• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT 3 Results/ Shoutouts

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I think we've all learned that Swiss pools are way more trouble than they're worth. I apologize for the confusion and the mistakes. In hindsight, I've seen a few things that would've probably made things more accurate.

There are several things about the tournament that weren't right, and I didn't like it. First off, some of the pools we're run quite right and some pairings had to be remade. I'm sorry for the trouble and confusion that this probably caused. I think pools could have been run better, but I just didn't have everything as well-prepared beforehand. Secondly, we were severely lacking in setups. I had hoped and expected around 20 setups, and we only had 13-14. If we had more TVs, things probably would have run faster. Finally, I know the bracket kind of sucked. I would have spent more time on seeding it, but we really needed to get started. I think the people who got top 12/ top 8 were good enough to place here anyways, but I don't think the bracket was that nice for everyone else.

Here's what I learned from the tournament: Swiss pools are way too confusing to use on a large scale. They work for locals, but it's just too foreign to the smash community. In the future, I'm sticking to Round Robin for my large tournament. Second, Louisiana has become popular enough that any large tournament at Laser Tag really needs to be two days. I talked to the management about this, and expect to see something around the end of summer. (Don't worry OK, we're planning around OH SNAP.)

As for results, here you go!

Teams - 31 entrants

1: Reflex & kismet ($310.00)
2: Magical Unicorns (Cyphus, Lee) ($156.00)
3: Hurricane Katrina (DPhat, KOS-MOS) ($90.00)
4: Will and George ($32.00)
5: CJ & Fake (CJ?, fakegeorge) ($16.00)
5: theONEjanitor & moogle ($16.00)
7: The Rounds (r0ni, Roll)
7: We Call Blue (Sudai, Nick)
9: Electabuzz (8, PK Fire)
9: Team Crossover (Iceman, Jnig)
9: elev8 & Nu
9: Broken Arrow (Esca, Hyro)
13: Bwett & Bear (Bwett, Bear)
13: The Red Army (Curlz, Skylar)
13: Pokemon Master (Bomber, Zigsta)
13: Stunk Wall (Jio, Hawks)
17: Back to Basics (AJ N, Jonathan)
17: Big, Beautiful, Women (Po pimpus, Sars_Pirate)
17: Dinosaur Guns (Katie, Xeedoc)
17: Tensai & NiTEZ
17: Orese & Austin (Orese, Austin)
17: Spike Kings (Byron bks, Ray)
17: The Noob Eaters (Druid, Viral)
17: The G's (Winnar, Sharkbait)
25: Captain Furry (RJ, Ezzio)
25: Link & Kirok (Link, Kirok)
25: Frisky Moose (Oath, Deezy)
25: Great Destroyers (Jadyne, Xavier)
25: Paw (Cows, Sarah)
25: Teh Noobs (Juiceman, Drnt)
25: Jackson & Kravitz (Tri-Hex, Therrin)

Singles - 81 entrants

1: Reflex - Pokemon Trainer ($400.00)
2: kismet - Falco ($197.00)
3: Lee - Lucario/ Marth ($122.00)
4: Cyphus - DK/ Ice Climbers($41.00)
5: Biglou - Luigi ($20.00)
5: Nick - D3($20.00)
7: Take - Marth
7: KOSMOS - Peach

Wait, where's Metaknight?? Louisiana's too good.

9: Dphat - Marth/ MK
9: Bear - ?
9: Esca - Pit
9: Bwett - Yoshi
13: elev8 - D3?
13: Sudai - ROB
13: Hyro - Toon Link
13: Will_ - MK/ DK
17: CJ - Snake
17: Arcadia - Lucario
17: Blaise - Snake
17: 8 - D3/ Pikachu
17: NiTEZ - Diddy/?
17: Li-D - MK/Lucario/Falco
17: Bre - Snake
17: Fake - G&W
25: Winnar - Falcon
25: r0ni - Falco/ (MK?)
25: Therrin
25: Po - Luigi
25: Sars - Snake/ Marth
25: Redson - Shiek
25: Battou - MK
25: Jio - Kirby/ Marth
33: aloha - ?
33: Mocha - Zelda

Shoutouts:

Thanks to everyone for coming. You really made the tournament, and I appreciate your patience. To everyone who brought ANY equipment, thanks even more. We didn't have enough, but what we did have was because of you. More thanks to the people who helped run pools: it helped, haha.

