• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT 3 Results/ Shoutouts

Link Eiyu

Smash Rookie
I'm uploading the ones people ask me to, but I'm pretty sure people didn't play on the TV I was recording for major matches.

I know teams grand finals was played on the live stream TV, so that was either not recorded or was recorded by one of the viewers at ustream quality video... Then I left before the singles bracket got too far along.

Or if I'm mistaken and some major match(es) was/were played on the TV I recorded then please let me know.

Also Eiyu & Kirok I found your matches with Bwett's team. Right now it's compressing/formatting them and then I'll upload them to youtube. Is it alright that I combined the two matches into one video?
Yeah that's cool. We wanted to compare the video to the first gameware teams we were in and see if we improved any working as a team. We still did pretty bad, but all in all.

Esca

Smash Champion
Louisiana has the most amazing tournaments. I had so much fun this tournament, and I love every last one of the La smashers. You guys really are super hospitable, and you make us want to come back every time. Thanks, guys, for another amazing tournament.

RickyB - Dude, you seriously are the nicest guy I've ever met. Super suave, and chill as hell. Super ****ing cool.

1: Reflex - Pokemon Trainer ($400.00) - Dude, your PT is too good. I'm comin' for you though. ;) Good ****.
3: Lee - Lucario/ Marth ($122.00) - Lee is too ****ing gay. Why would you NOT go MK? What a ****ing homo.
4: Cyphus - DK/ Ice Climbers($41.00) - Cyphus, we have the closest sets man. 1-1. Good job.
5: Nick - D3($20.00) - Ah, I really wanted to play you man, I heard you got alot better. Eh, oh well, I'll catch up with you next time.
7: Take - Marth - OH ****.
7: KOSMOS - Peach - Kosmos too good =/
9: Dphat - Marth/ MK - homo.
9: Bear - ? - Bear so gay. Pika lookin' *******.
9: Esca - Pit - Wait, what the hell? Esca, you placed 9th with a mid tier? Wtf. Highest placing mid tier? wtf man. Get better.
13: Sudai - ROB - you suck.
13: Hyro - Toon Link - Your too good Hy-Ru-Li-An Roy-al-ty. For real though, we were supposed to **** teams. ****in' Will and George.
17: Arcadia - Lucario - Pretty good lucario.
25: r0ni - Falco/ (MK?) - RONI! Sexy ***.
25: Sars - Snake/ Marth - Dude I had so much fun playign you. You're such a chill guy and I hope to hang out soon.
25: Battou - MK - Battoussai is the most under-rated LA smasher. No lie. Good **** bro.

Lemme know if i left you out.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Uh, I went mostly Pika in bracket. I used Snake and Marth a little as well.

Shout outs later. I love y'all. :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I just woke up so I am going to do my best to remember all the names, lol too many to remember.

Zigsta and crew- I had many fun friendlies, it was really nice to meet you all. When I get the opportunity, I will plan with you guys to come play Brawl with you guys.

Reflex- Didn't get to play you in a 1 on 1 but those team matches and the Falcon challenge was still pretty fun. It was nice meeting you. I'm going to keep fighting harder to improve my PT so maybe one day I can keep up with you at a tournament. Then we could have a really awesome PT ditto.

Kate- REALLY fun ZSS. I never thought I could get so much hype from squirtle from a single match, we have to play more often. =D

Curlz- Nice matches

Redson- Lol, at least one of us made it out of pools. Nice job on making 25th(or being the 30th best person).

Randal- Tournament was fun. I'm going to go over swiss more when the time comes for future tournaments so I won't have to rely on you as much or at all to run Swiss. I get most of it, it's just the pairing that I'm a bit confused about but I know I'm probably making it more complicated than it actually is. I'll get it soon. Swiss doesn't seem that hard to get. Thanks for letting me help though.

PKFIRE!!!!!!!- Fun matches. I need to work on my PT more, I know you thought it was good, but after 0-4 in pools, I can't settle for that. I need to be able to manage my match ups, even though the majority are against me, plus I will have to do more research and probably have to change my play style around some so give myself more options in the fray. Regardless, D3 was fun. Want to fight you again sometime.

Other guys in my pool who I faced(Nu etc)- Fun matches, you can expect me to be getting better soon. I'll get better so I don't repeat my same failure in pools again. All our matches were close but in my case, they weren't close enough for me to grasp victory.

just b/c it's the shout out thread.

Esca

Smash Champion
Louisiana has the most amazing tournaments. I had so much fun this tournament, and I love every last one of the La smashers. You guys really are super hospitable, and you make us want to come back every time. Thanks, guys, for another amazing tournament.

RickyB - Dude, you seriously are the nicest guy I've ever met. Super suave, and chill as hell. Super ****ing cool.

1: Reflex - Pokemon Trainer ($400.00) - Dude, your PT is too good. I'm comin' for you though. ;) Good ****.
3: Lee - Lucario/ Marth ($122.00) - Lee is too ****ing gay. Why would you NOT go MK? What a ****ing homo.
4: Cyphus - DK/ Ice Climbers($41.00) - Cyphus, we have the closest sets man. 1-1. Good job.
5: Nick - D3($20.00) - Ah, I really wanted to play you man, I heard you got alot better. Eh, oh well, I'll catch up with you next time.
7: Take - Marth - OH ****.
7: KOSMOS - Peach - Kosmos too good =/
9: Dphat - Marth/ MK - homo.
9: Bear - ? - Bear so gay. Pika lookin' *******.
9: Esca - Pit - Wait, what the hell? Esca, you placed 9th with a mid tier? Wtf. Highest placing mid tier? wtf man. Get better.
13: Sudai - ROB - you suck.
13: Hyro - Toon Link - Your too good Hy-Ru-Li-An Roy-al-ty. For real though, we were supposed to **** teams. ****in' Will and George.
17: Arcadia - Lucario - Pretty good lucario.
25: r0ni - Falco/ (MK?) - RONI! Sexy ***.
25: Sars - Snake/ Marth - Dude I had so much fun playign you. You're such a chill guy and I hope to hang out soon.
25: Battou - MK - Battoussai is the most under-rated LA smasher. No lie. Good **** bro.

Lemme know if i left you out.

And Fake, I just read your post. Seeding shouldve been a little better, and although it can't be now, please don't make that mistake next time.

My bracket went:
1.Sars_Pirate.
2.Cyphus.
3.Reflex.
4. Kos_Mos.

I mean, I'm not like SUPER good or anything, but maybe i deserved a little better seeding.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I uploaded the results to AiB, so a bracket will be up soonish.

Esca, yeah, I'm sorry about that. Like I said, time was the biggest priority at the moment. I used the pools as location in tio and set different skill levels for the pool ranks. From there I seeded based on skill with location separation. Tio doesn't do this amazingly well, but the most I did manually was switch some of the top seeds to better separate location. Just so you know, I almost always (with this tournament being the most notable exception) seed the bracket the best I possibly can. The next one should be a two-day thing, and I'll have a lot more time to seed better. I'm really glad you enjoyed the tournament.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
God ****, I wish I could've done a bunch more friendlies, but I was too busy watching so many amazing matches (KOSMOS and Hyro, Reflex and Lee, teams grand finals, etc). This would be my fourth tourney and my first big tourney with ****-good OOS people. Can't wait to hear about the end at Nick's apartment, I bet it was pretty amazing, and I can't wait to continue improving.

Iceman- Team Crossover! :laugh: For those of you who don't know, apparently the people on the first Team Crossover left after their first match, so Iceman raises his hand when the team's next match is called. Next thing you know, he's looking around for his "teammate," and we just got into teams for free. :idea: Hey, if we can get 9th at a tourney like this, maybe we should team for all tourneys!
Wow, did you really exceed my expectations of you. I mean, I've seen your work on the boards, but that doesn't compare to how hilarious you are IRL.

Arcadia- Congrats to your great placing at such a big tournament, now STFU about it! (Just kidding bro) I mean, even you admitted that you had to play gay to proceed. Besides that, it isn't half bad when you're the second best Lucario, only behind Lee, in LA. :p As your brother, I will ask that this won't get to your head, as it is pretty big already. Poor guy with sunburn.

Bre- Holy crap did you **** it up in pools. That is all I need to say.

Sars- It was my pleasure to be your host. I must say you are very fun to play against. You and Hawks seem to know just about everything about anything in Brawl; yall's tips ended up actually helping me in my pool. It's good we live so close, now I know we can have lots of friendlies this summer.

Hawks- I also enjoyed your company Friday night (no homo). You and Sars had so much encouraging things to say, and that just inspires me to keep on keepin on. And you were right: My pool was pretty hard.

Batto- What if I told you dittos aren't the greatest gauge in skill difference, and that you played the most broken character in the game? What if I still love you anyway?

Curlz- I owe you/you owe me a MM.

PKFire- Nice friendlies we had at the beginning. You are a really cool guy, you know that? I'm sorry you were a victim of the pool wierdness, as there were many that were deserving.

Reflex, Bwett, Randall, and NiTEZ- It was an honor to be in yall's pool. You all are the best, or one of the best of your characters, and I can see our pool was well represented.

Oath- Your Pit is a lot more fun to play IRL than on Wi-Fi, and I'm glad we got to sneak in a few friendlies before they kicked us off.

To everyone else- This tourney was beyond enjoyable, and despite the craziness at the end, it still was pretty fun. Getting to meet so many nice and fun people and know that they enjoy Brawl as much (or more) than you does makes it all worth while.

Louisiana tha Best!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
JNig- Mutha****in Team Crossova. That **** was ballin.

Everybody else- **** ya shoutouts, if you ain't team Crossova, you ain't ****

Cyphus, you totally mindgamed me into losing the best game eva

Curlz

Smash Lord
^^^
I love you too Iceman!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Esca - Amazing pit. Teach me that arrow trick thing oneday please.
Iceman - You're the coolest. It was fun hanging with you. We make a decent team.
Batto - I love you!
Sudai - I hope you had fun at your LasT tournament.
Lee - You're a pretty chill dude. I'm sorry we started off on the wrong note.
Redson - Nice Shiek. I will beat you one day. :]
Hyro - I didn't talk to you much or play you but I heard alot about you from my friends. Keep r aping.
Randall - Thanks for running this. It was fun.
Sarah - It was fun playing laser tag with you. You're really cool.
r0ni - It was fun talking to you in between matches. I enjoyed our fight.
Oath - Sorry I didn't talk to you much today. I was all over the place.
Arcadia - Sorry about touching your sunburn. xD
KT - Sorry I scare you.
Bomber - I had fun playing you. Amazing PT.
RickyB - See you for mechacon. It was fun hanging with you.
Jio - Idk. It seemed right to just randomly throw you in here.

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry. I had alot of fun and am looking foreward to future tournaments.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, for this being my last tournament, I had a lot of fun. Not so much with the game, but with the people. The people are the reason I'm going to keep going to tournies, but not entering. XD

DUELIST IS SO FUN!!!
Duelist is that game we played on the live stream with 4 Snakes blowing themselves up.

I don't like doing individual shout outs, but you know if we had fun together at the tourney. ; )

<3 to all my Smash Bros.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
All the PT players were at this touranmetn and i didnt show
Yeah, it would have been awesome if we would have had another PT to join the party. I know you showed me how far you lived, so that's understandable. There will be other times.

Esca

Smash Champion
I uploaded the results to AiB, so a bracket will be up soonish.

Esca, yeah, I'm sorry about that. Like I said, time was the biggest priority at the moment. I used the pools as location in tio and set different skill levels for the pool ranks. From there I seeded based on skill with location separation. Tio doesn't do this amazingly well, but the most I did manually was switch some of the top seeds to better separate location. Just so you know, I almost always (with this tournament being the most notable exception) seed the bracket the best I possibly can. The next one should be a two-day thing, and I'll have a lot more time to seed better. I'm really glad you enjoyed the tournament.
Yeah, I enjoyed it alot, and the bracket I had just made me further improve my thinking skills. I got 9th with that hard of a bracket, and I impressed myself by doing so. Thanks. ^.^

Curlz

Smash Lord
Winnar, can you upload the video of Hyro (TL) and Esca (Pit) vs Jio (MK/DDD) and Hawk (GW/Falco)? I saw everyone around the TV for that match but I didn't get to see it until it said "GAME" on the screen. I want to see what I missed. :]

Please and thank you,

Esca

Smash Champion
Winnar, please upload those matches. It was super sexy. Both the neutral stage, and the Castle Seige level. Please and thank you.

CY

Smash Ace
i really wish i could of attended this, i think me and pop would of done well in teams.

good to hear that everyone had fun though.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I looked at all the pictures and I'm not in any. T-T
The girl I brought was in more than I was. lol.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Winnar, can you upload the video of Hyro (TL) and Esca (Pit) vs Jio (MK/DDD) and Hawk (GW/Falco)? I saw everyone around the TV for that match but I didn't get to see it until it said "GAME" on the screen. I want to see what I missed. :]

Please and thank you,
Okay I found it. It'll be uploaded and hopefully processed within a few hours I think.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i just wanted to post that. 1. im sorry i think i could have done better but i wanted to keep this No Mk..I've realized that Lucario is just trash so im probably dropping him. Marth is just a better character in almost every area. I used Marth this tourney and havent used him in 4 months and it still did better than my Lucario. I'll probably main Marth and Toon Link from now on though. :) GG's to all though at this tourney. LA is awesome bc we have honor unlike many many many regions. i LOVE LA. :):)

Hyro

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Reflex - ****, what a mac. I saw you handling them pros, teaching the other PT's and handing out autographs! Too good. Cool guy, come back to LA sometime!

kismet - Your such a smart player! Fun matches. And your sooooo nice haha! It was cool talking to you. Congratz man, you did awesome!

Lee - Ahhhh! Way to make a show! Intense matches vs. kismet. You did amazing man, so fun to watch! We're gonna hang out this summer :) Hee ha hee ha HOO!

Cyphus - ****nnn....if anyone improved it's you. I can't even explain how awesome it was watching you destroy people with IC's! I love that you picked up another char. I finally get to learn that matchup! And I'm scared as hell to play them in a tourney :OO Good ****!

Biglou - I knew TL was a lot better online. You proved that :X. I'ma learn that matchup and we're gonna rematch one day! Really cool guy! You gotta comeback to LA and play sometime!

Nick - Nick. Nicest guy in the worllllld. Letting all of us house with you, letting us come over AFTER the tournament, sharing your drinks, sharing your shower, sharing your BED?! Wow dude, you're the best. I appreciate it soooo much. After whobo, I don't take that **** for granted. Thanks a tooon :)

Take - Wow...you improved a ton! Congratz on the placing, you did beastly!

KOSMOS - gg

....haha jk. Kosmos man. Thank you for the best set of my life. I can't even explain how much fun I had. The highlight of the tourney for me. I've never been in a set that serious, yet congratulated each other DURING the match when we killed each other. Who's that cool???! And dude, I'm so glad you won! You truly stepped it up! You deserved it! When you teched that stage spike, I knew I was in trouble. I unleashed the beast haha! Good ****! Fun hanging out at Nick's, your sooooooo nice, you have to come back!

Dphat - Soooo funny. You made it so much more fun! Crazy marth, I can even move when I play you! You had such a presence, I even knew when you were in the next room over...if ya know what I mean :p

Bear - Beeeah! Haha, **** I love texas. Fun playing you, you did great.

Esca - Hollly ****. So fun hanging out with you, funny as ****, you need to move down here so we can lose team matches and get PISSED.

Bwett - Who else plays Yoshi? No one. You know what kind of MAN it takes to play Yoshi?? :p Fun matches at Nick, beeeastly player.

elev8 - Oh ****, fun as hell playing you too! Really cool guy, funny too! You and your bro did awesome!

Sudai - Great job at your last tourney! You still got it! Thanks for all the pre tourney practice!

CJ - You and randall ***** in teams! Good **** man. Hang out during the summer!

JNig & Arcadia - Arc, you were trying to break the rule of not playing! It's ok, we'll all play a bunch this summer! I owe you guys some matches. Sorry for not riding back with you guys :(

8 - Funny as hell. Thanks for all the D3 practice, sorry for throwing so much **** at you! Great set in pools!

NiTEZ - Great set! Beastly Diddy, come to more LA tourneys!

Li-D - Lil pimp! Where's my money?! Haha, jk, good job at the tourney, we deifnitley need to play more!

Bre - Daaamn...beating Ran and Takeyalife in pools? You improved a TON. I'ma have to start spamming my *** off vs. you. Sorry you brought it on yourself. :p

Fake - Randall, great tourney, I've honestly never had more fun at one. Thanks for helping whenever we needed it!

Winnar - I think we played in teams. You double falcon punched us when I was Jiggz?? You live in LA? gg's i think haha

r0ni - How you gonna do better then us in teams with roll who doesn't even play. r0ni too pro.

Po - PO PIMPUS! With that beast controller! GG's in pools and tourney, funny as hell during finals at Nick's house haha!

Sars - Cool as ****. We're hanging out this summer. How about today?? Hit me up!

Redson - Shhheeeik! Didn't talk to you much but great job!

Battou - Baaaaatooe. You did great too, come to dibbz today or something! We gotta play!

Jio & Hawks - GET WRECKED. Nah, haha, fun set, we all need to get together, talk ****, and play. That was a blast, so much hype FOR NO REASON.

Vaughn - Pleeeeease join more tourneys! You'll get so much better, the best Zelda ever doesn't even play brawl!

Katie - I didn't say bye :O Fun matches! I can't believe you spiked me in front of all those people ;( Come back to LA! Keep playing that toon link and keep them legs shaved!!! :p

Ran - We all need to practice this summer, see you at dibbz sometime!

Bomber - I can't even believe how much better that PT got since last time I played you! I underestimated you, we need to play more, mini reflex right here!

Ricky - Dude you sleep too??! :) Thanks for eating with me! Boy monsters are good...I had one and I'm addicted. I love hanging out with you, you rock! Sorry I couldn't come to Thibadeux, next time :)

Too many shoutouttts

Never had so much fun and met so many new people at once! Everyone come back next last!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, glad to see you took a picture of Cows's giant Pikachu, Bear. :p

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'll do some shoutouts or something. =D

Reflex - Dude, amazing job. Your PT was so good to watch, and you have so much charisma and character while you play, I really enjoyed it. Good job again.

kismet - GG's, your Falco's wayyy too good. I'm gonna have to work to figure out that matchup with a backup... =P Nice going.

Lee - You did soooo good, I'm so proud of you regardless of how you think you did. You did a great job and I think you did an awesome job. I'm glad we got to hang out, we'll have to do it again soon. ^_^ <333333

Cyphus - Nice job with those IC's, it was incredible to watch 'em in action. I'm proud of you man, you did soooo good.

Biglou - Really good Luigi, I kept my word didn't I? =) Lol, I'd like to play it again sometime, come back to LA again!

KOSMOS - Omg, most intense match of the tournament... Sooo close, you had me panicking and ****ting bricks the entire match, great great games. That Peach is phenomenal... I hope you slept alright, sorry about the lack of sleeping places. XP

Dphat - So good meeting you, wish we could've played a few more games but you know stuff happens. Like that hog dog? Lol. =D Look forward to seeing you again. Good going in the tourney.

Bear - Hope you had a good time in LA, you're such a cool dude, we should hang out again sometime. Great job!

Esca - Sorry we didn't get to play, time just didn't allow and I got caught up in getting things rolling. Hopefully next time we can get a few games in. Good going in the tourney.

Bwett - You. Are. Awesome. Totally cool, I'm so glad I got to meet and hang with you. Amazing matches, your Yoshi is so pro. I have so much mad respect for you. Hope to see you again, great job at the tourney.

Sudai - I don't have to say anything you don't already know. <3333333333333333333

Hyro - Nice going man, we totally need to play some more and hang soon. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at my place, I had a blast too. ^_^

Will_ - It was good playing you in pools, you were doing what I wished I could be doing: napping. XP Haha, good going good sir.

CJ - Nice going in teams, you guys were sooooo ****. Amazing job in both teams and singles. Sorry we didn't get to hang much. T.T

Arcadia - GGs in our matches and nice going in singles, you've improved a lot. It's good seeing you grow. Keep it up.

8 and Seph - Nice job in our tourney guys, it was good hanging with you at my place. Plants v Zombies too good. We should totally hang again, maybe I'll make it to Pcola or something. ;)

Bre - Your Snake has gotten so much better, you should've done better in this tournament, but that's just my opinion. Nice going man, keep up the great work. ^_^

Fake - Excellent job running the tourney man, great matches in teams too, you guys did really good. Sorry about things going awry, we'll make sure they run smoother next time. Love you bro. =)

r0ni - Nice going dude, I love b-hole. I miss you r0ni, we need to hang more. =3

Po - It was cool meeting you man, you're a pretty funny guy. Nice matches in teams and in friendlies at my place.

Sars - <3 Sars, we need to play sometime, it's been a while.

Redson - I think your improvement has been really good and I look forward to seeing you do better man. GGs in pools and I want to see you do better.

Battou - GGs, your MK isn't half bad for working on it in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work.

Jio - I just <3 me some Jio. So pro and hilarious. XP

Mocha - Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughn!!! <3333333 I hope you enjoyed yourself despite all things. I'm glad you came to hang. =)

Zig, Sarah, Cow - Really nice meeting you guys, I hope y'all can make it to some more tourneys. I see a lot of potential in you guys, keep up the pace and I expect some really good things from y'all.

