• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Shadofiend, I work well with Sonics if your down for teaming. I play with Kojin and know some good Team combo's with Diddy/Sonic + Sonic can scoop up Nanerz no problem. :) Holla back.

Also, I want to join the force of TO's! Tant, BMX, Myself, and HAT ftw.

We should form a crew of TO's just for lulz. :p

BMX

Smash Lord
wow hes in your crew

stop giving away team McCains secret strategies
ADA is Mason and i completely forgot till just now!!!! lmao

My apologies, loyal Republican.

Bolt, he really can help out but again, if its only like 20 people, it'll only be me and Tant.

30-It will be all of us lol

Coney

Smash Master
If my crew comes we'll need a fourth, maybe even a fifth...so we'll be able to pick you up, JJ. Unless you're already picked up :O

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Oh I didn't know a few people wanted to team with me. Junebug sent me a message wanting to team with me. I dunno how great the Lucario Sonic team up is though. I'll keep some options open since I actually wanna place this time in doubles.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ATHF, assemble at this tourney without me

unless Turbo takes EE, but they need to arrange that

Crew battle woodbridge, 5 vs 5,

we'll use Shado, Lil'B, June, EE (hopefully) and Bonk

against their Forte, Oath, HMS, BMX, K9

or if ADA wants to play, he can take any of their spots, doesn't matter

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
he really literally vanished off the face of the earth?

Shouldn't you like, file a missing person report?

Didn't he do this before?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
If my crew comes we'll need a fourth, maybe even a fifth...so we'll be able to pick you up, JJ. Unless you're already picked up :O
If you guys need me I'll play for you : ) I'm crewless atm lol so anything goes until I'm actually in one ^_^

and Tant im sad you can't come :( Tourney needs moar R.O.B. me and Oath can't do it alone

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming to this ****ttt.

Team Puppy is back in business.
Or is gon' be Sensitive Nice Guys for kicks? lol.

Mmmmm. I'm glad to be back in the Smash scene

I'll bring a TV and Wii also.

-----------------------------------
BMX, under the rules I suggest you fix this,
"- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock, not percentage."

That causes a loop hole or something someone could take advantage of.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Welcome back get ready to meet poyo
I've met ADA before although I doubt he remembers me. It was back at a C3 in April LAST YEAR. I was in his pool, I was the godawful Kirby, he ***** me so badly LOL, but I doubt ADA rememberz me.

Anyway...It takes me about 9-11 minutes to run a mile. If I leave (run away LOL) my house on the night before the tourney, do you think I'll be able to make it to the venue?

Estimated Distance: 27.84 miles

Thats how far I live...not far BUT, if I were to WALK/RUN that...oh god...

And there's a highway route...highways don't have sidewalkz...is it legal to walk on the grass on the side of a highway? If not, I'm f*cked, either that or I could get alternate directionz

EDIT: I just checked, it IS illegal to walk on the grass...guess thatz why I never see people doing it. But I'm sure I can walk/run behind trees and not get caught. But still, thatz exhausting as f*ck and when am I gonna sleep if I arrive at the venue early xD

I'll just roam around the neighborhood then sleep during teamz LOL

Kenrawr

Smash Master
If anyone sees Poyo running on the side of the highway...pick him up...
Make sure you bringn your wii if you come Poyo.
Yay Mason's back. Now we can work that team chemistry again.

Oath.

Smash Ace
I've met ADA before although I doubt he remembers me. It was back at a C3 in April LAST YEAR. I was in his pool, I was the godawful Kirby, he ***** me so badly LOL, but I doubt ADA rememberz me.

Anyway...It takes me about 9-11 minutes to run a mile. If I leave (run away LOL) my house on the night before the tourney, do you think I'll be able to make it to the venue?

Estimated Distance: 27.84 miles

Thats how far I live...not far BUT, if I were to WALK/RUN that...oh god...

And there's a highway route...highways don't have sidewalkz...is it legal to walk on the grass on the side of a highway? If not, I'm f*cked, either that or I could get alternate directionz

EDIT: I just checked, it IS illegal to walk on the grass...guess thatz why I never see people doing it. But I'm sure I can walk/run behind trees and not get caught. But still, thatz exhausting as f*ck and when am I gonna sleep if I arrive at the venue early xD

I'll just roam around the neighborhood then sleep during teamz LOL
why dont you just ask to get a ride before the tourney to my house? and you can stay at my house..

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Poyo, you'll get like kidnapped or something

anyways, don't walk, 27.84 miles is a long way, you'll end up walking a long way (although google maps does provide walking directions) and it'll take you like 8-9 hours to get there.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Yeah, about what Tant said above. K9, I can't bring my Wii, I doubt I'll get kidnapped but I'll prolly get mugged/robbed. I'll bring my Kirby plush, controller and $1 (build up my entry fee with MMs). I doubt anyone would wanna steal a controller or Kirby plush. I'll keep my money under my sock so unless I get ***** they won't find it.

Also Oath, I'm broke which is why I can't get a ride.

Oath.

Smash Ace
Yeah, about what Tant said above. K9, I can't bring my Wii, I doubt I'll get kidnapped but I'll prolly get mugged/robbed. I'll bring my Kirby plush, controller and $1 (build up my entry fee with MMs). I doubt anyone would wanna steal a controller or Kirby plush. I'll keep my money under my sock so unless I get ***** they won't find it.

Also Oath, I'm broke which is why I can't get a ride.
ask your father? ask now cuz theres plenty of time before the tourney date maybe he will consider

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
He won't take me to a tourney OFTEN, which is why I only go once a month, he rarely takez me. Also, an update.

Walking directions to 15288 Lodge Terrace, Woodbridge, VA 22191
34.3 mi – about 11 hours 27 mins

If I head out at midnight, I won't make it in time for teamz (which I don't care about anyway)

I'll make it before singlez in time for some MMS

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Why would you...or anyone for that matter....wanna walk to a ****in tournament....? I'm like extremely lost on this one x_x Someone please pick up Poyo. As annoying as he is, I don't think it'd be fair if anything happened to him....

This goes back to that COMMON SENSE thing I said back in Tant's crew thread <_<

Oath.

Smash Ace
man sometimes i honestly think your a ****ing moron poyo.. just ask your dam father and if he says no that will be the end of it idiot and even if your talking about walking no one is going to cave in and say they are going to give you a ride because you ***** to much on boards. if you miss a tourney its ok dam..

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Believe what you want to, 11 Hours 30 (27) minutes of PURE jogging isn't as long as it seemz. I'll be exercising (kinda) so it won't be boring, although I'll prolly become tired and exhausted.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Believe what you want to, 11 Hours 30 (27) minutes of PURE jogging isn't as long as it seemz. I'll be exercising (kinda) so it won't be boring, although I'll prolly become tired and exhausted.
if u manage do to that, good sh*t. i probably cant do that, lol, and i did track.

but seriously, just get a ride poyo. >_>

Top Bottom