• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Chudat & The Bridge Presents:
Volume Three​

This tournament takes place at K-9's venue, which is essentially a big house uninhabited on the weekends, suitable for large or small scale tourneys. You also have the option of staying overnight the night before to get in lots of friendlies.

Woodbridge crew continues to host top quality tournaments with the best venue around, so we can continue to step up our MD/VA game!

----Fees:
Venue Fee-$5
Doubles Fee-$20 ($10 each person)
Singles Fee-$10

Singles/Doubles Pay-outs:

60%
30%
10%

*The first 5 people who bring a Wii and/or a TV will get their venue fee waved. :chuckle:

Attention Sin and Lie: You may come to the tournament to hang out with your fellow smashers. You are NOT allowed to enter any of the events until your debts are paid.

----Schedule:
10 A.M: Doubles Signups
11 A.M: Doubles Begins*
3 P.M: Doubles Ends. Intermission**
4 P.M: Singles Signups
5 P.M: Singles Begin
?? P.M: Singles End, but I want to throw a low tier tourney if people are up for it. There will be a little twist to spice things up! I'll update when I can think of it. lol

* The Infamous Azen Fee. Basically, if you're late for doubles signups, we will charge you an extra $2 to enter Winner's Bracket. If not, then you will be sent to Loser's Bracket automatically. If you are unreasonably late, you will not be allowed to enter Doubles. No Johns.

** This is subject to change due to the fact that doubles may end earlier than expected. In this case, crew battles will be taking place of this intermission

Woodbridge,Virginia

Contact Information:
K-9: 571-201-4871
ChuDat: 703-989-8795

----Rules:
3 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
No Items

Neutral Stages:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counterpick Stages:

Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium(Melee)
Lylat Cruise

Standing Infinites are BANNED only when used to stall. No more than 3 times can it be done.
If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches. Winners, Losers, and Championship Finals will be set to best of 5.

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

All matches are best-of-three. Winner's Finals and Loser's Finals are best-of-five.

The Grand Finals set will be two best-of-five sets. Grand Finals will not be a continuation set.

Sudden Death WILL NOT BE PLAYED! The person with the lowest percent is the winner for the match.

For Doubles: Team Attack On and Life Sharing is Allowed.

Two Bans: One Neutral and One Counterpick.

Teams:

The following stages are available for random select for teams:

-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

The following stages are available for counterpick for teams:

- All starter stages
-Castle Siege
-Delfino Plaza
-Battleship Halberd
-Frigate Orpheon
-Rainbow Cruise
-Pokemon Stadium
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Brinstar
-Lylat Cruise

FOOD:
There are some restaurants in the general area, but alot of fast food places.

Attention: We need more set-ups, this may have a pretty reasonable turn out afterall :D Currently we have :
Me: 2 TV's
Oath: 1 TV, 1 Wii
ADA: 1 Wii
Forte: 1 Wii
Shinku: 1 Wii
Hova: TV
Yoster: 1 TV, 1 Wii
BMX: 1 Wii
Phil: 1 Wii
Tant: 1 TV
RCyclone: 1 Wii, 1 TV?

WE WILL HAVE TIME FOR A POSSIBLE LOW TIER DOUBLES OR SINGLES EVENT! BE PREPARED!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'd bring my Wii but itz fuked, it won't read Brawl and I can't send it into Nintendo cause it has HomeBrew, even if I erase it, I'm still sure Nintendo can check to see if I HAD it.

falco03 said:
poyp i juss got on now and im not hiding from no one ur the biggest scrub around here......mm me for 50
On my profile page.

I did accept, think he'll pay up once I pwn his azz?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Nah, I will. Just to let him know he phailz as a tournament organizer AND a smasher, honestly, if you lose to me....ONE OF MY SECONDARIES (my G&W), you shouldn't be playing this game, lol

What do I got to lose? I'm just gonna get some lulz, honestly, although I doubt it'll happen cause I don't think Lie will be showing his face at any tourneyz soon LOL

BMX

Smash Lord
Thats Lie?

lol everyone hates the kidd. Poyo, you don't suck. If I lost to you, then GG. You are not bad. I've seen far worse lol

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Seriously Poyo, you make it sound like June is a nub when he obviously isn't. You're a good player, hes a good player. Be happy XD