More specifically, the MOST THANKS EVER to Alex, Nick, Ran, and Shank. You were AMAZING help. Right when my brain fried, Alex, Nick, and Ran got the bracket going and running smoothly. We would have been in a lot of trouble if it wasn't for you. Shank, you drove across town just to get another TV; you're too good.

Reflex/moogle/Duchock/kismet/8/Biglou- IHOP was fun, and you're all cool people. I hope you see you at future tournaments, whether it's here or elsewhere. You made it back without any problems, right? Thanks for coming!

Lee - Your set with kismet was too close. Good job, man. You really repped La, and some of the stuff you did in that last set was just amazing.

Cyphus - You too, haha. Your Ice Climbers were cool to watch, and I we get to see more of them soon. Good job taking 4th: the competition was really tough.

Nick - Again, you're the best. Thanks for letting us do the last few matches at your place. It was a life saver, haha. Your set with KOS-MOS was too intense. Good job!

KOS-MOS - You're such a nice guy, haha. Fun sets in teams.

Bear - Thanks again for setting up the stream. It was cool, and we're certainly playing next time.

Bwett - Our set was so fun, haha. Your Yoshi's really good, and I want to play it a ton next time.

Sudai - Fun teams matches. It was really close, and probably one of my most enjoyable sets of the day.

Will_ - Cool DK. When you picked him, I thought to myself, "Awesome, I have experience against Cyphus' DK." You showed me that it certainly wasn't enough. Good stuff, and thanks for coming. Maybe I'll be able to give you a better set in the future.

CJ - Awesome job in teams. With a little work, I think we can get a lot better. It was a lot of fun, and we better team again in the future.

Bre - Out of nowhere, you tear up your pool, beating Take and Ran to get second. Good stuff. I expect to see more beasting in the future.

Mocha - I hope you had fun entering the tournament. Thanks for playing Pump with me, that was really one of the highlights of the day.

Jnig - Good set in pools. You really forced me to think in our match because you were picking up on everything. Good stuff, and I think you'll be one to watch out for in the future.

George - I'm playing you next time.

theONEjanitor - Our one friendly was fun, haha. I think if we ever meet in tournament, it'll be a really close and fun set!

I probably forgot people, so yeah. It's not because I don't care or anything.

Thanks again to everyone who came, especially those who drove a lot, haha. I know the tournament had its problems, but I hope you enjoyed it enough to want to come back. The next one will be better.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
What...the...hell..reflex..? Omg...thats..im speechless. ALL PT? x_x That's freaking amazing.

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Louisiana has become popular enough that any large tournament at Laser Tag really needs to be two days.
yeah, I'm actually glad Ruse wasn't able to go cause if we went I would have had to leave before pools were even over. The tournament ended like 2 hours before I had to wake up for work. lol

I enjoyed watching you guys on live stream though. Those pools definitely sounded more complicated than it needed to be, listening to all the hassle it caused. Funny that my pool happened to be the one on live stream too so I got to see who I would have fought. GGs Kos-Mos & Takeurlife. What happened to Ran though, he looked pretty rusty.

I miss Sudai already.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Okay so I have almost 10 hours of footage.

Ten. Hours.

I need people to tell me what they want uploaded (PM or AIM [Winnar is YOU <--- Screenname] would be the safest bet that I'll get it uploaded promptly or ever)

The TV that was being recorded was TV 11, the one in the corner with the laptop with the paper that said "Please do not touch :)" laying on the keyboard. That television.

If you played there at any time of the day and you want your match(es) be uploaded to youtube then you need to tell me a few things:

Who you were playing as (Characters)
What in game nametag you used
Roughly (or precisely would be very nice) what time of day you played

Until then/In the meantime I'm going to start editing the falcon challenge clips together.

Gigantic shoutouts list to come!
Also I need to know who did the Falcon Challenge.

I don't know how I'm going to do this...there is a FULL HOUR OF FALCON CHALLENGE.

Wow.

Reflex and Lee are my heroes.

Also any tips on how to upload all of these falcon challenges? When I recorded them I thought I'd upload each match. When I got back I thought I'd edit together a combo video. When I started watching them I realized there would be VERY little edited out of it so it would probably be about a 40 minute combo video :|

"This is how Brawl was meant to be played" - LeeMartin
Reposted here so that people might see it.

Also I'm still not sure how to upload the falcon challenge videos, I think I'll have to upload each match. If that's the case then I need the names/characters+colors/in-game tag of the people who played. Except for Bomber, Lee, and Reflex, there were a lot of people who tried it...hold on here's a list of the characters who played, if there isn't a name by it then try to help me out and tell me who played.

1. Toon Link - Sharkbait
2. Yoshi - Elev8
3. Green G&W - ???
4. Green DK - ??? This is where your controller stopped working, but the first two stocks are really crazy. If you don't mind me uploading that part of the match until we stop then that would be awesome. I'll mention the controller problems if I upload it.
5. Blue Lucario - Tag "JIO"
6. Blue Wario - Tag "JIO"
7. & 8. Blue Jiggs - Tag "JIO" 5-8 were the same person
9. Blue Falcon - RJPunch
10. Blue Pikachu - RJPunch
11. Blue MK - ???
12. Red Lucario - Tag "EAGLE" There were a lot of matches played with the EAGLE tag, but I think he only played one match and then left.
13. Red PT - Bomber7
14. Red Ganondorf - ???
15. Green Falcon - RJPunch? Whoever it was wanted to change the EAGLE tag to Player 3 but then pressed b and gave up.
16. & 17. Red Falcon - ??? No tag, someone different from 15
18. Red Falco - ???
19. Red MK - ???
20. Red Fox - ???
21. Snake - Me
22. Mario - Me
23. PT - Reflex

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Randall: Thanks for organizing the tournaments. It was really a really fun experience for my first big tournament. I hope to do it again sometime and help you more/better/more better.

Reflex - I didn't talk to you, but you looked like a really cool and super nice guy.

kismet - So awesome to see great Falco play in person! I didn't get a friendly with you, but Falco dittos would be lame either way. I learned a lot from just watching. SO GOOD.

Lee - I<3Lee. I don't think you noticed, but I watched your friendly match when you went Falco and learned like twenty new things from just those two matches. Great job as usual.

Cyphus - Really happy I got to play you. You're cool with or without the beard and one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm glad I went for a really dumb suicide after you gimped yourself so that I still have the goal of trying to beat you for real.

Nick - LSU Engineers ftw! ammmaaazzziiiinnnngggg. I hope I can get my Falco good enough to where you and Cyphus can get decent Falco practice from me.

KOSMOS - Your matches with Nick were so intense! Makes me want to pick up Peach again.

Dphat - Sars Pirate says you have a joke book.

Esca - Never knew you were so good! Your Pit is legit. Had fun in those matches in pools and teams.

elev8 - Sandbagged me with your Yoshi and won in friendlies :(! Grab released > regrab my Falco all day. Makes me feel like it's 90:10 match up for Yoshi.

Sudai - I hope you had fun at your last tournament. I didn't see any of your matches except for your Snake-tech-the-ceiling after C4ing yourself challenge. Looked crazy fun.

Hyro - You're still a jerk for not showing up at Arc's the night before. You can't out **** talk Jio!<3

Arcadia - Thanks for letting me stay at your place that night. Had a lot of fun hanging out there.

