• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Super Smash Siblings! 7/25/09-AT AFROS HOUSE

TRA

Smash Journeyman
The cake is a lie.

(And I can't believe nobody said that before me......)

If there is Brawl I will do what I can to make an appearance. I'd like to chill with everybody right before I leave for vacation. Oh, and if I go, I'll be sure to bring Tet.

Miami seems pretty far from Tampa, though..... I dont know how I feel about driving for that long when I have 0% chance of winning. I'll see how things develop.

Time
Runs
Away

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Seibrik, you might be able to use my clubhouse, its only about an hour north of you and closer to people in CFL. Msg, txt, or im me if you're interested, I would still need to talk to people about reserving it.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Seibrik, you might be able to use my clubhouse, its only about an hour north of you and closer to people in CFL. Msg, txt, or im me if you're interested, I would still need to talk to people about reserving it.
I would definitly show up then

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Dont upload the video of the place until I know we can use it. My parents said that theyre going to talk to someone this week. Apparently me making money and spending time with friends isn't important enough for them to check with someone during an association meeting on monday.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yo Seib, if you do have to push it back, you could have my date. There isn't much hype for it as of now. I'd gladly step out of the way for your tournament.

-!-

Smash Lord
same here XD both tourneys hype seem around the same :(

his date is August 15th... might be too late for a B-day bash, it's over half a month after >_<

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'd hate dropping out on Pride 2, especially after buying TVs and **** for it, but I respect Seib, and hate to see his tournament fall out because of lack of planning on someone else's part, especially since it was his own B-day gift to himself. He's been talking about this since at least Pride 1.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
But you don't need to do that for Seibrik. He can do that stuff for himself.

I understand that you wanna be a nice guy, but don't ruin your plans to help someone else. Ya, I respect Seibrik too, but I wouldn't go out and pretty much cancel my tournament because he's having a little trouble with the date. If he REALLY wants a tournament, then he'll do what he needs to do. He doesn't need you to do it for him.

If he had come to you and said CRASHiC, I have this tournament that I want to host in which I want noone else to host one during it. Can you maybe consider, since your tournament is the only one one the 15th, moving the tournament for me? THAT is when you say that you wouldn't mind moving the tourney. Just putting it out there makes you look like a kiss ***.

I'm not trying to put you down, but don't drop something that you put time and money into just because Seibrik, who never said a word to you about the situation, is having date troube. It's stupid and naive of a businessperson, which is what a tournament host is in the real world.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't make any money on tournaments haha, so I really have nothing to lose. I do this for fun, not for money. I didn't know non-pro TOs made money off their tournaments. What's important is that the South gets a good tournament, not who runs it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^agreed but having two good tournies is better than one good one o.o

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
^agreed but having two good tournies is better than one good one o.o
Not on the same day of course though haha. Seib, the 29th is open, And I can't take that, as the 2nd half of the month is busy for me. I'd consider that for your date.

Oh, and DFEAR, is that avatar from Blazeblue? If so, nice.

#HBC | Gorf

Lol money is money, and you only become pro by working at it. Don't throw something away for someone else. That's just my opinion. You can go on and do whatever you want, I'm not stopping you.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
character is from blazblue, but the simple bg and enhanced colors courtesy of me :3 same with mah siggeh :p

-!-

Smash Lord
If he had come to you and said CRASHiC, I have this tournament that I want to host in which I want noone else to host one during it. Can you maybe consider, since your tournament is the only one one the 15th, moving the tournament for me?
I agree, but in the end it's your call. I personally wouldn't move a Tourney unless it was requested and I felt like cooperating, and just like you CRASHiC I don't make any profit... the door fee that I have collected from pass tourneys have all gone to my brother (owner) and I did threw in a couple free ones a long time ago.

but what matters is that there should be a tournament either way :) I rather go to both (my current plan) instead of one :(

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Seibrik - Wish I could make it, but I already decided that HERB 2 would be the OOS tourney I go to for the summer. Have a happy birthday man.

#HBC | Gorf

I won't have a ride to this. But if it's at Afro's house, I'll be able to walk. It's the one right by the police station, right?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Someone from North Fl, get me a ride to this, just pick me up on the way down, Im like east of Orlando.

Top Bottom