Its like if I were to go around crying because BMX 2 stocked me twice at the last Gamepad. I know he isn't bad, he knows I'm not "terrible", so nothing to worry about. You getting "*****" by June just shows you what not to do next time and that you have to change **** up.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Why does everyone think getting 2 stocked is such a big deal.....I can understand getting 3 stocked, but wth with 2 stocks....I see pros 2 stocking eachother all the time :confused:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't even have Brawl anymore, I got that double-layered BS problem on my Wii, meaning my Wii won't read the disc. I can't send it into Nintendo otherwise they will find out I have homebrew D:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Gah, doubt I can come...ride johnz. Anyone wanna give me a ride? Don't worry I'll MM and own up some scrubz then pay you. They don't need to know I'm broke lol

If Lie actually does come and if he really does bring $50, you're in good shape lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Count the GPE in.

Confirm me until I speak with the rest of the Elites.

I will have your thread posted in our private group to see out of our crew who's going, also to help with your Tourney, I will post your link in our Crew Thread.

BMX, Glad to see your joining the ranks of TO. :) Hopefully after your first event you can earn your Blue name (pro) lol.. If you need help with seeding or anything Tournament related, you know I got you.

I will be bringing my Wii and possibly a setup.

BMX

Smash Lord
Lol thanks Bolt. Hopefully, if this tourney is successful, I can possibly throw more Volumes for MD/VA to enjoi. I aim for fun and seriousness in this tourney. I want everyone to be confident and go for 1st. I am!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Someone get Poyo. We need comedic relief. lol

Ally is a nub.
lol, yeah I just need to check up with my dad to let him know where I'm going, and I'm only going if Lie goes lol, otherwise I'll have no way to pay for the ride/tourney. And if you give me a ride you'd have to give my bro a ride too, thats 2 seats in your car.

I don't want to take up too much space in someones car or be inconvient, I don't have to come lol, but I want to xD

BMX

Smash Lord
lol lie at the tourney may be like throwing him in a pool of pirahnas,sharks, and Nemo. Not a good-looking scenario. lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Wait... why does Poyo want to come so badly if Lie comes? Isn't Lie... like hated right now? lol :laugh:

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This won't happen. It's just another Lie.. from Lie?

lulz..

Poyo if it does happen and you get beat, I'm going to Roflcopter all over BMX's domain.

Hype! Hype!

Oh and BMX, would you be willing to make me a Sig similar to yours? I like the simple classy look. I just want mine to have Diddy on it though. :)

BMX

Smash Lord
This won't happen. It's just another Lie.. from Lie?

lulz..

Poyo if it does happen and you get beat, I'm going to Roflcopter all over BMX's domain.

Hype! Hype!

Oh and BMX, would you be willing to make me a Sig similar to yours? I like the simple classy look. I just want mine to have Diddy on it though. :)
I dare you! lol

Oath made me this sig. Ask him because he rocks that ****! And...

NO METAKNIGHT??!!??

POYO:I'm betting for you, kidd. You got a good G&W!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I dare you! lol

Oath made me this sig. Ask him because he rocks that ****! And...

NO METAKNIGHT??!!??

POYO:I'm betting for you, kidd. You got a good G&W!
lol.. I honestly don't know what I want my main to be anymore.. I haven't played in a week and I've just been thinking about random things.. Everyone says to stick with Diddy.. I've grown to like Metaknight more, but I still want to be able to play everyone at an equal skill level to fulfill my destiny as a Random Main. lol...

I'm stubborn.

BMX

Smash Lord
lol.. I honestly don't know what I want my main to be anymore.. I haven't played in a week and I've just been thinking about random things.. Everyone says to stick with Diddy.. I've grown to like Metaknight more, but I still want to be able to play everyone at an equal skill level to fulfill my destiny as a Random Main. lol...

I'm stubborn.
I'd be careful with that. With one main means less time to spend with others and improve beyond mediocrity. Playing with others can take serious training and dedication and you cannot slack in this competitive area because it will show.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'd be careful with that. With one main means less time to spend with others and improve beyond mediocrity. Playing with others can take serious training and dedication and you cannot slack in this competitive area because it will show.

Yeah I've kept this in mind. Hmmm... I don't know. If I attend this.. in which I probably will unless some unknown force stops me, anyone want to team that I haven't teamed with before? Trying to find more people that I have team chemistry with..

Top Bottom