• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Super Smash Siblings! 7/25/09-AT AFROS HOUSE

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
SUPER SMASH SIBLINGS!!!!

I wana see some Cfl and Wfl make an effort and come to this. No more laziness BS and there sure as hellbetter not be another tourny on this date in FL other than Herb up wherever it is.
I've gotten multiple cars get up to gigs in the past, now its ur turn.
The pot will be big and pleasing, i may extend payout to 4th if we have more than just 30 people.
LETS DO ITTT

There will be a good amount of tv's, BRING MORE ANYWAY AND BRING WIIS

So there will be plenty of time for friendlies with me and other great smashers such as AFROTHUNDER and FLATSODA*!!!!

*flatsoda may or may not actually come or may or may not actually participate in said friendlies. To answer your question, yes he is just too good for you.

Date:
7/25/09

Time:
DoorsOpen/Registration - Noon
Doubles Start - 1 PM
Singles Start - After Doubles

Fees:

Door Fee: $5
Singles: $15 (all going in pot)
Doubles: $20 per team

RULES:
3 Stock
8 Minutes
Friendly Fire On
Items Off
DOUBLE ELIMINATION

Stages:

Neutrals-
MensField (for men only)
Ef Dee
AnimalCrossingVille

Counterpicks-
Yoshi's Is LAnd
GmoneyStadium 1
Co18Plaza
NickRiddleSiege
ExtremeFunCruise
PoltergustCruise
FlippyOrpheon
RedHalberd
Shakystar (brinstar)
All others Banned

Pot Split:
Singles: 60/30/10
Doubles: 60/30/10

We will have canned drinks for sale. $1 for a can of soda.

10220 SW 143 Place
Miami, Florida 33186

SIMPLE DIRECTIONS:

Its easiest to take the Turnpike down to Kendall Drive (SW 88th ST), then head west until you get to 142nd. HEad straight till you see the police station, then its the 3rd entrance to your right after the police station.

Call me (seibrik) for any info u need. (786-436-5990)
Or IM me at Seibrik@aol.com

Call/Text Afro at 561 876 8920 for directions if your having problems or need to contact me.[/QUOTE]

Any Questions?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Results:

Teams- Round Robin, 4 Teams.

1st. AfroBrik-$60
2nd. NiC!k-$20 (Money back)
3rd. ChazSaw
4th. R@vynSam

Singles- 13 Entrants

1st. Seibrik-$78
2nd. Esam- $39
3rd. Afro- $13
4th ScaryLB9
5 NickRiddle
5 MVD
7 Chaz
7 NOA44
9 Brianna
9 Tommy G
9 R@vyn
9 HIROI
13 FlatSoda

Brackets!

Rayku

Smash Lord
If I were to attend (which is highly unlikely), the date would be pretty awesome. I don't know of any conflicts with it.

Masky

Smash Master
Sounds great but where does the "sibling" factor come into play? I was expecting a sibling-only doubles tournament or something

Ruse

Fox
Maybe the pathetically small amount of Smashers from the Panhandle could try to attend and possibly bring LA?

We'd need housing, though.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Hiiiiii! might be coming, but only for brawl. i suck in melee now. it would take me probably a year to get reused to melee.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
:3 But of course.
(For anybody wondering, the word Siblings is like Brothers... (Super Smash BROTHERS, Super Smash SIBLINGS -.-)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Loli XDD the summer P.E is for a month, for 3 hours, which is much less effort than taking it all year. And if you haven't noticed, I'm a fat kid, looking for the least amount of effort possible XDD!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I bet he cancels it/changes the date to accomodate HERB. (Either that, or he gets sad when the attendance isn't as big as it could have been)

Hmm date is cool if it ends up being so, I should be there.
Wait... This is a ZSS... In FL... And it's not me... What's going on here?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I bet he cancels it/changes the date to accomodate HERB. (Either that, or he gets sad when the attendance isn't as big as it could have been)?
I'm assuming, from what I hear about him from my buddies, that number two is the right option. But you never know. If it were me, I'd change it, seeing that HERB is a huge event.

Top Bottom