• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT 3 Results/ Shoutouts

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Kates, you forgot me? I was the dude in the link shirt who was with you and Hyro, and the dude who played your ZZS with Squirtle. ^^'

Sudai

Stuff here
lmao at Hyro getting completely shut down. XD

Yawara, I suck pretty bad at ROB anyway. It's all cool.

Also, lol at Louisiana having girl smashers. All the newer LA Brawl players were freaking out near the beginning of the tourney because there were girls there and then they realized that it really wasn't a big deal at all and calmed down. Silly new guys.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, I can picture Brandon's reaction to HyRo asking him if he knew what DI is. XD

Bomber7

Smash Hero

Also, lol at Louisiana having girl smashers. All the newer LA Brawl players were freaking out near the beginning of the tourney because there were girls there and then they realized that it really wasn't a big deal at all and calmed down. Silly new guys.
Having girl smashers rock. It's different, somewhat. Either way, it's fun.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman

I think it's cuz most folks are used to the girls that constantly giggle and say **** like "ooh, what does this button do?" and ***** about leaving the whole time. When KT and Sarah started goin all beast mode on these noobs, I think they were like "WTF, they're real people?" It's great we got some chicks playing so we can break a few stereotypes. That's what we do in Louisiana. Just like the Asians we have that are terrible at the game, even though by rule they should automatically be rapesauce. Hawks, I'm lookin at you.

Oh, and that's the only time I will ever use the word 'giggle' in a post. **** y'all if you were about to call me on it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Yeah, After hearing about Kates, I just stopped having concerns. Not that I was a stereotype about girl smashers, I'm not a n00b that much. Kates and Sarah were great people to meet. I played kates, I need to play Sarah though, he Marth sounds like a challenge, especially for my PT/Squirtle.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Kates, you forgot me? I was the dude in the link shirt who was with you and Hyro, and the dude who played your ZZS with Squirtle. ^^'
You ought to tell her you were the guy with the kickass gloves.

I guarantee you everyone remembers you for this.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, I pretty much have no female Smasher stereotypes ever since Sarah joined my crew, haha.

And congratulations, Iceman. Not many guys are comfortable enough with their sexuality to even mention the word "giggle."

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well regardless I can't be a stereotype towards girl smashers. Look at my team, I got Ivysaur.

Sudai

Stuff here
Icemann, **** you and your giggle bashing you mother****er. I giggle in real life. All real men should god****it!

Bomber, mostly you can't be a girl smasher stereotype because..well...I'm pretty sure you're not a girl?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I miss LA :(.

And I didn't even go :(.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love me some Van~ : D

Hylian, why didn't you come?
Because I got off work at 10pm friday and would of had to drive 8 hours by myself to get there.

Yeah...no thanks lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get Aubrie (The chick that was with me at LasT) into Brawl but its not working too well. She can't recover to save her life. (no pun intended)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
S.Ryu: It was so sweet getting to talk to you. Your pika is awesome! :) I look forward to playing and talking to you again! brawl needs moar females :D
It was amazing talking to you too, lol! I had lost hope for a while when I saw all of those men (and boys) lined up at the table... I was wondering if I was the only female there... and when I saw you I was relieved and glad I wasn't alone! XD And thanks, lol. I do still have a lot of training to do, too. I look forward to training more with you again in the future as well! Are you coming to the tourney at Gameware on June 19? It's the annual one every 3rd Friday of the month and I'll be able to make that one. It'll probably be the last one I can make before school starts again. And yes, brawl needs WAY moar females! ♀ ftw! :grin:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Simple.

Nick - Thanks for calling me good. You had so much support in me for someone you just met. I'm glad I could return the favour. I can't wait to see you again. (And maybe you should play Pit. Hahaha. :p)
DPhat - I'm glad I could be your good luck charm even though you forgot about me in the end. :)
Arcadia - Rematch, less suicides, promise.
Lee - I'm glad I played you first. That way I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
Sars - I had lunch with you and you forgot about me. Dillhole. :p
Bear - I'll see you in Dallas. I'll just talk to you then. Haha.
Billy (Bwett) - You're my best friend. Thank you for always being there to cheer me on and believe in me and give me unconditional support through everything. Not just smash, in all aspects of my life. I hope I can always do the same for you. Thanks for talking me into going... And never letting me rethink that idea whenever I had some problems come up. I love you.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh my bad Monica lol

The whole time I was typing I was seriously saying to myself "Don't forget about her"

<_< Girl I'm sick *cough cough*

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It's ok. I'm not mad. I was just giving you a hard time. You can come to Dallas and have margaritas and make up for it. :D

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Shoutouts----------

Hawks - Stank Wall is comin foo...my bad for playin so terribly but we got the next tourney tho

Sars - I love u homey and I'm still in between on Marth but its only cuz I hate G&W vs Kirbz though I've coped with everyone else.

