At Brawl And Wack Wack Wack And I Have A Wack 5 Dollar Bill To Give So Who Wants To Take A Wack At My Wack Sonic? 5 Bux In A Wack Mm.
I'm def in for MMs since you taught Strata everything in Melee :dizzy: Def want to show what my **** is made off against you... espically for yo upcoming tourney on march 27th iirc...

edit: most likely i won't be able to make it for the bull****ing 32 capped entrants tourney... since ima just go through the whole 3-4 hours of my bull**** tutoring... i'm probably gonna be able to make it for friendlies... most likely promiseable MMs... since DMT said, this isn't really main event to be hyped 1337'd about... but yeah....

edit2: wheres the aib link for this??? cant find it

ADHD

Smash Hero
This isn't really fair, why is there a cap. If it's around 40 people, why does it matter? I will be there at 11:30, maybe 11:00, and it would absolutely suck if I get booted out after coming here.

cba

Smash Master
it will. sadly.

I think that since this isnt the main even there SHOULDNT be a Cap.
the truth is, the tourney is supposed to be for fun, and capping it is just messed up.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Chrome, you might as well not head for tourney. Most likely if anything, it will be either late comers or early go-ers such as Snake re-siding from Staten Island trying to get his *** to Brooklyn and not be 33rd man >:/

I for one think it's pretty decent seeing as how, the anime club is hosting the real main event while gaming club is just there for the sidelines hosting brawl tourney. But the cap should be somewhere 50s or 64 IMO...

oh yeah, chrome if you head to this, want to fight a luigi? :3. Been leaning on fighting a godly Diddy and seeing as how you say luigi is annoying for you to fight :(...

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Ugh I'm gonna say it one last time...

The reason I'm capping this is because I actually want to FINISH it. There is a very high chance I'm gonna have less setups then I did for PolyBrawl 1..which was 6... I also cannot accept people bringing TVs in... school security issue. I was able to at GIMPED because I set it up with security in advance because it was my event...not the anime club's like this is.

SO I'm actually still being hopeful with the caps I've placed. I can either have 32 singles and 16 teams and finish the tourney or have 60 or such for a cap, or no cap, and risk the top 16 having to split the pot..how does that sound now? Not so good right?

If you all still feel sour about the cap, then how about making both tournaments single elimination? Then I can get remove the cap.

D1

Banned via Administration
Aight all the heads accepted just come see me tomorrow k thx I accepted all challenges ^_^.

Thanks again ^_^.

Top Bottom