• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Galeon, we seriously need to play against each other. In case we don't meet each other in the tournament, do you want to have a MM?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
o.o lets do it!!! lol sorry i didnt respond sooner >_<!!! and dude ive been trying to call u past 3 days now!!! me and my friends had smashfests like crazeh like wtf!
Bwah!?!? You had the smashfest w.o me!?:urg:
Gah , that sucks. My cell is busted , im getting a new one Tuesday.
You shoulda msged me through here or something.

+Hype for Team Banana Popsicles though.
We have to go with that name.
We should definetly practice sometime ,partnering with icies is a bit tricky at first.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
but u dont play brawl and i need money badly. i need a team mate lol. im gogin for the money cuz mk is banned lol no pride at all unelss i fight chaz nick riddle and other peolpe who dont mian mk

nevershootme

Smash Master
wouldn't matter to me, but my preference is mk banned since we need a break in FL from all the mk madness around fl also, r@yvn pretty much has it set in stone for this, don't think he'll make further changes... plus snake dittos are manly, and we must have this again chops, it's too good.

and linguini, i need to play your dk vs my snake once again (it's been awhile)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
@linguini u better come bro!!! ****in miss u man O_<

@snipa dude well be playing thursday all night so ill pick u up ill msg u wednesday (we might practice wednesday too if we dont goto nexus)

@chops train me >__< pls.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
@linguini u better come bro!!! ****in miss u man O_<

@snipa dude well be playing thursday all night so ill pick u up.
Good **** , make sure you have your car this time :laugh:

Wait... So, ZSS is SO AMAZING that you can select her WITHOUT EVEN SELECTING HER?! **** yes! MM? (Downsmash)
I see what you did thar.
I shall crack open my piggy bank for MM's.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok snipa i checked with my friends and we ARE NOT going to nexus so u and me and teh friends shall playz!!! practice the teams :3

MnM

Smash Journeyman
what's this i hear bout nexus? you mean the place that had a brawl tourney in november but hasn't had one since and it sucks because it's really really close to where I live? =/

nevershootme

Smash Master
what's this i hear bout nexus? you mean the place that had a brawl tourney in november but hasn't had one since and it sucks because it's really really close to where I live? =/
nexus is just another lan center and good arcade games. i'm heading there with some others to play brawl and others on wednesday. if u want to stop by go ahead, but i'm focusing on iidx anyways

MnM

Smash Journeyman
nexus is just another lan center and good arcade games. i'm heading there with some others to play brawl and others on wednesday. if u want to stop by go ahead, but i'm focusing on iidx anyways
what time? i might be able to go if i don't have homework.

Top Bottom