Elev8 - Good matches u coo in my book

RickyB - Nothing to say, everyone knows ur my fave person on smashboards. If u decide to come to bama we're bringin an ice chest with 3 gallons of daiquiri in it!!!

Roni - Imma make it out to Thib soon I promise

Nik - Good job in the placing. U just keep gettin better every time I see you

Cyphus - **** as always, way to rep us rite foo

Lee - I'm still a fan, keep it up. Never come back to Rouse's either, Suyapa still sexy but she got a lot dumber

Sara - Didn't actually play u but we had a nice lil convo which was surprising since my loudness scares a lot of ppl away

Xeedoc - Don't worry I only like girls ; - )

Batto - GO BAK TO MARF!!! Ur great tho, I'm gon steal ur house this summer.

Sudah - thanks for bein a great pool leader and LA smash will miss the campiest ROB this side of the Mississippi

Iceman - ur cool as ****, u betta show up to some more tournies or I'll hunt u down and murder u...

Ran - sorry u got gheyed and preciate that ride home

Hyro - I talk **** better than you

Esca - u bi, way to hold it down for ur char tho...u still bi

Arc & Jnig - Me and ur sis are officially together and we're taking separate planes to the Phillipines to be together so I don't get hit with that transporting a minor charge

Everyone Else - THANKS FOR COMING WE ENJOYED YOU AND BUTTHOLE GREAT!!!

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, I notice everything you do except that one backwards arrow that you shot when you were playing me at Nick's and I wasn't paying attention. :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Jio, Sarah wasn't scared of you because she's used to talking to loud black guys. :p

BigLøu

Smash Lord
K time for my super awsome shoutouts.

Reflex- Good job winning, and ******, and pting, and other things. You earned it

Kismet2- stop being so good. See you at next tourney.

Lee-Sad to hear your dropping lucario, but glad to have seen it in action one last time.

Cyphus-too good dude. Great matches, glad to not have lost to mk lol.

Biglou- You're horrible omg quit life.
Nick-Great matches dude, I appreciate you not infiniting me, really means a lot to me.

Po-fellow luigi main, keep repping the man in green. Also where did you get that ballin controller????

Moogle-such a nice guy and awsome to boot. I owe you gas money, and ill bring it to you at that AL tourney in a week or so.

Will-Very nice seeing you again, fun freindlies at the appartment.

George- fun **** as well at the appartment, thanks for letting me stay with yall

Nu- Appreciate you letting me tag along on such short notice, also as well, thnx for letting me chill at the appartment.

Onejanitor-as well thnx for the stay at the appartment, fun dubz friendlies too xD.

Hyro- one of the funniest guys i met xD, fun match dude, looking forward to a future match.

8- fun **** at ihop, sucks eating food xD

Fakegeorge- thnx so much for running the tourney, and it was a lot of fun at ihop as well.

KOS-MOS- We didnt get to talk much, but I heard so much about your peach. Then i saw it in action. all i could do was go O_O.

Dphat-lmao funny guy, and fun chilling with you.

Elev8- majorly steepin it up and is awsome to chill with. And drives very fast....lol

Anyone else I forgot im sorry v_v, im just very tired and i still <3 you.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I think it's cuz most folks are used to the girls that constantly giggle and say **** like "ooh, what does this button do?" and ***** about leaving the whole time. When KT and Sarah started goin all beast mode on these noobs, I think they were like "WTF, they're real people?" It's great we got some chicks playing so we can break a few stereotypes. That's what we do in Louisiana. Just like the Asians we have that are terrible at the game, even though by rule they should automatically be rapesauce. Hawks, I'm lookin at you.

Oh, and that's the only time I will ever use the word 'giggle' in a post. **** y'all if you were about to call me on it.
DDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM. I can't take Iceman seriously though. Not because he's always sarcastic or whatever, but because of that thick, country accent (read: a-yuck-sent) he has. He even types with an accent. Y'ALL

Top Bottom