• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC: SSBB PR - updated: Dec 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
BC BRAWL Power Ranking
no alberta allowed <3 ...... bc has brawl wtf?

PANELISTS:
| ~Firefly~ | bundtcake | Breez | Fazha | TBA |

POSITION CRITERIA:

• Tournament performance. This is the biggest factor. It’s great that you ***** Player X in friendlies for like 29 hours yesterday, now let’s see it in tournament! Notice that it is not only placement that is taken into account, but also brackets – who did you win or lose to?

• Consistency. A good player is consistent in his smash game. You can’t beat M2K one day and then lose to that scrub down the street the next. To be considered for this ranking, you must perform well in tournament most of the time.

• Activity. In order to assess skill and performance, panelists must actually be seeing you play. This means tournaments, too. Showing up and participating in tournaments is mandatory to be considered for this PR. Those neglecting to do this will be removed; some old PR-worthy players have already been.

There you have it. Feel free to discuss placement,and advocate change. Do present logical arguments for why you think something should be changed. Do try to be considerate and impersonal in your posts. Flaming will not be tolerated, and death by Pikachu awaits the poor bloke who instigates mayhem.

NEXT LARGE BRAWL EVENTS
These are the coming tournaments and events that will determine the outcome of the first PR when posted. We could throw something silly together once we can name 10 players but since the community is small and slow right now, there's no rush.

CURRENT PR AS OF DEC 09

1. :043:
1. IT'S THE BOOBIE LADYYYYY
1. WEED
2. WEED
3. WEED
4. WEED
5. WEED
6. WEED
7. WEED
8. WEED
9. WEED
10. WEED

Honourable mentions include Weed...weed and weed...

Note: Abbotsford nubs where you at? Get yo **** in a box and open that box and take your posting skills out of that box!

Note2: IT'S THE BOOBIE LADY!!!

Note3: I'll keep this updated but I don't participate in Brawl much other than destroy people when I play so I'm like the total unbias pharaoh mofo.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
lol.

Is there even a brawl scene in WC. Outside of the honourable mentioned people. Hopefully this isnt like the Alberta Melee PR where its like EVERYONE makes the PR cut lol.

Edit: This is TyrantWolf. Lawlz before anyone flams this innocent person for no reason lmao.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
The layout is a copypasta of the BC melee PR...laziness really

lol.

Is there even a brawl scene in WC. Outside of the honourable mentioned people. Hopefully this isnt like the Alberta Melee PR where its like EVERYONE makes the PR cut lol.

Edit: This is TyrantWolf. Lawlz before anyone flams this innocent person for no reason lmao.
It won't be like that PR lol
It's actually gonna be a PR, not a tier list. The Brawl scene here is kind of...not alive...um...resting? from having a break? before taking a break from that break?
Hopefully this will make SOME kind of competitive Brawl thing happen lol

Hmm I see. I was thinking of making an AB PR, but I don't think that's necessary anymore.
I thought about making a BC one too, but I figured we're small on our own, and we'll have enough activity between provinces I'm sure.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
When I return from the EC, I'll be taking all the WC brawl money that my school schedule will allow.
No joke.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I vote for top ten personally.

How will we judge people to eachother from different areas?

Edit: This is Lib on Cakeh's user.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Mmm, not bad, but I think it's a bit wrong. Like, Geed at #7? I always thought he was pretty good, maybe he could be at #2 where Geed is at right now, and maybe shift him up to #4 where Geed is at. I dunno.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I say that BC and Alberta have their own Brawl Power Ranking, but the West Coast Canada ranking be a good collaboration of what Canada's West Coast has to offer in general.

More people are recognized, but the big shots require more debate if there's more people to discuss that are recognized on the coast.

Whatever, should be fun to check out.

FooXero

Smash Cadet
Bump...

So is anyone in Calgary that wants to play? Looking for some good peeps to hone my Texas born skills. Any tournaments in the next month or so?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There is a tournament in edmonton which is a 3 hr drive from calgary on the 24/25th of July. ADAT2 hosted by Afterdawn and I. Check it out.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Come and take our money then if you're so good, in march. Big tournament with you guys (if you guys have it) and WA (if they get passports.

Ic0nic

Smash Apprentice
Breez, firefly and bundtcake in top three... and uhhh... others?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Top 10 BC Brawlers: all 10 that actually play!
Honorable mentions: those guys that played brawl that one time

Also, tourney in March? Is that an Okanagan tourney? :o

But anyways before then, a bunch of us are heading to the TourneyPlay tournament in February, AB should come and see how they do ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom