• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT 3 Results/ Shoutouts

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
DDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM. I can't take Iceman seriously though. Not because he's always sarcastic or whatever, but because of that thick, country accent (read: a-yuck-sent) he has. He even types with an accent. Y'ALL
As a member of Team Crossova, I don't 'preciate this at all. You betta check yo self, foo!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Hawks, get ready for the **** next time we play, mutha****a. Country accent my ***.

And Jio, I'll never play you again. Cuz **** you.

JNig, I think you understand what Team Crossova is all about. Nothin but pure hype, even when we lose. Team Crossovaaaaaaaaa!

Icemann is a mutha****in surgeon, son

Hyro

Smash Lord
Well, from now on, I'm teaming with Hawks at every LA tourney I go to. I dont appreciate that.
WAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

GRRRRRRR!!

...I thought we had something...the way you looked into my eyes...and I looked into yours...and we both wakled up to each other and said..."hi"....

Fine then. I'm teaming with...TAKEYALIFE:embarrass

Top Bottom