8 - I still am at a lost for words at how bad your DDD owned my Falco. I tech'd, regular stand up, roll, get up attack and you still got the regrab! Awesome DDD and had fun playing you in teams and friendlies.

Sars - One of the funniest and coolest smashers period. We need to hang out sometime.

Redson - It was nice meeting you sir. We should get some games in.

Battou - How did I not play you once at this tournament? Why are you so racist?

Jio - Stank Wall was so good. I need to work on my team trash talking game though.

Mocha - Wtf?! It was cool seeing you show up.

Moogle - You're an awesome person and totally could have exploded at me for giving messing you over, but you didn't. Your fox is so solid! You know your character very well. There's probably like a million little things you did in our match that helped you win that I didn't even notice.

KT - Your ZSS is smexy. Your feet are normal. Our Rainbow Cruise match was eppppiicccccc. Find a shorter main!

JNig - Thanks for letting me stay at your place. Pikachu is scary and completely psyches me out when I have to face him.

Link Eiyu

Smash Rookie
I *****ed out. I saw that Reflex was in my pool, watched him play, and nearly **** my pants. I'm not quite ready for the big stuff yet. I think I'll stick to just Gameware for a while and try and hone my skills there.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Pokemon Trainer is only viable in the South... lol jk

GOOD **** REFLEX.

That training on wifi gave you that.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Reposted here so that people might see it.

Also I'm still not sure how to upload the falcon challenge videos, I think I'll have to upload each match. If that's the case then I need the names/characters+colors/in-game tag of the people who played. Except for Bomber, Lee, and Reflex, there were a lot of people who tried it...hold on here's a list of the characters who played, if there isn't a name by it then try to help me out and tell me who played.

1. Toon Link - Sharkbait
2. Yoshi - Elev8
3. Green G&W - ???
4. Green DK - ??? This is where your controller stopped working, but the first two stocks are really crazy. If you don't mind me uploading that part of the match until we stop then that would be awesome. I'll mention the controller problems if I upload it.
5. Blue Lucario - Tag "JIO"
6. Blue Wario - Tag "JIO"
7. & 8. Blue Jiggs - Tag "JIO" 5-8 were the same person
9. Blue Falcon - RJPunch
10. Blue Pikachu - RJPunch
11. Blue MK - ???
12. Red Lucario - Tag "EAGLE" There were a lot of matches played with the EAGLE tag, but I think he only played one match and then left.
13. Red PT - Bomber7
14. Red Ganondorf - ???
15. Green Falcon - RJPunch? Whoever it was wanted to change the EAGLE tag to Player 3 but then pressed b and gave up.
16. & 17. Red Falcon - ??? No tag, someone different from 15
18. Red Falco - ???
19. Red MK - ???
20. Red Fox - ???
21. Snake - Me
22. Mario - Me
23. PT - Reflex
I think I played some matches at around five/sixish and one of my matches was played at like eleven. I used the tag hyper and played Falco.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I only have a few shout outs from random people that I played out of tournaments or saw fight, so I'll say them here.

KT.- Amazing. Your ZSS is pure win, lol. Hope to see you again at more tournaments, and possibly, even have a single match with you in a tourney (probably far away, but still)!

8 and NiTr0x(sp?)- Insanity, lol. No matter which character either of you used, you whipped me. It was crazy. XD Hope to see you all in future tournaments!

Sarah & the other guy (tell me your nickname so I can remember it :p(Edit: I think you were A?)- Played you both a little on the side, and you both were hard. Hope to meet you two again!

Sudai- I really hope you enjoyed your last tournament! I had heard about you being one of the top players from someone at my first tourney, and I saw you there but was too intimidated to say anything, lol. You're a very nice person, and I hope to meet you again eventually, and possibly be able to brawl you longer than 2 minutes in! XD

Lee- Insanity. Enough said. lol

Random other three people I played with as soon as the first Wii was set up (you know who you are)- Those were great matches, and I enjoyed them! Hope to see you all again!

