• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Super Smash Siblings! 7/25/09-AT AFROS HOUSE

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you bring TV + WII + BRAWL you will NOT have to pay DOOR FEE. If you do not bring ALL of them, you will STILL HAVE TO pay door fee

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nick Riddle went to go get Brianna and R@vyn, and he is coming back for me and C. We shall be there before noon

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yo sorry that me and Juan had to leave so soon. His mom told us that we needed to walk to the police station. Don't take it to heart.

Oh and by the way, I didn't think that the snake hop was so impressive. I just do it to get the third jump.

#HBC | Gorf

Yo sorry that me and Juan had to leave so soon. His mom told us that we needed to walk to the police station. Don't take it to heart.

Oh and by the way, I didn't think that the snake hop was so impressive. I just do it to get the third jump.

#HBC | Gorf

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Results:

Teams- Round Robin, 4 Teams.

1st. AfroBrik-$60
2nd. NiC!k-$20 (Money back)
3rd. ChazSaw
4th. R@vynSam

Singles- 13 Entrants

1st. Seibrik-$78
2nd. Esam- $39
3rd. Afro- $13
4th ScaryLB9
5 NickRiddle
5 MVD
7 Chaz
7 NOA44
9 Brianna
9 Tommy G
9 R@vyn
9 HIROI
13 FlatSoda

Fun tourny, lots of fun friendlies goin on. Duelists right behind me :p

Maybe next time people might actually come for a tourny i plan for a month in advance, maybe thats asking too much.

peeeeace

AfroQT

Smash Master
Good **** to seibrik and Esam. Guess i gotta practice more.

EDIT:
Whoops i said get **** instead of GOod ****

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ed is pretty sexy....
Why thanks sir!

SHOUTOUTS::

Seibrik- Yea, our matches are not long at at all. You gimp me, I fight back, get gimped again, and fight back like crazy to get close. GGs! Any advice to avoid the gimp?

ESAM- Our matches were fun. I got my spike that I wanted. I ended up paying for being greedy though in the second match. Stupid Brinstar!

Chaz- Greedy against you is also bad. We definitely need to play again next time I see ya.

Afro- For being Afro, and being awesome!

HiRoi- Our match was really fun; I never did well against Peach so fighting against you was already an uphill battle. DACUS is too good! You know that now lol. GGs!

Noa44: Olimar is great. Yet another character I have no experience against. so I was basically pulling stuff from nowhere. You got a lot better! GGs.

MVD- Dude, our matches were so intense. Hooray for Nair being fresh to the 4th power. I wasn't sure how I was gonna kill you if that didn't.

R@vyn: It's always nice to play you. Why do I struggle with Pit so mightily. Why?!?!?!?!

Serg- We'll get another match, your Bowser is fun to fight.

TommyG- Duelist, enough said

Anyone else I missed; your awesome and I hope to play everyone again if I can make it to FG.

Noa.

Smash Master
Good tourney guys.

Thanks for the compliment Afro. I've been getting better lately.

Good job LB getting such a good place! You have a great Sheik that's amazing at gimping.

Flatsoda, you got a good Peach, I just have a lot of experience in this matchup already, and know how to play extremely gay on Japes.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
a bunch of people like me only showed up for friendlies. i shouldve brought my tv....

but it was fun nonetheless playing some duelist and friendlies

OverLade

Smash Hero
Good **** Ed!!! Everyone at the smashfest flipped out when I told them what happened. Shame matches werent recorded.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Pretty good tournament. It ran extremely well with only 2-3 TVs (then again there were only 13 people) but with those 13 people it was extremely high competition.

Ed - **** you did pretty good man. Sheik is ****ing strange as hell. Good job beating MVD, those matches were close. Sorry you couldn't use your main against me....hooray pikachu. Sexy up-b edge-cancelled spike though...sexiest thing all day by far.

Nick Riddle - You just weren't in your zone yesterday. Oh well, at least one of us won money. Nice job getting your money back in doubles with C, but too bad you couldn't hear your victory themes.

Afro - Pikachu is amazing. You seriously are probably gonna have to blow yourself up to avoid the chaingrab. Great game, I know, but whatever it takes to win. Nice tournament, and nice room. Too bad we couldn't move the gigantic TV that i didn't even get a chance to see.

Seibrik - Good job on winning both events. MK is too good. Metaknight might be banned tomorrow by the SBR...hope that doesn't happen because it would take away your main. Oh well, whatever happens happens.

R@vyn - Why were the only 3 other teams at this tournament the best 3 teams in Florida...oh well. We will have to try shocking seryphs (i think that's how you spell it) again. I seriously was gonna get you cinni-mini's if we got breakfast fast enough. Sorry lol

Bonesaw - Best team ever. Double Falcon and Falcon Ganondorf are sexy. Choke hold to wolf laser to falcon punch is godly.

Chaz - That map of yours is stupid...****ing spikes with nowhere else to go. Evil...but I won catch the snake. It is fun lol.

MVD - Good job beating my brother, but don't get so angry when you lose to somebody you don't know.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Mk wont ever be banned at my tournaments.

GOod **** esam, i know pikachu is gay but w/e i'll have to deal with it.
Im not gonna blow myself up, i dont blow myself up vs falco either. I'll find away around it one way or another.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Mk wont ever be banned at my tournaments.

GOod **** esam, i know pikachu is gay but w/e i'll have to deal with it.
Im not gonna blow myself up, i dont blow myself up vs falco either. I'll find away around it one way or another.
you sound like lee where we tell u how to deal with something but u wont listen :p

Top Bottom