Monica - You believed in me when I didn't. =3 Thanks for that, you gave me confidence. ^_^ Nice meeting you, I hope you can make it to some more LA events and maybe we'll play sometime. Hope you enjoyed your first tourney. =D

If I forgot you... My bad. I tried everyone I could remember. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves whether at my place or at the tourney. ^_^

Edit:
Icemann - He's the mutha f*ckin' Icemann, so awesome thanks for being cool and supportive man. <3

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I'll post shoutouts later.:)

Also, daaaang I do have a sweaty ***. Probably from getting ***** by LA so much during the tourny.;)

Trela

Smash Lord
im probably dropping him.

(here it comes...)

WHAT!? YOUR DROPPING LUCARIO!?!? NO!!!

Other than that day at HOBO 11 where I never got to play Azen, THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Wait a minute. He said "probably". *is relieved*

=Trela=

Curlz

Smash Lord
I want to get 3 stocked by Lee's Lucario before he drops him. I still have yet to see him play as Lucario.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I was gonna do a ton of shoutouts, but you guys know how much Po loves you all...

WHAT?!? Of course I'm gonna do shoutouts!

Reflex: I don't think I can say anything that anyone else hasn't already, so yeah. I will say that seeing you play has reignited the burning passion I have for this community and its competitiveness. Thank you for that.

Kismet: The most aptly nicknamed Smasher for sure. I was certainly some kind of fate watching you win against Lee. Congratulations! I really hope you and Reflex are able to come to Oklahoma sometime--I would love to play you guys for realz.

Lee: LEEEEEEEE!!!! Po loves you sooo much! I didn't think I could feel such a way about a man without being really gay, but because its you it's cool. :laugh: You have my eternal thanks for fixing my controller. Works like a dream now... Who the hell carries a tri-wing screwdriver in their pocket? LEE DOES! <3 you mangz. Now stop 3-stocking me! ;)

Cyphus: DK for Top Tier? I think so. Your ICs are also quite wicked. Hope to see you and Lee at OHSNAP!

Nick: Po loves you too, Nick! Thanks for putting us up, and putting up with us! You should come to OK sometime as well! GGs against KOS-MOS! Never seen a D3 quite like yours.

Randall: Much props to you, Alex, Nick, and everyone else for running this thing. I know things didn't turn out quite the way you planned, but hey, **** happens and you guys tried your best. Hope to see you again.

HyRo: You young punk! LOL. Good god, you're too good... That set with Chris almost killed me! You are freaking awesome and I hope you stick with it, because you're going to be uber-beast real soon. Next time, I'll Shoryuken you three times to make sure you can't beat me again.

BigLou: Good ish reppin' the Green Man when I messed up and got knocked out early. :laugh: Seriously, it's good to know that there are more better Luigis out there; gives me a reason to keep trying to get better.

Sars: Yawara, man, we just too good. We're so good, we get to play two of the best teams right off the bat and get knocked out... :dizzy: I love you man. See you when you get back to OK.

D-Phat: DAAAANG D-PHAT GET WRECKED! Always a pleasure to hang with you. Wish I could make more tourneys with you and the other Texas guys, but I'm old, and they won't let me out of the Retirement Home by myself anymore...LOL. See you again soon, man.

Bwett: DR. BILLY WETTINGTON, PhD... Ha! Man, you know what's up... Keep that Yoshi's tongue sticky, you're gonna need it when OHSNAP comes around. Hopefully, I'll see you before then.

Bear: BEAH!! Man, Bear, why are you so chill? And why do you never play Pikachu anymore? ;) Much love, man. We all gotta kick it again soon.

Everyone in my Pool: I can't remember all your names, but GGs to you all. My controller was being a *****, but it didn't affect me that much. Y'all keep playing and getting better, because I will be back to Shoryuken you all.

and last but not least, KOS-MOS: Get *****, son. LOL. Awesome job again, Chris. I love watching you play and anytime you need someone to ride with you to a tourney, and I'm free, I've got you, son. Now let's get ready for OHSNAP 5!

Everyone else: I now love Louisana kids more than ever. I also love Georgia and Tallahassee as well. You also actually have women who know how to play video games well (:) to Alex and Katie) I hope everyone had a good time, because I sure did. I tried to be as friendly and loud as possible, so if I annoyed you, I hope you got a good laugh out of it as well. You guys and girls rock!

Peace out from the Pimpest!

Top Bottom