Ruse

Fox
PCola will make it to the next LA tourney, for real.

Wish we could have been there, but our time limit would have ran out, and I started bleeding from my surgery again last night, so that would have been pretty bad.

Winnar

Smash Lord
who is uploading vids?
I'm uploading the ones people ask me to, but I'm pretty sure people didn't play on the TV I was recording for major matches.

I know teams grand finals was played on the live stream TV, so that was either not recorded or was recorded by one of the viewers at ustream quality video... Then I left before the singles bracket got too far along.

Or if I'm mistaken and some major match(es) was/were played on the TV I recorded then please let me know.

Also Eiyu & Kirok I found your matches with Bwett's team. Right now it's compressing/formatting them and then I'll upload them to youtube. Is it alright that I combined the two matches into one video?

Kismet - I think I left around 10:20 or so, but I see the ones from around 5 or 6'ish.

Ruse

Fox
FL Gaming Top 5 Results:
1. seibrik (snake mk)
2. chops (snake)
3. afro (snake)
4. chaz (marth, mk)
5. co18 (ddd)
5. dewdadash (ddd)

This is why I don't like living here.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow...FL has no diversity.

1: Reflex - cheater
2: kismet - cheater
3: Lee - cheater
4: Cyphus - prolly best smasher in the gigaverse
5: Biglou - pro. didn't really get to talk much, but u seem like a legit awesome guy. i was prepared to honorably lose to another mid tier, but i hope we meet again in tourney!
5: Nick - great performance man. i'm proud of you! now why were u all unconfident before singles? i knew u'd ****!
7: Take - we seem to always have to fight, sorry :(
7: KOSMOS - best peach in the gigaverse

9: Dphat - Marth/ MK. u still did good
9: Bear - fun playing you. i'm glad i play pika <.<
9: Esca - with pools and brackets this leaves us 1-1 in tourney. tie breaker next time >:0
9: Bwett - Yoshi kinna cheap
13: elev8 - D3? i know i played u, but i forgot which DDD it was. (did i go fox or ice against?)sorry i have amnesia >.<. GG regardless man!
13: Sudai - u deserved better. u lost to 1st and 4th place, tough bracket :(
13: Hyro - u had kosmos! so close!! ur awesome sir!
13: Will_ - MK/ DK. saw part of your set w/ lee. nice DK!
17: CJ - Snake. i've been oblivious to your bracket matches. tell me how it all went!
17: Arcadia - Lucario. n00b
17: Blaise - Snake. hah! good job!! XD
17: 8 - D3/ Pikachu i think i played u too?!
17: NiTEZ - Diddy/? ur like the only diddy at hte tourney? hah LA has NO diddies
17: Li-D - MK/Lucario/Falco. ur sorta lurk in th shadows of LA, but u always do pretty good. Great job placing so good at a big tourney!
17: Bre - Snake. CAMPALICIOUS!
17: Fake - G&W. pro. i owe u dinner.
25: Winnar - Falcon??? wut?
25: r0ni - Falco/ (MK?) BUTTHOLE GOOD!
25: Therrin. neve hurd of j00
25: Po - thats a cool name
25: Sars - ur an awesome guy. we need to hang out more.
25: Redson - good **** reppin' the sheik
25: Battou - u went all MK?
25: Jio - the only kirty in brackets? good ****
33: aloha - nvr hurd of j00 i-thar
33: Mocha - pr0000000000000000000000000000000000000

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS TIME!!

First of all, I just wanna say that even though we weren't able to go on with the Pokemon side tournament, I'd still like to be able to take on anybody here on Wi-Fi anytime. Just let me know if you're interested.

