• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

BMX

Smash Lord

Yeah I've kept this in mind. Hmmm... I don't know. If I attend this.. in which I probably will unless some unknown force stops me, anyone want to team that I haven't teamed with before? Trying to find more people that I have team chemistry with..
I think I'd wait it out until next week. This tournament is still fresh, so it'll take some time for it to truly "kick" attention.

I'm dedicated to TeAM mCcain. lol

To Meep: O I forgot to ban IC's 0-death...lol jk

EVERYONE: CAMP YOUR BAWLS OFF!!!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Just wondering, at any time (for like future tournaments) would anyone in MD/VA be willing to come to Southern MD (Calvert County specifically) to come pick me up? As far as I know, its out of the way for EVERY player in the region since I'm usually about 1-2 hours from every event that goes on. Just checkin now, so I don't have to bother asking in the future for any other tourneys. :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Woodbridge needs a crew thread

Forte, Oath, HMS, K9, BMX, and ADA (he must've lost his g/f if he's coming to tourneys again)

Light also, maybe as honorary, someone do it

BMX

Smash Lord
Woodbridge needs a crew thread

Forte, Oath, HMS, K9, BMX, and ADA (he must've lost his g/f if he's coming to tourneys again)

Light also, maybe as honorary, someone do it
IDK about those guys...Taj is always random. He'll be here for a while then disappear for a month then rinse and repeat.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I don't mind paying for a ride, its just if my parents will let me ride with someone else. Im in a similar situation to Poyo. My parents don't mind if I go to events, they just don't have the time to drive me 1-2 hours up the road, and then come back up.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Were going to do good so kindly leave the building obama

also crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........plzzzz

ATHF vs GPE round 2 :chuckle:

ATHF vs. Woodbridge (no forte lol)

and

ATHF vs. JLB

PS: Effffffff yoouuuuu eeeeeennnnnnn, JLB is full of it, im lookin forward to teh crew battle xD
the low trash talk version :chuckle:

HAT

Smash Ace
i'll probably come, and help run the tournament, if that's okay with you, BMX.

also, does anyone want to money match?

and finally, i'd just like to point out that EE is definitely shake from athf

BMX

Smash Lord
i'll probably come, and help run the tournament, if that's okay with you, BMX.

also, does anyone want to money match?

and finally, i'd just like to point out that EE is definitely shake from athf
That's tight, Hat. Me and Tant where going to do it, but if the outcome of smashers appears to skyrocket,it'll be helpful for another TO.

Other than that, I'll MM you, Hat. $5 Kirby vs Wario?

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I may come to this if I don't have much homework that weekend, and if I come I can probably bring my wii...

I'd get ***** though, so I really don't know if its even worth going. I'll try to come though.

BMX

Smash Lord
I may come to this if I don't have much homework that weekend, and if I come I can probably bring my wii...

I'd get ***** though, so I really don't know if its even worth going. I'll try to come though.
It's all good, dude. My point for this tourney is for people to have fun and aim to get better and go for top 3! It's not a matter of going and get wrecked. It's to get better at Brawl entirely.

MMs, anyone?

HAT

Smash Ace
BMX, i'll MM you, but not entirely with kirby. i wanna do my DDD vs your kirby again, so let's just make it a general MM. double blind the first pick =]

Kenrawr

Smash Master
We can crew battle. ADA is coming.

Poyoooo bring your wii. I have a lens cleaner that I bought but was a fail to fix my wii. I've heard it works like 70% of the time though so maybe you'll get lucky.

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX, i'll MM you, but not entirely with kirby. i wanna do my DDD vs your kirby again, so let's just make it a general MM. double blind the first pick =]
lets say... 5 buxx then double blind and first pick. sweet our rematch of BTYF.

I gotta say...wayy too close.

We can crew battle. ADA is coming.

Poyoooo bring your wii. I have a lens cleaner that I bought but was a fail to fix my wii. I've heard it works like 70% of the time though so maybe you'll get lucky.

Never met ADA...IDK who that is lol

Coney

Smash Master
TMT and I might come to this!

If I do, I'd need a teammaaaaate...

Anyone want a decent DDD/Weegee?

Coney

Smash Master
I think I could take you up on that Shado, any idea how DDD/Sonic work in teams? Because I have NO CLUE.

Top Bottom