• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Fans for Sell

Super Smash Bros. Fan|Sold2
/out as replacement in Mafia All-Stars

Same reasons as to outing as a player earlier, only that it got worse.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
So it's my understanding that all of these people are currently signed up for Mafia All Stars:

1. Marc
2. Gheb_01
3. ChiboSempai
4. Overswarm
5. X1-12
6. GorditoBoy69
7. Sephiroths Masamune
8. Macman
9. mentosman8
10. Nicholas1024
11. Lionel Luther
12. J
13. Praxis
14. Xatres
15. SwordsRBroken
16. Blue Yoshi
17. Zεη
18. Ryker

-Replacements-
2. BSL

If you're on that list but don't want to play let me know before role PMs go out tonight. If you're not on that list and want to me let me know and I'll add you as a replacement.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
tentatively /in to host a large game. Not positive just yet, but since it'll be ages before it comes up may as well sign up for it nowXD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
FF6 Mafia is up!

No BBR members are allowed to enter, sadly. You've seen (kind of) this game before. I've made some changes, but keep it quiet for me anyway. :)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Overswarm's 16 player Final Fantasy VI mafia have started!

No hydras allowed.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
See Dgames, this is what happens when you all sign up for too many games, which causes me to miss out on the games I wanna play, and then causes the games to be riddled with inactivity because you guys sign up for more than you can handle. >_<

Yes I'm bitter. =P

I got your back Hilt.

in /majoras to replace

Life

Smash Hero
/in as a replacement FF6

Hopefully my play will be improved from Castlemafia and/or I'll be dead in it by the time I'm needed.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
/in FF6

I know I'm already in a lot of games, but this is my favorite game of all time, so I can't resist.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
/in to replace for FF6

Just because someone might want to more and all I know about this game is that my friend's love it. I'll be in though if it's needed.

Also i'd like to try and get in on the waiting list for hosting a small game.

/in hosting small game

Overswarm

is laughing at you
don't you just kinda want to kill yourself after you arrive on the world of ruin and everything goes to ****?
Eff that. Go in the tower with Setzer, Celes, and Sabin and clear it out that way.

X1-12

Smash Champion
but but but, my life was happy! then floating continent and now I'VE LOST ALL MY PARTY MEMBERS, MY AIRSHIP AND THE BACKGROUND TO THE WHOLE WORLD IS DEPRESSING

I actually quit all my attempts to play ffvi at that point, I kept starting again thinking I was just gonna power through it but its always too much

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I actually liked World of Chaos better for some reason. I mean both worlds are great in their own ways but WoC > WoB imo

:059:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also i'd like to try and get in on the waiting list for hosting a small game.

/in hosting small game
marshy said:
Effective immediately for all games past slot #33: You are not added into the queue until you submit a completed game to either marshy, Xiivi, or Sold2.
Submit the set-up to get onto the queue. If you need help making the set-up, PM me.

Also, the World of Chaos was incredible. One of the most memorable parts of any RPG I've played. Celes's theme still makes me sad :(.

X1-12

Smash Champion
my brother says its really good when you're into it but I can't get there :/ I might try again next summer or something when i get time

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
/in FF6

but but but, my life was happy! then floating continent and now I'VE LOST ALL MY PARTY MEMBERS, MY AIRSHIP AND THE BACKGROUND TO THE WHOLE WORLD IS DEPRESSING

I actually quit all my attempts to play ffvi at that point, I kept starting again thinking I was just gonna power through it but its always too much
This is my attitude to VI, yeah.
I always stop there and can't find it in my heart to finish the **** thing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Submit the set-up to get onto the queue. If you need help making the set-up, PM me.
aaaah gotcha gotcha, I read that but then I was like, "wait do I gotta sign up here first to get on the queue before I send in a set-up." I confused myself a bit @_@

Anyways thank you! And I might take you up on that if I get lost.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I really want to join OS's FFVI mafia but I'm unsure if I can handle more than one game at a time.

So I'll go in as a replacement for now and in if I change my mind.

/in replacement Large

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Rockin's 12 player game have started!

No hydras
Avril Lavigne only
Decisive Games!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just about everyone is in a game or two right now. Wait until some of the games finish. :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
alright, for those of you who played any of my previous Mafia games, ya know what to usually expect. To those anew, I shall share with you

Every Mafia game I setup, there's almost always a theme to go with it. As such for running these games, I try my best to make it fun with my usual quirks of modding flavor.

In this game however, there's something that needs to be required in order to play my non-girls-only-sleepover games.

1) Experience - This is a new thing I'm looking for this game. I need players who have played 3+ games AND HAS PLAYED IT THROUGH FROM START TO FINISH. If you do not fit this bill, please do not bother. This game is going to house some vets/experienced players who know how to play.

2) Activity - This is the usual thing I ask for. I understand if you have life issues and whatnot to attend, but I want my players to be nicely active in this game. Need to post once every 72 hours and gets three chances of prods before being replaced/modkilled

Now, in make things clear THIS WOULD NOT BE LIKE STEEL'S DGAMES MAFIA AT ALL. Granted, it'll use Decisive Game people who may be familiar to some, but the theme is totally different. There is no convention to be had. Just a bunch of friends on a road trip.

any questions or you're unsure if you fit the bill here for the game, please Post/IM me at RockinTH on AIM

Top Bottom