Bomber--Glad to have finally met you! Like I said, I was pretty surprised how well we did in doubles with two Pokemon Trainers who had never even practiced once together! We will definitely team up at future tournaments, and I'm looking forward to having you and your crew come on down to The Dell for some Smash and chillin'. Don't sweat about going winless in pools; everyone has an off day, even the best of players. PhantomX, for example, was in a bit of a slump at Gamelot, but then the next weekend he ended up getting 3rd at HOBO 16. Don't beat yourself up over it and dedicate yourself to improving. You've got the passion for becoming better! And if you ever need some PT dittos, you know who to ask. Looking forward to more tournaments with you, bud.

Redson--I thought I was gonna fall over when you said, "Wait, you're Zigsta? THE Zigsta?!" Word gets out fast when you're Bomber's friend, huh? :p Even though I beat your Shiek, I could tell you knew what you were doing with her (or him/it, depending on your view of Shiek's sex, but that's a completely different matter)--you knew Squirtle was incredibly vulnerable to ftilt locks, for example. Winnar plays a pretty boss Shiek, so when you and Bomber head down to The Dell, I'm sure he'll be sure to play some dittos with ya. As for Fox...DAIR COMBOS!!!! Oh man, you reminded me how important working on my shielding is, haha. Next time I'll beat your Fox. :p

Battou--I gotta admit, as an outsider who only knew you from the LA Thread, you exceeded my expectations. You seemed to be like my friend Veaz...that a combination of a young kid who whines a lot. But then I got to meet you in person, and I saw that for one, you're a cool, laid-back dude to talk with, and your Brawl skills aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be. I give you much props for toughing it out through all the ribbing you go through, which is another reason why you really gotta meet my bud Veaz next tourney. He wasn't able to make this one, but as far as taking and dishing out ribs twofold, Veaz is the man. Nice meeting ya, Battou; hope we can Brawl more next time.

Reflex--Man oh man, am I glad I finally got to meet you! As the undisputed best Pokemon Trainer there is, you not only have the skills to pay the bills, but you're also very easy to talk with and are friendly to boot. Plus you're actually someone I can talk Pokemon strategies with! :O I was hoping we could get some friendly singles in, but time was short this time around--I enjoyed the friendly teams and FFAs, though! I meant to say goodbye to you before we left, but I didn't wanna interrupt your tourney match. I didn't get to see your PUSA doubles team, but I'm sure I'll get to that in time. :p Definitely wanna take your teams on over Wi-Fi, too. Keep me posted on your travel plans to PUSA Nationals; I'd love to join you.

elev8--When I saw Bomber and I had to face you in teams, I was thinking, "Oh sh--, it's a Dedede!" XD I feared your chaingrab on my precious Charizard like no other and did my best to avoid it...but it still happened. XD Your offstage timing was spot-on; it's no wonder you're ranked, that's for sure! And speaking of offstage...that Inhale on Squirtle threw me off guard so bad. XD What I enjoyed the most about playing you and Nu is that both of you guys were good sports. Some high-caliber Smashers can be jerks and enjoy talking down to people they beat, but you guys were both friendly the whole time. I enjoyed getting to take you on in doubles and am looking forward to the opportunity to taking you on in singles someday.

Nu--Like I said in the above shoutout, I had a fun time playing against you and elev8 in doubles. Taking on you and Winnar in friendly doubles was pretty enjoyable, too--your team name alone is just too good. XD Hope to see you at future tournaments!

RickyB--Just like the frog that is your avatar, you, sir, are one chill dude. Next time we gotta get more friendlies in for sure. And as far as going down to Thibodeaux--I gotta say, I have no idea how far away that is from Slidell. XD Looking forward to meeting up with you at the next tourney. Oh, and tell your mom thanks for last night.

moogle--After hearing literally nothing but the utmost praise about you from both Winnar and Chef, I was looking forward to getting to meet you in person, and I must say that you didn't disappoint me in the slightest. Like I told Winnar later that night, you actually remind me a lot of Chef--talking to you almost felt like an extension of one of my good friends. Bomber and I came soooo close to winning game two against you and theONEjanitor, but alas, I mispredicted that dern windmill and left poor Charizard open to your devastating upsmash. XD Glad I finally got to meet the infamous moogle, and I'd love to have the chance to play some singles against the guy who single-handedly inspired Chef to pick up Fox! On a side note, how did you not make it out of pools? o.O You must have had a rough stretch of singles; either that or you went up against a Pikachu main. XD

theONEjanitor--I had read in the AL Thread that you played a rather different Snake, and that pretty much sums it up nicely. You used attacks with Snake that many Snake mains don't do too often, like fsmash, making you harder to predict. Plus your hat was totally boss, man. If I happen to come with Winnar down to a TCS sometime this summer, I hope we can do some friendlies.

Cyphus--Didn't get the chance to play you, but thanks for welcoming us like you did before the tournament. My college roommate plays a DK as well and has watched videos of you in order to further his game, so he'll be pretty stoked to learn that we met. :p Next time around I definitely wanna take both you and your beard on in singles.

Viral--We never did get to finish our Pokemon battle! But that's alright; I'll save you from the wrath of Cresselia this time. :p If you come to a future tourney, bring your DS so we can finish! Or we can just Wi-Fi sometime. I think you might have even said you don't have a SB account, though, so you probably will never even get this message. XD

KT--Didn't play you, but I heard from Sarah that you were a worthy female rival for her. :p She pretty much never gets to play female Smashers at all around these parts, so thanks for coming down. If you happen to travel down to LA again or go to TX tournaments this upcoming school year (I go to UT during school), I'd enjoy taking on your Zero Suit. Never have played a really good Zamus, and I heard yours is quite good.

r0ni--I enjoyed our matches. Even though you beat me 2-0, boy, were they close! I'm glad you didn't SD with that Mach Tornado, though; even though there are no johns, I'm pretty sure that's as close to a john as they come. XD One chill dude who I'm definitely looking forward to some rematches with, and maybe you'll be tempted to bust out your Falco sometime. In a totally non-sexual way.

Sudai--I finally meet the infamous Sudai only to realize it's his last tournament? :O I was hoping to get some friendlies in with you, but time was short this time around. Hopefully you'll sneak into a tournament sometime this summer just for fun, though. 'Cuz after all, we never did reunite my Squirtle and your Chocobo, did we?

PKFire--Thanks for the friendlies, man. My Squirtle seemed to have your Dedede on lock, but Lucas was looking like a different story. XD Next time we meet, we'll have to finish that fight.

If I forgot anyone, sorry. XD Feel free to say so, and I'll post something, though! I had a blast at the tournament and enjoyed getting to know all the posters from the LA Thread. I'm looking forward to more tournaments throughout the summer!

Oh yes, and Sapphire, the guy with Sarah would be Cows.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I'm goin to FL one day and showing you how LA kicks *** with Sheik.

Meaning I'm going to bring Lee along because he's a much better Sheik than I am.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
of course theres not going to be any MKs in a LA tourney. LA has no MKs. (except lee- on the rare occasion he feels like it)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'd just like to say that Reflex is funniest when he's playing lol The dude's a total trip, and he's got the mindgames.

I'll post **** later too tired now lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Oh yes, and Sapphire, the guy with Sarah would be Cows.
Doesn't Cows only play Pikachu? And the guy I talked with said he mained Marth, so he's a different person. I think it was A. And this was outside of a tourney match, I played him and Sarah when everyone was waiting for the match list to be finished.

Esca

Smash Champion
Ban MK.

Oh, wait...

Reflex makes PT top tier.
You would be the guy to randomly ****ing come in and say stupid **** like that.

Get the **** out, for real.

Lee DIDN'T go MK so people like you wouldn't come in here saying stupid **** about the character.

Please leave.

EDIT: Shoutouts later. Long ones. =]

Top Bottom